View 152,871 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,872th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 212 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.65% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: on time and professional
    Review:My experience was a very pleasant one from the customer representative all the way to the delivery! 5 stars for sure! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Response:Joe, thank you for your short honest review. It means a lot to read about our clients experiences. We work really hard to make things nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:joseph
    Date:11/26/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: AAAAAAA++++++++
    Review:Got a call from Dave the owner of the company, he explained how the transport works.. he got a carrier VNS Auto Transport to pick up my car from Spokane to South Carolina, car was picked up on the 15th of October and delivered on the 23ed.. I got a c... [ More ]
    Response:Jon, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned were able to give each order the attention it deserves. Transporting over 800 cars a month we rove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jonny P
    Date:11/26/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Got it Done
    Review:I was very pleased with Kat and Get it Done Transportation. This was my first time transporting my car, so although I was nervous at first, she definetly put my mind at ease. She made sure I knew exactly what to expect so there were no surprises. The... [ More ]
    Response:Kat, Thank you for allowing us to take car over your baby. As promised I would have enclosed truck there the day you needed and delivered on time. Being family owned we give the one on one attention you deserve and strive to give nothing but 5 star service. Thank you for the opportunity Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Riccardo
    Date:11/26/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: TGI...Get It Done!!!
    Review:This was the first time I had to personally arrange and pay for the shipment of my vehicle. Needless to say, I was super worried and hesitant to use a company I found online via a mass shipping/search engine. I was so worried that planned to personal... [ More ]
    Response:Hey heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making every single order as care free as possible, by giving each order the one on one attention they deserve. Thank you for the opportunity. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:HPauline
    Date:11/25/2014 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle transport
    Review:I called a bunch of different companies to inquire about moving my vehicle. I found Ge tIt Done Transportation to be the best by far. Mr. Pein gave me a very reasonable quote and my vehicle was delivered on time without any problems. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Response:Scooter, thank you for giving me the opportunity to transport your car. it means a lot to my family owned business to make sure every order is nothing less then a 5 star experience. thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles "Scooter" Danielson
    Date:11/24/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: dave the man
    Review:We used Dave going on 3rd time. He is stand up and honest. Always quotes right at the rate we need to get picked up in time with no delays. I do highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:james, it is always a pleasure working for you. I appreciate the opportunity you give us to work for you anytime you need it. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure every single order is a care free experience. Thank you for writing a review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James Perdomo
    Date:11/24/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: David Pein is a LIAR
    Review:I left a review that was not posted....David Pein contacted me saying he was going to refund the difference from the quote to the actual charges but that check hasn't come and I have had the car for several weeks now. I was overcharged, under servic... [ More ]
    Response:Honestly I dont know how to respond to this. It's completely LUDICROUS! Daniel's 1st review was removed because he never confirmed his review w/ them. I set up the transport w/ a carrier at the exact cost he was quoted. When the driver got there Daniel asked the driver what MY company's portion was of the money, Daniel felt I was over paid (to just locate a carrier). I explained I do a lot more then just locate a carrier (i.e. intense background check, only use drivers rated 98% or better, make sure they are fully insured/licensed and get the client a better rate then if he had went to carrier direct because I transport so many cars) Even though Daniel paid what he was quoted some how he says he over charged because in his eyes I didnt work hard enough for him. I have all correspondence via email, text and voice mail. Even though a partial refunded wasn't warranted, i'm embarrassed to say I still gave him one to keep the peace, and try and make him happy (i have copy of refund). ANY potential clients please look at our 1000 PLUS 5 star reviews., and know we transport OVER 800 cars a month (that's a little under 10,000 cars a year) and have a total of 14 negative complaints in 2 years. Were family owned and operated our business is how we feed our children and know the importance of integrity, honesty and professionalism. Thank you David Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Laffoon
    Date:11/24/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING service!
    Review:David Pein and Get It Done Transportation was nothing but a pleasure to work with. In hopes to transport my vehicle to my brother who is in the United States Airforce last minute was stressful to say the least least. But with David's assistance and g... [ More ]
    Response:Caitlin, first I want to thank your brother for his sacrificing for protecting our great country. Then I want to thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and your brother. Being family owned/operated and having my immediate family serving our great country on the US Marine Corp. I take much much pride in working for all our service men and women. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin Plante
    Date:11/23/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied in florida
    Review:This is my first time using "get it don't transportation" and it will not surely be my last. The owner David walked me through every step of the way and made my transport as seemless as possible. This kind of integrity and professionalism i... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, this review hit the nail on the head sir. We give the one on one attention each client deserves. Being family owned and operated we will NEVER treat a client like a invoice number. Transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Moreta
    Date:11/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Second (Final) Move-College Grad!!
    Review:I recently graduated from Florida State University in the Masters Program and am moving to Atlanta to begin my career with PWC. I have used Get it Done in the past and knew exactly what I was paying for: excellent customer service, direct line of com... [ More ]
    Response:Ed, CONGRATS on your graduation and we wish you the best in your future. Although we appreciated moving your car when needed we are proud of you here at Get it Done Transportation knowing you graduated and getting settled. Thank you for making us your only auto transportation company that you call. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/23/2014 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Painless Transcontinental Move
    Review:An excellent experience. Pickup was within 24 hours of car being available, and delivery was a day early. Price was in line with other quotes for this move. Car (and the many household items stuffed into it) arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Eric, Painless is a perfect way to describe the way we work for our clients. Being family owned and operated we give the one on one attention each order deserves making sure we give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/23/2014 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: wouldn't hesitate to use again
    Review:very friendly and professional! made my experience pleasant on both ends of the transport. completely painless on the whole transaction! [ View ]
    Response:Hey Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We strive and work extremely hard to make every single transport stress free for all our clients. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jl
    Date:11/23/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: the whole over all deal was bad
    Review:Beware of this company, they play games ,lie, will trick you and they are not honest, I would not recommend useing them [ View ]
    Response:Im not sure what went wrong with this order. Our system shows it was picked up the day it was requested, delivered across country in 6 days at the exact price he was quoted and damage free. I have tried to reach the customer via email and telephone numerous times w/ no avail to find out what happen. Spoke to another customer that had a car on the same truck and he said he was thrilled with the service, said I can use him as a reference (Eric 646-269-6450). Get it Done Transportation transports OVER 800 cars a month, as you can see with our 1000 PLUS 5 star reviews all over the net this is not how any of our clients are treated. We are family owned and work extremely hard to go above and beyond to please ever client and give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888 325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:yes
    Date:11/23/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEW FOR GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION
    Review:THE Response and my concerns were answered professionally. The driver showed up the day promised, and kept me in touch on time to arrive. Car was picked up, and delivered a day earlier then I expected to CT from Henderson NV. The Job was done in exce... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Joel, thank you for he 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we take much pride in getting things done the right way. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JOEL KLEINMANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: hauling durango
    Review:Kat is great. On the ball. Will call her always. Truck got here when promised. Kat was in constant contact with me. Cant find better than that. [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Greg That is exactly what we do, we are always on the ball. Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star transport experience. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg PryorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Son transport / military
    Review:I never write reviews but I had a simple experience with David at Get it Done Transportation. I had to set up transport for my son in the Air Force. I was extremely surprised at how easy it was; maybe it was because I was dealing with a expert in Dav... [ More ]
    Response:joel, 1st i wanna thank you and your son for serving our great country, my nephew is active duty Marine. Then I would like to thank you for the opportunity to work for you and you writing about your 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:11/12/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: HORRID communication, UNPROFESSIONAL, LOST MONEY
    Review:Had a trade deal between two vehicles - one in PA and the other in TX. Went on uShip.com for quotes and GetItDone Transportation messaged the TX truck owner with a deal we could not refused. We asked what could be done to handle both vehicles and t... [ More ]
    Response:After few days of tryin to locate this order. we found it. issue was Chris was not the customer. The person he was trading vehicles w/ in TX set up the transport. It was a VERY tricky order to start w/ that we should have stayed away from. the gentleman that booked w/ us asked us to please get this worked out; against better judgment we moved forward. The first unit was picked up and delivered on time at the quote they were quoted DAMAGE FREE. The 2nd unit was very tricky and we couldnt get a truck out there in the time frame they requested. The person in TX that booked the order understood and flew out to get the vehicle himself; he was NOT upset. Then Chris called us saying that he wanted his deposit back, we explained the deposit was for the first car and even though it wasnt warranted we would refund the deposit to make sure he was pleased. I submitted the request to accounts payable approving it and since a check has been sent. I guess that did not happen fast enough as Chris wrote this review., I tried to explain it was a process and not a snap of the fingers ESPECIALLY since he was not the customer. We have gotten it handled; and advise any potencial client to look through our 100's of 5 star review of happy customers. We transport close to 800 cars a month and make sure we work diligently to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. We do appreciate the feedback and have learned from this experience, and will be better from this point on to avoid such circumstances. Thank you Management 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/9/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: The smoothest experience
