View 165,296 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,297th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 177 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.22% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: High End Car Move
    Review:I transported a car before using Horseless Carriage everything went good but they were very pricey. I decided to shop this time & it worked out because with Get it Done Transportation I received the same great service I did from Horse Less Carria... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, thank you for giving us a chance and the opportunity to work for you. it really means a lot! being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to offer no less then a 5 star service. I know you were nervous and i was happy to make this a care free experience. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert North
    Date:7/2/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Get-It-Done Review
    Review:My experience was a good one using Get-It-Done transportation as my broker. A lengthy review isn't needed as Get-It-Done got it done in a quick and speedy time-frame. I placed a shipment order and had both of my orders the very next week, both for a ... [ More ]
    Response:Anthony, Thank you for the chance to work for you. I look forward to building a on going relationship. Being family owned we pride ourselves in making a everlasting impression so we get the repeat business and referrals. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:7/1/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Out of a jam
    Review:After hiring some sc*mbag and wasting 4 days and 200.00 on a fictitious driver he had for the deposit i gave up. I was ready to drive myself but when I was venting to a friend about my issue he told me "should have called Get it Done Transport&q... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, we cant thank you enough for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done! being family owned and operated with 15yrs of experience we take much pride in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for writing about your experience as well. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:6/30/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:I recently used Get it Done Transportation to ship my Lincoln Aviator. I decided to trust them with my vehicle because I had a gut feeling that Kat Jolly was a genuine and sincere person, when I heard the voicemail she left me. Their quote was compet... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, thank you! We will never be the cheapest or the most expensive; get it Done Transportation prices right at market value so we can get the job done for you with no headaches. Being family owned our reputation is all we have and we make sure we keep it nothing less then 5 stars. thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/25/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery experience
    Review:Kat was great as usual. Unfortunately, the scheduled driver never showed up so by the time The next driver showed up, it was too late to be delivered on the schedule day. However, it was delivered early the next morning & The new driver was great... [ More ]
    Response:Boyd, this is the 2nd time you gave us the opportunity to work for you and we cant thank you enough. Being family owned we built our business off hard work, integrity and honesty always looking for repeat client and referrals. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Boyd
    Date:6/23/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Review:Get it Done Auto Transport was very helpful. I gave David Pein the seller's name and number and they took care of everything else. The price was in line with all of the others. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, We keep things as cimple as your review. No headaches just top quality service and make sure all our clients are extremely happy! Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Cavedo
    Date:6/23/2015 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I had a great experience with Get It Done Transportation. The service was excellent, and the driver was friendly and professional. The price was also amazing and far more competitive than other companies. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Angelique, I know you were nervous and I appreciate you trusting me and allowing get it Done Transportation to work for you. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to Get it Done yet small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Angelique Lynch
    Date:6/21/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transporter
    Review:Good communication . Arrived on time , did an inspection of my vehicle and delivered my vehicle in the same condition I gave it to them . Good experience. I will definitely be using them again. I highly recommend this company. 5 star rating [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We always appreciate feedback good or bad because being family owned and operated were always looking for ways to improve. Transporting over 700 cars a month with less then 14 negative complaints in 2 years I think it shows we go above and beyond to over nothing less then a 5 star experience to all our clients. Thank you Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:P. Wanat
    Date:6/17/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I had several comparison transportation costs to choose from (as high as $1600.00), but "Get it Done Transportation" came in at $870.00 and with an immediate telephone quote (followed up with an email) by Marc, I decided to go with his comp... [ More ]
    Response:melody, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned we take much pride in the level of service we provide. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you and to GET IT DONE. Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melody O'C
    Date:6/16/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. From the first call to delivery your team provided outstanding value and care for my cars. Very impressive customer service. I won't hesitate to call you anytime I need to transport my cars. Thanks for the great e... [ More ]
    Response:Walter, I know you were nervous about getting your two babies transported but as promised you were in a enclosed trailer at the exact cost you were quoted. I was confident we would get the job done efficient and painless. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to allow us to Get it Done. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Walter Neil
    Date:6/16/2015 5:43:00 AM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Great service. Excellent communication. Everything was exactly as promised. Will only work with Kat Jolly from now on. [ View ]
