Home > Reports > Route CA to WA

Average Price

$805

Price Range From $175 to $3000

Review by on 1/18/2017 12:19 PM

shipping - lance was very helpful. the 200 character number requirement on this form is not, however. 111 left. 98. Oh boy! Lance was helpful and did his job well. there's really nothing left to say. 12. finall [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Carson ...
Review by on 1/16/2017 10:01 AM

Nevigate the Unknown highway of car haul - I did so much research to find a company to haul a non working vintage Jeep. There are so many hidden fees and gotchas. It isn’t all about the price listed!!! AmeriaFreight was one of the first I loo [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 1/11/2017 10:56 PM

Transport a Pickup - Lance Staab was great to work with. The pickup was picked up and delivered on time to the final destination. Would highly recommend Auto Shipping. The driver was very professional to work with as wel [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Jim ...
Review by on 1/11/2017 7:00 PM

Excellent service - Highly recommended to others. I am very satisfied with the promt delivery and great customer service. I have referred my military friends to the company because of their reasonable price.

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext. 2233 Hello Dan , Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our services that we provided . Setting the...
All Terrain Logistics Inc.
Review by on 1/5/2017 11:53 PM

Great Job !!! - I would strongly recommend ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS. I was stresses and confuse if my car will get here on time with all the companies calling and emailing me and making promises. Then Julian call me [More]

gustavo - Thanks Mr Roger We appreciate your partnership we hope to talk to you in the future REMEMBER , At All Terrain Logistics,we are here to help you anytime and provide best and affordable Auto Relocation...
Review by on 11/12/2016 10:39 AM

Good Service - Well Recommend - I would like to thank Autostar Transport Services especially Gaby, who worked with me for a fair & honest price. Autostar quoted the least price compare to their counterpart and seeing their reviews o [More]

Mike Cannon - From Gaby Pulex 888-802-8250 ext. 4218 Hello Sanjeeb, You are welcome and thank you for taking the time to write such nice review. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our services. If you or any...
Viceroy Auto Trans
Review by on 11/8/2016 3:14 PM

Easy to work with and so speedy! - They did a great job. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. They communicated clearly, were easy-going, and arrived early! The car arrived without any damage or issues. This was much easier tha [More]

John Parker - Erin, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family &...
Review by on 11/3/2016 1:51 PM

ASG transport - Kim was very knowledgeable and friendly.It took about 5-6 days to find me a transport which was fine since it was a few days before.When the transport arrived the guy said he couldn't transport my car [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cesar, I remember asking if the vehicle was mo...
Review by on 10/27/2016 8:25 PM

Outstanding customer service - I am a repeat customer. My first vehicle to ship was Aug this year and quite an experience. I was extremely fortunate that the ladies in the office were very customer oriented and pulled all the stop [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ed, You were awesome to work with! We had such...
Review by on 10/7/2016 3:35 PM

Felicia ... - I do not know anybody else from that company. I talked to Felicia, kind of last minute, and she found me a carrier to get my car from CA to WA in 2 or 3 days. She was responsive. I was afraid at first [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 9/15/2016 12:56 PM

Auto transport California to Washington - The driver was very nice and efficient. There was a plastic piece that came off one of the cars and I was told that it flew off and was not the company's responsibility. Other than that the experience [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Rachel..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business and shipping tw...
Review by on 9/13/2016 6:07 PM

Car transport - Efficient, safe and excellent customer service from both the broker and the Transport company5/5. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Yuri was helpful and and very safe loading car and [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing
Review by on 9/9/2016 1:59 PM

Great customer service - Tom had extreme professional approach with everything. Almost every time I called he answered. If he didn't answer he would call back with in 24 hours. When I need to ship a car I will go back to Tom [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text (360) 284-7185 thanks for the great review great working with you thanks for putting your trust in me
Review by on 9/7/2016 9:54 AM

On time delivery, good transport - On time delivery and good transport with knowledgeable driver, no problems encountered. Pickup and delivery options were convenient, and I was given enough prior notice to get the car ready on time. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Review by on 8/6/2016 7:45 PM

On time pick up on time delivery - My daughter and boyfriend Joe moved from California to Washington. An out of state move has a lot of moving parts that need to be dialed in and a lot of time frames that have to be met. It was very [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 7/7/2016 4:27 PM

Transport LA to Seattle - Kim was great throughout the entire process. She kept us informed and followed up when needed. Very good customer service. The vehicle arrived clean and ready to roll. No issues. The cost was competit [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Rick, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed worki...
Review by on 6/27/2016 1:56 AM

Pickup was late, but finally made it nic - My car wasn't picked up in Irvine until the morning I flew to Seattle. I was a bit anxious, even though my friend in Irvine can still help me arrange the pick-up. The truck was nice, which is enclosed [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive feedback, Ray! We do recommend having a friend available as a back-up contact - exact timing on your preferred date can't be guaranteed. Glad it went well otherwise!
Review by on 6/24/2016 4:48 PM

Jessica with Auto Shipping Group - I called the Auto Shipping Group on Memorial Day, thinking I was going to leave a message to get a quote. Instead, a lovely customer rep answered the phone. Jessica was prompt to answer my questions. [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica Nichols (360) 284-7180 jessica@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Pauline! It was great working with you, you are a very funny, sweet lady! Thanks again!
Review by on 6/21/2016 9:22 AM

Cross Country Move - I had to move cross-country from California to DC and I was worried about how to ship my car across country. I talked to different car transporting companies, but none had the great customer service t [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry your vehicle arrived too soon but glad it arrived safely! Thank you for your positive feedback, Mayra!
Review by on 6/17/2016 12:13 PM

Graham was very helpful - Had a quick turnaround move after a holiday weekend. Graham was trying hard to find me a very discounted rate. But I just had to move my car fast so I told him I needed one asap. He found me one later [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 6/3/2016 4:12 PM

Excellent customer service - Tige provided excellent customer service and follow- up.

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-68...
Review by on 5/26/2016 12:35 PM

Great Service - Great service and super fast shipping! My car was picked up on time and arrived early. I was able to call and get a detailed summary of where my vehicle was and when it should be delivered. The driver [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Taylor I want to thank you for such the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen a number...
Review by on 5/21/2016 11:09 AM

Great service - I found out I was transferring jobs and need my cars shipped quick. I called auto shipping group and Lance contacted me right away with reasonable prices. He's a Great guy and very easy to contact if [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jerrell Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. You were great to work with.
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 5/20/2016 11:34 AM

I satisfied with service - I shipped my siste's car May 7, 2016 and they delivered it on 7th day which is the minimum days they told me. And I have staffs inside the car, everything arrived safe. I recommend to use this servi [More]

Werner Orantes - For same quality service please call HUGO Gat (239-204-5195 - ext 106
Review by on 5/13/2016 4:53 PM

Great service - Although the pickup was a little earlier than originally planned it presented no problem and was only 2 days - we could have asked to keep to the schedule but it was an accommodation to the driver, a [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!!!! STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-214-3678 TALK/TEXT
Get it Done Transportation
Review by on 5/12/2016 11:05 PM

Excellent service - Delighted with the process, unlike other shippers who reserved the right to charge extra fees and were unclear on days and wanted over a week to deliver, Get It Done lived up to their name. They picke [More]

David Pein - Katherine, after reading your review I wanted to thank you for your candidness and also for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each tr...
Review by on 5/5/2016 2:14 PM

Excellent customer Communication - This was the first time I had used a auto transporter between states and was very fearful of negative stories regarding the trade . But in reality I must say Felicia and Auto Shipping Group were quic [More]

Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 4/13/2016 5:16 PM

Bentley Delivery - Fast Motion did a great job at a very good price. Full day early! Fast Motion was able to contact driver and find out exactly where he was at any time. Car was very dirty when it arrived but my own [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Review by on 4/13/2016 10:00 AM

Lance was awesome - Lance was awesome Personable and good communications Car arrived in very good condition Only negative driver parked large carrier truck in busy street location forcing cars around even though I to [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve Thanks so much for the great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. Sorry about the drop off spo...
Review by on 4/2/2016 2:33 AM

