View 148,286 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,287th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 221 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 9.02% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 90.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: Grade A +++
    Review:I had to relocate and didn't want to drive my car alone all the way to Florida. I requested a quote online (big mistake) my phone and email innovated with transport companies and pushy salesman. I spoke to Kris @ Get it Done Transportation once he to... [ More ]
    Response:Jean, thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. Being family owned and operated we strive to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the chance to work for you Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/11/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Such a good job - 2 cars
    Review:If your looking for hard working, honest & great customer service then Look no further you found what you need with this company Get it done Trans. I felt really comfortable because I was referred from a friend that had used this company twic... [ More ]
    Response:Gina, thank you for the kind words. We are family owned and operated and transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-328-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gina McNally
    Date:9/10/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIME USER
    Review:Just want to say that this was the first time I transported a car anywhere. Did my research but was still very nervous and considered driving it up myself, but went with Get It Done and it couldn't have gone anymore smoothly than it did. The driver c... [ More ]
    Response:Helen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I knew you were nervous and I thank you for trusting my company to get it done the right way! We are family owned and operated and strive for nothing less then 5 star service with every single order. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:9/9/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Review:I've been using Get It Done Transportation for my shipping needs for the last 3 years. Dave has always come through with excellent service and pricing. I would highly recommend his company. [ View ]
    Response:Derek, Thank you so much for always coming back to me. Our goal is to give such a great impression that our clients look no where else and recommend us to there friends and family. Thank you for the opportunity to always Get it DOne. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:D'Agostino Racing
    Date:8/27/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda Transport
    Review:The transport was simple and easy arrived on time and customer service was excellent I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Our family business is how we survive so we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Koehler
    Date:8/26/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Car was damaged by truck company, Dave came through
    Review:My experience with Dave at Get it Done is a convoluted one, but overall positive because it is important to separate the actions of a trucking company from the brokerage company. I originally called GetitDone on July 14th, 2014 because they had g... [ More ]
    Response:Jaime, thank you for your honesty and recommendation. We are a family owned business and I felt horrible about the way the carrier handled this. You were so awesome to work for and I would always step up and have my clients back, after all without you all there is no Get it Done Transportation. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:8/24/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1991 Mustang Transport
    Review:The said what they would do; and done what they said, it doesn't get any better than that. Kat contacted me, I checked their reviews, was happy with their bid, and signed the agreement. The car actually arrived earlier than I expected on a very clean... [ More ]
    Response:tom, as most of our clients I am glad to see you were happy as well. We transport over 800 cars a month, have over 1000 positive reviews on the net with only 16 negative reviews, it shows our family owned business goes above and beyond for each and every client. One on one attention is what our client deserves and what they get. Thank you for the chance to work for you and allowing us to get it done! Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DeWalt
    Date:8/22/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Okay experience, Shady Industry, poor overall communication
    Review:Let me start this review by openly stating that my car arrived, undamaged and once the car was on the carrier the transaction went smoothly and in that regard Get It Done did deliver on my expectations. Based on other reviews on this site, I was expe... [ More ]
    Response:Ronnie Thank you so much for the recommendation in your candid review. I appreciate the time you took to write about your experience. We transport of 800 cars a month and are family owned and operated proving we are nig enough to get it done yet small enough to care. One thing I will say is we do GUARANTEE our rates, the reason Mr. Pein called is because we had a option of a ENCLOSED trailer in the area, you declined and we located the open trailer at the rate we spoke of. Thank you again. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:8/19/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Cargo Van Delivery
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service. Zero hassles. Just booked my transport and it was at my front door the next day! Vehicle inspection was very thorough. Service from human beings, not recordings! [ View ]
    Response:jim, you sir are the man. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We are family owned and treat each client like a person not a invoice number. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Weber
    Date:8/17/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: vegas van
    Review:get it done transportation did exactly that, GOT IT DONE!! delivery was prompt and the people who brought my vehicle were very nice to deal with. beware of cheap promises from other companies, david gets the job done right!! [ View ]
    Response:Joe, I have worked for you so many times I feel like were buddies. Thank you for always coming back to me when you find a good deal. I appreciate the return and repeat business more then you could imagine. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:8/14/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:I am very happy that I chose Get It Done Transportation to transport my vehicle from Ct to California. David Peinn reassured me that my vehicle would be safe, transported, and delivered on time. The cost was affordable and the carrier was remarka... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to rite about your experience. We pride ourselves with given one on one attention to make sure its a very smooth transport. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:BLEllis
    Date:8/13/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Review:I researched many companies to ship my car . This was a special delivery for my family. A gift from a family member to my Daughter. Her 16th birthday present. It was Vital to be on time for the unveiling.Florida to Texas. Get it done Transportation ... [ More ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience. I appreciate your candidness and the chance work for you. I am so happy your daughter loved it. Thank you again Dave pein 888-325-1900 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Harrell
    Date:8/13/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience Shipping My Car Across Country
    Review:The process turned out to be much simpler than I anticipated. I got that sense of honesty the first time I talked to David over the phone. Although the delivery was one day longer than expected, the service was very good overall. It is not easy to... [ More ]
    Response:Gary Thank you for the honesty in your review. As promised it would work out perfect. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:8/13/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Unhappy Experience with Get it Done Transportation
    Review:My experience with Get it Done Transportation was terrible. I have relocated and transported cars many times. My contact person Kris Kernodle assured me that my experience with them would be the best I ever had and I would always call them in the f... [ More ]
    Response:Mary Ann, 1st I want to sincerely apologize. I reached out to you today apologized and explained that Kris didnt lie. We did have the car dispatched on time and scheduled unfortunately the truck had a mechanical issue. I learned of this the day before (on a Sunday). immediately got on it and assigned to a new truck for you. I spoke to your son telling him of this and seemed all was good. In logistics there are many factors why a exact pick up day may be mildly delayed, the car was picked up 24hrs late, delivered on time, damage free at the exact cost you were quoted. We have a 99.4% success rate in happy clients with only less then 1% unhappy, over a 1000 reviews all over the net with a total of 16 negative reviews it shows this is a rare circumstance.. Thank you for your feedback and your business, through this we have become a stronger company. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ann
    Date:8/12/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport went extremely smooth
    Review:After dealing with two different companys that for some odd reason couldn't get the job done i called get it done transport and they got it done everything went better than expected and the drivers that picked up the car and delivered were awsome. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Judy. thank you for giving us the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Smooth is a great word to describe how we do business. We rarely have any issues and when we do with our no customer left behind policy we are guaranteed to make every attempt to make it right. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:judy s
    Date:8/12/2014 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfying Experience
    Review:Prompt, Honest, Reliable, with excellent communication between company, transport co and driver. (immediate availability) There was no cost hassle, I paid what I was quoted! I shopped around and this was the absolute best company! I first went with ... [ More ]
    Response:Beverly, Thank you so much for the candidness in your review. We are family owned like you stated, and this is why we take things so serious and do what we promise. Being family owned our clients are our biggest assets; we understand this and through our hard work,, integrity and honestly have become one of the busiest top rated auto transportation companies in the nation. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:B Smith
    Date:8/11/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: recommended by a friend
    Review:i was hooked up w/ another carrier and things werent going well. communication was hideous and i was being strung along. i was explaining to a friend how i was getting played and he gave me a number of a friend of his thats in the business. things we... [ More ]
    Response:thank you Frank. it was a pleasure working for you. being that we are family owned and operated our clients get the one on one attention you all deserve. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small wrought to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:frank bruno
    Date:8/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Two Car Transports
    Review:We relocated two cars from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania/East Coast. Each car was transported at different times. Both cars made it safely and within the estimated times. (the first car arrived early, but really late at night) Both cars arrived safely. W... [ More ]
    Response:Jill, thank you for the good review and your candidness in it. I understand the anxieties in transporting a car and I reassured you both times you used me everything was good, as promised it was. Thank you for the recommendation. Also thank you for the repeat business. Dave Pein 888-325-1898 [ view ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:8/8/2014 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California and back
    Review:My son lives in CA and I live in FL. We decided to swap Ford vehicles. There were many phone calls made during this transaction which involved the shipping of two vehicles: one to California and the other from California. Most of the time the phone w... [ More ]
    Response:bob thank you for the opportunity to work for you. we work really hard to make sure every single order gets done without hiccup. We only use pre screened drivers rated over 98%. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:8/5/2014 5:36:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I gad a great experience using Get It Done Transportation. Dave was very nice and professional. I would definitely use this company again. I shipped two cars from Seattle to Phoenix for $720 for each car. The cars left Seattle on Saturday and I recei... [ More ]
    Response:Brooke, We do what we say and that is what separates us from the rest! We guarantee our rates and work our butts off to make sure each order goes smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated we transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Was so glad to get to work with someone who knew their job and was honest , After dealing with another company that tried to bully me into using them and jacking up the price by $200.00. Get It Done did just that, they got it done fast and at an awes... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Wendy, What separates us from the rest is Get it Done GUARANTEES our rates. you will never find one complaint of us asking for money because it NEVER happens. With over 1000 5 star reviews (including archived) it shows our clients are our #1 priority. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:7/29/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Handing over the keys is hard...
    Review:Handing over the keys to my car is hard but I really needed it done. Short of cloning myself, my option was to put it on a carrier. Because of the customer service and professionalism that was given, I was relieved from the very start of the exp... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, thank you for the 5 star review. We work hard to keep things as simple and care free as possible. We understand handing over the keys is tough and thats why we are with you every step of the way. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly P.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I am very pleased with the professionalism and reliable service I received from th is company and their staff.Thank you David Pein i would definitely use your company again and would recommend you to my friends. [ View ]
    Response:Tony, Thank you for the nice 5 star review. We pride our selves with one on one attention to make sure each and every client is pleased. I appreciate and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Latos
    Date:7/27/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Awful Customer Service- Lied to and Car Never got Picked Up
    Review:To begin, I received the worst customer service I've ever experienced. My car was supposed to be picked up on a Thursday. I called and emailed the company on Wednesday for some confirmation- no answer. I continued to call 3 different phone numbers ov... [ More ]
    Response:1st we want to apologize to Taryn for any inconvenience or miss communication. Taryn, car was dispatched to the carrier, all the carrier info, insurance and motor carrier license was sent to her showing this. The carrier was delayed in picking up the vehicle due to mechanical issues, HIS communication during the process was not good at all. I sent Tayrn copies of the emails and texts of me pleading with the carrier to give me a update, w. no reply. We have used this carrier many times without issue; we are embarrassed by this and will NOT use this carrier moving forward. Please go through our Plus 600 5 stars reviews and you will see this is not how our clients are treated. We have less then 1% unhappy clients because we go above and beyond for each one. Thank you for feedback because of this we are a stronger company. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Taryn
    Date:7/27/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Used their service to transport a vehicle from Florida to Los Angeles. The carrier was on time and the owner of the company is excellent with customer service. Would use again! 316008-TD. [ View ]
    Response:Dr. Fornari, Thank you so much for the kind words. We specialize in making sure every customer is 100% happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Shawn Fornari
    Date:7/26/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: great transport company!
    Review:Our experience was amazing, prompt and flexible pick up, great communication and our vehicle was delivered earlier than we thought it would be. We constantly ship our vehicle and this was the best experience by far. Thanks for everything! [ View ]
    Response:Jaylene, Thank you very much for the great review. The family here at Get it Done Transportation wishes your husband a great, healthy season this year and hopefully repeat the Super Bowl win. Look forward to speaking to you in the off season. As always thank you for the repeat business. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jaylene Jeanpierre
    Date:7/23/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Like everyone else when shipping a car, I was terrified. I was initially upset because it ddint get picked up on saturday, but just like every other business, there normally closed on the weekends. So, the vehicle was picked up monday and delivered T... [ More ]
    Response:Andre, thank you so much for writing a candid review about your experience with our family here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned we strive for excellence on every single order through one on one attention, hard work and honesty. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Andre Thomas
    Date:7/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!
    Review:Another great delivery handled by Get It Done Transport. Their Price was competitive and Service was 5 STAR!!! from start to finish. I will definitely use this company again and refer to friends and family. Thanks again Dave!! [ View ]
    Response:Norm, our pricing is always competitive and we strive for nothing less then 5 star service on every single order. Thank you for always coming back to us and allowing Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to move your car. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:NORM
    Date:7/22/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable service!
    Review:After checking several carriers to move a not running 1987 Alfa-Romeo from Anaheim, Ca to Sarasota, Fl I came across `Get It Done Transportation`. Kat Jolly returned my call in what seemed to be less than 5 minutes, surprising me with the low cost an... [ More ]
    Response:Ray I give you a 15 as well for being such a great customer and giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Being faily owned we strive to work hard and get things done the right way through hard work, integrity and customer service. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Banicki
    Date:7/19/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: GET ER DONE!!!
    Review:I just want to say THANKS to David, Susan, AND Parviz, I gotta admit i am impressed and truly grateful to come across this company. ILL admit at first i was skeptical because my first experience with a company and the low price they gave me compared ... [ More ]
    Response:Jamarhl thank you so much for your 5 star review. working hard is what our family business is about/ through hard work, integrity and honesty we have become one of the most successful highest rated companies in the auto transportation industry. thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamarhl Latimer
    Date:7/17/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dover, PA to Pleasanton, CA
    Review:We recently shipped my son's Jeep Liberty to the West Coast and our experience was excellent. The folks at Get It Done transportation were very friendly and professional and provided good communication throughout the process. The trucker that they ... [ More ]
    Response:Greg, I received your voicemail thnaking us, and now this. Thank you so much for telling us about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done but small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Well done Cross-country auto shipping
    Review:I have shipped autos cross-county on several relocation moves and this was the best service and best price (best overall value) that I have found. I would recommend this group again as my vehicles arrived a couple of days early and in good shape. ... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Jean must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you Jean for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned we strive to make every client exceptionally happy. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:huffDaddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Civic transport
    Review:After all the horror stories I have heard about other car transports, I did a lot of research to find the right company. I was happy that my car was transported drama free and exactly as it was provided. Definitely would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Bryan, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We work hard so our clients wont have too. With 100% communication, integrity and honesty we guarantee a care free experience. We also GUARANTEE our prices. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month prices we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kay Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Dewsbury
    Date:7/10/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Transportation - Dont Worry!
    Review:I have transported many cars over the years and have had various experiences. Unlike some speciality cars I have moved, this was just a regular car for use at college. Kat (Get it Done) gave me a competitive price, and helped get my car picked up q... [ More ]
    Response:John, Thank you so much for giving our family owned and operated business to work for you. Transporting over 800 cars a month nationwide we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you For the opportunity. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John De
    Date:7/9/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: auto delivery
    Review:I have dealt with quite a few transporter companies and get it done is the best. I wouldn't think of going any where else. I had 1 car sent to ct and then 2 cars sent back to florida with in a 3 month period. dave explained everything to me perfect.... [ More ]
    Response:Skip, working with you 3 times in one month I feel like were neighbors, lol. Thank you sir for the kind words, as you know we work hard so our clients wont have too. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:skip scully
    Date:7/8/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very happy with the service. Vehicle was transported in a timely manner. Thank you. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, thank you for the short sweet and to the point review. We work hard to make every transport a car free experience. being family owned and operated we strive for nothing less then giving that one on one attention our clients deserve. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/3/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:I can start by saying their communication was great. From start to finish I never had a more comfortable experience in shipping my car across the country. They are fair, honest, and very competitive if not cheaper than others. HIGHLY recommended to u... [ More ]
    Response:Rob, it was my pleasure to work for you! Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE! Being family owned and operated we give each client the one on one attention each one of our clients deserve. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to Get it Done yet small enough to care! Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob S
    Date:7/1/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Best Guy Best Service David PEIN
    Review:I am a Salesman for Vista BMW and DAVID PEIN ship a lot of cars For He is the Best guy and great service and always get the best and Lowest price out there why go any where esles GREAT JOB DAVID see You next Month I will keep you busy. [ View ]
    Response:Kevin, I know all the work we have done and will do and you finally got a chance to leave me a review. i am very grateful for your account and thank you for all the opportunities you give and will continue to give my company to work for you and Vista. It really means a lot to have such a GREAT company as a account. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Jones
    Date:6/30/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Very Honest
    Review:I was very skeptical about using a carrier after everything I had read online, but Kat delivered exactly what she said she would, and when she said she would. If I ever need to ship again, I will go directly to them. [ View ]
    Response:Rob, if there is one thing we do its what we say! We will not just give a sales pitch to get your business. Our integrity cost more then a deal and we work real hard to make every order a care free experience. thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Lewis