    Review:This was the smoothest experience I've ever had. Dave made it very simple for me, and within seconds everything was set. He tells you exactly what to expect and his words are on point. I highly recommend using this company when shipping your car. You... [ More ]
    Response:Carlo, this is what we do. We keep it smooth and make sure each and every order receives nothing less then a 5 star experience. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Carlo
    Date:11/9/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Cleveland to Port St.Lucie
    Review:Transport from OH - FL everything was cool with no problem. I was very skeptical to transport but after reading about this company I was confident of no problems occurring. My intuition was right. If you need a good service at a good rate call Get it... [ More ]
    Response:Jen, Thank you for the kind 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each client receives nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-435-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:11/3/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: St Louis to Knoxville
    Review:All as promised; prompt, courteous, easy to deal with. David brokered the deal; the driver was courteous and communicative; there is nothing at all to complain about. The check in/check out process was fine, clear, and fair. I would use again. Od... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Young, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. ONLY drivers we use are rated 98% or better, to limit any issues to a minimum. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you again, Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ryoung
    Date:10/30/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:I like to thank Get It Done for the excellent service for relocating my two vehicles from Nevada to Florida customer service was great very prompt, price was good compared to most but service and knowledge of industry that was provided lead me to cho... [ More ]
    Response:kirk, you hit the nail on the head! We dont price the highest or the lowest we price right at market value, this is because we ONLY use the best drivers in the industry and GUARANTEE ours prices. You will NEVER find a complaint on Get it Done Transportation about a price change or damage done to a vehicle and not taken care of. We pride ourselves to make EVERY order nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kirk Moulton
    Date:10/30/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd times a charm
    Review:this is the 3rd time I used Kris w/ Get It Done Transportation. I am a traveling nurse and was first recommended by a co worker / friend that has also used Kris 2 times before. every time was just as good as the last. this last time my car was extrem... [ More ]
    Response:Fran, I cant thank you enough for the relationship we built and trusting me every time to transport your car. Being family owned we understand our clients are our biggest asset and make sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kris Kernoodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Fran
    Date:10/30/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE AND FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. THE WORST SERVICE EVER. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
    Review:Was told my car was going to be picked up on Sunday. Didn't hear anything that Sunday until I called and asked and was told my carrier was caught up somewhere and won't be there til Monday. Monday came around and I didn't hear anything so had to ca... [ More ]
    Response:First I want it to be known I called Hannah personally and apologized. The vehicle was delayed and the carrier did communicate with her on this. The car was delivered at the exact rate damage free. Unfortunately, in logistics there are many factors (i.e. weather, traffic, mechanical issues, customer and auction delays) that may make a driver run behind or ahead of schedule. Hannah, didnt wanna hear the reason the driver was delayed, it didnt matter she just wanted her car. We offer a 24/7 customer service, she was calling the direct desk of who she placed the order w/ and not the 24hr # listed on our website. We do ONLY hire carriers rated 98% or better with 5 years driving experience so situations like this dont happen. Again the owner is on top of this and will get it right. We have OVER 1000 references nationwide upon request that have received nothing less then a 5 star experience from Get it Done Transportation. Thank you 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:10/30/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Overall satisfaction
    Review:I found the service provided by Kat Jolly and her team to be outstanding. The booking was hassle free and the pick went without a hitch. The car was delivered on time and there were no damages. Overall I have been extremely impressed by the service t... [ More ]
    Response:Rajesh, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making every single transport hassle free. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh R. Tampi, MD
    Date:10/28/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Transportation
    Review:This is the second vehicle I have shipped using "Get It Done Transportation". Kat does a great job lining up all the details, she is honest and straight forward to deal with. Both vehicles were picked up and delivered on a date and time tha... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We work hard for each and every client. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned and operated proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you Again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Garvey