Good - On time

Michael Strickland - Excelle...
Review by on 3/28/2016 7:26 PM

Was a breeze. Neat and simple - I was initially afraid to give my brand new Audi to be shipped. But then reading the transport reviews, I decided to move with Ship-A-Car-Direct. The process was very simple. I made the order online. [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our positive reviews were helpful! Thanks for adding yours!
Review by on 3/22/2016 2:05 PM

Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584 - Fast and easy to deal with I would definitely recommend using this company and specifically Greg! He makes a seemingly overwhelming and confusing process easy and painless. Go with Greg! Thanks again [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES...Russ...Thank you for choosing us!! I enjoyed working with you...easy and painless is what we do. See you o...
Review by on 3/21/2016 9:28 PM

Great Job - Ship a Car Direct arranged for the transport of my 2011 Honda Accord during my interstate move, and as promised found a reputable carrier to do the job. The price was reasonable, the logistics simple [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it safe and simple for you! Thanks for the great review!
Review by on 3/10/2016 2:24 PM

Fast, effective, and professional shippi - Greg was so nice, fast, and accurate. Right before speaking to Greg, I tried to go with South beach transport with a guy named David Houston, and he was not on top of it, and the driver bailed that sa [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES...Angelica...Fast, affordable service with excellent communication is what we are known for. My pleasure work...
Review by on 3/8/2016 1:47 PM

Great Service - Great experience with SACD. Emily was very knowledgable, and car arrived fast. Obviously a little dirty due to open transport, but that is no fault of the shipping company. Delivery was hectic and I d [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to provide a great car transporting experience, Adam!
Review by on 2/29/2016 2:13 AM

Ship A Car Direct - Ship A Car Direct is the first car shipping company I've used that's ever made this process so easy. I've shipped cars a few times before this, and the other companies would be late, wouldn't be able [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to give you peace of mind! Thanks for the lovely review, Victoria!
Review by on 2/10/2016 1:13 PM

Great Service - From the the time I called for a quote and up to the day my car was deliver, Jorge was very helpful and make sure that our cars was picked up and delivered on time. And for the driver he always update [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525
Review by on 2/2/2016 12:12 AM

great customer service from broker and d - Brokerage fee seems high compared to what the driver got paid but in the end the broker got the whole thing done for less than contacting transporter companies directly. both the broker and driver [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to get 5 stars for customers service! Thanks for your feedback, Chris!
Review by on 1/29/2016 2:45 PM

Good Service So Far - This is the first time i am using the transport company to move my vehicles from one state to the other. Auto Shipping team has been really helpful. Kimberly not only made me aware of different metric [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Usha, Thank you so much! I look forward to se...
Review by on 1/24/2016 4:08 AM

Felicia@602-428-6872 - I worked with Felicia and found her to be easy to work with..someone who knows the business and someone who could answer all my questions. She follows up with phone calls and is very well spoken and p [More]

Review by on 1/23/2016 10:30 AM

Smooth and speedy delivery - I appreciated a friendly, down-to-earth broker amongst what seems like a sea of weasels out there. Gaby was easy to work with and low pressure. The price was average - not the highest or lowest quote [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it easy and low pressure for you! No need to swim in the sea of weasels! Thanks for the great recommendation, Teresa!!
Review by on 1/16/2016 1:44 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - I recently used ASG to ship a car from California to Washington State. Felicia Williams was my single point of contact throughout the transaction. Felicia provided excellent communication, informing m [More]

Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 1/14/2016 3:38 AM

Great communication, timely service - I had a car shipped from a dealer in California up to Seattle. I booked with Smart Talk, and Hugo contacted me right away to explain how things worked. He kept in contact by text and email to confirm [More]

Werner Orantes - For same Quality service please contact Hugo.G. 239-676-6533 Ext 106
Review by on 1/8/2016 7:58 PM

Will ship with Ship-A-Car-Direct in the - Our car shipping worked great with Eric and Michael from Ship-A-Car- Michael, the secondary rep I believe we got to while Eric was away on another call, addressed all our initial concerns and also th [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great feedback, Ambareesh! Glad to negotiate a quick turn-around during the holidays for you!
Review by on 12/8/2015 4:40 PM

Easy as pie - Communication was top notch. Driver showed up on time and delivered faster then I expected. I'd definitely use them again.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review, Timothy! Glad it was quick for you!
Review by on 11/20/2015 6:52 PM

Malia has been incredibly helpful! - Malia McClain has been our only point of contact in our effort to move a car from our home in California to our Daughter in Washington state. As this is a new process for us, we have been very depend [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ...
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 11/12/2015 3:00 PM

shipment - They deliver my truck on time , very happy with the service ,I will use them again. Juan carlos bonito did a good job on taking my order, the driver was on time, and took car of my truck.

