Home > Reports > Route CA to VA

Average Price

$1073

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Review by on 1/11/2017 1:00 AM

Got my car - This was on late notice and got my car picked up next day. And was deliverd early. I will be using Kim to ship my other vehicals from washington to virginia. Thanks a bunch Kim you were very helpful t [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dustin, I am so glad that I was able to help y...
Review by on 1/10/2017 7:36 PM

Prompt and good overall value - 1. Our car arrived early and without damage.2. Ali was prompt with her responses and generally knowledgeable. I would use this service again and recommend it to others. I would also recommend r [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
Review by on 12/7/2016 6:11 PM

Great from top to bottom - I had to ship a automobile from California to Virginia, and wanted a company to do all the researching and bidding for me. Amerifreight was the right company for the job. Jeff was professional and exp [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Jeff 678-608-0525
Review by on 11/7/2016 1:44 PM

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 - Good time dealing with this company! Easy transaction. Thanks! Contact - Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428- [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...
Review by on 11/4/2016 6:45 PM

Exceeded Expectation - I was very happy with all aspects o the service provided. Price was good, service was good, pick up was good delivery was good. Agents were very responsive whenever I called. I was happy with the q [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jeff 678-608-0525
Review by on 11/4/2016 11:21 AM

Cross Country Shipping - I was extremely pleased with AmeriFrieght, very informative and always kept me updated on my order. I felt very comfortable going through this company for my shipment. The shipping itself was very fas [More]

Review by on 10/29/2016 3:51 PM

Started off good, ended very poorly - Brenda started off promising- she was very prompt in all communications until my car was picked up. After that, I had almost no idea when my car was arriving. I had to drive 11 straight hours through [More]

Terry Williams - Call Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your review. Regarding the follow up, I show that I answered each of your texts and followed up with each one, after contact...
Review by on 10/18/2016 11:45 AM

FanFreakintastic - Graham was knowledgeable and straight forward. Prompt with respect to communication! The delivery driver professional and courteous. The lines of communication were open during the transport process, [More]

Review by on 9/22/2016 10:02 PM

Review - Great!

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Percy, Thanks for trusting me. Wish there was a...
Review by on 9/16/2016 3:10 PM

AmeriFreight delivered as promised - The cost was a couple hundred more than the original estimate but they delivered my 1996 Impala SS in Virginia in the same shape it was in when they picked it up. I was a bit nervous not having done [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing
Auto Movers USA LLC
Review by on 9/10/2016 8:40 PM

not a reliable company, worst customer s - This was my second time transporting a car across the country. Ernie works deligently to earn a business, responses quite quickly, and gave me a pretty good quote. It was not the lowest one, but I [More]

Jesus Perez - Hi Mrs Sun, I am sorry for the trouble. Cross-country trips can sometimes take a bit longer than expected. We are always looking to improve customer experience and we will take the appropriate actions...
Review by on 8/16/2016 3:14 PM

Not bad overall - The only issued was with the carrier and their driver giving us the run-a-round with time(s) of pick-up, very frustrating. In the end got our vehicle where we needed. Ali was an excellent liaison and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates, call Ali 678-369-4271
Review by on 8/12/2016 11:54 AM

Moved Double Cab Truck Across Country - AmeriFreight and Graham was a huge help in getting our truck moved from the West Coast to the East Coast in a super timely manner. Four door trucks are hard to get moved at a good price but Graham mad [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Review by on 7/29/2016 8:07 AM

Review of delivery - No problem with the delivery or customer service whatsoever. Highly recommended !

AmeriFreight - Lecia has your discounted rates! Call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 7/21/2016 5:06 PM

Delivered as required - mycar was delivered in same condition as it was when picked up. minus the dirt that built up during the transportation. although it was 3 days past delivery date, it was a 4th of july weekend and was [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Rick at 678-608-2611
Review by on 7/17/2016 4:22 PM

newer vehicle delivered as promised - My 2015 Accord was handled with care and Jorge from AmeriFreight answered all my questions, provided documents promptly, and corresponded with the transporters on my behalf. I highly recommend this b [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Jorge 678-608-0525
Review by on 7/10/2016 12:04 PM

