View 162,858 Reviews on 3,726 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,859th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 192 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.84% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.16% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: Overall very good experience
    Review:The first crew that was supposed to pick up the car had trouble with their truck but Dave was able to locate a back up and still give me the same pricing. I'm actually looking to use them again to transport another vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for writing about your first experience. and thank you for the repeat business. get it Done Transportation's ultimate goal is to leave such an impression you will feel comfortable using us again and referring us to friends and family. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:cb
    Date:5/26/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: only people i deal with
    Review:i have moved multiple cars and only use get it done transportation. this company is top notch serivice. i initially chose them because they are a family run business and i made the right choice because not only did i receive great serivice, i built a... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, I cant thank you enough for the repeat business. At this point it feels like were buddies lol. As you know we are a family run business and our job is to leave a everlasting impression of good quality service so when you or someone you know id looking to transport you contact us here at Get it Done Transportation. 888-325-1899 Dave Pein [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/24/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: get it done
    Review:Kat is very professional and is ALWAYS available to answer calls and questions. This is the second car in as many weeks that I have used Get it done. I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff, it was my pleasure to coordinate this for you and make sure things were done exactly as promised. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make every order nothing less then a 5 star experience, always looking for repeat customers and referrals, Thank you! Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/22/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ford truck delivery
    Review:Kat at Get it Done , helped us get our vehicle delivered cheaper than anyone else. She was able to get our vehicle picked up before anyone else could. Thank you Kat! The other transport companies promised the world, but delivered nothing. Kat cam... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, being family owned and operated we understand the importance of being up front and hones throughout the entire deal. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done! Get it Done Transportation transports over 700 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:ERIC P.
    Date:5/20/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicle transport
    Review:From start to finish this couldn't have been better. Was picked up within days of my first call and showed up for loading right on time. Was kept informed throughout the journey and the vehicles arrived right on time and in great condition. I'll use ... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon, We are a family run business that takes great pride in doing exactly what we say. Our clients are our biggest assests so our goal is to leave such an impression you will recommend us or use us again. Get it Done Transportation transports over 700 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:5/20/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: getting maggie home safe!
    Review:get it done...got it done! they were friendly, safe and on time! I really appreciate them getting one of my babies back to Arizona safely. I would definitely give them a call in the future if needed again! [ View ]
    Response:***** GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION does not compensate or give anyone a incentive to write a review, we let our hard work earn them, Terry must have clicked the compensated button on accident***** terry, I know you were nervous but as promised we GET IT DONE. Get it Done Transportation is a family owned and operated business that takes much pride in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are BIG enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity and thank you for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:terry garciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Get It Done Transportation Inc. - David Pein Great and friendly service , this was my first time every to transport a vehicle. I would use him again and it was trouble free and no hassle.. I would recommend David Pein again to all my friends and o... [ More ]
    Response:Jimmy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated Get it Done Transportation takes much pride in giving the one on one attention each and every single order deserves- and reading your review assures me that is exactly what we are doing. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jimmy
    Date:5/18/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Let's do this again!
    Review:My father told me a long time ago, when you find good people doing good business stick with them as long as possible. So, on Monday I'll be putting down my deposit for Get It Done Transportation to pick up another car for me! [ View ]
    Response:James, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you again. being family owned and operated we understand the importance of good service to make sure we get referrals and repeat business. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We appreciate it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James Skinner
    Date:5/8/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipping
    Review:This was a very stress free and great experience dealing with Get It Done. From the first conversation with Kat i was confident that my vehicle would be in good hands. She answered any and all questions i had and this was very reassuring to me since ... [ More ]
    Response:John, your review is what we do. We hire only the best carrier in the industry to make sure you have a seamless experience. being family owned and operated we know it starts with customer service. Thank you for giving Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/7/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent service, very professional and communicated with us wonderfully. They were on time, courteous, and efficient. It was a very positive experience. [ View ]
    Response:Michele, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned and operated we have the unique ability to give each client the one on one attention your order deserves to ensure nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:michele r
    Date:5/6/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Get it done will get it done!!!
    Review:Get it done is the best transportation company that we have used. My husband and I have relocated our vehicles cross country and throughout the east coast and by far our experience with David has been the best! We have worked with other transport car... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Dr Josue and Dr. Jacinta, Transporting your two Range Rovers was our pleasure. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned and operated we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you, I know you were in a bad spot from the broker you hired before me and glad you trusted get it DOne Transportation to get you out of it. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Josue and Jacinta
    Date:5/6/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I chose your company because it was a family run business, you were both prompt in geting back to me with the quote and then with the details of the transport. I liked the way David handled the complaints I read on line (every company has complaints... [ More ]
    Response:Simonne, THANK YOU! I am proud to say that although we do have very few and minor complaints here at Get it Done Transportation we realize we dont live in a perfect world so time to time we may have minor hiccups but our belief; it is what you do to make it right. This is why we are rated one of the top companies in the nation and move over 700 cars a month. being family owned we understand reputation, integrity and accountability is what makes a good business. Thank you dor the opportunity to work for you and thank you for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Simonne
    Date:5/6/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Our driver was very professional and took excellent care of our vehicle. The dispatcher and contact people were always available and easy to work with. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Mary, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated, we work hard through integrity, honesty and one on one attention to make sure each order goes as simple as possible. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Elliott
    Date:5/5/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Called Get it Done on a Tuesday afternoon, spoke to Marc asked him if he could get the car from California to Florida within two weeks before I headed north for the summer. Mark called me back within two hours and said he could have the car picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Dick, Thank you for trusting Get it Done Transportation, and giving us the opportunity to work for you. We specialize in transporting cars in enclosed trailers as well as open trailers. Being family owned and operated we have the ability to be with you every step up the way from the beginning to end. Thank you again Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:dick twombly
    Date:4/30/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Professionally done !
    Review:Having to move a family vehicle from Illinois to Utah, and hearing numerous stories of unscrupulous transportation companies, I found myself in a very unfamiliar and uncomfortable position, so I headed to Google. After blindly searching the in... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm actually the manager here not the owner but thanks for the compliment, I do treat it like its my business. Get it Done Transportation is a family run business that takes pride in giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Marc Abreu 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/29/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Review:I used Get It Done Transportation upon recommendation of a friend who had used them. Transport was just as promised at a reasonable price. I will use them again for future transports. I appreciate the good service! [ View ]
    Response:Ed, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Here at Get it Done Transportation we do exactly what we say, no broken promises here! Being family owned we know our integrity is everything we have. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:4/28/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN FAST SERVICE NO RUN AROUND I BUY A LOT OF CARS AND SUV IN FLORIDA I WILL USE THEM FOR ALL MY TRANSPORTATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DAVE FOR EVERYTHING JAY FROM BELLTOWN AUTO SALES EAST HAMPTON CT 06424 [ View ]
    Response:Jay, Thank you! We look forward to adding your company to a long list of dealerships we transport for everyday. Being family owned get it Done Transportation's objective is to be upfront, honest and with you each step of the way until your vehicle(s) are delivered safely to it's destination. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JAY WANCZYK
    Date:4/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1933 Ford Roadster Transport
    Review:Driver picked up the day after I booked the transport. Driver contacted me on Sunday night to let me know when he would be arriving and then contacted me about 3 hours out from actual delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Glenn, Thank you for trusting us with transporting your fully restored classic. We specialize in enclosed trailers as well as open. Being family family owned we give the one on one attention each client deserves. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Whalen
    Date:4/22/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Needing to move across country I was leery about using a transport company. Contacted David, who set everything up. Day of pick up found out the transport had a clutch issue. Driver called and apologized. I informed David who went right to work on f... [ More ]
    Response:Shawn, Thank you for your 5 star honest review. yes, unfortunately from time to time a carrier may have a mechanical issue but we are available 24hrs 7 days a week so when this happens no matter the time or day we get right on it to get a new truck assigned and make sure our clients arent inconvenienced. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Melton
    Date:4/13/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done is the perfect name
    Review:After working with another company for 10 days and still not having a pick up time for a car I was shipping from Arizona to Washington, I called David Mein of GetItDoneTransportation.net. I was blown away by the service. A truck and driver was assi... [ More ]
    Response:terri, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with Get it Done Transportation. being family owned we work one on one with each client to ensure a care free experience. i am glad we were able to get you out of this jam the other broker had gotten you in to. Thank you for the opportunity, we appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Terri Riffe
    Date:4/11/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Calling 1-888-325-1899 is your best option
    Review:Incredible service that i didnt think existed anymore. This is old school service. I was lied to, beat up and robbed by another broker. I went with them based off price; boy did i learn the hard way this isnt the industry for that. Get it done tra... [ More ]
    Response:Damaris, thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated the service you speak of is our goal on every single order. thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Damaris
    Date:4/10/2015 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for an excellent experience!
    Review:From beginning to end this was a great experience! Communication with both the office and the driver were smooth and efficient. We want to compliment the driver who was promt, polite, and pleasant! If needed in the future, we definitely won't hesitat... [ More ]
    Response:Melinda, thatnk you for giving Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Reading your review I am not surprised you had such a great experience because every one of our drivers must reach a certain criteria to work for us. We hand pick each driver to ensure a care free experience for our clients. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melinda
    Date:4/7/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cars
    Review:These guys are top notch !! On time and very proper ! No issues at all . I will use every time ! Pickup early in morning and had it all there on time . One phone call and we were off . [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind honest words. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE like it should be. Thank you so much Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:L.D. Automotive
    Date:4/6/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Everything was very smooth. The only reason I'm giving them 4/5, is that they did not told me about the delay in the pickup until the evening of the original pickup date. [ View ]
    Response:Vahid, thank you for the honest review and writing about your great experience. Sorry the driver was delayed in logistics rarely this can happen, no excuse for the driver calling you so late in the day he should have called earlier. overall I am glad you were still happy and able to recommend us. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Vahid
    Date:4/6/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about moving my son's pickup truck via a broker. I had worked in the new vehicle transport industry years ago and was aware of some of the problems which can come up. After we started getting quotes I conferred... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, being family owned and operated we take much pride in doing exactly what we say, at the end of the day our integrity is everything. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to GET IT DONE the way it should be! Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim C
    Date:4/5/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: delivery from dealer service to home
    Review:Had set me up for pickup the same day and delivery the next. Due to poor information on my behalf it took one day longer (Forgot to mention the car was at the service center of the car dealer and not on the floor, so they were unable to acquire it t... [ More ]
    Response:Yancey, it was my pleasure to coordinate this for you and make sure things were done exactly as promised. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make every order nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:yancey clarke
    Date:4/5/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellet service and expedited pickup
    Review:This company was my saving grace. I had engaged another transport company to pickup and deliver a vehicle I purchased in another state over the internet. I was on week 3 with no pick up. I called Get It Done after hours on a Wednesday evening. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy, thank you ! We specialize in expedited pick up's for clients that have been over promised by other companies. Being family owned and operated you will always receive the one on one attention your order deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Weekley
    Date:3/30/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Get-done-transport
    Review:I was afraid we might have issues, but I was wrong. We originally wanted the car to be picked up on a Friday. The called me on Tuesday night to pick it up the following day. I paid in advance and had them leave the car in the driveway and lock the... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, out motto is simple; WE WORK FOR YOU! being family owned we are able to provide the one on one attention your order deserves. Our clients are more then an invoice number, we take pride in every single order. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/26/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service , professional and always available. I felt comfortable with their service. Outstanding job. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:GiGi, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to get this done the right way. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gigi
    Date:3/26/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: cross country move
    Review:I was moving across country and was very nervous about it. David was kind and understanding and also the shipping people were too. Very nice people, prices were reasonable and the experience was painless. I would recommend this company to anyone.... [ More ]
    Response:Marsha, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Also, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. I know you wer every nervous moving across country and as promised I was able to deliver a care-free experience. We are one of the few companies that GUARANTEE our rates, and we pride ourselves to give one on one attention from start to finish. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Marsha
    Date:3/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Service was exactly how they promised. If I need an auto transport in the future, Get It Done would be my first call. [ View ]
    Response:Blake, I look forward to future moves for your company. I am glad I was able to make it so care free. Being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month we still manage to offer that one on one service you hard earned money deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:3/16/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond!
    Review:These guys are excellent! I had a vehicle stolen from me while i was on vacation. They picked it up from the impound lot when it was recovered. They were able to pull it up on the trailer with no keys and a locked steering wheel without damage. They ... [ More ]
    Response:Quincy, Thank you for your honest 5 star review. We do specialize in next day pick up's. We can accommodate any move at anytime no job to big or small. Thank you for the chance to work for you and to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Quincy
    Date:3/16/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:We were amazed at the professionalism and promptness of the trucker, Tansport Express, and would recommend them to anyone needing to transport a vehicle, [ View ]
    Response:John, Thank you ! thank you for allowing us to work for you and thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned it really does mean a lot to read about all of our clients experiences with us. I know you wanted the car there in under 7 days and as promised we made it happen. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:3/11/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: 57 bel air
    Review:Very good service, both customer wise & transportation. Great value for money & on time. Maria was very attentive to my requirements & promptly & professionally organized everything. She made the transaction very easy from my end. D... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is a family owned business that goes above and beyond for each and every client to ensure a care free experience. We understand the importance of communication and honesty. Thank you again Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mathew s
    Date:3/3/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Work with.
    Review:The team at Get It Done Transportation provided exceptional service. Kat and her team were able to jump in for another company that was being delayed due to inclement weather. Overall customer service and update to communication was remarkable. ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Curry, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated Get it Done Transportation will go that extra step to make sure all of our T's are crossed and I's are dotted. Even while transporting over 700 cars a month we have a unique ability to give each client the one one one attention their order deserves proving we are big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you again. Kay Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:A. M. Curry
    Date:3/3/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Review:Getitdone gives you the confidence that your vehicle is being cared for from A-Z. Questions are replied to promptly, and there are no hassles or gimmicks. [ View ]
    Response:Peter, we work extremely hard by giving the one on one attention each client deserves. We also one of the few company's that guarantee our rates. Being family owned and operated we strive to make every order no less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Mski
    Date:2/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Poster:Peter Mski
    Date:2/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:They gave the best quote and really enjoy working with a family business. David is located on the east coast but really answers his phone at anytime which was so helpful. Just be sure to give an accurate dependable contact number. Very responsive and... [ More ]
    Response:Vicki, Thats what we do, GET IT DONE. Thank you for allowing us to do so, we work hard so you wont have too. I look forward to transporting for you in the future. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Vikki
    Date:2/21/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:overall a great experience on both the sales and delivery - there are many that promise - few that i have used that delivered on all fronts - Get er done did - thanks Dave and team [ View ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for the candidness in your review. We work hard to make every experience car free. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/21/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Get It Done Transportation Review
    Review:We had originally set the transport up with another carrier who committed to a date and time but when it was time for them to pickup the vehicles - they were a no show and there was no communication to us. After multiple attempts to get information ... [ More ]
    Response:Rebeca, Thank you for the 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. Shawn is very good. ALL our carriers are good we do intense background check and all must reach a certain criteria to work with us. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Kat 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:R. Clark
    Date:2/19/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Helpful
    Review:I would highly recommend this company. From beginning of process to the end everyone was professional, courteous and helpful. The driver Alex was patient and helped get vehicle started when it wouldn't start upon his arrival. He wouldn't even except ... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Transporting over 700 cars a month we still provide that 1 on 1 attention every order deserves. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:2/18/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: great
    Review:Get it done transportation is the best and fastest company I have ever used I'm very excited to be using there services in the future, Dave the owner was very helpful and to the point thank you! sincerely Sonnie Rodriguez [ View ]
    Poster:Sonnie Rodriguez
    Date:2/16/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great towing experience!
    Review:I was very happy with Get It Done. Maria kept me informed throughout the whole process. Get It Done offered a competitive moving price and their driver was top notch! He arrived early and got my vehicle to the desired destination in about 24 hours. I... [ More ]
    Response:Lawrence Thank you for supporting family and owned operated businesses. We understand our biggest assets are out clients so we work extremely hard through honesty, integrity and one on one attention to keep things very simple and painless. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Maria 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:2/15/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery
    Review:Dealing with Kat was awesome!! The only problem I had was that they delivered my vehicle the morning they where picking it up! My driver picked it up the night before and drove all night to deliver the car to me early. Talk about Service. [ View ]
    Response:Mr Lucero, it is always a pleasure working for you. I appreciate the opportunity you give us to work for you anytime you need it. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure every single order is a care free experience. Thank you for writing a review. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mr Lucero
    Date:2/12/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:We requested service for our vehicle on a Wednesday for a pickup on Saturday. Our vehicle was pickup on Saturday and deliver in Flordia on Monday. Great Job !!! Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Mr Burke, Thank you for the kind honest words. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE like it should be. Thank you so much Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:PBurke
    Date:2/7/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Dodge Dakota
    Review:I have had a vehicle transported several times in the past, and I have never used the same company... Without a doubt, I would use "Get it Done"again. when you need to contact them, David answers the phone, he is the owner, and like the nam... [ More ]
    Response:Roger, We ONLY deal with the best drivers they all must reach a certain criteria and send you a background check on your driver, Get it Done is one of the few that does this and also one of the few that GUARANTEES our rates! Thank you and Like we told you; we tell all our clients to be sure and GOOGLE any company and the owner of the company's name so you know EXACTLY who your dealing with. Google does not lie! Thank you again!! Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:ROGER
    Date:2/6/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done Transport Review
    Review:The service was very simple, friendly and efficient. The truckdriver was courteous and seemed very alert and capable. The truck looked new, clean and top of the line. [ View ]
    Response:Matt, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with our company. being family owned and operated we are able to provide that 1 on 1 attention your hard earned money deserves. Transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:matt chait
    Date:2/5/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:The customer service was OUTSTANDING! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. This company is also military friendly, which makes them extra awesome in my book! I would definitely use Get it Done Transportation again, I highly recommend them... [ More ]
    Response:Amanda, first I want to thank you for serving our great country. Then I would like to thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to offer nothing less then 5 star experience by giving the one on one attention your order deserves. Please refer all your military family to contact us when being re stationed.Thank you. Dave Pein [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda Vanzandt
    Date:2/4/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: David Pein is the transport king
    Review:After being strung along by a slime ball I finally through in the towel and contacted GID, WHAT a difference in service! Dave took care if it all from A to Z all while keeping in constant contact! I appreciate this family run business because it was ... [ More ]
    Response:Suzy, Thank you for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. Your subject comment is flattering. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each and every client gets nothing but the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:S.Pena
    Date:2/2/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: a 5 star company
    Review:had my classic car moved from PA to TX. dave with Get It Done Transportation was professional, fast and affordable. his drivers were very professional and friendly. you could tell they all knew what they were doing. no worries with this company. will... [ More ]
    Response:brandon. thank you for a 5 star honest review. Being family owned we are able to give each client the one on one attention there order deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Meyer