Home > Reports > Route NY to CA

$1265

Price Range From $100 to $3800

Reindeer Auto Relocation
Review by on 1/17/2017 2:12 PM

Car covered in oil, paint damaged, engin - I shipped my car which is pretty fancy. When it arrived it was coated in oil, heavily damaged (shattered paint where something dropped on it), and blowing blue smoke(over-revved, blew piston rings). D [More]

Tim Donnar - Hello Sir, we are very sorry for your negative experience with the driver. If you could, please contact us with the details of your order so we can find this carrier and go over procedures with him,...
Review by on 1/14/2017 11:44 PM

Great service! - Lecia was very responsive and helpful. She set us up with a great transport company and always returned my phone calls promptly. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I received no [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 1/13/2017 1:14 AM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 - I am very pleased with my experience with Lance and Auto Shipping Group. I was given constant updates throughout the shipping process and talked on the phone with Lance throughout the process too to s [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Riley, T...
Review by on 1/11/2017 12:48 AM

Customer Service Review - It was a pleasure working with Shawnee. This was my first time shipping a car across the country and Shawnee took the time to explain the process and answer my questions. She also chose a carrier that [More]

Terry Williams - ****Shawnee Walters**** Auto Shipping Group **** 360-284-7180 **** Call or text for your quote today! **** Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you during yo...
Review by on 1/4/2017 6:36 PM

Stephanie made what I thought was going - thank you very much for your help and great customer service!!! Ever thing was on time the pick up as well as the delivery. I received the car in the same shape as I had left it. I would recommend St [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****George, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation.
Review by on 12/23/2016 5:03 PM

Malia McClain - I have used Auto Shipping Group three times to transport my car between NY & CA. Malia has handled the transactions flawlessly each time. I highly recommend contacting her at 360-214-3671 if you nee [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com ****CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS ALSO****LOWEST RATES****PRICE MATCHING****ALL DISCOUNTS****I HAVE BEEN WITH MY C...
Review by on 12/20/2016 12:12 PM

car transport - This was the second time we used AmeriFreight to transport a car from New York to California. Both times we were pleased with the courtesy and professionalism by the people in the office and the ca [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lecia at 678-621-1768
Review by on 12/1/2016 7:54 AM

AmeriFreight - Mr. Jeff Schwartz was very helpful and accommodating. But somehow Phoenix Freight .. Delivered the Wrong Car .. Initially . Which cause the delay of the proper date of delivery.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jeff 678-608-0525
Review by on 11/28/2016 3:36 PM

Felicia's Service - My experience with Auto Transport Group was excellent. Felicia was extremely pleasant kind and helpful in answering all of my questions. I will use her again in the future. I was very glad to have bee [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 11/27/2016 8:19 PM

Ship a Car Direct carrer: C&K Logistics - Ship a car direct did a good job handling this shipment for me. They were as honest as could be. C&K did an okay job handling my car. They were late to the pickup and on delivery required me to go rat [More]

Michael Strickland - Amanda, we are sorry to hear about the issue with communicating with the carrier and delays in your shipment. We will address this with the carrier so that we can continue to improve our service, Than...
Review by on 11/11/2016 7:11 AM

Cross country auto shipment - This is one of those transactions in life that does not come around very often, if ever. The process in unnerving, but it was made far more comfortable by my customer service agent, Ali Jones. She was [More]

Review by on 11/3/2016 11:07 PM

Transport of vehicle from NY to CA - I placed my order with Stephanie of ASG to transport my 2009 Elantra from NY to CA. She was very professional and extremely efficient. The carrier they used was CFR. Their drivers were also very pro [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Joanne, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free ...
Review by on 10/26/2016 3:59 PM

Great Experience - Anyone looking to transport a vehicle, take my word for it, don't fall for those company soliciting with their claims of cheap rates. It took me a week to just get my deposit back from them. AUTO SH [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Linda enjoy your new vehicle!!! I am sorry that the broker you were working with before gave you such a bad experience. It was a pleasure wor...
Review by on 10/22/2016 9:35 PM

Car Transport from NY to California - Overall good experience transporting my car from California to NY. Hassle-free. Car was picked-up on schedule and the driver of the car carrier was very pleasant and knowledgeable. In California, t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing
Review by on 10/18/2016 12:15 PM