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Art, Thank-you so much for the feedback . It was a pleasure to work with you . I am glad to hear you were happy with the selected carrier. Sincerely, Management
Review by on 11/10/2015 4:37 PM

Infiniti transport - The good part- Scott at Ship a Car Direct. He is very helpful, informative and follows through with calls and emails. Don't be bothered by the number of emails he sends, READ them, they are there to p [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review! Sorry your driver was hard to reach en route and that your transport took longer than average. But to be honest, we can't tailor delivery on one specific date because ...
Review by on 11/5/2015 7:36 PM

Ship-a-Car Direct - Customer service agent with Ship-a-Car Direct and driver were courteous and helpful. Vehicle was delivered as scheduled with no damage. Appropriate follow-up was provided by Ship-a-Car-Direct to ensur [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the positive review!
Car Shipping Pros
Review by on 10/25/2015 11:59 AM

Excellent Services - They were the first one to call me for quote. The sales person Tammi was great to answer all my queries with full patience. They have tied up with excellent car carriers - Z Promotion LLC. The driver [More]

jennifer patterson - We always try our hardest to call first on every quote request we receive as this is indicative of the great customer service we wish to provide each of our shippers. We have been in business for clos...
Review by on 10/21/2015 11:53 AM

Los Angeles to Seattle Review - Ship a Car Direct provided great service. The staff (Tom) was incredibly helpful and provided prompt responses. The car arrived in the same condition, in a timely manner, and the driver was very frien [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the amazing review, Matt!
Review by on 10/16/2015 3:37 PM

Service - My Primary contact was Malia. Her knowledge and honesty helped me to know that I found the right company. Malia should be commended for her excellent customer skills. Thank You

Terry Williams - Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years o...
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 10/13/2015 2:05 PM

Great service and on time delivery - Jim Gozde provided excellent service and on time updates. On time delivery saved me lot of rental car cost. the truck arrived as per the given time window and the delivery was bang on time. Had a gre [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Yogesh , Thank-you for the feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you.I am glad to hear we were able to save you some money , and get you your car delivered when you needed it! That is wh...
Review by on 10/9/2015 6:54 PM

Malia's great! - I have shipped a few high-end vehicles with different brokers and found that Malia always exceeds my expectations and I will always recoomnend her for shipping vehicles. Call Malia on 360-214-3671. [More]

DNA Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 10/7/2015 2:21 PM

Excellent transportation and customer s - The transportation of my vehicle Honda CRV was completed by DNA auto transport with due care. The driver Ashley was very good with respect to his work. He took the delivery on time and got the car [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you
Review by on 10/2/2015 2:55 PM

My experience with Ship a Car Direct - Jason at Ship a Car Direct gave me a very good idea what to expect in shipping my car and the carrier was very accommodating in delivering the car to my daughter who works late.

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star feedback, Richard!
Review by on 9/28/2015 3:12 PM

Car Delivery - I needed to get my car shipped from California to Washington, and there's a lot of car shipping companies out there but they're a bunch of scammers is what i've heard from yelp. AmeriFreight is the on [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 9/28/2015 11:56 AM

Excellent service from Felicia Williams - Not having worked with an automobile shipping company previously and having heard many horror stories, it was with some trepidation that I searched for a reputable company to ship my vintage vehicle. [More]

Review by on 9/15/2015 12:38 AM

Company with Integrity - Since the day 1 I contacted their service, David (Staff) was constant communication with me. This company portrayed the integrity and high customer satisfaction. I highly recommended this company.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for your recommendation, Lydia!
Review by on 8/30/2015 12:23 PM

