View 151,218 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,219th Review now!

View Jim Ford Trucking's New Profile

Jim Ford Trucking
Phone Number:800-708-9066
Secondary Phone Number:609-957-6786
Website:http://www.jimfordtrucking.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 5 Months. Since 5/13/2014

Have your own experience with Jim Ford Trucking to share?

• Subject: Review
    Review:Jim is very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. He provided great customer service and pricing [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel DiCristofaro
    Date:10/6/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Review:I shipped my 2013 Camaro with out any issues. Pick up and drop off they were very flexible. They went above and beyond to assist me with my move even months after the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/3/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Jim Ford Trucking did a great job transporting my car. They were on time picking up and delivering my car at a fair price. What I appreciated the most was the excellent way Jim communicated with me at all time, from scheduling to pickup and all the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Brisbane
    Date:9/19/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:Jim ford was Very dishonest and i lost over $3000 on a vehicle I purchased on eBay that he knew had a deadline to be picked up by. He never showed up or called me to let me know that he simply dropped the ball. I then called him and he scrambled and... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick mellor
    Date:9/19/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Used Jim Ford to ship from GA to TX
    Review:Jim Ford trucking company was great. Jim always picked up the phone himself right away. It was a little complicated on my end arranging the pick-up with the driver but the driver thought he was coming 1 day later than what was arranged. Other than... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/26/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Customer contact
    Review:Jim's customer contact was perfect. He always answered when I called. This was a perfect experience. I will refer Jim Ford Trucking to all of friends who are shipping cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Allan Weiner
    Date:8/14/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Jaguar XJR
    Review:From the purchase of my Jaguar XJR in Euless Texas to the delivery at my home in Los Angeles California, I had a perfect experience. On the trucking side, Jim Ford of Jim Ford Trucking gave first class service, even when I was late requesting deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Sir Richard W-S
    Date:8/12/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service for cross country transport
    Review:I had to transport a vehicle across country from El Paso to. Rhode Island. Jim ford trucking provide excellent service. Truckers arrived on time and were extremely helpful. Customer service was excellent as well. Someone was always available to answe... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Holstad
    Date:8/7/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Excellent Communication
    Review:We researched at 10 companies and by far Jim had the most thorough information and best communication. You can contact him day or night and he responds. He understands moving a car can be stressful and tries to make it as painless as possible. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie and Terrance
    Date:7/23/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Camper
    Review:I called a lot of companies and felt that Jim Ford told me what to expect and when. Everything went perfectly to ship a 1956 356A Speedster. If I trust him with that car, then trust him with your car!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Wally Haynes
    Date:7/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Jim Ford Trucking
    Review:The best company I have ever dealt with. No calling back to raise the price and the service was top shelf. This is the second time I have used them and would not use anyone else. Thank god for reliable and truthful service. The car arrived in perfect... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:7/18/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good stuff
    Review:Fast, knowledgeable service. That's all I need! Jim even helped me understand when every human on planet earth decided they wanted to transport my car. Super annoying, but I found Jim so I have my transport service set henceforth! You should too! :) [ View ]
    Poster:Wes Hopper
    Date:7/9/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Review:Worked on a Sunday to provide service. Very helpful, considerate and prompt. Jim did a great job of keeping us informed throughout the process. Our vehicle was delivered clean and unscathed. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/9/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I bought a truck in Oregon and had it shipped to Tennessee where I met driver to get vehicle. Jim at jim ford trucking kept in touch with me daily and even on the weekends to inform me when truck would be shipped. It was a pleasure to do business wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Barnes
    Date:7/5/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Jim Ford Trucking
    Review:Jim was extremely helpful and took the time to explain the entire process to us. Our car had a flat and a donut and a dead battery so Jim took the time to explain the process and get our car to the location on time. He was always accessible to us t... [ More ]
    Poster:Reuven
    Date:7/3/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service.
    Review:Contacted Jim Ford on 6/12 to ship car from Las Vegas to central IL. Needed car shipped on or before 6/27. Paid deposit of $150 plus tax(?). Was told the driver would contact me on 6/26 or morning of 6/27. Called Jim Ford on afternoon of 6/27 becaus... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mrs Briggs- you car was lined up for pick up and you are correct the driver was delayed by one day due to a brush fire that shut down one of the interstates in route to your pick up- I also offered to line up another driver for you however at that point you said you would prefer to drive it- as the customer you are always right and I asked what I could do you help you out - you asked for a refund which was processed less then 3 minutes after our phone call- I take pride in personally handling every single customer and apologize again but you said you would prefer to drive so I left it at that- I wish you well with your new job in chicago and apologize that our service was not what you had expected. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/2/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: VW BAJA MOVE
    Review:I was contacted by Jim Ford about moving my VW and he was the only company that called me that didn't sound pushy or over convincing. He was calm and polite and laid out a bid and plan for me simply and succinctly. The carrier was early for the pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brant
    Date:6/22/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:Well!! I have used shipping auto shipping companies many times to relocate my vehicles. Jim Ford Trucking company is definitely one company that I would use over and over again. From the beginning to the end nothing but honest guys. I was receiving r... [ More ]
    Poster:Hanif Islam
    Date:6/18/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Nothing but helpful
    Review:I spoke to a lot of companies - Jim was honest with me and told me exactly what would happens and actually followed through with it- more then I can say about my past shipping experiences - I would highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Roco
    Date:6/11/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt service great customer service!
    Review:The transport industry has plenty of sharks, Jim ford is a man you can trust. He gave a great deal and our car arrived 2 days early! He gives great customer service and answered all my calls and had great follow up! Thanks Jim! We move a lot and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erika
    Date:6/10/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Great experience and service , pick up and deliverly was one day late no big deal. Quick to schedule pick up with in one week. [ View ]
    Response:thanks jim, it was a pleasure doing business with you [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/8/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Jim was a man of his word in a business filled with automated emails and robot generated calls. He answered his personal phone and made sure the job got done. He was personable and effective. My Bronco got picked up and delivered as he said it wou... [ More ]
    Response:thanks ben, glad we could get it delivered so quickly [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 8:31:00 AM
    Subject: Brokers
    Review:I worked with many brokers recently and they were all high pressure, give me a deposit now type guys- they had no idea if trucks were even in the area.- My jeep was purchased in Iowa and that is a seldom traveled route by truckers- -Jim Ford told me ... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for giving us a change george when the others failed to pick up the car [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:5/31/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: spoke with jim- great guy great company
    Review:Not much more to say other then jim and his crew handled everything seamlessly for me and the car was dropped off one day after I arrived in costa mesa. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:tim grosjean