View 152,532 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,533th Review now!

View Webster Relocation's New Profile

Webster Relocation
Phone Number:888-333-6343
Secondary Phone Number:479-641-2260
Website:http://wecartransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/21/2012

Have your own experience with Webster Relocation to share?

• Next Reviews on Webster Relocation
    Subject: False Order
    Review:Webster placed an order that I never requested, on 11/4/14. I replied same day that I never placed an order with them. I heard nothing back. I placed a real order with Auto Shipping Group and on 11/7/14 they informed me there was a double booking.... [ More ]
    Response:Customer did call and place order over phone, gave us address and 3 different phone numbers, including multiple names. Left us email about canceling on Saturday. We canceled when we received this on Monday. I do not know what more could have been done to make David Happy? [ view ]
    Poster:David Humphrey
    Date:11/8/2014 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: thanks for the help!
    Review:great company. i'll be honest, i was pretty worried at first. but johnathan from this company webster relocation took care of everything. he got in contact with me right when i requested a quote and handled everything. my car was picked up waaaaay ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnathan
    Date:10/30/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: made everything very smooth, thank you
    Review:Thanks for making my move as easy as possible. My care got here this morning on an open carrier from denver. everything looks great and it only took 2 days! would highly recommend this company if you are moving your car. i actually had another compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/24/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware
    Review:This BROKER hounded me with automatic e mails. When I finally did make phone contact and agreed upon the price he wanted to increase the delivery time and wasnt sure he could honor the price. The decision to look elsewhere came when I called the offi... [ More ]
    Response:Never placed and order. I ave attempted to call this customer multiple times and he has not returned my call as of yet. Again, I invite him or any customer, with any issue to call me to resolve the issue with our company or carrier. We did not hound this customer in and way. Two quotes that were requested by the customer and one after he called us. He asked us for a lower price than quoted and we informed him it may take longer at the lower price. This was done verbally and in email. We can not Guarantee a quick service at a lower price. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:9/16/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding comany to work with, it was a pleasure
    Review:I would like to personally thank you Wayne for your outstanding service in moving my Toyota to California. I have a lot on my plate right now and you really handled everything smoothly and right on time! Should I ever move again you will be the first... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony H
    Date:9/14/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Although Webster Relocation is a broker and treated me well, I would highly recommend that you inquire who the carrier is before you contract with them. Ed Pour(Carrier) had a driver who drove my truck and stole a car charger from my vehicle. How d... [ More ]
    Response:I invite him or any customer with any issue to call me to resolve any issues with our company. We strive to maintain high quality carrier working with us. The carrier had a delivery receipt and showed vehicle was delivered in good condition. I have contacted the carrier and we are investigating any issues on mileage. [ view ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:8/25/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service
    Review:I hired Webster Relocation to transport my car from my father's home in South Carolina to mine in San Francisco on 8/8/14. I was promised pickup in 1-10 business days and put down a deposit of $125 on my credit card. It was made clear to everyone... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, we did have a carrier for the customers pickup on the 10th business day and the 150 extra that the carrier was to get was from us. We honor what we quote and when we have all the correct information. Sometimes there are last minute bookings in the shipping industry. As we try to meet our customers requests and needs. The cancellation email came after we ad dispatched our driver to pickup the vehicle. The carrier had a message from us at their office from the evening of the 21st. They did not get it until the morning of the 22nd. The reason the carrier was upset was that the car was in the driveway and the driver was told that our customer did not want them to pickup the car? We are sorry that Heather is upset, but the person we contacted for pickup of the vehicle was the person Heather had given us the phone number for. Heather is getting her money back from the deposit that was paid. [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:8/22/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with, will save your number for future work
    Review:webster relocation had my honda civic picked up from my door in long island. i flew to california and the vehicle was there in 2 days! such a pleasure to work with you Mr Webster, I may be contacting you again should i need more services [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/21/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional
    Review:I selected Webster because of the price and a few good reviews and entered a car transport request and deposit on 7/29. After not even a hint of when my car would be picked up and many contact attempts I was able to get in touch with someone on 8/20.... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, the order did not move for 21 days. He was informed that the move was a very hard location and stated to us that he was not in a hurry and wanted to keep the price down. When he called and canceled, he was refunded immediately. Our company does not want or need a customers money for a job or work that we do not do. We are very straight forward on this. If we do not move you vehicle within 1-10 business days, we will not charge you. I can not change this customers mind or attitude, however, I hope our future customers do understand that we strive to meet our customers needs and expectations the are relayed to us by the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Unsatisfied Customer
    Date:8/20/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation review
    Review:You did absolutely super - I will not hesitate to use you again or to refer you to others. The service was excellent, prompt and all my questions were answered very quickly by both the Webster service representative and the transport drivers [ View ]
    Poster:Ed W
    Date:8/16/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: bait and switch - delayed pickup and charged more
    Review:To get business, prompt delivery and better pricing was offered. As soon as deposit was provided, it became more and more difficult to deal with them. The car was picked up after few days delay and I was charged $200 more than original price. Be awar... [ More ]
    Response:When a customer asks for expedited service after the order is placed, the price does change. We do explain in the first and following emails to all customers timing and pricing. While I am sorry this customer was upset, I can not change that the customer changed requirements after setting up the move and price. [ view ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:8/14/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: non-performance
    Review:I had a pick up date to transport my bass boat either in or on a truck, not towed. The pick up date came and went. No transporter. I tried to get something definite from Wayne, but that never happened. The guy who bought my boat also called and got t... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:8/7/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: got my truck from CO to FL cheap and on time!
    Review:Thanks Wayne for getting my truck back to florida, i will definitely use your services again and would highly recommend this company. car got here with no problem. other companies gave me a cheaper price but were just bsing me, it was ridiculous. whe... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Hansler
    Date:8/4/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and communication.
    Review:Service was timely and jarred was very responsive to our needs. Truck was picked up and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/31/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Watch out. Read the extensive fine print.
    Review:Abusive and vulgar owner. Waited now 18 days and they still could not schedule. Said I should have read the fine print better. "Average of 1-10 business days." That means a month or more unless you want decent service and they billed me 33... [ More ]
    Response:First, who compensated him for this? Second, there is no fine print anywhere with us. The customer wanted to move his vehicle at lower price, vehicle was available for 8 business days when asked us why it was not moving. I told him the average is 1-10 business days. He said that was not any where on our forms. We post this everywhere. After a thorough cussing from the customer I told him that if this turned him into a monster tike he was acting, I would refund all his money and he could go elsewhere. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: A Huge Mistake to trust webster
    Review:Where should I start.... let me include you all into everything so when Webster decides to comment back, they don't have much to back up themselves with to try and look like they did all they can do. Please reviewers take in this comment knowing that... [ More ]
    Response:We move on average 300 to 400 happy customers vehicles a month. I am sorry she is upset, however. We do tell ALL of our customer there is a 1-10 business day windows for pickup at the regular price. This is informed to customer by verbal and written. It is also in multiple locations on our website and email. We do not try to hide this fact of the shipping of cars. If a customer would like their car moved sooner, there are other options for expediting a move. [ view ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/10/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the honesty and reliability of Webster. It was a refreshing change from the company I switched over from, where they had underpriced the shipment and lied to me about the timeline they could deliver, effectively wasting a... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan M
    Date:6/27/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Webster's Quality Performance
