View 149,458 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,459th Review now!

View MJ Parker Trucking's New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Parker Auto Transport LLC |

Family business that provides Exceptional Customer Service at a Fair Price.
Have your own experience with MJ Parker Trucking to share?

MJ Parker Trucking reports that they have an average of 400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 82 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 20.50% of MJ Parker Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 79.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking
    Subject: This my second time
    Review:This is my second time using MJ Parker to move a car for me, both times everything has worked without an issue. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Service was Good.
    Review:In my case Parker Trucking acted as a broker. The transportation was done by Poorman Transportation LLC. Everything went smoothly. I would use them again if needed. It was better than flying down to drive the car back myself and overall less expensiv... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell
    Date:9/13/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience
    Review:The price to ship my son's jeep from Austin to California was a little cheaper than the best bid on uship. Prestige Carrier was assigned by Parker Trucking to pick the vehicle up. They picked it up the same day I accepted the price from Parker Tru... [ More ]
    Poster:nina glasgowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping cars from Ca to the midwest
    Review: Shipping cars from California to the midwest went well for the second time. The cost this time was for TWO cars. Check out the cost if you are shipping from California to the midwest. It costs a lot less to ship cars from Cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom T
    Date:9/8/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: LA to Boston
    Review:This was for transporting my daughter's car from LA to Boston.The service from Parker Trucking is OK. In my situation they were the broker. The local company that transport my car was Transauto Logistics Corp. Their service was below average. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucas Setiady
    Date:9/4/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Two Vehicles from CA to NY
    Review:My shipment was two vehicles that belong to my employer so reputation, communication, and price were key factors in choosing the company to transport his Corvette and Range Rover. I reviewed and requested quotes from a dozen companies and chose MJ P... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future for any of your transportation needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mark C
    Date:8/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 VW Bug Ragtop (Open)
    Review:Scheduled my VW transportation 3 days before and it was picked up promptly and delivered without a problem. This is the 3rd company I have used thus far and I'd gladly use them again and recommend them to all. Although it was on the expensive side of... [ More ]
    Response:Kurt, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope your Bug is enjoying the new scenery. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:7/28/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Trucking
    Review:They picked up my car on VERY short notice and delivered cross country within 4 days. Unbelievable. Will definitely use them again for my next shipment and will strongly recommend to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support in our family business. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:7/22/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Poor communication by Auto Trans Group
    Review:MJ Parker's first driver did not anything the requirement to have insurance. He said he would have to call MJ Parker. He also could not find the city where the vehicle was to be picked up. MJ Parker assigned another company, Auto Trans Group of Elk G... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/15/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unnecessary Stress by Poor Customer Service
    Review:I arranged for MJ to transport my car over a month in advance from DC to Florida. After i put my deposit down i contacted them and they told me that a week before the pick-up date i would be assigned a driver and i would be able to better coordinate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel R.
    Date:7/10/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth process, good delivery
    Review:We contacted Parker Trucking because of good ratings on Angie's List. They returned our request for a quote promptly. We paid the deposit through PayPal and then about two weeks before our move we were informed that Victory Life Transport would be t... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope all is well. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:7/8/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Maine
    Review:First time shipping car with them. Men where on time courtesy, followed my instructions regarding delivery. all went well in a timely manor. price was best compared to other company's. I would highly recommend them to friends. [ View ]
    Response:Joan, Thank you for the great review. We hope to hear from you in the future for your transporting needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Joan
    Date:7/7/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Flexible
    Review:We asked for a very narrow window of pickup - about 1.5 days. We got close to our moving date and the pickup was still unresolved. Seems truck operator could work with such a narrow window. When I decided I could let the car go a day early. They were... [ More ]
    Response:Rob, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to support our family business. Im glad we could work something out and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. I hope all is well in NY Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:7/4/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service I've used MJ Parker twice to transport vehicles, in both cases everything when smoothly without a hitch. [ View ]
    Response:Eric, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you, we hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Kirkland
    Date:7/2/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Saved by Parker Trucking
    Review:I had originally booked with another car transport company and a week before they were supposed to come pick up my car, they had called and said that they couldn't find a transporter for the quote they had gave me. Frantically, I found Parker truc... [ More ]
    Response:K, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support in our family business. I hope all is well in AZ and your not melting. :) Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:KChen
    Date:6/30/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Helpful
    Review:Parker worked out great for us. We were driving from Tucson to Boulder and our car was going to arrive before us. Leanne received the car for us and kept it at her house. Overall they were awesome and would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, It was a pleasure working with you, I hope you enjoy staying in Colo. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/30/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable Service
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered as promised, and delivered in the same condition as it was picked up. I'd use Parker Trucking again. [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:6/21/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Review:Transport was excellent and on time. All the people were courteous and professional. My only problem was that the rear of my car must have been in the front of the transport truck and was covered with bug debris. I suppose it has to happen to some... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/20/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Atlanta to Seattle