Lance Staab - Lance Staab handled the shipping of my wife's car from Oceanside, CA to Triangle, VA. He was very courteous and responsive and made sure that the transportation company picked up the car on time and [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan Great to work with you. I want to thank you for the fantastic review. You were great to wrk with and look forward to wrking wiht you aga...
Review by on 7/5/2016 10:57 AM

Good broker to work with - This is the first time that I worked with Auto Shipping Group, Very good broker to work with, wouldn't mind working with them again. The communication was great, I will recommend them hundred percent. [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME- I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY SINCE 2004, SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES WITH VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. I OFFER DISCOUNTS AND THE BEST LOWEST RATES POSSIBLE. MAL...
Review by on 7/3/2016 5:56 AM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - I had a hard time reaching a company that would call me back after the initial quote. Finally reached Auto Shipping Group and had an easy time working with Kimberly. She noted that the price would b [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Brian, Thank you so much for trusting me. If th...
Review by on 6/28/2016 12:55 PM

Great car transportation service - I've shipped a car twice with this company and both times it was efficient and reliable. I'd definitely use them again and refer to other customers. Thank you.

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the great review and the repeat business, Kari!!
Review by on 6/21/2016 10:29 AM

Was Easy to book. Eveything went smoothl - Rick was very nice to talk to and it was very easy to get in touch with him. he reached out to me numerous times to give me information about where the process was (while waiting for a carrier). [More]

AmeriFreight - Rick Morris is here for your transport needs. 678-608-2611
Review by on 6/21/2016 7:11 AM

Great job - Felicia was terrific. I would not hesitate to use Auto Shipping Group again. Moving is always a stressful experience, but at least shipping our car was painless, thanks to Auto Shipping Group. I highl [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 6/21/2016 4:46 AM

Wonderful experience - Highly recommende - After reviewing several competitive quotes and looking through company reviews I decided to use this company to ship my car across country based off the positive reviews. The reviews were right! I was [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our positive reviews were helpful! Thanks for adding yours, Constance!
Review by on 6/8/2016 2:11 PM

Greg Bailey 360 464-2584 - Greg was by far the best qualified person I spoke to of the various companies I contacted to transport my car. He was very professional and put me at ease in a situation that was new to me. He answe [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES*** Appreciate the review, you and your business. Greg
Review by on 5/23/2016 10:50 AM

Prompt Service - kyle is a great guy who responds quickly and delivered best customer experience. vehicle is delivered on time .prompt response and great service from auto transport service. overall satisfaction is g [More]

Mike Cannon - From Kyle 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 – Hello Sreeni, I really appreciate the great review. Regardless of the number of orders we are dealing with at a particular moment, I am happy to see that you...
Review by on 5/19/2016 3:29 PM

Order# 1022386 - Great communication and customer service. The process was very easy and simple to complete. Felicia kept me up to date throughout the process. Front start to finish I was satisfied. Would ship with th [More]

Review by on 5/1/2016 11:00 PM

Shipping car - Greig was helpfull resonable price for shipping.Lees express owner very knowledgable pickup on time n delivery on time n both 5 minutes away from my home no damage to car every time i call Greig answe [More]

Review by on 4/27/2016 3:07 PM

Two Cars, Great Job - I called a dozen places. Graham at Amerifreight was responsive and had great communication skills. For two cars cross country they were within 10% of orher firms but we're 100% more professional. They [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 4/26/2016 8:15 PM

AVOID AT ALL COST! - Got everything set up to ship my car from CA to VA with two weeks to spare before my military PCS move. Renato Corvetto was my agent. Set up a pickup date, with a few days before and after just in cas [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Evan, Unfortunately Carriers do have mechanical issues from time to time. We are very sorry the selected carrier was not able to pick up as promised. Sorry we missed your calls. Our office clos...
Review by on 4/14/2016 6:46 PM

Thank you Ship a Car Direct!! - I shipped my 2001 Lexus IS300 from California to Virginia. Spoke with Stefan and he answered all my questions and scheduled pick-up date on the requested day. I scheduled 5 days from requested pick-up [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a smooth process for you, Stacey! Thanks for the wonderful review!
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 4/8/2016 5:43 PM

Eli was great in scheduling - Eli explained all of our questions and was patient and courteous. Thank you Eli!! The car did not arrive on time because the car broke down but in general the driver was nice and updated us every st [More]

Werner Orantes - For same quality service please call Ely .C at 239-204-5983- ext 110
Review by on 3/21/2016 8:38 PM

Fantastic customer service! - My wife had just moved back to her hometown to finish her degree and needed her car to do, but that was across the country and I am not the richest man as is. So i looked up shipping companies on cons [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a breeze! Thanks for the awesome review, Dave!
Review by on 3/14/2016 2:51 PM

Lecia - Lecia was very courteous and helpful. I was very happy with her customer service. This is the second time we used this company. If we need a vehicle transported again we will use them again. They are [More]

Review by on 3/10/2016 9:25 AM

Lance Staab - Lance was very helpful at each step of setting up and following through with our pickup and delivery process. He promptly answered questions and returned phone calls promptly and professionally. [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshipping group.com Bear I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I rea...
Review by on 3/6/2016 9:08 AM

BMW 335i shipped, CA-VA - Most excellent communication along with exceptionally prompt pickup and delivery. Vehicle was a bit dirty on the exterior, but that's to be expected when utilizing an open transport carrier. Everyth [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it went like clockwork! Thanks for the wonderful review, Rick!
Review by on 3/4/2016 10:00 PM

Easy Process During a Stressful Time - We needed our Honda Civic shipped from California to Virginia due to a military move. Graham fully explained the process and provided updates during the bidding process. Once a bid was secured, the Ho [More]

Review by on 2/18/2016 1:32 PM

Great Experience - Graham was very helpful and organized. Amerifreight was professional and helped me get my car where I needed it on time. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to get their car transport [More]

Review by on 2/14/2016 9:04 AM

car transport - We had a great experience with ship a car direct . David answered any concerns I had about the process and always got back to me promptly. The biggest plus was that Our car got to our new home way ahe [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to answer questions about the process! Thanks for the positive feedback, Cainaan!
Review by on 2/9/2016 6:39 PM

Shipment of Sequoia - I researched heavily shipping companies on the internet. After which I really became apprehensive about using them (some had some truly awful reviews). So when I read about Ship A Car Direct I was i [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear our videos were helpful! Thank you for the positive review, Carrie!
Review by on 1/29/2016 5:46 AM

Car transportation from CA to VA - Our experience with AutoStar was outstanding! From pickup to delivery I was well informed. Carlos was wonderful and addressed any issues or concerns we had with promptness and kindness. Moving is al [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Sandy, it is stressful when you're completely relocating cross country but it was my please taking one thing less off your plate. You were so nice and pat...
Review by on 1/28/2016 12:11 PM

Good Job - I've been working with Lecia for the last 2 years, and she really knows what she is doing. Great job, always answering her phone, very prompt and never had issues with my vehicles transported through [More]

Review by on 12/19/2015 1:41 PM

AmeriFreight - The process was easy, the driver kept in contact with is through the whole process. If we have to move another car in the future, I would start with AmeriFreight - they were great!

Review by on 12/19/2015 11:22 AM

delivery - Everyone on David's team produced as advertised. My car arrived on time, pick up was good, no surprises. I will use them again. Price was reasonable

David Pein - this is our goal, 100 percent satisfaction across the board. thank you for writing about your 5 star experience, we work very hard being family owned and operated to make each transport nothing less t...
Review by on 12/13/2015 6:02 PM

Car Transport - Everything went well

Michael Strickland - Great to hear! Thank...
Review by on 12/10/2015 3:03 PM

damage - Julie was nice and auto shipping group was easy to set up to get my cars transported. I did have damage on my Van when I received it. It was raining and the van was very dirty. I noticed the damage wh [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Joe it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. You did not inform me there was damage to the vehicle and am just now hearing about i...
Review by on 12/7/2015 10:12 AM

Auto Transport - I would use the company again without fail. It was a very good experience. I didn't feel badgered after my initial contact with the company, the video presentations were very helpful which minimized [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the videos were helpful! Thanks for the great review!
State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 12/6/2015 12:50 PM

Very pleased - It was a nice experience, from the call to schedule pickup to the professionalism of the driver. We would definitely use the company again.