    Review:The service was courteous, efficient and extremely competitively priced. This company was reasonable in its promises and performance. Every company that I spoke with (about 10) had grandiose promises regarding pick up and delivery. And promises a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Heyck
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:I received my deposit refunded today from Webster Relocation. It took time to be posted to my credit card account. The entire amount was refunded. [ View ]
    Poster:Rhoda
    Date:5/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Review:We had a very good experience. Wayne was professional and courteous on the phone. He promptly understood our dilemma in needing to get our car from Florida to Buffalo New York A.S.A.P. The price was reasonable and the contact information was quick... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Jenkin
    Date:4/18/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: chevy pu
    Review:service was great.wayne was very honest and straight going.i am very pleased with the service and will use again. thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:dennis august
    Date:3/29/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I had a very easy time dealing with the folks involving the transport if my car . I was nervous but jarred Webster really made me rest easy with his through knowledge of the business and honest approach to describing how things are handled. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:D glover
    Date:3/26/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Military Car Transport
    Review:I am going to tell the reader of my review of Webster Relocation that Wayne called me to inform me that my car that I had contracted with someone else was being manipulated. Wayne informed that the company I had originally contracted with had put my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Sheffield
    Date:3/23/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Review:I have used Webster Relocation on 3 occasions now and have had nothing but a GREAT experience with this company. They are courteous and worked very hard to get our cars transported in a timely and cost efficient matter. I will definitely use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey Bartlebaugh
    Date:3/19/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Naperville to Albuquerque
    Review:I had an amazing quick painless experience getting my 2007 Yukon Denali shipped from Naperville Illinois to Albuquerque New Mexico. Webster Relocation answered all my questions, were very helpful and picked my vehicle up within 47 hours of placing or... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobbi Lynn
    Date:3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: shipping experience
    Review:I have been using Webster Relocation for the last 7 months and I have shipped over 30 vehicles with them. I have never had a problem with them. They have always been 100% reliable. I would recommed Wayne and his staff to anyone who wants an honest up... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert McIlwain
    Date:3/10/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!! This was the worst experience ever and I am still dealing with the repercussions of it still. I spoke with a salesman about reserving a date for my car to be picked up. I had called a few other company's as well and deci... [ More ]
    Response:Definitely not a scam,,,,,, Car was picked up and delivered as agreed. The only this We were told in November was that the car had sand on it when it was delivered.This is the first I have heard of damages. The vehicle was insured during transit and I have contact the carrier also. I left message for customer and have not received a call back as of yet. I will leave more feedback when i know more. [ view ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:3/6/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: car pickup and delivery
    Review:The customer service throughout was excellent. Nick was knowledgeable and worked to meet my needs as a client. The driver was prompt, courteous and delivered the vehicle with no problems. I would definitely recommend this service! [ View ]
    Poster:Walter Page
    Date:2/26/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price
    Review:Wayne Webster and his staff explained the brokerage/transport business to me. Although I had already booked another company, I switched to Webster because it matched the other price and was willing to negotiate with the driver about specific concerns... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Brown
    Date:2/21/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:We received the car in great shape, thank you for the great service and I will certainly use your service again if there is a need. I will also recommend you to family and friends. The one thing I really liked about them is their honesty, the person ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/18/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Northstar .transport was absolutely professional and easy to deal with. answered the phone every time I called. The staff and the driver answered all my questions promptly and honestly. I will definitely use Northstar Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/15/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for making this real easy !!!
