View 159,320 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,321th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.49% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.51% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: Get-done-transport
    Review:I was afraid we might have issues, but I was wrong. We originally wanted the car to be picked up on a Friday. The called me on Tuesday night to pick it up the following day. I paid in advance and had them leave the car in the driveway and lock the... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, out motto is simple; WE WORK FOR YOU! being family owned we are able to provide the one on one attention your order deserves. Our clients are more then an invoice number, we take pride in every single order. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/26/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service , professional and always available. I felt comfortable with their service. Outstanding job. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:GiGi, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to get this done the right way. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gigi
    Date:3/26/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: cross country move
    Review:I was moving across country and was very nervous about it. David was kind and understanding and also the shipping people were too. Very nice people, prices were reasonable and the experience was painless. I would recommend this company to anyone.... [ More ]
    Response:Marsha, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Also, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. I know you wer every nervous moving across country and as promised I was able to deliver a care-free experience. We are one of the few companies that GUARANTEE our rates, and we pride ourselves to give one on one attention from start to finish. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Marsha
    Date:3/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Service was exactly how they promised. If I need an auto transport in the future, Get It Done would be my first call. [ View ]
    Response:Blake, I look forward to future moves for your company. I am glad I was able to make it so care free. Being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month we still manage to offer that one on one service you hard earned money deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:3/16/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond!
    Review:These guys are excellent! I had a vehicle stolen from me while i was on vacation. They picked it up from the impound lot when it was recovered. They were able to pull it up on the trailer with no keys and a locked steering wheel without damage. They ... [ More ]
    Response:Quincy, Thank you for your honest 5 star review. We do specialize in next day pick up's. We can accommodate any move at anytime no job to big or small. Thank you for the chance to work for you and to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Quincy
    Date:3/16/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:We were amazed at the professionalism and promptness of the trucker, Tansport Express, and would recommend them to anyone needing to transport a vehicle, [ View ]
    Response:John, Thank you ! thank you for allowing us to work for you and thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned it really does mean a lot to read about all of our clients experiences with us. I know you wanted the car there in under 7 days and as promised we made it happen. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:3/11/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: 57 bel air
    Review:Very good service, both customer wise & transportation. Great value for money & on time. Maria was very attentive to my requirements & promptly & professionally organized everything. She made the transaction very easy from my end. D... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is a family owned business that goes above and beyond for each and every client to ensure a care free experience. We understand the importance of communication and honesty. Thank you again Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mathew s
    Date:3/3/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Work with.
    Review:The team at Get It Done Transportation provided exceptional service. Kat and her team were able to jump in for another company that was being delayed due to inclement weather. Overall customer service and update to communication was remarkable. ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Curry, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated Get it Done Transportation will go that extra step to make sure all of our T's are crossed and I's are dotted. Even while transporting over 700 cars a month we have a unique ability to give each client the one one one attention their order deserves proving we are big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you again. Kay Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:A. M. Curry
    Date:3/3/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Review:Getitdone gives you the confidence that your vehicle is being cared for from A-Z. Questions are replied to promptly, and there are no hassles or gimmicks. [ View ]
    Response:Peter, we work extremely hard by giving the one on one attention each client deserves. We also one of the few company's that guarantee our rates. Being family owned and operated we strive to make every order no less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Mski
    Date:2/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Poster:Peter Mski
    Date:2/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:They gave the best quote and really enjoy working with a family business. David is located on the east coast but really answers his phone at anytime which was so helpful. Just be sure to give an accurate dependable contact number. Very responsive and... [ More ]
    Response:Vicki, Thats what we do, GET IT DONE. Thank you for allowing us to do so, we work hard so you wont have too. I look forward to transporting for you in the future. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Vikki
    Date:2/21/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:overall a great experience on both the sales and delivery - there are many that promise - few that i have used that delivered on all fronts - Get er done did - thanks Dave and team [ View ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for the candidness in your review. We work hard to make every experience car free. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/21/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Get It Done Transportation Review
    Review:We had originally set the transport up with another carrier who committed to a date and time but when it was time for them to pickup the vehicles - they were a no show and there was no communication to us. After multiple attempts to get information ... [ More ]
    Response:Rebeca, Thank you for the 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. Shawn is very good. ALL our carriers are good we do intense background check and all must reach a certain criteria to work with us. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Kat 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:R. Clark
    Date:2/19/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Helpful
    Review:I would highly recommend this company. From beginning of process to the end everyone was professional, courteous and helpful. The driver Alex was patient and helped get vehicle started when it wouldn't start upon his arrival. He wouldn't even except ... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Transporting over 700 cars a month we still provide that 1 on 1 attention every order deserves. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:2/18/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great towing experience!
    Review:I was very happy with Get It Done. Maria kept me informed throughout the whole process. Get It Done offered a competitive moving price and their driver was top notch! He arrived early and got my vehicle to the desired destination in about 24 hours. I... [ More ]
    Response:Lawrence Thank you for supporting family and owned operated businesses. We understand our biggest assets are out clients so we work extremely hard through honesty, integrity and one on one attention to keep things very simple and painless. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Maria 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:2/15/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery
    Review:Dealing with Kat was awesome!! The only problem I had was that they delivered my vehicle the morning they where picking it up! My driver picked it up the night before and drove all night to deliver the car to me early. Talk about Service. [ View ]
    Response:Mr Lucero, it is always a pleasure working for you. I appreciate the opportunity you give us to work for you anytime you need it. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure every single order is a care free experience. Thank you for writing a review. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mr Lucero
    Date:2/12/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:We requested service for our vehicle on a Wednesday for a pickup on Saturday. Our vehicle was pickup on Saturday and deliver in Flordia on Monday. Great Job !!! Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Mr Burke, Thank you for the kind honest words. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE like it should be. Thank you so much Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:PBurke
    Date:2/7/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Dodge Dakota
    Review:I have had a vehicle transported several times in the past, and I have never used the same company... Without a doubt, I would use "Get it Done"again. when you need to contact them, David answers the phone, he is the owner, and like the nam... [ More ]
    Response:Roger, We ONLY deal with the best drivers they all must reach a certain criteria and send you a background check on your driver, Get it Done is one of the few that does this and also one of the few that GUARANTEES our rates! Thank you and Like we told you; we tell all our clients to be sure and GOOGLE any company and the owner of the company's name so you know EXACTLY who your dealing with. Google does not lie! Thank you again!! Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:ROGER
    Date:2/6/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done Transport Review
    Review:The service was very simple, friendly and efficient. The truckdriver was courteous and seemed very alert and capable. The truck looked new, clean and top of the line. [ View ]
    Response:Matt, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with our company. being family owned and operated we are able to provide that 1 on 1 attention your hard earned money deserves. Transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:matt chait
    Date:2/5/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:The customer service was OUTSTANDING! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. This company is also military friendly, which makes them extra awesome in my book! I would definitely use Get it Done Transportation again, I highly recommend them... [ More ]
    Response:Amanda, first I want to thank you for serving our great country. Then I would like to thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to offer nothing less then 5 star experience by giving the one on one attention your order deserves. Please refer all your military family to contact us when being re stationed.Thank you. Dave Pein [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda Vanzandt
    Date:2/4/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: David Pein is the transport king
    Review:After being strung along by a slime ball I finally through in the towel and contacted GID, WHAT a difference in service! Dave took care if it all from A to Z all while keeping in constant contact! I appreciate this family run business because it was ... [ More ]
    Response:Suzy, Thank you for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. Your subject comment is flattering. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each and every client gets nothing but the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:S.Pena
    Date:2/2/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: a 5 star company
    Review:had my classic car moved from PA to TX. dave with Get It Done Transportation was professional, fast and affordable. his drivers were very professional and friendly. you could tell they all knew what they were doing. no worries with this company. will... [ More ]
    Response:brandon. thank you for a 5 star honest review. Being family owned we are able to give each client the one on one attention there order deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Meyer
    Date:1/31/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:Get it Done was cheaper than Roadrunner, which I used that same week to pick up my other car. I wish I used them for both my cars. [ View ]
    Response:Kris, Thank you for writing a honest 5 star review. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:1/28/2015 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding transport
    Review:I highly recommeded this company to anyones out there. The driver did an outstanding job transport my vehicle across the states. It was delivered ontime. My vehicle was in excellent shape as it was loaded onto the carrier. His performance is a five s... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Teresa, I know you were nervous and I cant thank you enough for trusting us and giving me the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned we give each client the one on one attention each order deserves. Thank you so much. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:TeresaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT REVIEW
    Review: AUTO TRANSPORT REVIEW I chose Get It Done Transportation because of the way David Pein (the owner) explained how the auto transport process worked. He was professional, courteous, patient, informative and friendly during the course of the conver... [ More ]
    Response:Winston, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, Being family owned and operated it means a lot to read our clients feedback. We give that one on one attention each client deserves to ensure a care free experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Winston W.