Car shipment NY to LA - Eric was very helpful and everything was great except for the very late pick up date. However, once the car was picked up it arrived very quickly (6 days). There was no damage to the car when it arriv [More]

Michael Strickland - Unfortunately in this industry, lead time doesn't help get a carrier secured sooner. We don't guarantee dates, and always recommend having a back up plan. Glad to hear that the rest of the shipment we...
Review by on 10/10/2016 5:13 PM

Coast to Coast Easy as Toast - An easy transport from NY to LA. One call to Tige Yergan and all was handled. On time and as advertised. The pickup was in a remote location and Tige figured out how to get it done and the driver p [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...
Review by on 10/9/2016 1:13 PM

Feed back on car shipment - Felicia is Always responsive . The car is delivered on time without any damage. Requested for early delivery and they managed to make it. Very good service! Definitely recommend to my friends! To Me [More]

Review by on 9/28/2016 8:36 AM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Kimberly was terrific and took all of the stress out of transporting our car across the country. She was polite, efficient, and extremely professional. I highly recommend using her of you need to shi [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Nadine, Thank you so much! I am so glad you tr...
Review by on 9/23/2016 3:37 PM

AmeriFreight - Jeff Schwartz - I had a wonderful experience transporting my car with Amerifreight - this is my second time using them and they have been very reliable and accountable. Plan to use again for my fiance's car from NJ [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jeff (678) 608-0525
Review by on 9/22/2016 9:23 PM

Lance is THE BEST!! - Lance was amazing and he really helped during a tough decision. He was honest and made me feel comfortable trusting him with my car. The pick up was actually early and my car got to California earlier [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Camille Thank you so much for such a great review. It was absolutely a joy to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I know you could h...
Review by on 9/14/2016 11:24 AM

auto delivery - My car was delivered on time as promised.. It was delivered in great condition and I was kept aware of delivery time all along the way.. I would use this company again if the need should ever arise. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, Thank you so much for the positive feed...
Allegiant Auto Logistics
Review by on 9/13/2016 2:01 PM

Allegiant Saved me! - The original firm (Autoline transport) which I paid in full, up front, failed to pick up my vehicle on the designated date and then were uncontactable when I started to try and find out what was going [More]

Allegiant - Thank you for choosing Allegiant.
Review by on 9/10/2016 12:20 PM

Very good experience - Amerifreight is a trust worthy company,I had very good experiences with this company, easy to work with, low price and fast. The driver is very nice and professional. I totally recommend this company [More]

Review by on 9/8/2016 11:50 AM

Transit from East to West Coast - Pros: My car was shipped on time with no damage on the exact date I requested. It took a total of 8 days to ship my vehicle from NY to CA. Cons: The car was picked up one week later than the antici [More]

Michael Strickland - Our apologies if you could not reach your rep, we also have our 24/7 support line when our reps are not working. Glad to hear the car made it safe, Jake!
Review by on 9/2/2016 6:47 PM

Malia is great to work with - Malia from ASG has been very helpful throughout the process. She is very responsive and professional and was very willing to find solutions to my unique scheduling demands. I definitely recommend wo [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671- HAVING BEEN WITH ASG SINCE 2004 I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES WITH VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS. CALL ME OR TEXT ME ANYTIME. I OFFER DISCOUNTS, AND THE BEST RATES AVAIL...
Review by on 9/2/2016 12:46 PM

VW GOLF NJ TO CA - Ali was AMAZING! Shipping your car can seem daunting but Ali was there with me through every step of the way. She is incredibly knowledgable, kind and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Review by on 9/1/2016 8:38 PM

Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 - I came upon Auto Shipping Group after reading many horrifying reviews on other companies. Brenda was honest and straightforward from the get go. She told me exactly what to expect. I had many question [More]

Terry Williams - Call Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the excellent recommendation. It am privileged to have worked with you, and so happy that this transaction worked out well. ...
Review by on 8/31/2016 4:47 PM