Yali - Thank you for your wonderful review on your experience with our company and your vehicle shipment. We appreciate it and are happy to know you were satisfied with us. We look forward in doing busines...
Review by on 11/17/2015 2:05 AM

car shipping experience - This was the first time shipping a car. We called around to get different quotes and this company was the most resonable. They gave us a quote and explained the process and what we needed to do. The q [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was a very good experience! Thanks for the five star feedback!
Review by on 11/9/2015 8:54 AM

A+++ Much More Than Expected - Lecia at AmeriFreight could not have been more knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and efficient. What I anticipated to be a nightmare managing shipping my mom's car 3K miles across country was actu [More]

Review by on 11/3/2015 12:58 PM

Easy, No hassle - My rep was easy to reach and responded promptly to all queries. All information, conditions, and costs were clear and upfront - no tricks or surprises. Car was picked up on a Tuesday morning, and mad [More]

Review by on 10/29/2015 12:48 PM

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER - My entire experience with Ship a Car Direct was EXCELLENT. They were very prompt & reliable. My car was picked up and delivered on scheduled date & time. The driver was very flexible. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Jasmine! Glad it was nice and timely for you!
Review by on 10/21/2015 3:52 PM

Good service - Right from the get go this company was to the point and offered a competitive price including full coverage and no hidden costs. The car got delivered 4 days before estimated delivery date and in the [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and easy! Thanks for the five star feedback, Sam!
Review by on 10/16/2015 11:46 AM

My first car transport experience- excel - It was my first time transporting my car from state to state. Initially, I was afraid of unknowns. However, I was kept well informed via phone calls and emails. My request and questions were immediate [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was a good experience, Shinichiran! Thanks for the positive feedback!
Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 10/8/2015 2:54 PM

Good Communication - I was able to call them at anytime to discuss my transport. It arrived as expected with no damage. The driver was vey nice. They completed an inspection form when leaving and arriving. The cost was ch [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Review by on 10/5/2015 10:55 AM

Very happy with Ship a car direct - We recently moved from California to Washington D.C. I researched a few different shipping companies and asked for a quote from several. David from Ship a car direct emailed me promptly with a quote a [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear you had a really good shipping experience! Thanks for the five star review, Krista!
Review by on 9/30/2015 2:14 PM

Very positive experience - It was my first time shipping a car and I sought out and received dozens of quotes. Jason with Ship A Car Direct wasn't pushy and their terms seemed to me, to be the most direct and clear. They hand [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review and the repeat business, John! Glad the process was clear and easy for you!
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 9/30/2015 8:51 AM

Auto Transport - Scott at DIY went the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service which I appreciate. It took the carrier at least 25 days to deliver my vehicle due to the truck breaking down. Scott over at DI [More]

joseph - I am very pleased that Scott was able to take car of you in the way he did. It is always our goal to do what we here at DIY can the best out of even a bad situtaion. I am sorry that you had such a hor...
Review by on 9/22/2015 6:08 PM

CAR DELIVERY WAS ON TIME. - The Company is pretty legit, at first i was very skeptical but decide to run the risk. When I made the initial contact, the Customer Service was very helpful and knowledgeable about the business. On [More]

Mike Cannon - From: David Davies 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Angel, thank you so much for the awesome review! Here at AutoStar Transport Express we always want to make sure that our clients always have peace of mind du...
Auto Transport Connections LLC
Review by on 9/21/2015 6:29 PM

Very Reliable Auto Shipping Company - I am in the Navy and move every 2-3 years. I always shop around looking for Auto Transport Carries. Auto Transport Connections is by far the best I've worked with over the years. Sherry was great t [More]

Sherry Padrigo - For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Darius for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and I would gladly hel...
Review by on 9/16/2015 10:34 AM

Ship A Car Direct - This was the second time I've used Ship A Car Direct & both times they were the Best company for our family's transportation needs. They were very professional and informative; my assigned agent D [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review and the repeat business, Lavell!
Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 9/11/2015 12:58 PM

Service with Patriot - I would 100% highly recommend Patriot Auto Transport (Miami) to anyone moving across country. Sandra Lee from Patriot was so efficient, professional and devoted to helping me move my vehicle. She was [More]

