View 146,972 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,973th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Auto Guard Transport LLC
Subject:Best shipping company ever!
Review:Leigh has helped me with shipping 2 vehicles and I will recommend her ANYTIME i know of someone who needs this done. She worked with my schedule and others and made time for us and made sure that we were taken good care of. Great customer service, which is hard to come across these days! Also, I had accidentally took the money with me to work instead of leaving it at my house with my brother so that he could take care of it, and they couldn't deliver it, which is understandable, and the truck driver drove it to my work for me so that I wouldn't have to go pick it up somewhere else at a later date. Perfect service, so happy that I went with these guys!

Kristi gave Auto Guard Transport LLC a rating of: