View 179,369 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,370th Review now!

View Freedom Auto Transport's New Profile

Freedom Auto Transport
2950 West Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:888-405-1590
Website:http://www.freedomautotransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/21/2010
MC-720433

Good day Shipper, USE COUPON CODE - TR2010 - FOR UP TO 10% OFF ON MOST ROUTES. Were proud to mention Freedom Auto Transport is not only 5 out of 5 stars on Transport Reviews but holds an A rating with the BBB, Located in Sunny South Florida, our network is made up of over 1500 open/enclosed Auto Carriers all over the entire country ensuring you the lowest transport rates. All of our carriers are licensed, insured and go through an extensive pre-screening process before being eligible to haul for us. Were even servicing Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Our job is to locate you the most cost effective spot for your transport. We pride ourselves on excellence, customer service and relations is our number one goal. We're looking for customers to share us with there friends, family's and co-workers so you can be sure to get the absolute best service when dealing with Freedom. Questions? We have reps standing by ready to assist. Please call us Toll Free 888-405-1590. Let us put a smile on your face. Make it a great day.
Have your own experience with Freedom Auto Transport to share?

Freedom Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 25 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.33% of Freedom Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Freedom auto transport. My carrier of choice for a few years now . I am totally satisfied with the service they offer me . Always on time .And willing to go the extra mile to help out when needed. Joe is my guy he is top notch. V.P. Park fleet ser... [ More ]
    Poster:B.J.Shami
    Date:12/17/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Super nice, excellent customer service. Very happy with delivery. Driver was kind and thoughtful so I tipped him an extra $20, not because I had to but because I wanted to. Lot's of carriers to choose from, I am glad I went with Freedom....their p... [ More ]
    Poster:David N
    Date:12/17/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: Joe Rubino
    Review:We had a difficult shipment that required two boats and an SUV shipped via flat-bed truck - right over the Thanksgiving holiday... from San Diego to Clearwater Florida. We were very anxious about getting these boats and the SUV to Florida by a certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle LeMieux
    Date:12/16/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Freedom auto transport are awesome!!
    Review:Great company Have used them for shipping my g35's all over the place for our new business were building for the last few months they have been so helpful with great communication, affordable prices Joe and Jake really work hard to help me get the j... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristal ShammaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Chevy Truck!!!
    Review:Very good service, We move quite a few vehicles and Freedom Auto Transport always delivers. Do not hesitate to use them. Joe is quick to respond and has amazing rates. We have never had a problem with damage and the cars are always on time or early. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunshine Used Car Sales
    Date:12/15/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Scott came through...When other transport company left me high & dry!
    Review:I would use these guys once again in an instant. Their service was lightning fast. Scott was a true professional and got results right away...Called at 10A...Driver arrived at 2P. Scott was also professional enough to explain how his business works ... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Deesing
    Date:12/11/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I will always use your services when I'm in need of an auto transport. Excellent [ View ]
    Poster:Brad Kalush
    Date:12/11/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony and Jose
    Review:Anthony and Jose were awesome! My husband and I didn't worry about anything because we knew we were dealing with these 2 very competent and professional and friendly gentlemen. They are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa Landon
    Date:12/2/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Review:very professional people who care about customers' needs and expectations and strive very hard to meet them. I was highly impressed about their step-by-step communication, letting you know how they are proceeding with your order. Their honesty remain... [ More ]
    Poster:kwesi koomson
    Date:11/5/2015 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Called these guys when another company didn't come through. Ended up paying more than the first company had quoted me, but I'm realizing these lower quoting companies never get you picked up. Joe was informative and professional. Would recommend thei... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:10/19/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
    Review:AFTER DEALING WITH ANOTHER BROKER FOR 10 DAYS WITH NO RESULTS, I CONTACT FREEDOM AUTO TRANSPORT AND DEALT WITH A GUY BY THE NAME OF SCOTT. FROM THE BEGINNING SCOTT WAS HONEST AND UPFRONT WITH ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE COULD GET MY CAR MOVED WITHIN A FEW... [ More ]
    Poster:JESSE
    Date:10/7/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: GOLF CART TRANSPORT
    Review:Excellent service, I ship a lot of items throughout the country large and small and have never in 35 years had better service. Thanks to D-R motorsports inc and Anthony Pravata for making me feel as I was the biggest customer they ever had and it ... [ More ]
    Poster:DREW HORTON
    Date:10/6/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Resolved all issues
    Review:Due to miscommunication at the time of vehicle delivery, I was charged slightly more than expected. Anthony stepped up and reimbursed me the amount of the overage. I appreciated his prompt attention to the matter and I would now be very open to usi... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt S.
    Date:9/6/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Service
    Review:Overall this was a quick and smooth process than what I had been expecting. I was expecting the car to probably arrive little later than what was promised, what to my surprise it came earlier than promised. Anthony Pravata was a great help who took c... [ More ]
    Poster:S
    Date:8/18/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:After waiting 3 weeks from another company to find a driver I was thrilled that Scott at Freedom had a driver for me the day I called him, and the price was $400 less than the other company. The driver of the transport truck kept me informed while ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Review:Anthony stays in great contact and keeps his word. Very reasonable on shipping and handles everything professionally so I can just sit back and wait for it to arrive! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/23/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 BUICK RIVERA CONVERTABLE
    Review:What a wonderful Transport company. They always called to let me know where they were and status of where they were. They even stopped because of a storm and waited it out so the car would not be damaged. The Transport was WONDERFUL,KIND. This is the... [ More ]
    Poster:JANICE
    Date:7/17/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 BUICK RIVERA CONVERTABLE
    Poster:JANICE
    Date:7/17/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:this was new to me, having a daughter in the military that needed her car asap, I went with it. I was over all very satisfied with the service. the driver kept in touch every step of the way. my daughter got her car. I would use the company again if ... [ More ]
    Poster:micheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2015 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:This is My 2nd time using this company to transport my car. Joe was honest, professional and helpful in every way. I recommend him and the company to all my family and friends. Thank you for giving me piece of mind. [ View ]
    Poster:annette
    Date:5/27/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Review:The service was fast, and snappy. I contacted them after business hours, and Anthony was still willing to talk, and taking care of my order. They scheduled me for the earliest date that they possibly could. The truck drivers are super nice, and profe... [ More ]
    Poster:Minh Le
    Date:5/12/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Anthony and Jake are great, very reliable, supportive and give great customer service. Definitely recommend them and will continue using them. [ View ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Anthony and Jake did a great job assisting me in transporting my vehicle. Will use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:5/7/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud Company
    Review:Warning!!! Fraud Company.... Please stay away from this company. Here is my story I used uship portal to find the company and found this Freedom which I thought is legit with so many reviews. I called them and spoke to guy named Anthony Pravata and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ezapa
    Date:5/7/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up & delivered on time.
    Review:This was our second time to use this transport company. This time we moved two vehicles at the same time! Professional, reliable and honest, can't ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:RoadTrip5
    Date:2/14/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: revoew
    Review:picked up on time despite being during a snow storm. Cheerful the whole time, despite inclement weather. A real "can-do attitude". Very careful with the cars to make sure they were not damaged. All the equipment was in good working orde... [ More ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: BMW z3 transported from New Jersey to Rhode Island
    Review:We purchased a vehicle on Ebay and needed it shipped from New Jersey to Rhode Island. We have sold 4 other vehicles and a boat on Ebay and the buyers, hired their own shippers. Those buyers needed shipping to similar locations and the shipping was no... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina Rizzo
    Date:1/21/2015 7:25:00 AM
    Subject: Flawless transaction and delivery
    Review:I was very concerned about transporting my new Porsche, since I had never transported a car before. I read many reviews, some good, some not so good. I decided to use Freedom Auto Transport after talking to Anthony, and getting a commitment that th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:12/26/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:The communication prior to the payment of the deposit was excellent. Unfortunately, I had a fair amount of trouble after that. I was told that my car would be picked up on a Thursday, but I was called by Lily on Wednesday morning asking for it to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet
    Date:12/2/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly great/talk to Jake!
    Review:As my first experience with shipping a car across the country, I came out of it a much wiser man and consumer. This is a two part review of a) Freedom Auto Transport, and b) the trucking company that "won the bid", First Housing Management... [ More ]
    Poster:Berwin
    Date:8/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:They got the car here super fast once the vehicle was released from the dealer..and the carrier got it here in one day..and i was happy to wait till 11 pm to get it...matter of fact i was surprised they would deliver that late...but they were profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:7/26/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quote request posted as firm order
    Review:Hello, I have filled he basic form on Freedomautoeview site to get a quote. However I find out from other shippers that you are posting it as I having placed the order. This is misrepresentation of my intention. You may be a good shipper but I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Shishir Pardikar
    Date:7/2/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:I contacted many transport companies.was really worried in shipping my car.the pick up got little delayed from the promised date.but overall whenever I call Scott to jake they were very helpful and answered all may question.whereas When I contacted a... [ More ]
    Poster:Niranjani
    Date:6/25/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome and fast!
    Review:Was a bit unsure about giving my car away to be delivered just because it was a brand new car which hadn't even been bought a month ago. But it was great!, they were insanely fast and i had my car in 2 days!! The car was in perfect condition except f... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Span
    Date:4/5/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Corvette - Miami to Tallahassee
    Review:I would like to take this time to thank Freedom Auto Transport Company for making a seemingly difficult move to Tallahassee from Miami with my 1988 Corvette (I'm the original owner, bought it brand new... We go way back !!). It was a flawless trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn IadanzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 11:43:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.