View 152,902 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,903th Review now!

View Excellent Auto Transport's New Profile

Excellent Auto Transport
P.O. Box 419
Mountainair, NM 87036
Phone Number:760-733-3488
Secondary Phone Number:505-369-0038
Website:http://www.ExcellentAutoTransport.com/
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/27/2012

Welcome to Excellent Auto Transport where it is a "family affair to transport your vehicle with Excellence!" We love this job, our clients and Truck Partners. We have NO UP-FRONT DEPOSIT meaning you leave your credit card in your wallet where it belongs until YOU authorize the dispatch. AT EXCELLENT, NO ONE TOUCHES YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL YOU SAY SO! We have a 100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Excellent Auto Transport always appreciates our clients voluntary reviews. None of our reviews are paid for. Watch for little green dots that indicate those reviews are paid for beside some of the reviews for other brokers. Please visit our website at www.excellentautotransport.com to request a free quote or call us today at 760-733-3488.
Have your own experience with Excellent Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Excellent Auto Transport
    Subject: My First Time
    Review:I am/was a first time user of auto transport. I hired this carrier due to the fact their center of operation is in New Mexico. I am about to say some things that will perk a few people up !!! I have never dealt with so many organizations that just p... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Steve, I really appreciate your detailed review. When someone asks for a quote to ship their vehicle up to 10 brokers may respond for each internet request. 90 percent of people asking for a quote have never transported before and they have nothing to relate the car transport process to. There are many moving parts. And these parts work well when it is done right. A quote from any broker has to be broken into two parts, carrier pay and broker fee. Many brokers give them a bottom line quote and don't tell how much is carrier pay and how much is broker fee. Any quote from any broker is not written in stone. Ultimately it will be the carrier that will decide if they want to transport your vehicle and for how much. We try to give realistic quotes that will make your vehicle attractive to a carrier. Brokers cannot promise you a price or an exact date of pick up. Carrier companies do. Anyway, back to you, Steve. Thank you for the great review. I am so glad your Corvette was delivered timely and safely. I look forward to teaming with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve F
    Date:11/26/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bernie is the best!!
    Review:Like so many others, we also had a great experience with Excellent Auto. Bernie is a complete professional who walked us through the process and gave us invaluable tips. If we have another car to transport, I will definitely be contacting her. Highly... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciated your availability when we needed to talk and am so glad we could be a part of your transport. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and if we can ever be of service to you again, please call. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce R.
    Date:11/26/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience.
    Review:Bernie was very friendly and walked me through the steps of transporting a vehicle. She answered all my questions and provided me with good advice and information. This company cares about their work and our driver "Antonio" was very fr... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Marie, Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. You were a pleasure to partner with to get a good carrier to transport your Highlander. You were available when we needed to talk and always fun to talk with. I honor you for the hard work you do with your special ed students. Have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:Marie C
    Date:11/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: My bmw transport
    Review:After being contacted by many brokers and having a bad experience with one,opted for excellent auto transport due to reviews and excellent customer service.Bernice explained and guided me through process.Comtacted company November 2,car was picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, thanks for the detailed review. You were great to work with to move your new BMW. You were positive and worked with the carrier and it all came together pretty quickly and easily. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad your car was delivered promptly and safely. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a good review. We really appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Silva
    Date:11/6/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: I Love Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:This was my second experience with Excellent Auto Transport. Like the first one, this transport went extremely well. I highly recommend Bernice Wynn and Excellent Auto Transport for anyone's vehicle transport needs. Bernie is a professional business ... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Michael. It was really great signing on and seeing your comments this morning. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review. We want you to know we really appreciate your availability to both us and the carriers that are transporting your cars. I hope we get to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael King
    Date:11/5/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I was referred to this auto transport broker by a friend who had previously used them and had good a experience. I jumped into it really knowing nothing about the process, but I found Bernie so helpful that it didn't really matter. She happily answer... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jordan! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I always like working with referrals that already have a degree of trust because of their friend's experience. You were easy to work with and that is priceless to both me and your driver. I am so glad that you called and your car was delivered safely. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. That was very thoughtful. [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan G.