    Review:Thanks a lot for making this move simple and enjoyable. The reps contacted me and promptly answered all the queries. The vehicle was picked up (TX) on time without any hassle. It was delivered at the destination (MA) a day later than promised but no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Santa C
    Date:2/13/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:The driver Marty was very helpful in answering any questions that I had. He kept me updated on arrival time and any delays he experienced along the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica C
    Date:2/13/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I would like to thank everyone at Webster relocation, you guys where unbelievably fast and professional I couldn't of ask for a better company to handle the relocation of my cars. Once again thank you for your incredible service. Driver was on-time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur K
    Date:2/8/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Failure to complete
    Review:Deposit made 1/27/14. E-mailed 1/29 - if they could not pick up the car by the 30th evening, the seller would be out of town from 1/31 thru 2/5. Called and e-mailed no response. Finally e-mail with confirmation a truck would be there on the 3rd. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/6/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to NJ
    Review:Car picked up in NY 2 days after contact, delivered in 3 days. First time shipping, great experience. Driver contacts good, had all information and were courteous on pickup and delivery. Would definitely recommend Webster Relocation. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet Wolanske
    Date:2/6/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: INCOMPETENT
    Review:ordered transport jan. 7. they withdrew $125 deposit. 30 days later, nothing. Yesterday, they said they would refund $125. I made a plane reservation to Nashville to drive car myself to Austin. Whole experience was stupid. [ View ]
    Response:If Incompetent, then why, the day after this post was there was another order placed, another deposit paid and the vehicle moved within a few days to Kevin? I tried to call and was hung up on when I asked that. Confusing. Kevin was told that the price quoted was low and he wanted to try and keep it low from beginning. We did all we could trying to get done for lower price and did not happen. We do not want a customers money if we do not perform the job. We refunded deposit when he decided to fly to get vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:kevin miniat
    Date:2/4/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Ford Bronco
    Review:Wayne went above and beyond to help me in getting our truck home! I would definitely recommend using them to move your vehicle. I will be, if the situation arises again. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:1/31/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felt like part of the family
    Review:I chose Webster Relocation for my auto transport needs because they took the time to explain to me how the process worked and worked with me to help me balance keeping my costs down and getting my car to me in a timely manner. I felt like they reall... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:1/28/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Finally an honest company
    Review:Wayne was honest and straightforward in helping me retrieve my broken down Explorer. Pricing was fair with no strings or add-ons, service was excellent and pick-up/delivery was on time with a courteous, professional driver. Would definitely use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mat
    Date:1/27/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Taurus
    Review:Shipped a car from AZ to CA. got a zillion bids. Selected Webster. great price. within 24 hours car picked up. Delvd Sun 72 hrs later all is well. EZ and no hassle. great price. Ill use you again! Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:1/23/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Webster Relocation
    Review:Pickup on schedule, and delivered one day early. Three days total from Delaware ti Florida Auto in excellent shape. Cheapest of the estimates that I got. Outstanding job! [ View ]
    Poster:Bernard Fisk
    Date:1/22/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Hard workers with honest efforts
    Review:I needed a small car (saturn sky) shipped from Florida to Illinois. Webster had a good price ($500 mid-way between others lowest & highest bids). Took a little longer than expected to pick up the car, BUT Webster representatives made the extra... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:1/21/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I spoke with A LOT of people to try to set something to ship my vehicle and had a couple let downs going with other companies. I spoke with Corey and explained all the BS I did not want to go through and he worked with me to get it done as soon as po... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:1/16/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:The service was awesome. It was delivered before the 23rd and Alex was awesome with a great personality. Thank you so much and God bless ya real good...... Olivia Booth [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia B.
    Date:12/27/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I would like to commend you on your excellant service. The experience with your company was very much appreciated and the way everything was handled was with complete perfection. Thank you for making the ease of shipping our car a very hass... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne Rose
    Date:12/27/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: car transported from Florida to Mass
    Review:Following my initial outreach for service I received numerous solicitations. Webster Relocation stood out from the crowd with their knowledge, assurances, and price. They were most helpful and accommodating to my senior mother in Florida, and profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Belanger
    Date:12/26/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation - auto transport review
    Review:This was my second auto transport with Webster (round-trip to LA and back associated with a college internship). Corey at Webster was extremely helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. My car arrived earlier than forecast and in great s... [ More ]
    Poster:Liam Holland
    Date:12/24/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Review:Awesome customer service, she was able to tell me when another car in my location was available for pickup so I can arrange my car for the same day. It allowed for a better chance of someone picking up both car since we don't get many auto transport... [ More ]
    Poster:John C
    Date:12/23/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Miata Move
    Review:Pleasant experience getting my car transported to our retirement home. Price was within the average for the several companies I received quotes from. - Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed T