View 159,501 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,502th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates &- open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 242 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.23% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Great business
    Review:Roy was thorough, prompt, and friendly. Moving my vehicle was incredibly easy; not to mention quick! I was kept informed the entire time, as well as my contact at the pickup location where they loaded vehicle. They were organized, knowing who to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Amelia
    Date:3/19/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:Ive used door to door transportation a number of times. This time was regarding a vehicle that belonged to a friend of the family. They worked with me on the pick up (made 2 attempts) and just made everything very smooth. Loretta is great and only... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidB
    Date:3/12/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Loretta is outstanding
    Review:I used Door to Door Transport after another company quoted me one price and then doubled it the day before pick-up was scheduled. Loretta was fantastic, she always answered the phone, even when on the other line with other customers, and always calle... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Parsons
    Date:3/4/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Customer Service & Care
    Review:From the moment I was referred to Lola at Door to Door my experience exceeded any and all expectations. Lola took my information, told me there would be no problem with pick up date, which was at least 3 weeks out. There was also a date that the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:TTanner
    Date:3/3/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Experience
    Review:The entire experience from start to finish was great. The request was prosed accurately and timely. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend Door to Door Transport and would use them for futur... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/26/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:I tried for over 2 weeks to work with a competing broker and failed. Low ball quotes, half truths, new offers at much higher prices, etc. But in the end, the driver/truck was always "2-3 days" away. During this process, I received an ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/25/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:We had a bad experience shipping our cars from FL to CA. This was so much better! Loretta was amazing! She even called after the cars were delivered, to make sure they were received in good condition. We were most concerned about my hubby's antique V... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheryl R.
    Date:2/22/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Life Savers!
    Review:I was screwed by a company that I had originally hired to transport my full-sized van, leaving me in a bind. Mikela was so friendly and knowledgeable, and talked me through the entire process, answering all of my questions honestly. She was able to... [ More ]
    Poster:Kara Cook
    Date:2/19/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great transport company. Will definitely use again :) price quote was reasonable. They were on time with pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:2/18/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Hummer H3
    Review:Having never had a vehicle transported I was a little apprehensive, but Loretta with Door to Door transport provided me with specific details from pick up to delivery. The vehicle was delivered just like she quoted. The price was more cost effective ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Landfair
    Date:2/16/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Shelby GT500
    Review:Absolute top notch! Not a single issue. Excellent communication during the entire process. No pressure for sale. Car was dirty but hey, open carrier and rain equals dirty car. No biggie. Car was delivered as mint as it was purchased. Will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:J.H
    Date:2/14/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional Experience
    Review:As many others who have transported a car, I was very "anxious" turning over my vehicle to a carrier whom I had never dealt with in the past. I read the reviews and, like most of you, focused too much of the few negative comments vs. the h... [ More ]
    Poster:Byron
    Date:2/14/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:This whole process was made incredibly easy thanks to Mikela. She was clear and accurate in all that she told me and the car was picked up and deliverd as promised and right on time. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:jennifer
    Date:2/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Small truck shipment
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle to/from Florida. My shipment was coming north at the time of year most vehicles are heading south. My truck was picked up on time and delivered earlier than quoted. The delivery hauler was new and clean... [ More ]
    Poster:A Clarke
    Date:2/13/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was done professionally and the company acted exactly as promised. The pick up was on time and delivery was a day ahead of time. Would recommend the company to any one. The driver was courteous and did a great job. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:George Bouchoc
    Date:2/13/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely recommend this company and service to anyone that wants someone to transport their vehicle. Roy came through for me when another company was was messing me around. I called the company a week proud to the date I was was leaving th... [ More ]
    Poster:Josephine Lee
    Date:2/11/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Personal Service
    Review:Absolutely a great experience with Lola at Door to Door Transport. She is knowledgeable and experienced. Personal and quick to communicate with information. Price was right..! Trucks looked new. Will use again... Made a 3000 mile trip look see... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Diaz
    Date:2/10/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Camaro
    Review:Contacted Roy who handled the transport of my 1968 Camaro from Illinois to South Carolina. Excellent service. Great communication. And the price was right. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/9/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW from New York to Michigan
    Review:I was initally suspicious when it took a few days to make driver contact (during a snow storm at the East Coast). However, once a driver was found, everything was smooth. My convertible was picked up on time, arrived early and undamaged in Michigan w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jens
    Date:2/5/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I was very nervous and skeptical about booking a carrier due to all of the negative reviews out there but I had a wonderful experience with Door-to-Door! Roy answered all my questions with ease and assured me in all of my concerns. My car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:2/4/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to deal with
    Review:We sold our home in Florida and needed to transport one of our cars to New York. We were on a very tight schedule and we contacted Loretta at door to door transport and she took care of everything. My wife and I were put at ease Loretta assured us ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/4/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: What they all should be...
    Review:From first call to delivery, Seamless........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell Goularte
    Date:2/3/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:Door to Door did an excellent job getting a classic car from upstate New York in the middle of winter to Missouri. Mikela was friendly and professional and the transport driver James was on call and in contact whenever I called. I would ship with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith H.
