View 153,860 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,861th Review now!

View Jim Ford Trucking's New Profile

Jim Ford Trucking
Phone Number:800-708-9066
Secondary Phone Number:609-957-6786
Website:http://www.jimfordtrucking.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 7 Months. Since 5/13/2014
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Jim Ford Trucking to share?

• Subject: Shift was excellent
    Review:When I shifted my car from Pennsylvania to Texas, I hired a company to transport the car and it was a very good experience. After this experience I can never expect to drive alone except hiring Jim ford trucking. It would definitely be not appealing ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Gilkey
    Date:12/10/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Warning by a JimFord Victim!!!!!
    Review:I needed to move my car from Pennsylvania to Bellevue, WA and contracted Jim Ford Trucking, a transport broker via an internet search website. I paid him the shipping fee ( $1500 cash) at the time my vehicle was picked up, specifically to a Pavol Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff, a JIM Ford VICTIM
    Date:12/2/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Jones Trucking
    Review:Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small ... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Porter
    Date:10/31/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Review:Jim is very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. He provided great customer service and pricing [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel DiCristofaro
    Date:10/6/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Review:I shipped my 2013 Camaro with out any issues. Pick up and drop off they were very flexible. They went above and beyond to assist me with my move even months after the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/3/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Jim Ford Trucking did a great job transporting my car. They were on time picking up and delivering my car at a fair price. What I appreciated the most was the excellent way Jim communicated with me at all time, from scheduling to pickup and all the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Brisbane
    Date:9/19/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:Jim ford was Very dishonest and i lost over $3000 on a vehicle I purchased on eBay that he knew had a deadline to be picked up by. He never showed up or called me to let me know that he simply dropped the ball. I then called him and he scrambled and... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick mellor
    Date:9/19/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Used Jim Ford to ship from GA to TX
    Review:Jim Ford trucking company was great. Jim always picked up the phone himself right away. It was a little complicated on my end arranging the pick-up with the driver but the driver thought he was coming 1 day later than what was arranged. Other than... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/26/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Customer contact
    Review:Jim's customer contact was perfect. He always answered when I called. This was a perfect experience. I will refer Jim Ford Trucking to all of friends who are shipping cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Allan Weiner
    Date:8/14/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Camper
    Review:I called a lot of companies and felt that Jim Ford told me what to expect and when. Everything went perfectly to ship a 1956 356A Speedster. If I trust him with that car, then trust him with your car!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Wally Haynes
    Date:7/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Jim Ford Trucking
    Review:The best company I have ever dealt with. No calling back to raise the price and the service was top shelf. This is the second time I have used them and would not use anyone else. Thank god for reliable and truthful service. The car arrived in perfect... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:7/18/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good stuff
    Review:Fast, knowledgeable service. That's all I need! Jim even helped me understand when every human on planet earth decided they wanted to transport my car. Super annoying, but I found Jim so I have my transport service set henceforth! You should too! :) [ View ]
    Poster:Wes Hopper
    Date:7/9/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Review:Worked on a Sunday to provide service. Very helpful, considerate and prompt. Jim did a great job of keeping us informed throughout the process. Our vehicle was delivered clean and unscathed. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/9/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I bought a truck in Oregon and had it shipped to Tennessee where I met driver to get vehicle. Jim at jim ford trucking kept in touch with me daily and even on the weekends to inform me when truck would be shipped. It was a pleasure to do business wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Barnes
    Date:7/5/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Jim Ford Trucking
    Review:Jim was extremely helpful and took the time to explain the entire process to us. Our car had a flat and a donut and a dead battery so Jim took the time to explain the process and get our car to the location on time. He was always accessible to us t... [ More ]
    Poster:Reuven
    Date:7/3/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service.
    Review:Contacted Jim Ford on 6/12 to ship car from Las Vegas to central IL. Needed car shipped on or before 6/27. Paid deposit of $150 plus tax(?). Was told the driver would contact me on 6/26 or morning of 6/27. Called Jim Ford on afternoon of 6/27 becaus... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mrs Briggs- you car was lined up for pick up and you are correct the driver was delayed by one day due to a brush fire that shut down one of the interstates in route to your pick up- I also offered to line up another driver for you however at that point you said you would prefer to drive it- as the customer you are always right and I asked what I could do you help you out - you asked for a refund which was processed less then 3 minutes after our phone call- I take pride in personally handling every single customer and apologize again but you said you would prefer to drive so I left it at that- I wish you well with your new job in chicago and apologize that our service was not what you had expected. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/2/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: VW BAJA MOVE
    Review:I was contacted by Jim Ford about moving my VW and he was the only company that called me that didn't sound pushy or over convincing. He was calm and polite and laid out a bid and plan for me simply and succinctly. The carrier was early for the pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brant
    Date:6/22/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Great experience and service , pick up and deliverly was one day late no big deal. Quick to schedule pick up with in one week. [ View ]
    Response:thanks jim, it was a pleasure doing business with you [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/8/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Jim was a man of his word in a business filled with automated emails and robot generated calls. He answered his personal phone and made sure the job got done. He was personable and effective. My Bronco got picked up and delivered as he said it wou... [ More ]
    Response:thanks ben, glad we could get it delivered so quickly [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 8:31:00 AM
    Subject: Brokers
    Review:I worked with many brokers recently and they were all high pressure, give me a deposit now type guys- they had no idea if trucks were even in the area.- My jeep was purchased in Iowa and that is a seldom traveled route by truckers- -Jim Ford told me ... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for giving us a change george when the others failed to pick up the car [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:5/31/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: spoke with jim- great guy great company
    Review:Not much more to say other then jim and his crew handled everything seamlessly for me and the car was dropped off one day after I arrived in costa mesa. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:tim grosjean