Great Service - I was very happy with the way Kimberley handled the initial problems I had and very satisfied with the amount of time and energy she saved me. Would love to work with her again and am happy to refer h [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Nick, Thank you so much! I am so glad your rec...
Review by on 8/31/2016 9:01 AM

Kimberly Freiley, 360-200-6854 - I had an excellent experience shipping my car across the country with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. My contact was Kimberley Freiley and she was extremely knowledgeable about the whole process. She was [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Albert, Thank you so much for this positive r...
Review by on 8/29/2016 8:24 PM

Two success stories - My wife and I just moved from NY to CA. We had 2 cars but the older one was 11 years old with 170K miles on it, so we didn't think it paid to ship it, so we planned to sell it or give it away. We use [More]

Review by on 8/29/2016 10:55 AM

Lecia Phillips - Lecia Phillips was very helpful and promptly returned calls, It was our first time transporting a car and we were very satisfied. Will be be using the service again when our child returns from school [More]

Review by on 8/24/2016 12:53 PM

Malia McClain - Malia was excellent and I appreciate all of her support. This was a huge move for me and she made me comfortable every step of the way. I absolutely recommend reaching out to Malia (360-214-3671) if y [More]

Terry Williams - CALL OR TEXT MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG SINCE 2004, I'VE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES WITH VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS. CALL ME SO I CAN SAVE YOU MONEY TODAY!!!! Sam, you are so sweet. Than...
Review by on 8/15/2016 8:53 AM

Fantastic service shipping across the co - Lecia Phillips at Amerifreight was excellent at helping me navigate this business sector in as seamless, yet comprehensive, a way as possible. Every time I called or emailed with questions, they answe [More]

AmeriFreight - FOR DISCOUNTED RATES CALL Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 8/5/2016 11:02 AM

Quick turnaround, fast delivery, fair pr - With one day notice, Graham worked to find me a carrier that could transport my car from NY to CA. He work diligently and keep in close contact with me - an issue I had with several other brokers. G [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Allegiant Auto Logistics
Review by on 8/3/2016 9:49 AM

wonderful experience - Allegiant was upfront and honest about the way the transport worked they have me a peck that was within my budget the driver was very friendly and professional would definitely recommend them and woul [More]

Allegiant - Thank you for choosing Allegiant.
Review by on 8/3/2016 9:02 AM

Great Service, good price, on-time - My experience with Amerifreight was extremely positive. Communications with their Rep (Lecia) was excellent, and everything went better than expected. I had my car shipped from NY to CA in about a wee [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia for discounted rates! 678-621-1768
Olympus Xclusive Transporters LLC
Review by on 8/1/2016 8:20 PM

WORST COMPANY EVER! SCAM ARTISTS! DO NOT - This company and the people that work for them are scam artists and con individuals trying to transport their cars. Olympus charged a $137 deposit and was supposed to pick up my vehicle 7/18. They did [More]

margie pineda - mrs corbett posted her orders with multiple companies. we tried our best to have her car assigned to a driver. she posted her car with multiple companies which made the drivers skeptical about grabbin...
Review by on 7/12/2016 11:21 AM

Felicia is Great! - Overall great customer service! Recommend working with Felicia Williams who gave me consistent honest and continuous up to date info. Car was on time even through the 4th of July weekend! Amazing serv [More]

Review by on 7/8/2016 8:34 PM

my dad's van - honestly i was not to sure about Ty when we started to talk. He came off as a fast talker that knew it all. Well i found out that he did know it all and the move went just as he explained. my day i [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. PLEASE CALL FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/21/2016 11:55 AM

Car shipped to California from ny - Thanks for everything Gary. Car picked up and delivered on time as promised within the 10 to 12 days! All communication was available to me when I wanted to know about pick up and delivery. Pick up w [More]

joseph - Jackie, long haul shipping is sometimes the most difficult to complete in a satisfactory manner. We constantly are working to make sure pickup and delivery come off without a hitch, not to mention wha...
Review by on 6/1/2016 7:55 AM

Reliable and On Time - After discussing the procedure in detail with Graham, I decided to proceed and everything went exactly as promised. The vehicle was picked up in a timely fashion and delivered in a timely fashion. A [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 5/31/2016 8:42 PM

