View 162,705 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,706th Review now!

View Excellent Auto Transport's New Profile

Excellent Auto Transport
P.O. Box 318
Mountainair, NM 87036
Phone Number:760-733-3488 Bernie, Owner
Secondary Phone Number:505-369-0038 Christa Founder
Website:http://www.ExcellentAutoTransport.com/
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 2/27/2012

Welcome to Excellent Auto Transport where it is a "family affair to transport your vehicle with Excellent service!" We will not take a deposit in advance. Do not be fooled by low ball pricing. If you are buying a car online, making a military move, making a personal move or going south for the winter we can help. We help remove your stress by taking the time to explain the process and staying with you until your car is safely delivered. Please visit our website at www.excellentautotransport.com to request a free quote or call us today at 505-369-0038 or 760-733-3488.
Have your own experience with Excellent Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Excellent Auto Transport
    Subject: Lexus IS 250
    Review:Very good people and family orientated. I'm very glad I went with Excellent Auto Transport. Christa had first call me and told me to check out the review on these different transporting company and after I did, Excellent auto transport stood out. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:5/21/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Would Highly Recommend
    Review:Bernie was able to find a transporter that was professional and timely. They even held my car for 10 days until I was able to pick it up. I would definitely use Bernie's company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:5/20/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: my inifinity g35 coupe
    Review:Thank you Bernie for helping me through this process. She made sure that I understood how the car transport process worked since this was my first time using this type of service. Prior to selecting a transport company, I received numerous phone ca... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Joel, Thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with. I appreciated your attention to the transport and was always there when we needed to talk. You have a very nice car and I am so glad it got delivered safe and sound. Again, thank you for the review. Have a great summer. Many blessings to your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:5/19/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transporter
    Review:This was my first time hiring a company to transport a vehicle. I received many emails and texts after I had emailed various sites. I spoke with five or six people from different companies, but when I talked to Bernie I knew that I wanted to use Exce... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Al! Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a joy to work with. It was fun talking with you about your Mustang and we are so glad that the carrier delivered it to you safe and sound. Have a blessed and happy summer! And have fun in your Mustang! [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:5/15/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:Everything went better than I expected. No up front money. No hidden fees or tricks. One delivery issue was resolved quickly, Bernie was great. I'd use them again and so should you. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jim, We really want to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were a joy to work with during this transport. I really appreciated you being available for me and the carrier dispatcher and driver when we needed to speak with you. I am so glad your Spark arrived safely. Have a blessed and happy summer!. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/13/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Va. to Las Vegas, NV
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport was great. Bernie really had her act together with scheduling me with a great carrier. He arrived on time and transported my vehicle in a very caring and professional manner. I would highly recommend using Excellent Auto Tran... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Thomas, Thanks for the great review! You were such a joy to work with. You were always available when we needed to talk and made it easy to arrange your transport. Again, thanks for the great review. It is always takes a team to have a successful transport and you were a great team player. Have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Muse
    Date:5/2/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and trustorthy. Straight talk.
    Review:If you have an auto to transport " call BERNIE" at EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT. first of all, she was always available when I called her. she is very knowledgeable in regards to the industry. she called me to follow up on the progress. She was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Stan! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. And thank you for the very kind words. You really helped in your transport because you were always available when we needed to talk. And you were fun to talk with. I am so glad you got your Mustang home safe and sound. Let me know if we can ever help you again. Have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley Applewhite
    Date:4/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: There's Still Good People Out There.
    Review:After having a frustrating experience with Emily, from SHIP A CAR DIRECT, Bernie, from EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT sensed my frustration and jumped quickly to help me find a carrier. Thank God she was able to find one that same Friday I called her. I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Luis, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Your transport is an example of what it takes for a successful transport. It is important to know the situation involved with each transport. I like to say there is a story with each transport. What was important in your transport is that you were willing to work with me to logistically plan your transport. It took looking at the map, talking about critical dates and then offering the carrier the correct amount of pay. You were a pleasure to work with. By explaining how transport works and listening to what your needs are we worked together to make it happen. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. It is really appreciated! God richly bless you and your family. Have a great summer together! [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Sabillon
    Date:4/29/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: quality of service
    Review:Very good people to work with. They seem very busy. Need more phone lines. Kept in close contact. Will use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Greg, Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a good review. You were a pleasure to work with. I have sent a thank you note to your driver for the good job he did in delivering your Toyota Sienna. A transport is teamwork between everyone - you the vehicle owner, our office and a good carrier company. There are a lot of moving parts and we appreciate a client like you that is so willing to work as a team member. Thank you again for your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:4/29/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Infiniti G37 transport
    Review:Great company! I would definitely use Excellent Auto Transport again. No issues with the transport itself and all the personnel were professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to wrote a review. It is a team effort between you, our office and the transport company to have a successful transport. You made yourself available to us and the carrier dispatch office when we needed to reach you. I am so glad we could assist in your transport. Thank you again for your review. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Brunson
    Date:4/8/2015 5:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Great Price!
    Review:I needed to ship my vehicle from NJ to NY and found numerous brokers looking to assist. I looked at reviews for most of the brokers and found many negative reviews that turned me off. I then found Excellent Auto Transport and spoke with Bernie. I w... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Brian, Thank you so much for the kind words. You had a very nice Mazda on order and we knew you were anxious to get it home. You were easy to work with and so glad we could get you an experienced, seasoned transport the same day. It is because of clients like you that I love my job! You were accessible when we needed to talk and worked with the carrier company to expedite your transport. Thank you so much, Brian. I hope we meet again sometime! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/31/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Honest Reliable Service!
    Review:Bernie was on top of things from the get go. I had dozens of companies to choose from but Bernie's quote was reasonable, she answered my questions quickly, accurately and honestly. Our order was dispatched immediately and the driver was on time. We ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your great review. It was truly a joy working with you and at some points it was quite an adventure! That's why I always say communication is king. You were always available when I needed to talk with you and the carrier company was also good at keeping both of us updated. I think our encouragement to them made it happen. I am so glad you got your truck. I will always remember you and your transport! Thanks again for taking the time to write a nice review. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Ward
    Date:3/28/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent describes Excellent Auto Transport!
    Review:When I put in a bid request, I was bombarded by several different companies. I learned about the transport review site so I decided to read reviews from others. I came across Excellent Auto Transport in a review. One thing that stood out to me was... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Marlene! Thank you for the great review. You were easy and fun to work with. Transporting a car is teamwork between the client, the transporter and our office and you made it very easy to create that winning bond. I really really appreciated that you were always available when we needed to talk and email. One of the great things I will remember was the pictures you emailed to me both of your family and the transporter with your son's Honda Civic on it! What a great personal touch! Thank you, Marlene for calling our office. It was a pure joy meeting you and working with you. You will always be one of my special memories. [ view ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:3/19/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: THANKS BERNIE !!!!!
    Review:I've never had an auto transported, and made the mistake of asking for quotes on the internet. They worried the crap out of me. Bernie and EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT was highly recommended by the seller. I decided to use them. All I can say is there wa... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Ronnie! Thanks for the great review! I wish all of my clients were like you. You had me laughing every time I talked to you. I am soooo glad your grandsons are having fun with that Jeep! I can just see them now and I know you are, too. They are really lucky boys to have a grandpa like you! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I hope we meet up again sometime! [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie Blair
    Date:3/17/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: They live up to their name!!
    Review:It was my first time ever having a car moved for me and Bernie at Excellent Auto made it really easy and explained everything to me. She was always there when i had questions and was a true pleaser to work with. She always answered her phone right aw... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Cody, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a nice review. You always make yourself available when I needed to speak with you and you always have such a positive attitude. And I like your car, too! Thanks again for the review! I hope we meet again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cody Garray
    Date:3/12/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I called Excellent Auto Transport and spoke to Christa to ship my car from San Diego, CA to Austin, TX. She was amazing throughout the entire process. She was able to find a carrier for my 2003 Honda Civic in less than one day, for a total cost of ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, you are one of the nicest clients I have ever met. It was sincerely my pleasure giving you the results you were looking for. I am glad we were able to do business together and I hope I hear from you again! ~ Christa, Founder and Co-Owner 505-369-0038 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Busby
    Date:3/9/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - Repeat Customer
    Review:I started using Excellent Transport in June 2014 and use them exclusively. I find their level of customer service and attention to detail to make sure all goes smoothly is priceless and something I haven't found at other transport companies. The tran... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Ellen, Thank you for such a nice review. I treasure our business relationship and loyalty and appreciate your attentiveness to business . You always have a positive attitude and are always available when I need to talk with you. It is a joy working with you and your company. [ view ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:3/6/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 1969 Chevelle SS 396
    Review:Bernie was the first broker I ever dealt with that told the absolute truth. I called Monday noon. She called me back Monday PM & told me she had already located transporter from KS to CA. I hoped to have car picked up by weekend at best but she t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Some clients are always memorable and you will be one of those. You were accessible, knowledgeable and best of all you had a yellow 1969 Chevelle! Yellow is my favorite color. I am so glad your transport went so well. Thank you again, Stevem for the kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Majors
    Date:3/5/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Bernie was prompt in her call to me. She explained the way the auto carrier business is conducted and did everything she said she would. My automobile was delivered on time - with no muss and no fuss! Excellent Auto Transport lives up to its name. Wo... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Sue. It was a pleasure working with you to help transport your Ford Escape. It was easy to communicate with you and you were accessible at every step with both our office and the transport company. I am so glad your Escape arrived safely and you had a good transport experience. Thank you for taking the time to write us a good review. People looking for a broker to help them transport their vehicle rely on the experiences of others. [ view ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:2/16/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: I got AMAZING service from Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport gave me exceptional service. Christa and Bernie worked very hard and very quickly at the front to get me on a carrier fast at a VERY competitive price. From there, Christa was available for questions and checking in during th... [ More ]
    Response:Greetings Joseph, You are so AWESOME!! I have such job satisfaction with EXCELLENT clients like you! It is sincerely our pleasure working with you and we hope we will again talk with you. We appreciate your kind words! God bless you and have a beautiful day!! ~ Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:2/16/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Christa and Bernie went out of their way to explain the realities of this transaction. They watched over it carefully and helped calm the nervous consumer (me). They negotiated a successful transaction as our vehicle was successfully delivered in an ... [ More ]
    Response:Greetings George, You are so kind to share about your experience. I sincerely miss hearing your updates & your sense of humor now that your Malibu has been delivered. We realize auto transport for most of our clients is a very unfamiliar thing which is why we try to help to assist and stay with our clients all the way through the delivery. I am glad that we got to work together and pray you have a blessed day! ~ Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:George Rasch
    Date:2/2/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Experience
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport Great Job! We are very please and if this happens again you will be the first person I call Christa and Bernie were great to work with...Very professional even when at almost the last minute the delivery location had to be... [ More ]
    Response:Good Afternoon Jim! I am so happy we could accommodate all of your details, even the details that were changing. In the real world, this happens more often than you think and that is why it's great to have the person that takes your order be the person that dispatches your vehicle. Being hands-on through all the steps ensures the contract is kept up-to-date with any changes that occur. We all have details and the details are what we focus on to give our clients our best. We hope you let us know how you are doing and if you need us in the future! - Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Cochran
    Date:1/25/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer focused company
    Review:Great company to do business with. Christa is the one who worked with me thru the whole process. She is an extremely nice person to work with and above all she is so customer focused. First carrier who agreed to pick up my car didn't show up on the d... [ More ]
    Response:Good Day Sam, Unfortunately this was one dispatch where we had an issue with the first carrier, but I am so glad we got it resolved and assigned to a new carrier in under an hour to ensure you still achieved the time-frame you desired. I am tickled pink that all worked out so well! I also was quite impressed by your patience and understanding throughout the bumps we encountered. Thank you so kindly for taking your time to write about your experience. We hope to hear from you again! - Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:1/25/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Tremendous Experience
    Review:Everyone at Excellent Auto were extremely supportive and assisted me throughout the process. Christa kept me informed the entire time letting me know how many other cars in my area were available for transport and the costs for those cars as well. O... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Dean! We appreciate your kind words and all the details so much! We realize for a lot of our clients, they have never done this before. That is why we enjoy explaining the whole process, we always say, "Peace of mind is priceless!" It was a joy to work together and we hope you have a beautiful day! - Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:1/24/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I spoke to Christa and got a excellent price for the shipment of my vehicle. All pricing was explained and there where no hidden fees. When we were ready to ship the vehicle we gave her the ship date and within 1 hour we had a carrier and a pickup up... [ More ]
    Response:Greetings Glenn! You are one of the most enjoyable folks I have had the pleasure of working with! This just happens to be the trademark "excellent" dispatch, were we post and have a dispatch within hours! I appreciate your notes about how nice the carrier was at pick-up, I noted the carrier files to share with future clients. I cannot wait to hear how the delivery goes, so please keep me updated! Have a wonderful day!! - Christa, Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:1/23/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: PA to FL transport
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport was fantastic to work with from beginning to end. Bernie was easy to contact, never gave false information and worked to get my vehicle transported earlier than expected. I've used other transport companies, but they never de... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Eric, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. You were a joy to work with. Having a car moved from one location to another by a trucking company is just a process and works good when the person that owns the car, the transport company and the broker all work together as in your case. I am so glad that we met and hot your convertible moved. Thanks again for the review and have a Happy and Blessed new year! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:1/21/2015 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I really loved the service that I got from Excellent Auto Transport. Bernie was so kind and helpful. It was my first time shipping a car and she made it easy for me to do so. I would definitely recommend" [ View ]
    Response:Good morning, Garrett, I am so glad you had a good experience with your transport. Each one is teamwork between you, a good carrier company and the broker. You were always available when we needed to contact you and that really helped. Thank you for choosing us to work with you to get your car moved. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a good review. Have a prosperous and blessed New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett
    Date:1/19/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: "Excellent" Car Carrier
    Review:We were faced with a situation that Bernie Wynne helped us out with at a very pivotal time. The carrier we initially contracted was unreliable and just short of being dishonest. We contacted Bernie and she walked us through the process, did exactly... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mrs. Quinlan, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We really appreciate it. We are a small family business and our reputation in this industry is very important to us. I would say about 90 percent of people that are transporting cars, SUVs or pickups are first timers and one timers so it is easy for dishonest brokers to take advantage of them and it happens daily. All you wanted to do was transport your SUV to your daughter without any drama. We were glad to help you. I appreciated that you and your daughter were always available by phone or email when we needed to communicate. Again, thank you for your time to write this review. We wish a very Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:B. Quinlan
    Date:1/11/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Review:I searched for over a month to find a credible transport company to move a vehicle from Ohio to Arizona. I received numerous phone calls, emails, quotes from other transport companies. Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport was the only person who was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Peter, Thanks for the great review. You were a joy to work with. I really appreciate that you were available when we needed to contact you and you provided all the information that a carrier would need. Again, thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year! [ view ]
    Date:1/2/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Date:1/2/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Date:1/2/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: 74 Vette Happy Customer Great Service
    Review:THANK YOU BERNIE I originally tried for a month to have my car delivered by Premier Auto Shippers it never happened. They only returned my call one time. I called them many times. They lied to me 4 times about picking up my car. Lee is very ru... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Randy, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. You were fun to work with. I wish all of my clients had such a good attitude and sense of humor as you. Again, thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:12/19/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car Trouble in KY trying to get to SC.
    Review:Traveling with my 84 year old Mother our car would not make it through the mountains of NC. After contacting numerous brokers , who all wanted money in advance, I finally found Bernie. She did not waste any time in finding me a driver at a great c... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am so glad we found a good carrier for your Tornado. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and you need your car. God bless both you and your mother. Have a very Merry Christmas. [ view ]
    Poster:BCHudson
    Date:12/14/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: 1st Time Auto Shipper - Very Happy Customer
    Review:So here's the deal. I've bought & sold many cars in my day. I've never purchased a car over the internet before, nor needed it to be shipped. I was referred to Excellent Auto Transport/Bernie from a mini cooper forum that I am a member of. So... [ More ]
    Response:I want everyone to know that Joe was like this during the entire process of transporting his wonderful Mini Cooper Convertible. And I would like to say right now that I have found Mini Cooper owners kind of like dog lovers or owners of sail boats. I think you know what I mean. They are lovers of life and happy. Thank you so much for the kind words but I have to tell you that you made it easy to assist in your transport. Thank you for the great review, Joe. Have a very very Blessed and Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe W
    Date:12/10/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: WOW, 4 days door to door, CA - OH
    Review:Bernie provides great service and lots of information I felt very comfortable with the transaction. Their website info is honest and straight forward. Maybe I was lucky but the car loaded within 10 hours of my first contact and was delivered in less ... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Alan! Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. A successful transport is teamwork between you, a good transport company and our office. You were easy to work with and I am so glad you got your Honda safe and sound and in good time! Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Fossen
    Date:12/8/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Honest company would use again and have reccomended.
    Review:I needed to arrange transport of an odd vehicle to an auction purchaser. I submitted this need to one of the aggregators. After talking to a couple high pressure sales people I talked to Bernie. She seemed honest and sincere. Because I am CHEAP, ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your great review. You are not cheap. You are frugal! I hate to see people pay more than they have to for transport. It has been a pleasure working with you and thanks for the great referral. Referrals are the best because there is already a degree of trust. Again, hanks for the great review. Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:Colorado Auctioneer
    Date:12/3/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time
    Review:I am/was a first time user of auto transport. I hired this carrier due to the fact their center of operation is in New Mexico. I am about to say some things that will perk a few people up !!! I have never dealt with so many organizations that just p... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Steve, I really appreciate your detailed review. When someone asks for a quote to ship their vehicle up to 10 brokers may respond for each internet request. 90 percent of people asking for a quote have never transported before and they have nothing to relate the car transport process to. There are many moving parts. And these parts work well when it is done right. A quote from any broker has to be broken into two parts, carrier pay and broker fee. Many brokers give them a bottom line quote and don't tell how much is carrier pay and how much is broker fee. Any quote from any broker is not written in stone. Ultimately it will be the carrier that will decide if they want to transport your vehicle and for how much. We try to give realistic quotes that will make your vehicle attractive to a carrier. Brokers cannot promise you a price or an exact date of pick up. Carrier companies do. Anyway, back to you, Steve. Thank you for the great review. I am so glad your Corvette was delivered timely and safely. I look forward to teaming with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve F
    Date:11/26/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bernie is the best!!
    Review:Like so many others, we also had a great experience with Excellent Auto. Bernie is a complete professional who walked us through the process and gave us invaluable tips. If we have another car to transport, I will definitely be contacting her. Highly... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciated your availability when we needed to talk and am so glad we could be a part of your transport. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and if we can ever be of service to you again, please call. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce R.
    Date:11/26/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience.
    Review:Bernie was very friendly and walked me through the steps of transporting a vehicle. She answered all my questions and provided me with good advice and information. This company cares about their work and our driver "Antonio" was very fr... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Marie, Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. You were a pleasure to partner with to get a good carrier to transport your Highlander. You were available when we needed to talk and always fun to talk with. I honor you for the hard work you do with your special ed students. Have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:Marie C
    Date:11/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: My bmw transport
    Review:After being contacted by many brokers and having a bad experience with one,opted for excellent auto transport due to reviews and excellent customer service.Bernice explained and guided me through process.Comtacted company November 2,car was picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, thanks for the detailed review. You were great to work with to move your new BMW. You were positive and worked with the carrier and it all came together pretty quickly and easily. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad your car was delivered promptly and safely. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a good review. We really appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Silva
    Date:11/6/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: I Love Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:This was my second experience with Excellent Auto Transport. Like the first one, this transport went extremely well. I highly recommend Bernice Wynn and Excellent Auto Transport for anyone's vehicle transport needs. Bernie is a professional business ... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Michael. It was really great signing on and seeing your comments this morning. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review. We want you to know we really appreciate your availability to both us and the carriers that are transporting your cars. I hope we get to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael King
    Date:11/5/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I was referred to this auto transport broker by a friend who had previously used them and had good a experience. I jumped into it really knowing nothing about the process, but I found Bernie so helpful that it didn't really matter. She happily answer... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jordan! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I always like working with referrals that already have a degree of trust because of their friend's experience. You were easy to work with and that is priceless to both me and your driver. I am so glad that you called and your car was delivered safely. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. That was very thoughtful. [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan G.