Michael Anthony - Thank You Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Sandra@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping
Review by on 9/10/2015 9:33 PM

Great Service - Dale was the agent we worked with, he was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was able to get us a pretty decent price with a reliable transporter. The transporter was very nice and on time. The [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Dee! Glad to hear it was nice and reliable!
Review by on 9/9/2015 11:45 AM

Honda Civic CA to VA - My experience with Ship A Car Direct was easy and worry-free. Although it was slightly more expensive than other quotes I had received, I went with them because of the quality of their website, the fa [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it worry-free for you, Dana! Yes, drive times are hard to predict in advance, so timing estimates are just estimates until your carrier is very close. Sorry that was a little confusing!
Review by on 9/8/2015 11:04 AM

shipping cross country suddenly - The lead person at the broker, Dale, was very good with giving contact information for the actual trucking company and with e-mailing helpful tips about making this process less stressful. After doing [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear our tips were helpful, Patricia! Thanks for your positive feedback!
Review by on 9/7/2015 6:59 AM

Great customer service! - I had the best customer service from David Driver of Auto Shipping group! He kept in touch with me for the entire process of scheduling, pickup, and delivery. I had never shipped a car before, and it [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Marcia! Thanks for letting me be the first to s...
Review by on 9/3/2015 11:11 PM

One Major Glitch - My initial contact with the company was positive. Lecia was very informative, and I was impressed that this was one company that didn't harass me with phone calls or e-mails. Lecia gave me what I [More]

AmeriFreight - We do understand the inconvenience this may have caused our customer and the person at the point of destination. Unfortunately sometimes carriers may have to make arrangements to pick up or deliver ve...
Review by on 9/1/2015 8:22 AM

Highly Recommended! - I had an great experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct. This was my second time moving across the country, but first time handling the move myself. After seeing bad review after bad review of auto transpo [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Alex! Glad to keep you well-informed throughout!
Review by on 8/31/2015 8:07 PM

Very professional - Chell was very professional in her interactions with us and she did a nice job of continuously checking in to make certain we had all of the information we needed related to our cross-country car tran [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Stephanie! I was happy to see you take the time to leave me a review. Your route into Virginia was surprising easy to get schedul...
Review by on 8/24/2015 6:27 PM

Ship A Car Direct Excellence - I have shipped cars before and unfortunately a previous experience with a different company led us to feel very skeptical regarding car shipmen again. Fortunately, Ship A Car Direct was a much better [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry to hear you had a bad time with a previous transport, but glad we gave you a much better experience! Thanks for the positive review, Eliz!
Review by on 8/23/2015 10:11 AM

About what you expect, maybe slightly di - Pros: The service was very timely. AmeriFreight was very responsive and the entire transport across the country took less than 5 days. Cons: The pricing strategy is outright dishonest. They quoted [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 8/18/2015 3:31 PM

Pretty Good Overall - Bottom line, the car was picked up at the requested time frame and delivered appropriately in good condition. Getting in touch with the representative was at times difficult: sometimes the system rout [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 8/17/2015 12:54 PM

Prompt, dependable. - My experience with ShipCar Direct has been extremely Positive. Scott was clear with the process and he was able to deliver what he said he would. He was very professional and was detail oriented and [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful throughout the process! Thanks for the excellent review, Narayanan!
Review by on 8/9/2015 9:25 AM

Got it Done for the Right Price - David with Get-It-Done offered me the best price out of all the competition and successfully got my vehicle transported across the country. While there were some hiccups initially with prompt communic [More]

David Pein - William, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we have the unique ability to give the one on one attention each clients order deserves. I appreciate the o...
Review by on 7/31/2015 7:50 AM

Hot rod car transport - The whole experience was top notch, from the quote to the drop off of the vehicle. Matt my contact person made things happen and the truck and drivers were awesome. The drivers picked up car from [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the top notch review, James! Glad to hear the drivers were awesome!
National Auto Shipping
Review by on 7/24/2015 11:45 AM

Auto Shipping Review - We are very much delighted with service provided to us. It was last minute request to them for arranging my car to be moved from CA to VA. National Auto Shipping very quickly responded & placed sh [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...
1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Review by on 7/21/2015 12:30 PM