Good experience - Great experience with Matt and ship a car direct. Carrier was professional and car arrived undamaged. Pickup was right outside my apartment, though delivery was a couple miles away. Only issue was the [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review, Davud! Glad it was a great experience!
Review by on 8/28/2015 4:12 PM

easy move - i neede to move my mototrcycle from california to washington and like many heard horror stories about how this industry works.Tige took the time to explain the process.everything went well i was very [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...
Review by on 8/12/2015 9:32 PM

Very good service.Would use again! - AmeriFreight did an excellent job transporting my car from San Jose to Washington. They were accommodating of my request to not pick up/delivery for 3 days in the 15 day window. Once a carrier was ag [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570
Review by on 8/5/2015 9:37 PM

Great communication and response time! - The constant communication and speedy responses to any question was impeccable. This made the experience safe and comforting. The driver was prompt and professional. My brother received the car and co [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive review, Eric! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!
Review by on 8/5/2015 1:46 PM

Great service - Lance Staab was courteous, helpful, straight-forward, and honest. He made sure I knew exactly how the shipping process was going to work and followed up to ensure that all had gone as planned. He al [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com A. David I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with transporting vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out th...
Trusty Transport
Review by on 7/24/2015 12:41 PM

Super Late Pickup and Unresponsive - I picked Trusty Transport for its "stellar" reviews on here and BBB but have been completely disappointed by my experience. Pickup for my car was TWO WEEKS past the date I had requested. R [More]

Robbie - We tried to load the vehicle on 3 different dates. Tammy would never answer or reply to messages or emails. When she finally did we sent a truck in that day and loaded it. It was hard to give her 24 h...
A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Review by on 7/10/2015 11:25 AM

Transportation Service - I am happy with this service. Price is cheaper to transport. Tracking is easy we get message. Tuck driver updates the status. They kept my car in yard until i come and pick. It was helped me to c [More]

Management - We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Trusty Transport
Review by on 6/29/2015 3:23 PM

Dishonest, Underbid to get contract - Was very clear upfront that I was not looking for an underbid quote, which appears to be rampant in this industry. Robbie said his bid was accurate and would be 2-4 days to find a carrier. He also sai [More]

Robbie - Gave this customer a quote and heard from him a week later mad because we didn't load it. He never placed an order with us. I think he got us confused with a broker. Very nasty on the phone. Wanted hi...
Review by on 6/25/2015 10:31 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - Very polite and prompt set up of transport. Had issues with other companies not having a truck coming this way. Felicia had it on a truck in less than 2 days. Thanks for your help!

Review by on 6/25/2015 8:13 PM

Shipment of my Honda - This review is regarding order ID #433083-UU My fiance and I relocated to Washington from California last week. We wanted to avoid the hassle of driving both of our vehicles up here separately, so we [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to take the stress off! Thanks for the fantastic five star feedback, Kayley!
Review by on 6/8/2015 10:38 AM

Baby car transport - My baby car needed to be transported across state and Ship A Car Direct did that for me perfectly. The transporter was just as what I asked and expected with professional loader/driver. I'm definitel [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Mas! Glad to deliver as expected!
Review by on 6/2/2015 6:16 PM

shipping - Very responsive and a good price.Will do business with them again.mmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,m,,,,,,,,,,m,kjbggghjjihgngfvdssd

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM** AL ...Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with ...
Review by on 5/31/2015 8:49 PM

Excellent Vehicle Transportation - Lecia was very helpful in guiding me through the process. She found a carrier extremely quickly and the carrier was excellent. Pick-up and delivery were on time and smoothly carried out.

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 5/28/2015 12:14 PM

ASG Transport Review - ASG did a great job. On-time pick-up and delivery. Safe transport of my vehicle with no issues. I am a repeat customer. Thanks so much!

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...Always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for all your help and the...
Global Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/20/2015 1:53 PM

Very pleased with this service! - My sister asked me to assist in her 1968 Chevrolet Impala transportation as it was a classic car and needed to be shipped super carefully. I know only one professional company in this industry. So rec [More]

GlobalAuto - Hello Sarah! We are very happy we were able to ship your 1968 Chevrolet Impala without any damages!!! Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to contact your customer representative Nick at (818...
Motor Movers Auto Transport
Review by on 5/16/2015 4:29 PM

Great service, exactly as promised - Delivery and pick up was exactly as promised. Contact with the driver was prompt and easy. Great experience.