    Date:6/27/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Recent Car Transport
    Review:This is a 5 star company. Everything was run smoothly, and the price was fair. David Pein always answers the phone himself, and is very reliable. [ View ]
    Response:Stu, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. That is one of the pro's when you deal with a family owned and operated company, you will speak to the owner, and unlike some random salesman looking to make a commission the owner makes his money off his integrity so you will get nothing less then Grade A service. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Stu P
    Date:6/25/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport System
    Review:This is my first time and i was scared to send my car but David called me and gave me assurance. They are really awesome. This company lives up to their commitment. I would recommend everybody to try these guys. [ View ]
    Response:Sandan, Thank you for the 5 Star review. Most clients have anxieties about handing thier car keys over to a complete stranger so that is completely normal, I am glad I was able to calm your nerves and GET IT DONE! I appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sandan Kumar
    Date:6/25/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Reading horrible stories about people not knowing where there cars are scared the shit out of me .after reading the reviews on get it done. Called them spoke to miles and everything was set in to play they picked my 1970 c10 up on Friday said it wou... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, Being family owned and operated we work really hard by giving each and every client the opportunity you deserve. We work hard so you dont have too. Yaking pride in what we do we only use certified drivers. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:mike lozano
    Date:6/25/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Review:Great service. Our driver was consistently available for contact. Very honest company! They were able to ship our cars last minute. Would definitely use Get it Done Transportation again. [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Susie must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for giving us the chance and trusting us after that other company left you stranded. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:CartwrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: God Sent! Thank you
    Review:I went with another company that had good reviews unfortunately their reviews didn't match their work ethic. I was left high and dry on the day I needed to move. I heard a truck coming around the corner hoping it was my carrier unfortunately it was n... [ More ]
    Response:Maxmo, thank you for the 5 star honest review. Its always our pleasure to work for those that serve our country. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and get you out of that sticky situation. being family owned we would rather lose your business then lie to you to get it, there is no price on OUR integrity. Thank you for the nice review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Maximo
    Date:6/22/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had booked this job with another broker that wound up taking my 100.00 dollar deposit and not assigning it to a driver in the allotted time.I called Get It Done Transportation and they didn't hesitate to assign a driver and get the vehicle picked u... [ More ]
    Response:jon, thank you for writing an honest review based off your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Jones
    Date:6/21/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: GET IT DONE- -GREAT JOB!!!
    Review:I went online to search for a transporter. Within minutes i was inundated with broker responses among which was Get it Done. I got several calls and emails but David Pein was available talk to when I called. He said he would call back when he had ... [ More ]
    Response:Sten, reading your review is what i do to a T! I will not call you a dozen time to try and get your business, I let you know what we have to offer and I give you 100% of the truth, I will not lie to get your order; if I have to do that I would rather not have it! Thank you for the opportunity to work for you I highly appreciate it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sten Tallarida
    Date:6/20/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was nervous about getting ripped off but the service from Get It Done was excellent. Only minor concern was that I didn't realize we had to pay in cash. But everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely work with them again [ View ]
    Response:Cynthia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned I will continue to give each client one on one attention and 100% truth. We transport close to 800 cars a month so we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia
    Date:6/20/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I have shipped a number cars from around the country over the past several years and by far this was the best experience. Not the cheapest quote but having learned before that quote and end cost are not always the same I went with Get It Done becaus... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Ruk, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! Thank you for the kind words. Being family owned we do give that one on one attention each client deserves. Our job is to make sure we make your move stress free. Thank you agin. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ruk Adams
    Date:6/18/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great service great guy.
    Review:Highly recommended this guy's service department delivered on everything he promised. A+ SERVICE everything we negotiated was delivered upon. This is a family run business that takes pride in their work. [ View ]
    Response:Sean, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. transporting cars the right way is how we frrd our family. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month shows we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:6/17/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Get it Done Transportation
    Review:My experience with Get it Done was an over all great one. From the gentleman I first spoke to on the phone to the person who delivered my car. My vehicle was on time, clean, and ready to roll. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking f... [ More ]
    Response:valerie, thank you for your honest review. It truly means a lot to read about all our clients experiences. Being family owned we stress communication, honesty and integrity because with out them we have no business and we understand that. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie Stalnaker