Good Service - The dealer was prompt is getting me a vechile on time and always kept me informed regarding the procedure. The vechile was picked up and delivered on time. I would recommend others to use Ameri Freigh [More]

Smarter Car Transport
Review by on 5/16/2016 3:53 PM

shipping cost - Anthony at Smarter cars shipping took care of the job and got it done for the price that he quoted me .The car was ship from New York to California driver communication was great and would recommend [More]

CARLOS CHOROCO - Mr Drumm, it was a pleasure to serve you, I hope we can do business on the future.
Review by on 4/28/2016 4:33 PM

2 time using AutoStar - I can't say enough about his company I've recommended this company to other military families and to my own family. They have great service great communication and great quotes very affordable compare [More]

Mike Cannon - From Jane Monastirsky 888-802-8250 Ext 2221 - Kenny! Thank you SO MUCH for keeping you and your family’s trust in us! It’s always a pleasure to work with yourself and Rebecca, and I’m so glad we prov...
TD Auto Transportation LLC
Review by on 4/18/2016 6:44 PM

Great price, incredible customer service - Anthony Sciola, the company owner, did a fantastic job getting our 1968 Corvette convertible shipped across country at a great price. The price he was able to get us for a enclosed container was lowe [More]

anthony sciola - James thank you so much for the review I'm really grateful and glad I could make your experience a good one. Thanks again
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Review by on 4/9/2016 1:17 PM

Doing business without ethic - SYCN is doing business without Ethic. Try to avoid it! They provided me with a quote is 200$ more than a quote I got from a carrier. I told them the carrier name. They told me that SYCN was providing [More]

ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC - Hi Sir. We did not coerce or mislead you into booking with us. We provided a price and dates of the shipment, which you agreed to. Furthermore, you made a complaint to the BBB, they agreed there was n...
Review by on 3/29/2016 1:31 PM

Excellent Service - Lecia and Amerfrieght lived up to the hype! They provided excellent quality service and very clear communication regarding my quote, pick up, and delivery. With this being my 1st shipment, they did gr [More]

Review by on 3/29/2016 11:52 AM

Great Service - David was both very knowledgeable about the process and timely in his responses. My car pick-up was very painless and while the drop off was a few days late due to the shipping company's truck break [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was painless! Thanks so much, Seth!
Review by on 3/24/2016 8:43 AM

Auto from NY to CA - shipment was pickup on time and delivered on time. We were satisfied with the service. the customer service representative and the driver both were very helpful and was able to provide good communicat [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the positive review, Jeff!
Review by on 3/21/2016 6:56 PM

Fastest shipping ever - I had a great experience with amerifreight . The customer service was excellent. They were very honest and picked up my car right away. The drivers were very easy to talk to and keep in contact with m [More]

Review by on 3/20/2016 4:44 PM

AmeriFreight auto shipping - Agent - personable, prompt replies, straightforward. Fast reply with estimate. Took 1 day to find carrier. Arrived early no damage to the car, just dirt - I chose uncovered - understandable. All good! [More]

Review by on 2/20/2016 7:29 AM

customer service - excellent service from start to finish. She was always in contact with me whenever I called her. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Driver clled me two days ahead of time and Vehicle was deliver [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! James, I have enjoyed working with you both ti...
Review by on 2/16/2016 7:13 PM

Fantastic experience - Everything went so smoothly and Lecia was amazingly helpful!!! I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone in need of shipping a car across country and will use them again if the need ever arises again i [More]

Review by on 2/15/2016 2:13 PM

Happy with the service! - I appreciated the honestly that these guys provided me in explaining how the delivery system works. I had my car shipped across the country in the middle of winter and just after christmas. The weathe [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the process! Thanks for the amazing review, Holly!
Review by on 2/12/2016 1:37 PM

Best customer service and On top of all - Couldn't have had a better experience shipping my aston martin across the country I called only 4 days in advance and was handled perfectly within the time I needed the car picked up! Was delivered [More]

Terry Williams - +++Great car, great customer... I hope you will think of me again when you ship it back to the East Coast+++ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504
Review by on 2/10/2016 1:00 PM

Great Service - We first decided to try and ship with DAS and my god was that a mistake. We received short, uninterested responses from start to finish and they ended up telling us a day before pick up that we were g [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to help out after a disappointing experience with a different company. Thaks for the great five star review, Michael!
Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 2/1/2016 3:16 PM

Car Transport - Fast motion was awesome! Prompt, knowledgeable and very good in answering all my questions. Car came in great condition. Thanks again.

