If we have a FMCSA License number recorded for a company you can view how long the company has been in service under that MC License number.
To view this information you will need to
- Find the company you are looking for in the directory or search for the company at: Vehicle Transport Company Directory
- Click on the company name that you are searching for. This will take you to their company profile page.
- On the company page if we have an MC number, something required by all brokers and carriers in the United States, you will see a section under the company name called FMCSA Licensing.
- Click on the MC# link. Which will look something like MC-012345 or the link that reads: View Government license and insurance information.
- Here the top two lines will show you:
- Time In Service ;The amount of time that the MC# that the company is using has been in use.
- Time on this Site - This shows how long they have been listed on Transport Reviews.