    Response:Harry, thank you for allowing us here at Get it Done Transportation to work for you and giving us the opportunity to make this move stress free and efficient for you. Kat Jolly 888-325 - 1899 [ view ]
    Poster:harry p
    Date:6/11/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: 1990 olds transport
    Review:From the origianl quote to the delivery of my vehicle, it was a seamless transistion, David made it very easy and worry free, I called him a few times with questions and never seem bothered. I felt very confident in his services and would definealty... [ More ]
    Response:****get it done does not compensate to our clients to write reviews, David must have hit the button by accident**** Thank you for the review daid but must importantly thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Our goal here at Get it Done transportation is to make every order seamless and care free. Thank you for allowing us to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:David DarrowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The process was organized and our cars arrived as promised. The drivers were great. They communicated with us every step of the way. [ View ]
    Response:leigh, i know you were nervous and as promised Get it Done Transportation would take care of your car transport easily with no stress! We got it done ! thank you for the opportunity to work for you, being family owned we take great pride in making sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star transport! thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Leigh
    Date:6/3/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty & Affordability
    Review:I would like to start by letting all who read know that I am a real customer who had a vehicle transported. I have had nothing less then an outstanding experience with Get It Done Transportation. Everything that was discussed (Costs & Timelines) ... [ More ]
    Response:brian, you were concerned about the price changing as promised here at Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE our rates. You will never find a complaint on us changing a rate this is because our integrity cost more then any amount of money. Than you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to get it done! Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Ramirez
    Date:6/3/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty, Integrity, and Affordability
    Review:I would like to start this review by letting all who read know that I am a customer not an individual who is affiliated with Get It Done Transportation. My experience with the service has been outstanding. Everything came together easily, the pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Ramirez
    Date:6/3/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: You Get What You Pay For
    Review:This service was worth the "extra" cost. There were two carriers that were cheaper (a lot cheaper in one case), but when I investigated the carriers there were problems with the service. I received a number of quotes, but Get It Done ... [ More ]
    Response:Ed, your review is so honest and straight forward . YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- this is so true. Get it Done Transportation is NEVER the most expensive or the cheapest we are right in the middle priced very competitive with our competitors BUT what separates us from our competitors is our customer service, integrity and hard work. Being family owned we know these are the secrets to success. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Graham
    Date:6/2/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Chevy
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received from Get It Done Transportation. Kat kept me up to date for the transportation of our vehicle. I received several quotes and found that Get It Done was just right for our budget. I would highly reco... [ More ]
    Response:****get it done does not compensate to our clients to write reviews, robin must have hit the button by accident**** Robin, thank you so much for writing about your 5 star experience. We price our clients cars to be picked up in a 3 day window while only dealing with the best carriers in the industry. thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robin V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Overall very good experience
    Review:The first crew that was supposed to pick up the car had trouble with their truck but Dave was able to locate a back up and still give me the same pricing. I'm actually looking to use them again to transport another vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for writing about your first experience. and thank you for the repeat business. get it Done Transportation's ultimate goal is to leave such an impression you will feel comfortable using us again and referring us to friends and family. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:cb
    Date:5/26/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: only people i deal with
    Review:i have moved multiple cars and only use get it done transportation. this company is top notch serivice. i initially chose them because they are a family run business and i made the right choice because not only did i receive great serivice, i built a... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, I cant thank you enough for the repeat business. At this point it feels like were buddies lol. As you know we are a family run business and our job is to leave a everlasting impression of good quality service so when you or someone you know id looking to transport you contact us here at Get it Done Transportation. 888-325-1899 Dave Pein [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/24/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: get it done
    Review:Kat is very professional and is ALWAYS available to answer calls and questions. This is the second car in as many weeks that I have used Get it done. I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff, it was my pleasure to coordinate this for you and make sure things were done exactly as promised. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make every order nothing less then a 5 star experience, always looking for repeat customers and referrals, Thank you! Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/22/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ford truck delivery
    Review:Kat at Get it Done , helped us get our vehicle delivered cheaper than anyone else. She was able to get our vehicle picked up before anyone else could. Thank you Kat! The other transport companies promised the world, but delivered nothing. Kat cam... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, being family owned and operated we understand the importance of being up front and hones throughout the entire deal. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done! Get it Done Transportation transports over 700 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:ERIC P.