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving...
Review by on 1/30/2016 5:43 PM

Tahoe transport - No complaints at all. Moving company I have used numerous times recommended Amerifreight, and they were very professional.

Review by on 1/28/2016 9:08 PM

Great job! - The communication was great. He was right on top of things emailing exactly what was going on. Very friendly, helpful, efficient. A pleasure to work with. He found a carrier very quickly and all w [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext.2250. Hi Jackie thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was pleasure taking care of all of this for you, also you being so easy to wo...
Review by on 1/25/2016 12:57 PM

Car Transport - From the timely quote to the pick up to the delivery I was very impressed with the service. My car arrived MUCH sooner than I expected. Everyone was extremely professional throughout the process. T [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and affordable! Thanks for the positive recommendation, Susan!
Review by on 1/17/2016 9:50 PM

cross country car transport - My daughter had a 5 month Disney internship and we needed to ship her Jeep from Buffalo, NY to Anaheim, CA. After researching online, I initially contacted a company that had reasonable reviews and a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for this wonderful five star review Karen!
Review by on 1/15/2016 1:12 AM

Amazing in today's business world - What great service! The drivers on both ends were so helpful. They communicated their every move. On delivery the driver met us at the airport shortly after we flew in (the car arrived 2 days EARLY!!! [More]

Review by on 1/15/2016 1:10 AM

Vehicle Transport - Previously, I had three different vehicles transported by other carriers. The first one was fine. The other two were disasters so I know bad carriers. AmeriFreight and CFR AutoDirect were both exc [More]

Review by on 1/14/2016 1:30 AM

Buffalo to Sacramento enclosed transport - This is my second time that I have transported a vehicle cross country and the first time that I have used Ship A Car Direct as a broker. Their communication was excellent with my contact, David. He [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear that your transport went very smoothly and your car arrived in perfect condition, Bayard!
Review by on 1/5/2016 4:58 PM

Fantastic - I scheduled a pickup on Dec 26th, and the driver even showed up on Christmas Day to pick the car up, which was perfect. I flew to California, and met with the same driver on Dec 31st to pick the car [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad we made the process very easy for you, Francis!
Review by on 12/12/2015 2:23 PM

Car shipped from NY to CA - I shipped my car from NY to CA. This was my first time to ship a car, and Karen helped me a lot in terms of how system works and all logistic explanation. I needed to change my original pick up date i [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to explain the process! Thanks for the terrific review, Kei!
Review by on 12/11/2015 5:35 PM

Cross Country Shipment - Smooth Transact - I worked with Lecia. She was very friendly and worked promptly to find me a carrier that matched my needs. There were some issues with pick-up (I wanted to drop-off, was told it was not an option, b [More]

Review by on 12/11/2015 10:30 AM

Accountable & On Time - I was worried about who to use. I take great care of my vehicle and wanted the same from a transport company. I wasn't sure who to choose. When I saw that the law officers use Amerifreight I gave it a [More]

Review by on 12/10/2015 9:01 PM

All around great service - My contact at AmeriFreight was Lecia Phillips. She was very helpful in the procurement of a shipper for my wife's car. Her communication was excellent via both phone and email and the instructions w [More]

Total Car Shipping
Review by on 11/30/2015 12:22 PM

Truck Transport - Transporting my truck from NY to CA was extremely easy and done excellently with the help of Marc, who took every step of the process under his wing. He made sure I was informed of all details and com [More]

Bill Eaton - Thank you TC! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all you future transport needs! Happy Holidays to you and the family! Thanks again, Marc
Review by on 11/27/2015 2:49 AM

Very Satisfied Customer - I would use ASG again without hesitation. I did a lot of research by phone to find the right company to ship my BMW z4 convertible. My decision to go with ASG was largely because of the honest and si [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Marja ...I'm glad the transport went as you expected. I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for your business and the GREAT review. Gr...
Review by on 11/24/2015 5:54 PM