    Date:10/28/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Review:Davie did a great job. The price did not change that he quoted and the SUV got there in less time then he said it would. I am very happen with his service and would go to him first to move a car. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves on making sure we give the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jrob
    Date:10/26/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: VW Travelled Fast & Economically
    Review:I was flexible getting my car across the country, and Get It Done provided fast, economical service. I was forced to travel to Florida for a family emergency, and was pleased to utilize the services of Get It Done Transportation to get my car to me.... [ More ]
    Response:Rachel, I cant thank you enough for all the repeat business. Being family owned and operated its the repeat business like yours and referrals like this that keep us one of the busiest auto transportation companies in the industry. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel P
    Date:10/24/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport
    Review:First time utilizing an auto transport and I was, understandably, quite nervous. Kat was very helpful and gave me the details I needed to feel (more) comfortable about the process. When I presented a preferred pick-up window earlier than originally ... [ More ]
    Response:Scott, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated and transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET T DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you for writing about your experience. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/23/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely in awe
    Review:I was amazed how simple it is to move a car 1900 miles. Car was picked on time and deliveried on time as well. This guy was amazing from the price to the service. I wouldn't recommend calling anyone but these guys :-) [ View ]
    Response:Lori, thank you for writing about your 5 star service from us here at Get it Done transportation. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 700 cars a month show we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for you . Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lori Franklin
    Date:10/22/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: moving a classic car
    Review:My husband's cancer returned this summer and we had to return to Arizona from Montana quickly. We left my husband's beloved 1965 Corvair. Our Granddaughter decided to have it transported to AZ to surprise him. The service was quick and the vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Response:Loretta, When you told me what was happening in your life my heart broke, and was so glad we were able to be apart of this surprise for your husband. I know how much it meant to you so I wanted to make sure it was handled promptly with white gloves. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and make this happen. Kat Jolly and Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Loretta Johnson
    Date:10/21/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Transport Service!
    Review:Let me begin by saying I'll definitely use this company again. I was desperate to transport my car from No. Calif to So. Calif for it to get fixed by the dealership. I called on a Mon., got it picked up same day and they delivered to dealership the f... [ More ]
    Response:Mil, we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves on giving nothing less then a 5 star experience. We work hard so you dont have too Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mil
    Date:10/20/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service at very good price
    Review:Get it done transportation was a very good choice. Kept me informed all the way with no hidden charges. Rates were very low compared to others and the service was far superior than the last company I used. If you want to move your vehicle with an hon... [ More ]
    Response:Geoffrey, Thank you so much for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned we pride ourselves in making every transport as smooth as possible. Yes we do GUARANTEE our rates and only use the best drivers in the industry. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Geoffrey Hatch
    Date:10/14/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done review
    Review:It's surprising with the number of vehicles "Get It Done" coordinates with daily that Kat in the office provides such a personal hands on approach, as if you were the only customer all day. Definitely will repeat. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, We pride ourselves on giving nothing less then a 5 star experience through hard work and one on one attention. Being family owned we know that the most important thing in business is integrity. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/11/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: good company I recommend
    Review:On time delivery resenable prices no damage I recommended this company and the driver is very nice friendly [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We do GUARANTEE our rates and always delivery as promised. Thanks for the opportunity to work for you. Kris Kernoodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Fnu wahyuniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:your driver called for directions to our place and actually showed up about 10 minutes early. he had a couple of changes for us to take off a couple of ladders that we fit inside the van, that was no problem to do, very personable person and easy to... [ More ]
    Response:Doug, I am not surprised about your feedback on my driver. I only use drivers rated 98% or better w/ five years driving experience. Basically, I only use drivers that I would let transport my own car. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:doug crivellone
    Date:10/2/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service....
    Review:I was looking to transport my 2009 Toyota Camry from TX to WA because I figured driving 3 days would be damn hectic as I had to join a new job on monday. I called up a number of companies and all gave me quotes ranging from $870 to $1350. I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Response:ashim, being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and hard work. Thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ashim
    Date:10/2/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: 3500 chevy
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided. It was timely and they communicated well. The truck was delivered at the location we wanted with no problems. I would recommend them to someone else. [ View ]
    Response:Scott, you asked for 5 star service and we delivered !!! We work extremely hard here at Get it Done Transportation to make sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection
    Review:I have only positive things to say about Kat and her team. They were informative, knowledgeable, responsive and very reliable. They responded to my emails quickly, answering all questions without being aggressive. As a first time shipper, I spent... [ More ]
    Response:Angela, we strive for perfection on every single order. We as a family here at Get it Done Transportation cant thank you enough for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! Transporting OVER 800 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care; all of our clients are treated like a client NOT a invoice number. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Angela Myers
    Date:10/1/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Super value, excellent service
    Review:The best price by far of all quotes that I got (and I got a LOT of quotes!) The service was excellent - arrival for pick up was on time and delivery was on the expected day too in the early morning. So, everything worked without a hitch. The commun... [ More ]
    Response:Alfonso, we promised you and your daughter a 5 star experience and we delivered! Being family owned and operated while transporting over 800 cars a month only proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for giving our family here at Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alfonso
    Date:9/30/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service from start to finish
    Review:First time I transport a vehicle.I was amazed at the fast friendly and punctual service.not to mention the personal aspect and reassurance offered with driver and transport company reviews and facts.I can't say anything but good things about this co... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Alvaro must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Alvaro, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We work really hard to keep every order a care free, fast and efficient. We do guarantee our rates our prices never change and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alvaro pezzottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would use you again, once a commitment was made kat got it loaded up. my 31 Model A got here a little dirty but that was expected since I shipped on a open hauler. I taiked to the driver a couple of times as he was making his drops, But over all ... [ More ]
    Response:Armand, thank you for the great review, and the recommendation. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated, each client gets that 1 on 1 attention their money deserves. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Armand Trottier
    Date:9/28/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: only choice
    Review:i went with get it done transportation ONLY AFTER i was royally screwed by another broker out of Boca Raton. I spoke to the manager at Get it Done and he explained to me how auto transport works. Needless to say cheapest isn't always the best. Get it... [ More ]
    Response:Rich, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 800 cars a month; we prove to be small enough to care, yet BIG enough to GET IT DONE. We appreciate the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:R.C.
    Date:9/28/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Review:The price of the transport was very reasonable compared to other companies. The auto transporter was very courteous and knowledgeable. The driver took only 3 days bringing the vehicle home. I was informed of the driver's name and phone number to cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Hornyak
    Date:9/26/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Response:Pat, thank you for writing about your great experience. Get it Done Transportation works hard on every single order. Each client is treated as a person NOT a invoice number. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Hornyak
    Date:9/26/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:I couldn't have asked for better service. They were prompt and very professional. My vehicle was in great shape. My father said they did an extensive inspection of the car before pickup and they did another with me when it arrived here. I will defina... [ More ]
    Response:John, we only deal with the best drivers in the industry so I am not surprised by your great 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! We are family owned and operated so each client is treated like a person not a invoice number. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1800 [ view ]
    Poster:John Norfleet
    Date:9/24/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Really great experience - Made my move smoother
    Review:I hate the hassle that goes with relocation but this time things went really well with no hassle. Speedy pickup that accommodated my timeline, on time delivery - door to door - will definitely use them again as I'm relocating back. [ View ]
    Response:Ahmend, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We are family owned and operated so we work really hard to make sure every order is taken care of the way it should be. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed Gad
    Date:9/22/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Home for the winter
    Review:3rd year we have used Get it Done Transportation. Thankfully we never had a issue! I had another carrier for years but they were getting worse every year. It's seems Get it Done gets BETTER every year! I am happy I found them! We move our two cars ba... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Pena, its always our pleasure to work for you! thank you for the opportunity every year. We work hard for this reason, referrals, repeat business and because we are family owned. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:9/19/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Genesis
    Review:TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS. I needed a 2015 Ultimate Genesis from Chicago to Irving Tx. and it was done efficiently and professionly. Kris kept in touch and stayed on top and did a follow up when the task was completed. Yhe pricing was great and we almost... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, David must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for writing about your great experience. We work real hard to keep everything clear and in communication. We are family owned and operated so we treat our clients like a person NOT a invoice number. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:David FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Grade A +++
    Review:I had to relocate and didn't want to drive my car alone all the way to Florida. I requested a quote online (big mistake) my phone and email innovated with transport companies and pushy salesman. I spoke to Kris @ Get it Done Transportation once he to... [ More ]
    Response:Jean, thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. Being family owned and operated we strive to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the chance to work for you Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/11/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Such a good job - 2 cars
    Review:If your looking for hard working, honest & great customer service then Look no further you found what you need with this company Get it done Trans. I felt really comfortable because I was referred from a friend that had used this company twic... [ More ]
    Response:Gina, thank you for the kind words. We are family owned and operated and transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-328-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gina McNally