    Date:5/20/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicle transport
    Review:From start to finish this couldn't have been better. Was picked up within days of my first call and showed up for loading right on time. Was kept informed throughout the journey and the vehicles arrived right on time and in great condition. I'll use ... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon, We are a family run business that takes great pride in doing exactly what we say. Our clients are our biggest assests so our goal is to leave such an impression you will recommend us or use us again. Get it Done Transportation transports over 700 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:5/20/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: getting maggie home safe!
    Review:get it done...got it done! they were friendly, safe and on time! I really appreciate them getting one of my babies back to Arizona safely. I would definitely give them a call in the future if needed again! [ View ]
    Response:***** GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION does not compensate or give anyone a incentive to write a review, we let our hard work earn them, Terry must have clicked the compensated button on accident***** terry, I know you were nervous but as promised we GET IT DONE. Get it Done Transportation is a family owned and operated business that takes much pride in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are BIG enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity and thank you for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:terry garciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Get It Done Transportation Inc. - David Pein Great and friendly service , this was my first time every to transport a vehicle. I would use him again and it was trouble free and no hassle.. I would recommend David Pein again to all my friends and o... [ More ]
    Response:Jimmy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated Get it Done Transportation takes much pride in giving the one on one attention each and every single order deserves- and reading your review assures me that is exactly what we are doing. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jimmy
    Date:5/18/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Let's do this again!
    Review:My father told me a long time ago, when you find good people doing good business stick with them as long as possible. So, on Monday I'll be putting down my deposit for Get It Done Transportation to pick up another car for me! [ View ]
    Response:James, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you again. being family owned and operated we understand the importance of good service to make sure we get referrals and repeat business. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We appreciate it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James Skinner
    Date:5/8/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipping
    Review:This was a very stress free and great experience dealing with Get It Done. From the first conversation with Kat i was confident that my vehicle would be in good hands. She answered any and all questions i had and this was very reassuring to me since ... [ More ]
    Response:John, your review is what we do. We hire only the best carrier in the industry to make sure you have a seamless experience. being family owned and operated we know it starts with customer service. Thank you for giving Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/7/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent service, very professional and communicated with us wonderfully. They were on time, courteous, and efficient. It was a very positive experience. [ View ]
    Response:Michele, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned and operated we have the unique ability to give each client the one on one attention your order deserves to ensure nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:michele r
    Date:5/6/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I chose your company because it was a family run business, you were both prompt in geting back to me with the quote and then with the details of the transport. I liked the way David handled the complaints I read on line (every company has complaints... [ More ]
    Response:Simonne, THANK YOU! I am proud to say that although we do have very few and minor complaints here at Get it Done Transportation we realize we dont live in a perfect world so time to time we may have minor hiccups but our belief; it is what you do to make it right. This is why we are rated one of the top companies in the nation and move over 700 cars a month. being family owned we understand reputation, integrity and accountability is what makes a good business. Thank you dor the opportunity to work for you and thank you for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Simonne
    Date:5/6/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Our driver was very professional and took excellent care of our vehicle. The dispatcher and contact people were always available and easy to work with. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Mary, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated, we work hard through integrity, honesty and one on one attention to make sure each order goes as simple as possible. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Elliott
    Date:5/5/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Called Get it Done on a Tuesday afternoon, spoke to Marc asked him if he could get the car from California to Florida within two weeks before I headed north for the summer. Mark called me back within two hours and said he could have the car picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Dick, Thank you for trusting Get it Done Transportation, and giving us the opportunity to work for you. We specialize in transporting cars in enclosed trailers as well as open trailers. Being family owned and operated we have the ability to be with you every step up the way from the beginning to end. Thank you again Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:dick twombly
    Date:4/30/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Professionally done !