    Review:Leanne was persistent in finding a driver for my Van to be shipped from Atlanta to Seattle. Both she and the driver kept me informed throughout the process. MJ Parker would receive my highest recommendations. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Steve, Thank you so much for the great review, we truly appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Trucking [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/16/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA - classic merc
    Review:Second time shipping a car. Expected rate to be bumped up as that's what has happened with another company last time I shipped a car... and that's what happens often ... but it did not. They got a carrier for the quoted price within a day or so. W... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your support in our family business! It was a pleasure working with you, and we will keep our spirits high Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:oz
    Date:6/5/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time shipping a car Excellent Experience
    Review:There is not enough I can say about this M J Parker Trucking from 1st call to the car being delivered Very professional all the way. The driver called to let me know when he should be in town and not to mention Darrell the driver what a nice courte... [ More ]
    Response:Gary, Thank you so much for the great review. Darryl is a great guy, and has been a great asset to our family business. Thank you for all your support and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:6/2/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: rating
    Review:The couple how showed from Valero Motor sports where exceptional. Their customer service was great, they were on time to pick up and ahead of schedule for the drop off (saved money on my rental car). If I ever have to make a another cross country m... [ More ]
    Response:Helene, Thank you for the review. I'm glad to hear you were pleased with our service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Helene
    Date:5/27/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Proffesionalism
    Review:The people at Parker Transportation were true professionals. I have very little experience with transport companies and none with trying to get a car across this country. Parker made it easy. [ View ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope all is well in WI Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Parrish
    Date:5/27/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Review:We have used Parker Trucking several times over the past few years. They have always been professional and helpful. I would definitely use them again for transporting our cars. [ View ]
    Response:Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:5/26/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:MJ came to pick up my car on the day and time agreed on and delivered the car exactly one week later to its destination. Would use again! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review. Best wishes ~Parker family [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/26/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and complete customer service
    Review:No regrets going with the company and the subcontracting driver was awesome. The pickup and dropoff were coordinated well by the driver as well as the company. You would think that a simple procedure like moving a car would be easy to pull off, but y... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:George A
    Date:5/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Review:Overall I was very pleased with the service from Parker. Fortunately I live in Tempe, AZ and they are out of Mesa, AZ so Rolando personally came to my home to get the car. I was more pleased with the price going to FL than returning 5 months later. T... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. early spring is always hard to get vehicle moved from FL. There are more vehicles than there are trucks at that point. It was a pleasure working with you Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:David A. Amrhein
    Date:5/19/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have been better
    Review:Leanne and JoAnne were great to deal with. They always answered the phone and addressed any concerns I had. They were able to arrange pickup much earlier than expected and my car was here in 1 day. I found them as the highest rated transport on Angie... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future for your shipping needs. Hope all is well in TN Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff D.
    Date:5/19/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Experience
    Review:MJ Parker Trucking understood my urgency, and had the car shipped within a day of paying the deposit. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope all is well in OR Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:5/19/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Review:Great experience - early or on-time. Communicative, friendly, professional. Good value. Great experience - early or on-time. Communicative, friendly, professional. Good value. Great experience - early or on-time. Communicative, friendly, p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review. Hope the weather is good in Virginia Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Happy MiniVan
    Date:5/16/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend this company!
    Review: After a bad experience with another transport company (who quoted us one price and raised it by $200 the day before the car was to be picked up), we saw that Parker Trucking had many positive reviews. They far exceeded our expectations! Their com... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We truly appreciate your support in our family business. Its been beautiful in Colorado! Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Rink
    Date:5/15/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I had a great experience with Parker. Everything was done in a professional and acurate manner. I would use them again and highly recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you again for the review Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Herbert JermanokThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:great talking and help with the office staff. excellent timely response. jason was our driver; he helped alot when we had to change things around a bit. first time using a transport would definately use mjparker again. [ View ]
    Poster:deb
    Date:4/29/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:My first time transporting a vehicle. Joanne was great and the driver Alex P. was absolutely outstanding. He was knowledgable and true professional. Never a concern about car. Absolutely would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:4/29/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Price
    Review:Parker took a $$25 price cut to get the car shipped on time. They have done a good job for me 3 times. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:William jones
    Date:4/21/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:MJ Parker is a great car transport company to work with. They are very attentive to customer needs/issues/ concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:4/17/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience
    Review:I had just purchased a car from out of state. I had contacted Parker trucking because of their great reviews, and the fact that they are a family business. When I had contacted them and gotten a quote, I did not receive any unwanted phone calls. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaia Lips
    Date:4/15/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:From start to finish MJ Parker was an easy company with which to deal. They answered questions in a timely fashion, were polite, and patient. Most importantly they under promised and over delivered. The same was true of the actual transporter, Mazury... [ More ]
    Response:Marshall. Thank you so much for the great review, We appreciate you taking the time to support our family business. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Marshall Levine
    Date:4/14/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker - Arizona to Georgia
    Review:Joanne, with MJ Parker Transport was very helpful in originating the process and stood by a price offered on the internet. She answered my questions about the process in a professional manner and said she would wait a couple of days to start as there... [ More ]
    Response:Richard. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad the transportation went smoothly, and your daughter also had a good experience. We have used this transportation company several times and have had great experience with them. I do apologize of the lack of information at first. We always call the drivers to contact your because they know their schedule best. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Dickson
    Date:4/9/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: classic tbird
    Review:This was my first experience with auto shipping. I found Parker on Angies List and they were highly rated. I chose this company due to positive reviews of others. I was very satisfied and will use them again. The truck and driver were both excellent... [ More ]
    Response:Sarabeth, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We grow our business on word of mouth. I am glad you had a good first experience transporting your vehicle and hope you are enjoying New york. It was a pleasure working with you, hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes Parker family. [ view ]
    Poster:sarabeth lansing
    Date:4/4/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: I use them all the time
    Review:I have two college students attending out of state. I've used MJ Parker Trucking for 3 years for at least 2 trips for 2 cars. We've never had any problems. I had requested some good english speaking skills and they have improved in their transporter ... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for your return business, it is always a pleasure. I hope your kids are enjoying the college life. I do apologize the last truck had broken down, but glad that he was able to find a solution that worked for both of you, we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Lopez
    Date:3/31/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done.
    Review:M J Parker trucking provided excellent personable and professional service. Schedules were met and agreements were fulfilled. And it was done with a friendly and courteous attitude, both by Parker as the broker and the drivers of the transporter. ... [ More ]
    Response:Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it. We do our best to educate our customers and treat every one new or seasoned with a great experience. Living in CO my self the weather is beautiful this week. Hope to say the same about CT. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Carney
    Date:3/29/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Trucking LLC
    Review:I enjoyed a successful cross-country auto transport experience. The price was very competitive. While the pick-up was a few days late, I knew there were weather problems everywhere. The delivery did not change substantially, it just moved with the... [ More ]
    Response:Len, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope your car is enjoying the scenery in VA, We appreciate your support in our family business, Hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker family [ view ]
    Poster:Len Zawistowski
    Date:3/23/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with Parker Trucking for the 3rd time
    Review:This is the third time I have used Parker trucking, and every single time they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. This time I was shipping a vintage Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, and after getting the run around with another trucking company (w... [ More ]
    Response:Ernie, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We truly appreciate your support in our family business and your return service. I hope you are enjoying the weather in AZ! Keep cool. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:ernie
    Date:3/20/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the third time we've used Parker Trucking to transport a vehicle. We were pleased again with the quick & efficient, flexible delivery. When the driver came to pick up our vehicle, he needed/or chose to remove all the other cars on hi... [ More ]
    Response:Carol, Thank you so much for your return business and taking the time to write a review. I am glad it did not run past 9:30 pm for the driver to reload, you are correct a near by parking lot would have been a better location. Hope all is well ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Ochs
    Date:3/10/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Parker Auto Transport
    Review:It has always served me well to not be a price shopper when it comes to something like this. I reviewed numerous services and chose Parker based on others' comments. I was rewarded with having my classic vehicle transported in an enclosed truck and... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for the great review. In this business it is very true not to be too much of a price shopper. I couldn't say it better. I hope your classic Thunderbird is enjoying the roads of TX ~Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Lincoln
    Date:3/7/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Arizona to Oregon
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I got several online quotes and checked various review sources.From those with good reviews I contacted 3 or 4 in the middle of the pricing range. I spoke with Rolando at MJ Parker who explained th... [ More ]
    Response:Michael. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business and hope all is well in OR ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:M J Galvin
    Date:2/27/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service!!!
    Review:Outstanding company!!!! We needed to ship our classic '65 Mustang and didn't have much time to plan. We contacted Parker Trucking at approximately 8:00 am on a Saturday; we received a quote, were booked, and had the car picked up by 2:00 pm ... that... [ More ]
    Response:Craig and Melanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review! We grow family business on word of mouth. I am glad we got your car moved in such a timely manner. ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Craig & Melanie Howell
    Date:2/24/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Parker
    Review:Very professional throughout. Parker Trucking quoted a fair price and arranged all details. they forwarded the actual shipper's contact numbers, so there never was a question of not knowing where the vehicle was and when it would be delivered. Wou... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you again for the great review. Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Helmut B.
    Date:2/23/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Professionals
    Review:I shipped my car with MJ Parker Trucking LLC from Arizona to Texas. They were very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone shipping his/her car. Their rates are very reasonable and competitive. [ View ]
    Response:Samy, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business. ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:SamyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 6:16:00 PM