    Date:10/27/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:I dealt with Bernie and she was very patient and helpful explaining the process to me as this is the first time I have used a transporter. I received several phone messages from companies that were very difficult to understand and sounded completely ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Johnk Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Your transport was fun for me. You had a custom vehicle that required more specific information for a carrier and you even provided pictures to show the carrier company. You were always easy to access and an all around great guy to work with. I am so glad that your truck arrived in good condition and that your transport was a good experience. [ view ]
    Poster:john winks
    Date:10/18/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: NY to WA
    Review:This was my first car move. I'm very protective of my car so naturally I had my worries. Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport was great. She described the move process to me step-by-step and was very polite, kind, and prompt. She also offered me the lo... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Adam. Thank you for such a detailed review. I know it can be a little unnerving to hand your car that you really like over to a complete stranger. We try to explain the process so that will in some ways reassure you that you can trust us and the driver that handles your car. It is a team effort by all of us to safely transport your car. You had lots of questions and I am glad you asked them because then you understood how the transport process works at each step of the way. We had teamed up with your carrier company before and I had the confidence your car would be safe with them. Again, thank you, Adam, for taking the time to write such a detailed and kind review. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam M
    Date:10/16/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: My first car shipping experience!
    Review:I am truly blessed, grateful and very satified with the overall car shipping experience for my first time. I have to say that I was a little nervous at first, because I didnt know what to expect, and for fear of the unknown. I heard so many stories a... [ More ]
    Response:Every transport has a story behind it. This is one of the best I have been part of. Keisha bought a car for her mom that lives over 2,000 miles away from her. It was a real sacrifice for her and her family and she wanted the car to arrive in good condition and it was a total surprise to her mom so she wanted it to be a memorable presentation. We found her a great carrier and the driver Haytham did an over and above job of delivering it. He kept the secret of why he was there and even took videos of the presentation to her mom for Keisha and her sister.Keisha called me after it was delivered to tell me how excited and surprised her mom was. She will always remain one of my favorite transports. [ view ]
    Poster:Keisha Johnson
    Date:10/11/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Central Illinois to Tampa
    Review:Called several companies to get quotes. Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport gave me what turned out to be the lowest quote I'd received, and she clearly explained how it was arrived at and what it included. She also refused to take a deposit until aft... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Jim Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for trusting me, I try to give as accurate a quote as I can to move a vehicle. We don't take any upfront deposit or have any of our clients sign binding contracts so if we don't move cars we don't get paid. It is because of good clients like you that makes this job so enjoyable. Thank you again for your review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:10/10/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent. Will do business again.
    Review:We moved out of state and were apprehensive having our car transported through an open carrier, so we did a thorough research on all of the transport companies that gave us a quote. We picked Excellent Auto Transport as the company have so far good r... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Madeline, Thank you for the detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you because you ordered early and were available whenever I needed to speak with you. Together we put together some options and we were able to get a good carrier that could work within your time frame. It was a joy working with you and I am so glad that you got your car delivered from the Midwest to California safely. [ view ]
    Poster:Madeline
    Date:10/6/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Contracted Excellent Auto Transport to find a carrier to take my 2006 Avalon up to my son in college in North Carolina. Excellent Auto kept me informed every step of the way from pickup to delivery. When the first carrier fell through, they had anoth... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your car transported. I appreciated your patience and understanding when the first carrier was unable to fulfill his commitment. Communication is so important to have a successful transport and you were always available. Again, thank you for your review. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:10/6/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: BERNIE EXCELLENT
    Review:BERNIE did an excellent job, and goes out of her way to do things for the customer. A+ customer service and business ethic. I hope to deal with you again very soon! [ View ]
    Response:I really appreciate you taking the time to express your kind and thoughtful words. I know that your schedule is very busy. I wish the best for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Patel
    Date:10/1/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: A good, honest, and professional company
    Review:I had never looked into shipping a vehicle before and after doing some research, reading reviews, and contacting a few companies, I elected to choose to give my business to Bernie and Excellent Auto. Bernie is an honest and forthright person. The... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the detailed review. You will be one client that I will always remember because of your caring spirit. Every transport has a life story behind it and yours was that you love your family and wanted the best for them. In our business we don't get to see our clients or transporters face to face. There is a quote that says, "I will say only this on relationships: Trust and communication are the main ingredients." Trust is something that is built day by day. In helping someone like Jameel safely transport part of his possessions safely it is more than just a mechanical move. Communication is king and has to be an important part from the transporter, the broker and the owner of the car to make it work right. Jameel or his wife was always there when we needed to speak to him. The driver of the transporter is really the key player in a smooth and safe transport. In this transport Chris was professional and communicative which gave peace of mind to Jameel and his wife. Thanks for the great review, Jameel. It was a joy meeting you and I speak blessings to you and your family in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Jameel
    Date:9/29/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to California
    Review:Tried another company who had the car listed for two weeks and then wanted to raise the rates by $500, becuase he just found out that California has different emission requirements for trucks. If you are in the transportation business I think you sho... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this great review, Mr. Duke! You were a joy to work with to get your Vue transported. I really appreciate it when clients make themselves available when we need to communicate. It helps to get a broad overview of your specific needs and then I know how to proceed to finding you a carrier.I am so glad we were able to help you. Again, thanks for your time and thoughtfulness. [ view ]
    Poster:D. Duke
    Date:9/28/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Literally Excellent - best experience shipping car !!
    Review:Liked the reviews and the price quoted, lowest I received. Did not have to call, filled online order form, Bernie had a driver ready to pickup very next day. I was out of town, she worked with the person who was receiving the car, got the paper work... [ More ]
    Response:Hi VJ.....Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We really appreciate it. You were great to work with. It is because of great people like you that I love my job so much. You and your family members were always accessible for me and the carrier company so it helped the process to run smoothly. Again, thanks so much! [ view ]
    Poster:VJ
    Date:9/14/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: They made it too easy!
    Review:Needed to ship car in a hurry. Bernie was great! Others were pushy and angry - one even hung up on me, but Bernie was helpful and honest. I first talked with her on a Sunday morning. Car shipped 4 days later on Thursday and arrived on Monday. W... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gail, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were a joy to work with. Always so positive and fun to talk to. I loved your emails. Just amazing that a broker would hang up on you. I had a client a few months ago that is a policeman and he said when he was talking to a broker and mentioned he was a policeman the broker hung up on him. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. I know you are busy and I really appreciate it. Just want you to know you are one I will remember because of your great personality. [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:8/26/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Easy communication with driver, answer all the time. Was on time for delivery Will recommand that transport [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jean-Louis! It was a pleasure working with you to find a good carrier. Your transport route was from one end of our country to another and was not a regular route. You were attentive, always available and your transport was a true example of teamwork that makes it happen. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:jean-louis
    Date:8/24/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Went very well Excellent
    Review:This went smoothly without any hitch. Even my neighbor who does not like anyone coming down our dead end "dirt road" - said how nice the driver was. THAT IS A HUGE COMPLIMENT [ View ]
    Response:It was great working with you. You were easy to communicate with and always so positive. I know you will really enjoy your Fiat! [ view ]
    Poster:S. Tambsco
    Date:8/21/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: A Great Experience!
    Review:In a bind to try and ship a car to a customer in an undesirable location, I came to TransportReviews.com and found Excellent Auto Transport by searching for the best companies. Being in the car business, word of mouth and reading actual reviews are c... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nick! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were very easy to partner with to transport your pickup to your client. Together we used some creative moves to get your pickup accepted by a good carrier in good time. It makes my job fun to work with people like you that have such an overall good attitude. You are on top of your game! [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Lexus - CA to TX
    Review:What started as a nightmare with another transportation company quickly turned into a miracle with Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport. I booked with a company that our movers suggested and that company proved to be unreliable, undependable and unres... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for the kind words. You are truly a joy to work with. In our transport world we can touch each other in so many ways. You and I have never personally met but when we talked I could feel your desire was just to transport your son's car safely and timely to him. That was not a difficult request. You were willing to listen to the steps and walked with me through every suggestion. I wish everybody was as communicative as you. You were always there when I needed to talk to you. There are many moving parts to a good transport. The carrier we found was one we have used before and has a very good industry history. Thank you for being so attentive and involved. There are some people that I will always remember because of our bonding together and you are one of those special people. Thank you again for the kind words, Lauren. May God richly bless you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:7/22/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1
    Review:Bernie from Excellent Auto Transport was very easy to talk to and she kept me informed throughout the entire process via both phone calls and emails, which gave me great peace of mind. My vehicle is a collector grade car and it arrived in perfect con... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Michael. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you. You were always easy to contact Communication is king! I am so glad that your special Mustang arrived safely and in good time. It is a partnership between the owner, carrier company and broker to make a transport work right. Thank you for being so easy and fun to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael King
    Date:7/20/2014 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Excellent Auto gave the lowest quote for price to expect of the 5 star companies that bid and the price proved accurate. Our car was actually available the same evening we flew in to Colorado. Christa was very attentive without being overbearing. [ View ]
    Response:Hi again, Mark!! We really appreciate the positive feedback! I am so glad you are pleased with your transport. You were a pleasure to work with. Have a great and excellent summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/10/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Knowledgeable and Transparent