    Review:Having to move a family vehicle from Illinois to Utah, and hearing numerous stories of unscrupulous transportation companies, I found myself in a very unfamiliar and uncomfortable position, so I headed to Google. After blindly searching the in... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm actually the manager here not the owner but thanks for the compliment, I do treat it like its my business. Get it Done Transportation is a family run business that takes pride in giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/29/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Review:I used Get It Done Transportation upon recommendation of a friend who had used them. Transport was just as promised at a reasonable price. I will use them again for future transports. I appreciate the good service! [ View ]
    Response:Ed, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Here at Get it Done Transportation we do exactly what we say, no broken promises here! Being family owned we know our integrity is everything we have. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:4/28/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN FAST SERVICE NO RUN AROUND I BUY A LOT OF CARS AND SUV IN FLORIDA I WILL USE THEM FOR ALL MY TRANSPORTATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DAVE FOR EVERYTHING JAY FROM BELLTOWN AUTO SALES EAST HAMPTON CT 06424 [ View ]
    Response:Jay, Thank you! We look forward to adding your company to a long list of dealerships we transport for everyday. Being family owned get it Done Transportation's objective is to be upfront, honest and with you each step of the way until your vehicle(s) are delivered safely to it's destination. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JAY WANCZYK
    Date:4/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1933 Ford Roadster Transport
    Review:Driver picked up the day after I booked the transport. Driver contacted me on Sunday night to let me know when he would be arriving and then contacted me about 3 hours out from actual delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Glenn, Thank you for trusting us with transporting your fully restored classic. We specialize in enclosed trailers as well as open. Being family family owned we give the one on one attention each client deserves. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Whalen
    Date:4/22/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Needing to move across country I was leery about using a transport company. Contacted David, who set everything up. Day of pick up found out the transport had a clutch issue. Driver called and apologized. I informed David who went right to work on f... [ More ]
    Response:Shawn, Thank you for your 5 star honest review. yes, unfortunately from time to time a carrier may have a mechanical issue but we are available 24hrs 7 days a week so when this happens no matter the time or day we get right on it to get a new truck assigned and make sure our clients arent inconvenienced. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Melton
    Date:4/13/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done is the perfect name
    Review:After working with another company for 10 days and still not having a pick up time for a car I was shipping from Arizona to Washington, I called David Mein of GetItDoneTransportation.net. I was blown away by the service. A truck and driver was assi... [ More ]
    Response:terri, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with Get it Done Transportation. being family owned we work one on one with each client to ensure a care free experience. i am glad we were able to get you out of this jam the other broker had gotten you in to. Thank you for the opportunity, we appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Terri Riffe
    Date:4/11/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Calling 1-888-325-1899 is your best option
    Review:Incredible service that i didnt think existed anymore. This is old school service. I was lied to, beat up and robbed by another broker. I went with them based off price; boy did i learn the hard way this isnt the industry for that. Get it done tra... [ More ]
    Response:Damaris, thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated the service you speak of is our goal on every single order. thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Damaris
    Date:4/10/2015 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for an excellent experience!