    Date:2/3/2015 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction
    Review:I needed to have a car shipped from MA to FL. Went online and got multiple quotes from various companies/sites between brokers and carriers. Door-to-Door Transport was one of them. They sent me a couple of emails with their quotes and selling points.... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo Reichardt
    Date:2/3/2015 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Door To Door Transport
    Review:I had a great experience with Door To Door Transport. They were the most reasonably priced that I had found after looking at a handful of companies. I was contacted by Lola who was extremley nice, helpful, and comforting. This was my first time trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Autumn
    Date:2/3/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Transport Company
    Review:This is the second time I have transported a vehicle from Florida to Colorado. The first time was the classic bait and switch when a driver arrived to pick up my vehicle and claimed it would cost an extra $300 for the transport. Door to Door, howev... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark D
    Date:2/2/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Review:Roy and his team provided phenomenal service to me during a recent transaction. I called Roy the day I needed my car shipped, and he was able to arrange to have it shipped from Texas to California in four days. He followed through on everything dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:2/2/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch People
    Review:Great service. Would definitely use DoorToDoorTransport again. Everyone that i dealt with was very approachable and responsible with their work. [ View ]
    Poster:Zach Faber
    Date:1/29/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company. JR is the man
    Review:Really got me out of a bind. They were able to find me a driver in less than 24 hours. I called them on 5pm on a friday night and they had a driver fore by 11am the next morning. My original destination was MA but the first company I was working with... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason A
    Date:1/29/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: door to door
    Review:The process worked very well! The delivery was to be made to the Navy Yard in Boston which is a bit congested. When the drive called, I was actually on Cape Cod and he changed his delivery which was better for me and better for him. [ View ]
    Poster:Al Medice
    Date:1/28/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Door to door
    Review:Recommend using door-to- door service. Rob was honest, professional and easy to work with. Shipped my car from Ohio to California and he did a great job : fair and reasonable price, and accommodated my requests. [ View ]
    Poster:Nader
    Date:1/27/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: On-Time, Integrity, Kindness
    Review:I had several quotes from multiple shipping companies, and I was getting overwhelmed. Door-to-Door Transport offered a great price that I trusted after doing my research. I was fortunate to have called on a Friday and the driver was able to pick up m... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey
    Date:1/27/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Walked the Talk
    Review:Door to Door - thank you for prompt service. Communication was excellent and the driver fantastic. Dave [ View ]
    Poster:Dave M
    Date:1/27/2015 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Mikela was prompt in answering phone calls, and excellent with follow through. I was not pleased with the actual carrier of the vehical and Mikela reolsved the matter quickly and to my liking. I would recommend without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:1/25/2015 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fast & Professional Service!
    Review:Very pleased and thankful to the crew at Door to Door transport! Courteous, knowledgeable and proffesional! Loretta... thank you so very much!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:1/23/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Car picked up on time.Great communication with with driver.Took five days to arrive,because of weather and I told driver no need to rush.Would use Door to Door again.Atlantic auto transport was the hauler,Mike was the driver and was excellent.Very ha... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny
    Date:1/23/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: hi
    Review:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:1/23/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport - Best Shipping Experience!
    Review:Loretta exceeded my expectations! She made the entire shipping process smooth and painless. I highly recommend Door to Door Transport!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:1/22/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Cayman R
    Review:All went as promised. Professional, detail oriented driver. Picked up on time and delivered as agreed. I will use these services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:1/22/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Shipping a vehicle can be very stressful but, Roy at Door to Door made it very easy. I will use them again if I ever need to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Katrina
    Date:1/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Best auto transport experience!
    Review:Mikela was great to work with! She definetely kept me updated about my vehicle, and also called me after to make sure that the transport went well! Out of the 5 times I have shipped my car, this experience has been the best. Will definetely use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie petersen
    Date:1/21/2015 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Never Did the Job
    Review:The sweet lady who answered the phone said she is the mother of the owner and she has done this work for "years." She quoted a price, took a credit card number, and never had the car transported and quit responding to email. Try someone... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrell Monks
    Date:1/20/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overland Park, KS - Orlando, FL
    Review:JR was able to get a driver in one day and the car was in Florida in 3 days. Very nice experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Sajeev Jacob
    Date:1/20/2015 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Sienna Move
    Review:Set up the move with Loretta and in 4 day time, a driver was assigned to pick up my van. The van was picked up the next day by Jeff, loading was flawless and delivery was done 2 days after. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:1/19/2015 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promised.
    Review:I was very apprehensive about this whole process. I researched it the best I could. The more I researched it, the more apprehensive I became. Most of the research I did was on this site. There so many negative experiences. I got the feeling that... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:1/16/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport co.
    Review:I was very happy with this company all the way around, Lola was very helpful an nice to deal with. The driver was also very helpful. I will use them again for sure a Plus [ View ]
    Poster:Randy elizalde
    Date:1/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door service
    Review:It was first time I used door to door service. At the beginning the brother said it was ok that people would pick up my car after work while the truck driver contacted me that he couldn't. Therefore there as a little conflict on time for picking up c... [ More ]
    Poster:debbie
    Date:1/12/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Review:Loretta at door to door transport went above and beyond to locate a shipper during the holidays she even checked with me from her home to make sure I was updated. The transporter, VIP Transport, and driver James was excellent, very careful. This was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:1/12/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Los Angeles to Boston. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to ship their car. No complaints! [ View ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:1/7/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent on time service
    Review:I have used the service when I moved from CA to TX and again this time when I moved back from TX to CA. I would say I am very with the service and the price I paid for this. I would highly recommend this to all [ View ]
    Poster:Joydeep Das