Graham Turner AmeriFreight - Graham was excellent to work with. I was offered a small amount to follow up with a review; however this has no bearing on my review at all. Graham was excellent to work with. He was professional, u [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 11/23/2015 2:19 PM

Ship A Car Direct - The process of moving across the country is difficult enough, and keeping track of the various moving pieces makes it even more stressful. Ship A Car Direct made the daunting process of getting our ca [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it seamless for you! Thanks for the great review, Sam!
DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 11/17/2015 10:36 AM

late delivery - I was very happy in the beginning,Dominick was nice and reasuring.Car was picked up on time,driver was nice and profrssional.Dominick said it would be 10 to 12 days.On the 11day i called dom to see ho [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Gary Gainer I am sorry that your vehicle was late I am also sorry that you feel that I was not responding up to your standard Like I told you when there are 2 Time Zones ( 3 hour deference ) some...
Review by on 11/6/2015 3:17 PM

Auto Transport - Excellent contact with Tom Miller, good advice. Pickup was delayed, but that's life. Apparently a prior auto had issues. Driver, Ihor was very businesslike, efficient and thorough. Delivered cross [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review! Sorry the carrier's original timing estimate was a little off, but glad to hear he delivered safe and sound!
Review by on 11/5/2015 10:17 AM

Highly recommend - It was such an easy and awesome way to move across the country. I would do it again in a heart bean if I had to move somewhere else. Quick, easy and stress free!

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it easy and stress-free! Thanks for the awesome review!
Review by on 11/4/2015 3:26 PM

Malia is outstanding - Malia was responsive and returned calls promptly. She had a carrier ready before I completed the order. She is cordial and friendly and fully understands what she is doing. I received her name from [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE T...
Review by on 11/2/2015 6:24 PM

Peace of Mind - Gaby was very helpful and responded promptly every time I needed to speak with her. She understood that this isn't something I do everyday and was very patient. Made the experience comfortable. Tha [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful - even with dining recommendations! Thanks for the great review, Juanita!
Review by on 10/27/2015 8:49 PM

Cross county Auto Transport - Glad to give this review! In regards to our car transport, a 2010 family car, everything went smoothly. Tom, my contact for Ship a Car Direct, was knowledgable and professional, and easily accessibl [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to prep our customers for a smooth transport! Thanks for the fantastic review, Chris and Linda!!
Review by on 10/19/2015 1:38 PM

New York to california - The cost was a bit more than quoted but this was per my request to get the vehicle picked up sooner. The driver delivered at EXACTLY the time he said be would right on the dot. Was a really great expe [More]

7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 10/19/2015 11:29 AM

Review - I was transporting my car from Buffalo, NY to Los Angeles, CA. Luis was very helpful in arranging transport. The first company was picking my car up at the time I requested but would have delivered [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Review by on 10/17/2015 11:54 AM

TRANSPORT WAS GREAT; NO ISSUES - THANK YOU for all your help-your team made a daunting task extremely easy and straightforward! I will call you guys as soon as I know when my wife's car will be ready so we can make arrangements [More]

Amanda - Thank you Stan, it was our pleasure to work with you and glad the shipping was made easy for you. Looking forward to hearing from you when your wife car is ready to go.
Review by on 10/3/2015 2:49 PM

Great service and reliable! - As the subject line says, Amerifreight was great to work with. Lecia was responsive and explained everything throughly. She also kept in frequent contact and was very reachable when I had questions. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 10/2/2015 8:19 AM

Lance Staab - Lance was very helpful when other companies could not find me a driver. For some reason no drivers wanted to go to Mayfield, NY to pick up the vehicle. Lance quickly found a driver and kept me inform [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ricky Thank you so much for stellar review. It was my pleasure assisting you in the transport. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to g...
Review by on 9/29/2015 1:20 PM

Couldn't have been better! - My car delivery experience was excellent in all ways. My order number was 1501516498-BQ. Graham at AmeriFreight was personable, knowledgable and responsive. Graham walked me through the process and di [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 9/18/2015 11:36 AM

auto transport search - For this cross country car transport need I wanted to be careful as I saw several terrible reviews of brokers/transporters. Ship a Car Direct had excellent reviews which turned out to be accurate, T [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad we stood up to our reviews! And great tip about timing - so true! Thanks Bob!
Review by on 9/12/2015 1:01 PM