    Review:From beginning to end this was a great experience! Communication with both the office and the driver were smooth and efficient. We want to compliment the driver who was promt, polite, and pleasant! If needed in the future, we definitely won't hesitat... [ More ]
    Response:Melinda, thatnk you for giving Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Reading your review I am not surprised you had such a great experience because every one of our drivers must reach a certain criteria to work for us. We hand pick each driver to ensure a care free experience for our clients. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melinda
    Date:4/7/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cars
    Review:These guys are top notch !! On time and very proper ! No issues at all . I will use every time ! Pickup early in morning and had it all there on time . One phone call and we were off . [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind honest words. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE like it should be. Thank you so much Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:L.D. Automotive
    Date:4/6/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Everything was very smooth. The only reason I'm giving them 4/5, is that they did not told me about the delay in the pickup until the evening of the original pickup date. [ View ]
    Response:Vahid, thank you for the honest review and writing about your great experience. Sorry the driver was delayed in logistics rarely this can happen, no excuse for the driver calling you so late in the day he should have called earlier. overall I am glad you were still happy and able to recommend us. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Vahid
    Date:4/6/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about moving my son's pickup truck via a broker. I had worked in the new vehicle transport industry years ago and was aware of some of the problems which can come up. After we started getting quotes I conferred... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, being family owned and operated we take much pride in doing exactly what we say, at the end of the day our integrity is everything. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to GET IT DONE the way it should be! Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim C
    Date:4/5/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: delivery from dealer service to home
    Review:Had set me up for pickup the same day and delivery the next. Due to poor information on my behalf it took one day longer (Forgot to mention the car was at the service center of the car dealer and not on the floor, so they were unable to acquire it t... [ More ]
    Response:Yancey, it was my pleasure to coordinate this for you and make sure things were done exactly as promised. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make every order nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:yancey clarke
    Date:4/5/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellet service and expedited pickup
    Review:This company was my saving grace. I had engaged another transport company to pickup and deliver a vehicle I purchased in another state over the internet. I was on week 3 with no pick up. I called Get It Done after hours on a Wednesday evening. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy, thank you ! We specialize in expedited pick up's for clients that have been over promised by other companies. Being family owned and operated you will always receive the one on one attention your order deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Weekley
    Date:3/30/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Get-done-transport
    Review:I was afraid we might have issues, but I was wrong. We originally wanted the car to be picked up on a Friday. The called me on Tuesday night to pick it up the following day. I paid in advance and had them leave the car in the driveway and lock the... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, out motto is simple; WE WORK FOR YOU! being family owned we are able to provide the one on one attention your order deserves. Our clients are more then an invoice number, we take pride in every single order. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/26/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service , professional and always available. I felt comfortable with their service. Outstanding job. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:GiGi, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to get this done the right way. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gigi
    Date:3/26/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: cross country move
    Review:I was moving across country and was very nervous about it. David was kind and understanding and also the shipping people were too. Very nice people, prices were reasonable and the experience was painless. I would recommend this company to anyone.... [ More ]
    Response:Marsha, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Also, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. I know you wer every nervous moving across country and as promised I was able to deliver a care-free experience. We are one of the few companies that GUARANTEE our rates, and we pride ourselves to give one on one attention from start to finish. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Marsha
    Date:3/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Service was exactly how they promised. If I need an auto transport in the future, Get It Done would be my first call. [ View ]
    Response:Blake, I look forward to future moves for your company. I am glad I was able to make it so care free. Being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month we still manage to offer that one on one service you hard earned money deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:3/16/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond!
    Review:These guys are excellent! I had a vehicle stolen from me while i was on vacation. They picked it up from the impound lot when it was recovered. They were able to pull it up on the trailer with no keys and a locked steering wheel without damage. They ... [ More ]
    Response:Quincy, Thank you for your honest 5 star review. We do specialize in next day pick up's. We can accommodate any move at anytime no job to big or small. Thank you for the chance to work for you and to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Quincy
    Date:3/16/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:We were amazed at the professionalism and promptness of the trucker, Tansport Express, and would recommend them to anyone needing to transport a vehicle, [ View ]
    Response:John, Thank you ! thank you for allowing us to work for you and thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned it really does mean a lot to read about all of our clients experiences with us. I know you wanted the car there in under 7 days and as promised we made it happen. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:3/11/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: 57 bel air
    Review:Very good service, both customer wise & transportation. Great value for money & on time. Maria was very attentive to my requirements & promptly & professionally organized everything. She made the transaction very easy from my end. D... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is a family owned business that goes above and beyond for each and every client to ensure a care free experience. We understand the importance of communication and honesty. Thank you again Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mathew s