    Date:10/27/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:I dealt with Bernie and she was very patient and helpful explaining the process to me as this is the first time I have used a transporter. I received several phone messages from companies that were very difficult to understand and sounded completely ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Johnk Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Your transport was fun for me. You had a custom vehicle that required more specific information for a carrier and you even provided pictures to show the carrier company. You were always easy to access and an all around great guy to work with. I am so glad that your truck arrived in good condition and that your transport was a good experience. [ view ]
    Poster:john winks
    Date:10/18/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: NY to WA
    Review:This was my first car move. I'm very protective of my car so naturally I had my worries. Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport was great. She described the move process to me step-by-step and was very polite, kind, and prompt. She also offered me the lo... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Adam. Thank you for such a detailed review. I know it can be a little unnerving to hand your car that you really like over to a complete stranger. We try to explain the process so that will in some ways reassure you that you can trust us and the driver that handles your car. It is a team effort by all of us to safely transport your car. You had lots of questions and I am glad you asked them because then you understood how the transport process works at each step of the way. We had teamed up with your carrier company before and I had the confidence your car would be safe with them. Again, thank you, Adam, for taking the time to write such a detailed and kind review. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam M
    Date:10/16/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: My first car shipping experience!
    Review:I am truly blessed, grateful and very satified with the overall car shipping experience for my first time. I have to say that I was a little nervous at first, because I didnt know what to expect, and for fear of the unknown. I heard so many stories a... [ More ]
    Response:Every transport has a story behind it. This is one of the best I have been part of. Keisha bought a car for her mom that lives over 2,000 miles away from her. It was a real sacrifice for her and her family and she wanted the car to arrive in good condition and it was a total surprise to her mom so she wanted it to be a memorable presentation. We found her a great carrier and the driver Haytham did an over and above job of delivering it. He kept the secret of why he was there and even took videos of the presentation to her mom for Keisha and her sister.Keisha called me after it was delivered to tell me how excited and surprised her mom was. She will always remain one of my favorite transports. [ view ]
    Poster:Keisha Johnson
    Date:10/11/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Central Illinois to Tampa
    Review:Called several companies to get quotes. Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport gave me what turned out to be the lowest quote I'd received, and she clearly explained how it was arrived at and what it included. She also refused to take a deposit until aft... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Jim Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for trusting me, I try to give as accurate a quote as I can to move a vehicle. We don't take any upfront deposit or have any of our clients sign binding contracts so if we don't move cars we don't get paid. It is because of good clients like you that makes this job so enjoyable. Thank you again for your review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:10/10/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent. Will do business again.
    Review:We moved out of state and were apprehensive having our car transported through an open carrier, so we did a thorough research on all of the transport companies that gave us a quote. We picked Excellent Auto Transport as the company have so far good r... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Madeline, Thank you for the detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you because you ordered early and were available whenever I needed to speak with you. Together we put together some options and we were able to get a good carrier that could work within your time frame. It was a joy working with you and I am so glad that you got your car delivered from the Midwest to California safely. [ view ]
    Poster:Madeline
    Date:10/6/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Contracted Excellent Auto Transport to find a carrier to take my 2006 Avalon up to my son in college in North Carolina. Excellent Auto kept me informed every step of the way from pickup to delivery. When the first carrier fell through, they had anoth... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your car transported. I appreciated your patience and understanding when the first carrier was unable to fulfill his commitment. Communication is so important to have a successful transport and you were always available. Again, thank you for your review. [ view ]
    Date:10/6/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: BERNIE EXCELLENT
    Review:BERNIE did an excellent job, and goes out of her way to do things for the customer. A+ customer service and business ethic. I hope to deal with you again very soon! [ View ]
    Response:I really appreciate you taking the time to express your kind and thoughtful words. I know that your schedule is very busy. I wish the best for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Patel
    Date:10/1/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: A good, honest, and professional company
    Review:I had never looked into shipping a vehicle before and after doing some research, reading reviews, and contacting a few companies, I elected to choose to give my business to Bernie and Excellent Auto. Bernie is an honest and forthright person. The... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the detailed review. You will be one client that I will always remember because of your caring spirit. Every transport has a life story behind it and yours was that you love your family and wanted the best for them. In our business we don't get to see our clients or transporters face to face. There is a quote that says, "I will say only this on relationships: Trust and communication are the main ingredients." Trust is something that is built day by day. In helping someone like Jameel safely transport part of his possessions safely it is more than just a mechanical move. Communication is king and has to be an important part from the transporter, the broker and the owner of the car to make it work right. Jameel or his wife was always there when we needed to speak to him. The driver of the transporter is really the key player in a smooth and safe transport. In this transport Chris was professional and communicative which gave peace of mind to Jameel and his wife. Thanks for the great review, Jameel. It was a joy meeting you and I speak blessings to you and your family in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Jameel