    Review:Bernie was the first person out of 15 calls I received in a day to explain the transport process to me and her role as a broker. Her openness and transparency continued throughout the entire process. She & Christa thoroughly answered all my quest... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dani, Thank you for the kind words. You were so easy to work with and so easy to reach when we needed to talk. I am glad your Camry arrived safely and on time. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Dani
    Date:6/10/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome People
    Review:If do not know it by know, Finding a transport for vehicles is very difficult. Some of the companies are less than honest when they give you a bid. A low bid does not mean that is the price you will pay. I have had companies try to get more money dur... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff, you are a sincere pleasure to work with and it is because of wonderful clients like you that we love our job so much! We were so happy when the Montero was delivered and you emailed ... Everything was perfect. Got the Montero to San Diego in record time and in perfect condition.... We expect the best from our carriers and keep client notes in their files, and other clients are very interested in your experience. We hope you have an EXCELLENT day!! ~ Christa and Bernie [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/22/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:My experience with Excellent Auto Transport was wonderful, making the whole process easy. Sonia & Bernie kept me updated on my vehicle & Comfort me while my vehicle was in transport. They were very professional, courteous & very under... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your great review. You will always be in our memory because of some of our discussions and similarities. Thank you for emailing the transport pictures of your Camry. I am so glad that we met and were able to help with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:5/5/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: 1995 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
    Review:I was totally please with the transport. Signed on with Bernie on Tuesday, delivered on Saturday. Cost was $900. First time. Would definitely use Excellent again. [ View ]
    Response:Good morning, Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to write an email to us describing your transport and also to write a review here. It makes us feel so good that your Cadillac DeVille was delivered timely and in great condition. You were a joy to work with and we appreciate it that you were always available when we needed to contact you. With you it was a good team effort. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/4/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:Thank you Bernie (Excellent Auto Transport) for rescuing me and my new van. I wasted two weeks floundering with another broker. There are sooo many brokers out there, it is impossible to know who to use. Excellent Auto Transport took the mystery o... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lori! Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words. You were a joy to work with. You were always accessible when I needed to talk to you and you always responded with what it takes to move a vehicle on a "less traveled route". I meet some really great people in this business and you are at the top of that list! I am glad we met. [ view ]
    Poster:Lori C
    Date:4/8/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: A Reliable and Efficient Transport Company
    Review:I am a first timer, when it comes to shipping an Auto. I literally reviewed auto transporters for about a week. I have gotten quotes and calls from many different companies. Sonia was one of the first to call me. She seemed nice just like every other... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Elehandro, I really appreciate the nice things you have to say. You were a joy to work with and it's working with people like you that makes me love my job so much! You were always easy to get a hold of and very friendly even through the hick ups. I really appreciate you choosing our company and so glad that I had the pleasure to meet and work with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Elehandro
    Date:3/25/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport did an amazing job. She was completely honest and followed though in all aspects of the transport. East Knox Transport was the carrier and they also did a great job. The lines of communication with both parties w... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Susan, What a joy it was to work with you. You are professional, accessible and just a ray of sunshine to work with. Your family and business associates are very fortunate to have you in their lives every day. It is clients like you that make my job fun. Transporting cars is serious business but when there is the mix of good clients and good carriers it is a success. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:3/11/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to MI
    Review:As appears on their company name they are Excellent. Very nice people with good price offerings. Taking care of the customer until the last moment. The driver was also patient man with high industry skills. Thumbs up to Excellent Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your kind words. You were great to work with. You were always available when we needed to contact you and that really helped with a smooth transport.. Talking with you by phone was enjoyable because we both have ties to southern California. I do hope you enjoy Michigan (after the snow melts). Life is relationships and you are proof that there are some great people out there! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/24/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely nice, fair and honest
    Review:I have used at least a dozen carriers in the last 5 years and Bernie is the best- - No hustle no bullsh- just a nice honest transaction- - All went 100%- - - - - - - - NO Incentive was offered to do this review-... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Stuart, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was easy to work with you because you were always accessible to us and the carrier when we needed to reach you. We really appreciate your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:stuart teich
    Date:2/13/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Your Search is OVER!