Excellent knowledge and promptness - Fletcher answered all of my questions without hesitation and with complete courtesy. While the carrier itself was late, All Aboard Auto Transport gave reassurances that it was still in transit. Over [More]

Fletcher - Thanks Ross I am happy that you are happy with the service provided.......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport.
Review by on 7/20/2015 4:47 PM

Autostar Transport Express - The company moved two vehicles for me. The quote was prompt; customer service was excellent. This was a move for an estate and, so, no credit card could be used. The customer service person gave clear [More]

Mike Cannon - From David Davies @ 888-802-8250 Ext 2231. Marilyn, it was a pleasure to work with you from the very beginning. I am thrilled to know your vehicles arrived on time and in excellent condition! At AutoS...
Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 7/14/2015 4:06 PM

Auto Shipping - I happen to came across Patriot auto transport as i was exhausting auto shippers on the web. I've talked to dozens of auto shippers to say the least. What caught my eyes with Patriot Auto Transport [More]

Michael Anthony - Thank You Yonas, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 6/30/2015 1:31 PM

Review - This company DIY Inc is an excellent top of the line company . Very happy with the auto transport delivery of my vehicle...We Shipped in June 2015 a small car from California over to east coast Centra [More]

joseph - Hello Jim, Thank you for your review. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with excellent service. It was an honor to transport your vehicle. I'm glad that I got be a part of...
Dependable Auto Shippers
Review by on 6/28/2015 10:17 AM

STOLEN MY GPS - DAS DRIVER R VERY CHEAP AND NO HONEST ........THEY STOLE MY GARMIN 3597 HD GARMIN GPS ( 500$) AND STOLEN MY USB FLASH DRIVE FROM MY CAR ....THTS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS IN FUTURE , N HOPE THEY WILL SEE [More]

J Krueger - I do sincerely apologize and have informed our dispatchers to look into this. Unfortunately, we do request that all personal items be removed prior to shipping, as we do not reimburse or cover persona...
TD Auto Transport (FL)
Review by on 6/27/2015 6:08 PM

Good service - Shipping for one car and one Chev Suburban shipping was arranged, scheduled, and finalized professionally by Brenden at a great price. Other shippers made false promises. I will gladly use again. Bren [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Gavin - we made it happen together. Your transport is a good example of communication being key to the process going smoothly. We hope to hear from you on future loads! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON @ 941-914...
Review by on 6/25/2015 3:25 PM

Felicia was so helpful and prompt - I worked with Felicia to get a quote and arrange the shipping of two cars from CA to VA. She was extremely helpful, delivering expert, caring customer service. Can't recommend her enough.

AmPm Auto Transport
Review by on 6/23/2015 11:37 AM

Laura - Laura gave me fair market pricing, really seemed to care of my car and seemed these people know their business perfectly.Got my 1998 mercedes benz slk 230 shipped from burbank to virginia beach for $9 [More]

Elena - Hello Anthony! It was our pleasure to assist you in your 1998 Mercedez Benz Slk 230 transportation! Please feel free to contact your shipping coordinator Laura at (818) 431-8173 if vehicle transportat...
Global Auto Transportation
Review by on 6/19/2015 7:33 PM

2000 Ford Taurus - Got my car shipped without any scratches. Nothing was missing from my car. If you are looking for a peace of mind and having your your car shipped safely this is the way to go!!!!

GlobalAuto - Hello Natalie! Thank you for your glowing review! We are very happy to hear you found a peace of mind in working with us! Please feel free to reach your shipping coordinator Nick at (818) 309-1373 for...
Review by on 6/10/2015 4:12 PM

Car transport - Leica from this company was very helpful in finding a carrier. He came on time to pick up my vehicle and delivered it to my destination in the time that the driver stated. I would definitely use them [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 6/4/2015 3:02 PM

Broker and carrier both did a good job - Overall I was happy with the experience. I liked the approach from Ken with starting at a lower price, and increasing it if the lower price did not find a carrier. The final amount came to $200 more [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Webster Relocation
Review by on 6/4/2015 2:26 PM

VERY BAD COMPANY IN USA - PLZ NEVER GIVE ANY BUSINESS THIS LIAR PERSON NICK...... THEY WILL CHARGED U HIDDEN FEE LIKE 200 $ OR MORE N KEEP SAYING THT U CAR WILL PCK UP BUT BIG LIAR COMPANY ..NEVER TRUST ... MY PICK UP DATE WAS [More]

Jarred - This customer asked for a lower price and when vehicle did not get moved we re-explained to him that at the lower price it may not. and we restated the regular price multiple times. We refunded custom...
Review by on 5/29/2015 9:13 AM

Had to be picked up on a specific day - Overall, I was impressed with how honest & direct Graham was. I explained we needed a very specific pickup date with no exception allowed, as my daughter was moving from LA after her college gradu [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 5/27/2015 11:45 AM

Truck to the NAVY - I was pleased to find out that the truck shipped cross country in 4 days. Did not like the fact that they did not deliver it to my son's base in Norfolk, VA. They made my son drive 55 miles in traff [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe, 888-802-8250 ext. 2250-Hi James, thanks for the review, I happy that the truck made it to your son sooner the expected, and I do apologize that the driver was not able to deliver to...
Review by on 5/20/2015 1:12 AM

2 vehicle transport - From start to finish this couldn't have been better. Was picked up within days of my first call and showed up for loading right on time. Was kept informed throughout the journey and the vehicles arriv [More]

David Pein - Brandon, We are a family run business that takes great pride in doing exactly what we say. Our clients are our biggest assests so our goal is to leave such an impression you will recommend us or use u...
Review by on 5/18/2015 10:36 AM

Best service - I am using a car transport service for the first time ever and it was much better experience with moving my car. No delay in pick up or drop off. Picked up on the day I wanted and delivered within 8 t [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear we stood up to your research! Thanks for the five star feedback!
Review by on 5/17/2015 9:42 PM

Lance at auto shippers was so honest and - Lance from auto shippers group was amazing at finding someone to ship our car last minute, he was the only one that explained to us how the fees and costs worked. He had one day to come thru for us, s [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Anna I want to thank you fo giving me such a great review. I could not have asked for a better one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3...
Review by on 5/17/2015 1:09 AM

Auto shipping Group - We were looking for a carrier that w could trust to bring our 4-tuner from San Diego to Virginia. We called lance cause we had shipped out car successfully with him 3 years prior. I was very adamant [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Leah I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but y...
Review by on 5/14/2015 8:39 AM

Everythong Went Smooth - My experience with Ship a Car Direct was awesome. Dale is so professional and he knows what he is doing. He kept me updated from the beginning to the end. The truck driver was professional too. I am h [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review, Jose! We're happy that your happy!
Review by on 5/13/2015 8:49 AM

5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - ( - This was my first time shipping a car. Heidi and the transport company made the process easy and everything was delivered on time and in good condition. The car was a little dirty, but what do you e [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE!! **HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for the 5 star review Grant! You were a pleasure to work with also! Thank you for you trust and busin...
Quality Car Move
Review by on 4/30/2015 8:04 AM

Good service - I have shipped my car so many times but i never seen a this type of good customer service. Every thing is clear and transprent ,no hidden charges , he keeps following till we get the car , i recived [More]

Chris - NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140
Review by on 4/27/2015 8:53 PM

On time - This was the second time my vehicle was shipped across country. The first time was with another transport company and it was a horrible experience. Auto Shipping Group provided excellent, on time se [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com B Myers Thank you for giving me an opportunity to make this transport a positive one. I really appreciate the time you spent leaving me such a ...
Review by on 4/25/2015 2:49 PM

Good choice - timing was accurate. Driver waited for me for 30 mins on pick and delivery. There ratings on yelp are good. They have an actual office not like other brokers. I sent some luggage in the tr [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the good review, Sam! Glad it went well overall!
Review by on 4/15/2015 3:13 PM

Excellent Experience - Graham was very thorough and helpful, from providing information about the quote and details about how the shipping process would work to following up by phone on several occasions once the vehicle wa [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
Review by on 4/14/2015 8:33 PM

Easy cross-country move! - This was our first car move and Matt made it very easy. He kept us informed on the pickup date and we were in direct contact with driver throughout the move. We hope this is the only time we need to [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Betsy! Glad it was easy!