Motor Movers Representative - 24hr Service -call-text-email- CALL BEN @480-428-1264 ben@motormoversautotransport.com Matt, Thank you for your kind review. Please let me know if i can help you and your family in the future! 24hr ...
Secure Auto Shipping Inc.
Review by on 5/15/2015 3:43 PM

Awesome Service - Prompt Delivery and the service was awesome. Car was is good condition and loved the service. Picked up on time without any issues. By the time i landed the first call is to tell me that my car has re [More]

Christopher Narcisse - Thanks for the review Noel! I'm glad we were able to give you the excellent service you expected! Next time, you can reach Ross Abraham directly at 561-200-3509 !
Global Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/15/2015 1:57 PM

Excellent service - My 1968 Chevrolet Impala needed to be shipped from Calabasas, CA to Seattle, WA. I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd [More]

GlobalAuto - Hello Nick! Than you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate every feedback from our customers! Please feel free to contact Jason at (818) 309-1372 for your transportation needs in f...
Motor Movers Auto Transport
Review by on 5/11/2015 4:14 PM

Motor Movers – Ben @ 480-428-1264 - Ben did a great job getting my Suzuki shipped. This shipping process can be stressful and Ben did a great job explaining the process and pricing. If my family and us move again I will use Ben again. I [More]

Motor Movers Representative - 24hr Service -call-text-email- CALL BEN @480-428-1264 ben@motormoversautotransport.com Matt, I'm so glad I was able to help you get your Motorcylce shipped safe and secure. Let me know if you or your...
Review by on 5/10/2015 1:04 PM

Excellent Service - This was the very first time that I have ever transported a vehicle. Lecia walked me through the entire process. she was patient and answered ALL of my questions. She was very pleasent to work with. T [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 4/24/2015 5:56 PM

great customer service Dustin o. 360.464 - Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up [More]

Terry Williams - DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my performance. Its sad that there are still companies allo...
Auto Transport Connections LLC
Review by on 4/24/2015 4:30 PM

GREAT EXPERIENCE - This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Sherry was fantastic! She personally answered all my questions and followed up with a fair quote and no surprises. Since I had to come down from Vanco [More]

Sherry Padrigo - For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Richard for the great five star review and I enjoyed working with you on your tr...
BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Review by on 4/23/2015 9:27 AM

The crew was awesome! - I'm very grateful for the work that was done. The move went very smoothly and for a decent price. Recommended!

Nick Butenko - Thank you Teresa. Meeting customers expectations is our best reward. Call us 904 863 5350 For any future trans...
Review by on 4/20/2015 3:25 PM

**Ship A direct** hassle free transport - Once you decided with your car transportation, this is a great company to deal with. You will get hundreds of call/ text about some unrealistic offers and packages. Don't ever go with that. David from [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the excellent recommendation, Surajit! Happy to keep it hassle-free!
Review by on 4/16/2015 5:07 PM

5 Star Review for Auto Transport - My company utilized Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle for one of our managers that was transferring from California to Washington. Brandon and his team at Auto Shipping Group were extremely h [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jessica, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smoo...
Review by on 4/7/2015 10:01 PM

Auto transport - I sold my car to 78 year old individual who always drove or trailered his cars. I explained to him the ease of having a transport deliver his car to his door step and that for the extra money spent it [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Dale, Thank you for the FABULOUS feed back. It was a pleasure assisting you a...
Review by on 4/3/2015 10:06 PM

Satisfied Customer - Lance contacted me after I submitted a request for a quote. He quoted me $550 while several other reputable carriers were at least $100 - $200 over that. As it turned out, I ended up paying $650, $1 [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pam I want to thank you for the great review and your honest. I was glad I was able to give you the best service possible and really apprecia...
Review by on 4/2/2015 11:29 AM

Truck Transport - I have moved multiple vehicles in our fleet with Ameriifreight. The last one was a 2007 Chevy Colorado. I have never had an issue with the drivers and never have had damage. Graham has always done [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
Review by on 3/30/2015 2:16 PM

Service - Graham was honest and up front about costs and added insurance. Pickup and delivery were flawless. Would use them again.