    Review:After deciding to ship our Q5 from Florida to Minnesota, I searched and searched for a broker to help make that transport happen. While reading BBB, Yelp and Transport Reviews there are so many to choose from, with a wide range of $$. A scary tho... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Noreen, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. You were a pleasure to work with. I speak for both Sonia and myself when I say that clients like you make our job easy. We feel the better the owner understands the process the more relaxed they will be about shipping their car. Transporting is not only a process but a people business and that is what we like about it. You made yourself available to us and the carrier when we wanted to communicate with you. It is cooperation between the car owner, the transport company and ourselves that make for a successful transport. Again, thanks for writing this review. I have emailed your carrier company to let them know your satisfaction with them......Bernie [ view ]
    Poster:Loreen
    Date:2/12/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to TX
    Review:We selected Excellent Auto transport based on a friend's recommendation. This is the first time we transported a car across states. Bernie listened and understood our requirements, clearly explained the process, and prompt in communicating with us.... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nash, We really appreciate your business and taking the time to post a review. You were a pleasure to work with. We like to personalize each of our orders and stay in touch with the owners throughout the transport as much as possible. It is important that people understand the transport process to give them peace of mind. We want our clients to know there is someone they can call or email throughout the transport with questions or concerns. Again, thanks for taking the time to write this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Nash C
    Date:2/9/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle arrived in great condition. Shipment was delayed a bit due to snowy conditions, which is fine. Pickup was a little late, even after the original delays. Carrier made it from VA to CA in less than 3 days, with the vehicle in great condition. [ View ]
    Response:Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. You were a joy to work with. It is teamwork between the client, the transportation company and the broker to have a successful transport. You were cooperative and always pleasant to communicate with. This has been a brutal winter for carriers with the extreme cold in the East and Midwest and yet our carrier companies have come through with flying colors. Thank you again, John. I hope you enjoy San Diego. [ view ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Response:Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is because of clients like you that it makes my job so enjoyable. I am glad that the carrier was careful with your car. I like to let carriers like that know we appreciate their hard work. [ view ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, highly recommend!
    Review:Working with Bernie was very easy, and straightforward. My car was shipped with Ogii transport, arrived in punctual fashion, and in the same condition it was before. Thanks for everything! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Mo, Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write your kind words. It was a joy meeting and working with you to transport your Honda Accord. It helps so much when clients like you work as a team member with us and the carrier to get your car transported. You were always helpful by communicating your needs in a timely manner and were always available when I needed to talk with you. I hope you are enjoying California. If I can ever be of assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to call.,,,,,,,Bernie 760-733-3488 [ view ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:1/21/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:After several frustrating days of trying to maneuver through the transport companies to ship a Chevy S10;I found the honest and helpful voice of Bernie Wynn at Excellent Auto Transport. There name says it all. It was an EXCELLENT experience from star... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Sherry, There are some clients that we feel a bond with and you are one of those. You were so easy and fun to work with and it truly was cooperation between you, the carrier and us to make your transport run smoothly so your son would get his pickup quickly. You were cooperative with the driver and that really makes a big difference. Thank you so much for writing a detailed review. God richly bless you and your family. Have a very joyous Christmas. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherry K.
    Date:11/29/2013 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car shipment
    Review:I needed my pride and joy (1972 Chevelle SS) shipped for me mostly because I did not have time to do it myself because of being in the military. I requested a quote from from Excellent auto transport online and almost immediately received a email res... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We always feel it a privilege when we can help transport a car for one of our active duty military soldiers. You were a true joy to work with. God richly bless and keep you safe as you serve our country. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Poe
    Date:11/20/2013 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from Indiana to California and Bernie was such an amazing help! She was direct and I feel like she did everything she possibly could to get my vehicle here ASAP. She was prompt in replying to my emails and was very kin... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning Alyssa. It was such a pleasure working with you to help transport your car. It is because of great clients like you that I love my job so much. You were always responsive to suggestions and willing to work with the transporter. Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. Blessings to you and your family in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:10/15/2013 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 993
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto was great.this was my first time using a car transporter. Bernie patiently explained the entire process and answered all of my questions. Her price was very competitive and realistic. I moved a car from Houston to Louisvil... [ More ]
    Response:Hi again Joe! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you to move your car. It is people like you that makes my job enjoyable! [ view ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:9/18/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome job!
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport went above and beyond to get my truck moved! I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. Very friendly and knowledgeable! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Randy, Thanks so much for your kind words. I am so glad we were able to help you with your truck. Transports always work the best when they involve happy people like you. Again, thanks for taking the time to write a revieiw! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:8/19/2013 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Their name says it all!!!
    Review:No up front cost! Sonia was a dream to work with she was honest and informed. The carrier was in contact everyday and didn't surprise me with an odd time of pick up or delivery. My Cornet is my baby and I wouldn't trust it with just anyone, they full... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your review. It was such a joy working with you to transport your "baby"! We loved talking with you and hearing your story. Sonia has given your carrier company a good review as well because they treated you good. Sonia's first car was a Cornet when she was a teen so she knew how excited you were to get your Cornet delivered safely. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to say a few words! [ view ]
    Poster:74 Cornet
    Date:6/5/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota FJ 40
    Review:This is the second time I used Excellent auto transport. They answer the phone on Sunday and ship your vehicle Monday (atleast they did in this case) I didn't expect that and was plesantly surprised. Christa and the gang will get you taken care of... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Reuben!!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. It was so much fun working with you. You were easy to talk with, had all the correct information for the carrier so it was a good team effort to get your FJ 40 delivered to you! It is always such a joy working with people that have a positive fun attitude like yours. Again, thanks for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Reuben
    Date:5/22/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of car from FL to NJ
    Review:These ladies are amazing and very professional. This was my first experience ever transporting a car. I contacted so many transport companies before I chose excellent autotransport. Those who were reliable, they were very expensive (priced around $75... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mr. Patel, Thank you for such a detailed and complimentary review. It was a pleasure working with your to ship your Honda Accord. We really appreciate clients such as yourself that take advice that will help expedite transporting your vehicle. I am so glad your car arrive safely and at the right price. It is a team effort between you, the carrier and us. You were a pleasure to work with and get to know. [ view ]
    Poster:Pk patel
    Date:5/11/2013 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: 65 Mercury Comet conv.
    Review:I had never had a car transported so I did what all internet shoppers do, asked for a quote. I received so many calls with prices ranging from $400 to 950. I did not feel comfortable with the way all these brokers talked to me until I got a call from... [ More ]
    Response:It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. You were wonderful and I am glad that you were happy your carrier. He was top notch and hope to use him again. Have fun when he comes to visit this summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/2/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:Top notch service from the beginning. Very easy to deal with and helpful. This is the first time that I have had a car shipped and would highly recommend Exceptional Auto Transport. Harrison was terrific to deal with. Good follow through and follow u... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:4/29/2013 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Nissan
    Review:Bernie and her daughter were the only true and honest persons from other carriers I contacted. They NEVER asked me for my credit card information UNTIL they had a carrier. Stateway Auto and WeWill transportation swindled me into giving them my cred... [ More ]
    Response:You are the sweetest!! It was such a joy working with you to get your car transported! That is why I like my job is because of meeting people like you! It is always a teamwork between you the car owner, the great carriers we use and our office. Thank you so much for the kind words. Have a beautiful summer!! [ view ]
    Poster:Yoli
    Date:4/22/2013 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport IS excellent!
    Review:Wow, Christa, that was easy! Thank you so much for your help on getting my Saturn transported from Chicago to San Juan Capistrano. I had read so many horror stories from other brokers that I was hesitant to even try it. When I finally decided to get ... [ More ]
    Response:Gratitude for sharing your experience with others! I so much enjoy clients like you who just need an honest service with genuine customer service. Of course we would never ask for a credit card up front because no good broker needs it to do their job! You and your mom are both the nicest people to work with and we are so happy to have had the opportunity to meet you! Please have a day filled with joy! [ view ]
    Poster:Jody Miller
    Date:4/18/2013 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent is excellent!
    Review:I contacted Christa based on the previous reviews and the information that was initially sent to me when I first put some feelers out for bids for my new car. I was moving to San Diego from MD and had just purchased a brand new car. Christa was extre... [ More ]
    Response:WOW! Gratitude for you taking your time to share your thoughts! Monica, we are genuinely so blessed to work with such wonderful clients like you and we sincerely love our carriers as well and only work with the best! It is because of folks like you that we get such a high level of job satisfaction in this industry. Enjoy your ride and we hope to hear from you again! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Monica