    Date:1/19/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from West Palm Beach Fl to Louisiana
    Review:This is a real professional family company whom I highly recommend!! Dave cut no corners and also gave me a great price! I will call him if I were someone look for a reputable company to transport my investment. Dave thanks for making this a painless... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Perry, Thank you for the kind words. Even though we ship close to 800 cars a month we are very efficient do to being family owned and operated because we have the ability to give each order that 1 on 1 attention our clients deserve. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and thanks again for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:DeMario Perry
    Date:1/17/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:So dealing with this company was a total disaster. I ended up doing almost all the work myself. Car pickup was 7 days late and very little accurate information was available at any time. I ended up getting the drivers phone number myself and had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi David, 1st I want to apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it was to you. In logistics theres always that small risk of delays due to many unforeseen factors, but communication is always there. We booked the vehicle to be picked up Christmas week which caused a small delay in the route do to customers not being available at certain times, and on top of that there was a major snow storm that had the truck snowed in for 3 days. Reading this review is surprising because all though there was a delay the communication was A Plus. Even though you weren't happy of the delay we still had over a dozen emails and plenty of phone calls giving you daily updates (we have emails as proof to any potential client). As for the driver's number that is protocol, we transport close to 800 cars a month and EACH and EVERY client receives the driver's name, number, license, references on him and his insurance information. We do this so our clients feel comfortable knowing who has their vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience, we respect all feedback and work hard every day to be better then yesterday! Potential clients please look through our PLUS 1000 5 star reviews w/ only 15 TOTAL 0 star reviews, you will see unhappy clients is a rare accurance because we go above and beyond for each and every client. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/16/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:Shipped a vintage truck from MO to CT. Driver was very courteous - a gentleman. Everything went well, communication was good, offloading without issues. BTW, I'm a dealer in vintage cars and have done this many times in the past. [ View ]
    Response:Mark, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. We look forward to building a on going relationship built off trust, integrity and hard work! Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1888 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:1/11/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: A lot of confusion out there
    Review:Trust Dave. I cannot speak for the others. I received many quotes and went for the cheapest one, at first, but the agent who quoted me never followed up with me once I said I was interested. I found Dave and like the sound of his company's name, b... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Yvonne for taking the time to write about your experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. Its funny; we transport close to 800 cars a month. We send each client a thank you and a link to write a review based off there experience. We ONLY receive 15-25 reviews a month out of the 750plus request for reviews. The reason? It's simple when things go good, clients usually don't write about the experience, BUT if something goes wrong you will get written about in a flash. Now even with that said, we have only received a total of 14 negative reviews in over 2 years and OVER 500 5 star reviews. Being family owned we work extremely hard to give nothing less then a 5 star experience and have a 98.1% success rate in doing so. Thank you again for giving us the chance to work for you and writing about it! Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:1/10/2015 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: A job well done!