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
Review by on 3/4/2015 1:36 PM

Danielle Heagy 360-244-4137 - I will use this company every time I need to ship my car, until anything goes wrong :) Danielle is very honest and Knowledgeable person, I was getting a little bit lower quote from someone else, bu [More]

Terry Williams - ***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Harish- WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for this WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I am so GL...
Get it Done Transportation
Review by on 2/21/2015 3:57 PM

Great company - They gave the best quote and really enjoy working with a family business. David is located on the east coast but really answers his phone at anytime which was so helpful. Just be sure to give an accur [More]

David Pein - Vicki, Thats what we do, GET IT DONE. Thank you for allowing us to do so, we work hard so you wont have too. I look forward to transporting for you in the future. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 2/17/2015 4:55 PM

Very helpful - Hugo was very helpful throughout the entire process from the quote to the scheduling. He followed up consistently to ensure I was in the loop regarding the pick up and drop off times, which was great [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Review by on 2/16/2015 9:49 PM

83' Blazer - Started out using a differant transport service, They told me one date, then it was another. they gave me a qoute, and then the price would double. I'm extremely happy I found Auto Shipping Group, the [More]

Terry Williams - eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! JH, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with me. It was a pleasure working wi...
Review by on 2/4/2015 4:16 PM

Excellent Service - When I needed to get more information about shipping my car from California to Washington I called Auto Shipping Group Inc. Wendy answered all of my questions with great enthusiasm. She even was able [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome 5 review based on our conversation. I pride myself on giving honest and accurate information! I hope i...
Review by on 1/17/2015 10:47 AM

Execellent service - I had never transported a car before so I was not sure where to get started. After finding a site that took my request, I received many quotes and AutoStar was one of them. Their reviews were good but [More]

Mike Cannon - 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON - Bipin it was a pleasure to assist you in moving your Honda Accord from Cupertino to Seattle. You were a pleasure to work with and look forward to team with you again. I...
Auto Transport Connections LLC
Review by on 1/14/2015 11:23 PM

Amazing - After asking for a quote, I probably had about 20-30 companies contacting me with SPAM emails, calls, texts and unnecessary voice messages. Sherry was professional, wasn't pushy and answered every qu [More]

Sherry Padrigo - For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Coupal for such an awesome review and it really was a pleasure working with you ...
Review by on 1/3/2015 3:09 PM

smooth transfer, intial quote inaccurate - Used Amerifreight to ship from CA to a rural location in WA. The initial contract and bid placement was very smooth. The estimate was under priced and no bids were recieved for about 10 days at the [More]

AmeriFreight - Though we always strive to provide our customers with the lowest possible shipping rates, increases in carrier pay become more common during the holiday season. We inform customers of such possible in...
Quality Car Move
Review by on 12/11/2014 3:58 PM

Stress free transport - I found Chris from Quality Car Move to be honest from the very beginning . The car was picked up and delivered on time.. He returned all my calls promptly and updated me throughout the transport . I h [More]

Chris - NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 12/9/2014 11:58 AM

Truck transportation - Actually, Rob C. contacted me in regards to shipping my truck. During my research, I have been suspicious of transporters after reading their reviews and quite a few companies were not honest in [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again
Review by on 12/5/2014 12:18 PM

Wendy Barker - I had many choices when selecting an auto transport company and Wendy quickly bubbled to the top. I had to arrange to have my God Daughters car transported to her from southern California to her colle [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you so much for this 5 star review! it is refreshing to know there are still people like yourself who are willing to help others. It...
Review by on 11/11/2014 7:10 PM

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 - I have a 1972 Mach 1 that is incredibly valuable and special to me. From the start I needed dependable, efficient, organized, friendly, and professional communication (and lots of it!!) for me to feel [More]

Terry Williams - ****Stephanie Hamilton****360-214-3678****Over 6 Years Experience***CALL ME DIRECT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Emily, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your ...