Feliciawilliams@(602)428-6872 - Wonderful experience with Felicia. She kept us informed even though it did not take her long to find a transport from New York to California. I would recommend her to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. [More]

Review by on 9/11/2015 7:02 PM

Great service, definitely recommend - I shipped my car from South Ozone Park, NY to Union City, CA, this was my first time shipping a car, so I was making sure the company I would choose had good reviews and an affordable price. AutoStar [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Hi Nidhi, Thank you very much for taking the time to right such a nice review. You were a super person to work with patient and understanding which made everyt...
Review by on 9/9/2015 12:58 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Kimberly was extremely professional and hospitable. Her customer services skills are excellent and helped reassure me about this daunting process of shipping my car cross-country.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mary, Thank you so much! I am so glad that tha...
Review by on 9/9/2015 12:38 PM

Seamless - Tom was great and made the process completely seamless. There was no guess work and my car was picked up/received on time. On top of that, there was no damage done to the vehicle, or any of the item [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it seamless for you, Chris! Thanks for the great recommendation!
Review by on 9/8/2015 3:37 PM

Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438 - The service was excellent and I liked the way they followed up and informed about the status of the shipping. My car was picked up on right time and delivered as committed on 8th day. The price [More]

Terry Williams - ***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review!! Your preparedness made my job a breeze! Call me back with your future shipping needs!
Review by on 9/4/2015 4:46 PM

AMAZING SERVICE - From beginning to end, the auto transport process was very simple and easy. Agents guide you throughout the process and constantly check in and give updates on what the situation is. The carrier they [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010
Review by on 9/4/2015 8:33 AM

Transport service from NY to CA - Just completely satisfied with the experience. Kay was helpful but not pushy, the driver was friendly. precise, but not overly nit-picky in completely the bill of ladening, advance calls were timely [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed throughout! Thanks, Dave!
Review by on 9/2/2015 7:34 PM

Ship a Car Direct was great - Customer service was excellent. My assigned carrier was a little difficult to schedule a pickup with, but after that everything went great. I got prompt responses when asking for updates and the car [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy overall! Thanks for the excellent review, Hanq!
Review by on 8/29/2015 2:46 PM

Loyal customer - I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case, it's warranted. I've had two experiences with Ship A Car Direct. The first was great (after the fact). My carrier arrived earlier than expected and [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your loyalty and the positive feedback, Michelle! We are happy to help you ship your next one! ;)
Review by on 8/29/2015 8:26 AM

New York to Malibu, Ca - This is the fifth time in four years I've used Red Carpet. Excellent service every time. One more trip from Malibu to NY when my son graduates in April 2016. I will be using Red Carpet again. I wou [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...
Review by on 8/28/2015 12:38 PM

Shipping may car - Stefan was a great person to work with. I like this company and if I want to ship my car again I will choose this company. My car arrived in 6 days and there was no damage on my car. I suggest ShipaCa [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review! Glad it was quick and safe for you!
Review by on 8/25/2015 10:19 PM

Honest, reliable, hardworking - Working with Heidi was an absolute pleasure from the beginning - she was very flexible and helped make sure that the car was picked up and dropped off within my requested time frame. Additionally, she [More]

Terry Williams - ***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star review Andrew!! Your words about ASG and my customer service are very appreciated! Thank you for bein...
Review by on 8/21/2015 3:13 PM

Great experience - Tom was very helpful getting a date and switching from closed to open transport. I had to go a little out of my way to meet the driver in NJ from Westchester - but it saved some time overall. Once [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Brian! Happy to be helpful!
Professional Auto Transport
Review by on 8/13/2015 6:13 PM

SCAM!!! - SCAM! I paid a $200 deposit and was told to pay the driver $1,000 upon delivery of my car. Both parties agreed to this $1,200 total amount, but when the driver showed up with my car, I was told that h [More]

Abdiel Guallar - Their is no information stating this is our customer. Review is "DAVID" no order number. Not our customer