    Review:Communication process with the firm and the driver at all times was excellent. Just had no issues with any part of this process. [ View ]
    Response:Gary, we are family owned and operated so we have the ability to give each and every order the 1 on 1 attention your hard earned money deserves. Through integrity and hard work we specialize in giving our clients nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and then writing about it. It truly means a lot. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Ley
    Date:1/9/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:They did a great job. Fast, efficient, good communication. I'd definitely use them again if the occasion arose. [ View ]
    Response:Doug, Thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. I know you were nervous getting this classic moved and as promised we only deal with the best enclosed transporters in the country. Being family owned and operated while transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. From our hearts we thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:1/9/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Only company that I trust to transport my fleet
    Review:I have been burned by brokers/drivers over and over until I found David with Get It Done Transportation, I have now transported 10+ cars in about a month with him and will continue to do so as I expand my fleet nationwide. Thanks David! [ View ]
    Response:Evan, The relationship we are building is great. Your not just a guy I work for these days you are becoming a friend. Thank you for giving us the trust after being burned by other companies and having faith that we were the guys to turn too. Being family owned it means a lot to read about each and every clients experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:1/9/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Got it Done
    Review:Communication was prompt and straightforward. This company was great at delivering what they promised. After several failed return calls on quotes from other companies I am glad I chose Get It Done. [ View ]
    Response:Adan, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we offer the ability to give the on one one attention each order needs to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Through our hard work, integrity and honesty we are happy to say we become one of the top rated company's in the nation. Thank you Kat 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Adan
    Date:1/6/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: BMW transport
    Review:The process from beginning to end was simple and David Pein's quote never changed. Very reliable and the car actually arrived a few days early. [ View ]
    Response:Amalia, our quotes NEVER change we take much pride in guaranteeing our rates. We are one of the few auto transportation companies that do. Our job is to communicate with you and make it as smooth as possible with no hiccups. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Amalia D
    Date:1/6/2015 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:By far the best experience. Dave was honest, friendly, affordable and communication was a priority. I was told step by step how everything would happen and was made aware of when it was happening. The customer service was a delight to deal with. Will... [ More ]
    Response:Fernanda, Being family owned and operated we work really hard to separate ourselves from the competition through hard work, honesty, integrity and one on one attention we guarantee we will work our butts off to assure nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Fernanda
    Date:1/5/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & Easy
    Review:I sought and received a number of quotes to transport my daughter's car back from college so I wouldn't have to make the 17 hour drive again with her, and didn't want her to do it alone. I received a range of quotes; GetItDone was neither the lowest... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated it truly means a lot to know each clients experience. We like to build to get better on ever order booked. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Worsfold
    Date:1/5/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This is the company to use. If I need to transport again I will use them again. I made the right choice by trusting my intuition [ View ]
    Response:Mrs. Gomez, thank you for giving us here at Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you and to make sure your vehicle was delivered on time, damage free, and at the exact cost you were quoted. Hard work, honesty and integrity is our formula for success. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:k Gomez
    Date:12/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: On time and affordable
    Review:My car was shipped across the country and arrived on time, as promised, and with no damage. Get It Done's quote was affordable and there were no hidden fees as with other transportation services. Excellent quality and price and I would use Get It D... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we strive and pride ourselves in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Hard work, honesty and integrity is our formula for success. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:12/29/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: daughter military transport
    Review:We had to set up transport to twenty nine palms for my daughter who I am proud to say is serving our great country. This company offered military discount, is family run and has family in military as well. Sounds like the American dream and we suppor... [ More ]
    Response:Titus, First I wanna thank you and your daughter for serving our great country. I do have a nephew active in the USMC and know the sacrifice that is made to protect our great country. Also thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to Get it Done the right way for you. We appreciate your candidness. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:titus
    Date:12/22/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:WOW. We have transported vehicles to and from FL for years. NEVER good. This company wowed us. A real person on the phone. Phone calls returned. REAL dates adhered to. A trucker that keeps in touch. Not ALL the money up front. AM I DREAMING? No. They... [ More ]
    Response:Joyce, Thank you for supporting family and owned operated businesses. We understand our biggest assets are out clients so we work extremely hard through honesty, integrity and one on one attention to keep things very simple and painless. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JOYCECT
    Date:12/22/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Get It Done Transport did a great job. They were fairly priced and communication was excellent. I'd definitely use them again if I had a car to transport. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Doug, We truly thank you for the opportunity to work for you! being family owned and operated we work our butts off to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster: Doug p
    Date:12/22/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:David provided excellent service and tenaciously worked the job until it was completed. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The name says it all- he knows how to 'Get it Done.' [ View ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for giving me the opportunity to arrange transport of your vehicle. We work extremely hard to make sure every transport is nothing less then a 5 star experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert M
    Date:12/22/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Honesty at its finest
    Review:I contacted Get it Done from a quote I received and was ready to book it. The gentleman I was speaking to said the price seemed high (which I thought was fine) he got back on the line and saved 200.00 off the original quote he sent to me. Again I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Chris, Thank you for the 5 star, candid review. The original quote you received was a quote you requested in the spring, the rates tend to go down in the winter which is why I was able to get you a lower rate. I am happy to save any and all clients money when we can. Being a family owned company we understand the value of a dollar and wanna make sure we give our clients honest rates that will get the car moving on your desired date with a reputable driver without OVER pricing. Thank you again reading your review meant a lot. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris W.
    Date:12/20/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience- again
    Review:Car was picked up in front of our home on day promised. We had a lot of items in the car that were visible. No worry, everything arrived as shipped. Car even arrived early which was great. I have used this company before and will use it again. [ View ]
    Response:Gayle, I sincerely appreciate you always coming back to us when it's time to transport your vehicle. Being family owned and operated we strive to be and offer nothing but the best. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gayle
    Date:12/18/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of 2 vehicals
    Review:Very satisfied with the company and Mike the driver...very professional and friendly.....Mike delivered our Hyundai Genesis & Toyota Tacoma from Washington State to our new home in Arizona. He spent a lot of time making sure both vehicles were ti... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, Honestly we cant thank you enough for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we push for every single order to be nothing less then a 5 star experience through honesty, hard work and integrity. Thank you for the chance to work for you and get it done!!! Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:Was pretty overwhelmed with the calls from the various companies, and wow are people pushy. I picked Get It Done based on reviews, straight forward quote AND they committed to not calling and emailing me over and over again. We shipped from my inlaws... [ More ]
    Response:julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we go above and beyond with every single order offering nothing less then 1 on 1 attention to ensure a 5 star experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Julie Scafuri
    Date:12/17/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Get it done Transportation Inc.
    Review:This is called impeccable service! I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Get it done Transportation. Simply amazing service with all ends. They are the masters in moving vehicles. This company is very honest and reliable. I can totally see why these... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Duncan, I know you were skeptical and I cant thank you enough for trusting me and giving us the opportunity to work for you. being family owned we give each client the one on one attention each order deserves. Thank you so much. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Duncan J. Knight III This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my Toyota Sienna
    Review:The transport of my Toyota Sienna from Florida to Virginia was handled in a very professional, straightforward manner. My vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered 2 days later in excellent condition. The auto transport driver called with his ETA ... [ More ]
    Response:Karen, I know you were nervous and I am glad you trusted us enough to give us the opportunity to GET IT DONE for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to keep it simple with no surprises by giving you the one on one attention you deserve. Thank you again Dave Pein 88-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Peterson
    Date:12/8/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review:I RECENTLY USED "GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION" FOR MY VEHICLESHIPMENT FROM RHODE ISLAND TO FLORIDA. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DAVID PLEIN AND HIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WHO HAS NEED FOR A VEHICLE TRANSPORT. BOTH DAVID AND MY TRANSPORT DRIVER ANDR... [ More ]
    Response:Lillian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. I know you were having a tough time with the company you chose before us and I am happy to read about fixing the mess they got you into. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE./ Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:LILLI
    Date:12/8/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: RX-8 Shipment
    Review:I have used David for multiple vehicles over the last few years. He does a great job. I can always reach him weekends, evenings etc. and when I call him it is like talking to an old friend, he immediately knows who I am and the shipment, origin, de... [ More ]
    Response:Scott that you for your candid 5 star review. Being family owned we give that one on one attention each and every client deserves. Your review couldnt be more accurate. Thank you again for always coming back to us and supporting our family business. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott