View 152,916 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,917th Review now!

View Car Shipping Pros's New Profile

Car Shipping Pros
1201 S Lejeune Rd
Miami, FL 33134
Phone Number:1-888-389-9927
Secondary Phone Number:616-622-4899
Website:http://MYAUTOSHIPPINGQUOTE.COM
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/30/2012

With Car Shipping Pros, you have the best guarantee we can secure some of the most reasonable rates based on the amount of cars we move a month! Is that simple. Our 40k LIKES ON FACEBOOK from previous repeat shippers show you we are #1 in this industry and we have the largest carrier network nationwide so odds are we probably have a truck near your demographic region today! Call 888-389-9927 and we will check your route for you and give you our most attractive auto shipping quote!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Think the lowest price is the best option? Did you know lower rated carriers with older trucks are the ones that will be interested in that low price? Older trucks = more probability of break downs and damage = delays and higher costs in rental car fees. The lowest prices are issued by desperate companies with the lowest ratings. Still think price is the same as value? Think again. We here at Car Shipping Pros price competitively to ship within a 72 hr window. Route Specialists standing by to answer all of your logistics and scheduling questions Mon-Fri 9-7 Sat 10-6 Sun 12-4 Email 24-7 - We price to ship so you have the peace of mind you will not be left stranded waiting to be picked up or even worse have to incur rental car fees due to delays in delivery.We also provide enclosed shipping for collectibles and high end beauties RUSH SHIPPING AVAILABLE to ensure you catch that flight at competitive rates******************* AAA specials, military rebates, senior citizen and AARP discounts*******************carshippingpros@gmail.com Join the 40k people who LIKE our Facebook page at : ==============www.facebook.com/carshippingpros================= Stay up to date with monthly auto shipping promotions Never pay a dime at the time you start the process and book your reservation with us! Stay in the driver's seat, always empowered with Car Shipping Pros and avoid all the shenanigans you hear about in the auto shipping industry. The never leave a man behind approach guarantees you will have your vehicle picked up REGARDLESS what difficulty rating your route is tagged with!! Door to door service for your convenience. Call today 1-888-389-9927 We are AAA recommended ,5 stars across the board REAL REVIEWS from REAL clients on here ======================================================================================================================= See our state of the art trucks we use for auto transport at www.myautoshippingquote.com to view our beautiful gallery of previously shipped vehicles. Car Carriers used are on the site. For military auto shipping visit www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com ====================================================================================================================================================== Never require any up front deposits or fees prior to assignment of a pick up date and we solely specialize in our exclusive door to door service. Book today without paying a dime so you are fully protected. The same carrier you're going to hand your keys over to, is the same one delivering at your front door at the final destination. We certainly can accommodate last minute moves and do cater to the brave men and women who we owe our freedom to, our military. We work closely with the United States Marine Corps as well as other branches of the military, providing a smooth, hassle free move during deployment or leave. Wonderful discounts with military ID. Visit : www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com ====================================================================================================================================================== No gimmicks or games just the straight forward, honest approach you deserve so very much as a paying consumer. Call 1-888-389-9927 to experience the Car Shipping Pros difference today. Remember 80 percent of the time the first company consumers choose does NOT get the job done. Fall in the 10 percent that gets it right the first time and call us today! ====================================================================================================================================================== We offer reasonable prices while always valuing the safety of your vehicle while ensuring it is promptly delivered. Typically a quarter of a million dollar in insurance coverage is included. ====================================================================================================================================================== Highly trained logistics specialists at Car Shipping Pros standing by to offer you a free, no obligation auto shipping quote at: 1-888-389-9927 OPEN MON-FRI 9am-7pm EST SAT 10am-6pm EST Facebook page has car carrier pictures utilized in auto transport. Join the 40k to LIKE US and receive special shipping deals, discounts, and monthly promotions ============www.facebook.com/carshippingpros================
Have your own experience with Car Shipping Pros to share?

Car Shipping Pros reports that they have an average of 5010 customers per year. Currently, this site has 22 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.44% of Car Shipping Pros customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Car Shipping Pros
    Subject: Pleasantly Surprised
    Review:It was very nice. Thanks. The car was in great condition. There were a couple spots that I thought were new nicks, but turns out it was just some kind of adhesive that came off with rubbing compound. Car was otherwise very clean. Walter, the drop of... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria C
    Date:11/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: An honest review
    Review:Shipping representative of car shipping pros was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about their business process. Everything was explained by 2 of their talented agents and made it easy for me to understand the how they operate and how the car ... [ More ]
    Response:Tammy you were a doll to deal with and thank you! Our agents are always willing and able to explain everything to you. Yes a prompt delivery is always a must absolutely! We here at car shipping pros are VERY happy things worked out exactly like we said they would and we certainly hope we can earn your repeat business again in the future- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -call 1-888-389-9927 for a free auto shipping quote and go to our facebook to see our 36 thousand likes from previous repeat shippers www.facebook.com/carshippingpros ======================================= click and get a quote at www.myautoshippingquote.com =========================================== [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Hill
    Date:9/30/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Quick quote on my call
    Review:I really like car shipping pro's quote inquiry. their representatives gave me an estimate and i was surprised that it was very affordable plus they do it free of charge. i also like how they guarantee their customers that they provide a hassle-free d... [ More ]
    Response:We do do the initial shipping reservation free of charge! All quote requests during scheduled business hours are instantly quoted accurately from a REAL LIVE HUMAN! Not a robot! After 7pm then we will quote the request the next day at 9am opening of business. Chicago to Miami and Ft Lauderdale in we specialize in so for a free no obligation low quote call 888-389-9927 or go to - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - www.myautoshippingquote.com- - - - - - - - - - - -we have 36k likes on Facebook www.facebook.com/carshippingpros [ view ]
    Poster:Wallace Johnson
    Date:9/26/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive!
    Review:One word to describe my experience with Car Shipping Pros: impressive! I was under the impression that reviews online have no basis, but I decided to give them a try with the delivery of my car. Truly a hassle-free service in such an affordable price... [ More ]
    Response:Jeanette thank you so much for the impressive words! We do not pay our clients to post reviews here. All of our reviews are genuine main reason why you never saw 1000 or 500 because it is more difficult to actually get a positive review then make a sale. Makes sense. So reviews like yours actually truly make our day because we work so very hard to ensure optimal shipping service to each and every one of our clients ma'am. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -for a free no obligation quote please call us 1-888-389-9927 or go online to see pics of the new state of the art trucks utilized to actually transport your vehicle- - - - - -www.myautoshippingquote.com and get an instant quote today 36k likes on facebook from previous repeat shippers backing up our rock solid reputation so call in and set up your no money down reservation today! 888-389-9927 open until 7pm 6 days a week! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanette Meyer
    Date:9/24/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:You guys did a great job in transporting my car. I was relieved when car shipping pros could make the delivery in a week, thats why I was convinced by them to take the delivery. You guys exceed my expectation. Keep it up! [ View ]
    Response:florida to new yourk auto transport is our specialty Ray so like we said we would come through lightning fast! We got there in 5 days vs 7 if Im not mistaken so we really set out to blow you away since you mentioned you were a snowbird and all and there would be repeat business. I certainly do hope we did and we can earn your business every single time you move. Bottom line we want to be your go to guys when you are relocating or simply moving for pleasure taking a vacation etc. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -for a free quote call in to 888-389-9927 or go to www.myautoshippingquot5e.com get a free instan t quote from a live person not a robot and while youre there see our picture gallery of our state of the art trucks we use [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Dickerson
    Date:9/19/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Pros
    Review:All i can say is thank you for making the delivery possible. I have to fly to WA for a business trip and stay there for a couple of months. I decided to bring my car so I could also take care of the ongoing repairs while I'm staying in WA. Before I l... [ More ]
    Response:thomas thanks for all the kind words. We really are an amazing company and we are not A rated in the Better Business Bureau for nothing. We strive to overachieve and not sadly disappoint on EVERY SINGLE auto transport. For a free quote call our toll free where live reps are standing by to answer any and all of your questions at 888-389-9927 and please do go online to www.myautoshippingquote.com to ask for a free instant online quote and see our new state of the art trucks utilized on every load! Price and value are 2 separate things and lower prices secure older trucks that WILL break down leaving you to deal with all the stress of delays and of course the rental car fees associated with these delays! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Guzman
    Date:9/12/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Experienced transporter
    Review:I'm very satisfied with car shipping pros delivery. my car was picked up on the said date and then arrived in IL in a week. the $100 rebate is a good catch. will refer you to my friends and co-workers. it's nice doing business with you! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much Frank! Florida to Illinois is one of our main routes we certainly specialize in and yes $100 off rebate we feel is a terrific catch hence it makes the total lower! Call in to request a quote at 1-888-389-9927 or go online to www.myautoshippingquote.com and see our state of the art trucks utilized on enclosed and open transport. Also Frank our 36k likes on Facebook also did the trick because I remember you being very delighted to see that. www.facebook.com/carshippingpros [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Logan
    Date:9/8/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: the real deal
    Review:Purchased a Porsche Carrera in eBay and have it delivered by Car Shipping Pros. Your company is the real deal! Will never have 2nd thoughts on my next delivery, I will call you immediately [ View ]
    Response:Tom your Porsche was a beauty indeed! My goodness. A head turner if we ever saw one! We did request top rack for your Porsche so it would not get any oil spills or water damage to the top. Call for a no money down reservation today 888-389-9927 or go online and request a free auto shipping quote www.myautoshippingquote.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Mapp
    Date:9/4/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Mileage is saved
    Review:I have to drive my car from CA - WA for a business trip, but I decided to have it shipped because my BMW is gonna be sold when I arrive in WA. Car arrived in WA in same condition, no additional mileage so I don't have to lower the car cost! [ View ]
    Response:Hey Kyle! Thanks sooooooooo much for the kind words. California to washington is one of the routes we do specialize on so this was like taking candy from a baby. We also mount it and it stays there on teh truck so we certainly do not have the carrier driving around adding mileage to yoru vehicle as you saw. We strive to overdeliver in every aspect of teh auto shipping transaction =============for a free quote go to www.myautoshippingquote.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Robertson
    Date:8/31/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars!!
    Review:Excellent service! My Accent arrived on time and as promised, in perfect condition. Good job, expect another call from me anytime soon. Will refer you to friends also. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Waters we are very pleased we could help in the transport of your vehicle. We do always strive for 5 stars regardless who we deal with. We figure we do right by every single client and the repeat business will come AND IT HAS COME so we are happy to deliver the best always. Thanks for the referral as well Jon! It is the highest compliment any shipper can offer us [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Waters
    Date:8/29/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: job well done
    Review:Thanks for delivering on your promise of getting my sister's Mercedes all the way to Orlando in a week! Very easy transaction, Kathleen was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Definitely recommended car shipping service! [ View ]
    Response:Joan this is kathleen parker here from car shipping pros and I thank you for such a wonderful review! I was hoping to have your sisters e500 there in 3 days actually but the traffic was just horrid for the drivers so they took 5 days still a pretty good transit time! Go online to myautoshippingquote.com and get an instant auto shipping quote and see our gallery of trucks on there. We flaunt 31k likes on facebook www.facebook.com/carshippingpros or call today 8883899927 [ view ]
    Poster:Joan Watkins
    Date:8/15/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and painless auto shipping
    Review:What a happy surprise! We shipped a brand new Mini Cooper with great trepidation. Bettzy was reassuring and professional on the phone. Double bonus: she managed to find us a driver THE NEXT DAY. The car arrived in perfect shape. Price was right. ... [ More ]
    Response:Maggie thank you for taking 3 minutes to write such a wonderful review for Bettzy! She really is one of our prized gems! And yes we work fast in this case 24 hrs! We knew how much of a sense of urgency you had so time was of the essence! For quotes go to our website and get an instant quote at www.myautoshippingquote.com or check out our 31 thousand likes on facebook www.facebook.com/carshippingpros [ view ]
    Poster:Maggie Morrissey
    Date:8/11/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: excellent transporter
    Review:Thank you for doing a great job in delivering my Bentley safely from Orlando all the way here to California. As a collector of vintage cars, getting the vehicle in tip-top condition means so much! I think I found my favorite shipping service. [ View ]
    Response:Leo you are absolutely wonderful! So were the pics of your Bentley you sent us my goodness! What a beauty! We really did try to get you the best auto transporter possible this is why their 5 stars meant so much to us so we took a little longer just to ensure you were satisfied with the auto transport service. Like us on facebook Leonard at www.facebook.com/carshippingpros and be one of the 31 thousand people who have already liked our page! [ view ]
    Poster:Leonard Kee
    Date:8/2/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Look for Brittany! They did a great job on delivering my Mercedes. I will definitely be using their services again. [ View ]
    Response:Amy we are certainly not perfect but we strive to be in the customer service we provide our shippers day in day out. They say success is the repeated disciplined actions performed on a daily basis and we take this VERY SERIOUS when it pertains to auto transport. Brittany Miller is our best dispatcher here at car shipping pros so it is no surprise to us that you got the best so you received the best service! In the future amy go to www.myautoshippingquote.com to get a free no obligation instant quote ! Military go to marinecorpsautoshipping.com as we are the preferred shipper of the USMC [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Baker
    Date:7/30/2014 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Customer Service & Great first experince in Auto shipping....
    Review:This was my first time shipping my vehicle and I seen so many negative things about the auto shipping industry. I was so scared of possiable scams and other horror stories. But Bettzy at car shipping pros was wonderful. She anwsered all my questions ... [ More ]
    Response:Sophie thank you so much for all the awesome comments you mentioned about Bettzy. She is one of our best team members but everyone in all honesty at car shipping pros is knowledgeable and well trained so we overdeliver. AND WE DO CARE! UNLIKE SOME OTHER COMPANIES THAT LOCK YOU INTO A 10 DAY CONTRACT AND THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR DEAR LIFE REGARDLESS IF THEY SHIP YOUR CAR OR NOT we always strive to do right by the shipper. Challenges do occur in this industry because we deal with mother nature, inclement weather, weight station delays, float tires you name it but we as an auto shipping company know that if we cross out Ts and dot our Is and earn shippers business from the get go, we have a fairer shot of the shipper having a fantastic experience! We are also Sophie the only company in the industry thats rock solid and our facebook likes of previous repeat shippers demonstrate it! Over 20k likes today! www.facebook.com/carshippingpros www.myautoshippingquote.com to get our best rate to ship your vehicle today! [ view ]
    Poster:SophieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 5:12:00 AM
    Subject: Saved me a lot
    Review:My sister delivered her car from FL to CA with car shipping pros before she leave to stay with us for a couple of months for her work. Delivery arrived on time! great service! i was actually surprised with what she did. She saved a lot on gas and mil... [ More ]
    Response:Becca, we always try to save our clients the most we can and keep costs low always of course taking into consideration not affecting the overall value of the service we provide. Fl to Ca remains one of our specialty routes and we have drivers standing by doing the route 5 to 7 days weekly. Out of the 50 united states we specialize in 35 of the main states where pick ups in 72 hours or less is certainly feasible! To go online and inquire about a rate for your route call 888-389-9927 or submit for an auto shipping quote at www.myautoshippingquote.com Military go to marinecorpsautoshipping.com and take advantage of our $50 discount as we appreciate your service. [ view ]
    Poster:Rebecca Hernandez
    Date:7/27/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: dishonest company, unrespectfull, asking extra money
    Review: Review: this company is a group of thieves, and dishonest, they arranged driver for me, during the delivery the Driver called me, threatening me over the phone asking for extra 100 $ or he will not deliver the car, don't deal with this company, Bet... [ More ]
    Response:Hassan I think we both know we earned the $100 we made off of your transport sir. We lowered our fee which is something we never do even after you made the decision of placing more then 200 lbs in the car visibly blocking the drivers visibility. When the driver who will get fined $500 minimum penalty arrived at your front door sir he instructed your mother to either unpack the belongings from the car or he would rightfully so charge $100 more which was a deal in itself as he was the one taking the risk and risking DOT shutting him down and inspecting his entire truck for drugs as this is the procedure that is done when they see belongings packed in cars that are not supposed to be there to begin with. When your mother was complying and removing the items you instantly called her and asked her NOT TO REMOVE A THING that you would pay the $100 cause after all you were a doctor. You then proceeded to call our company daily multiple times asking for $100 back which you were advised we do not work for free especially based on the bad decisions YOU YOURSELF MADE HASSAN. You had the opportunity to have you mother remove all belongings as she was doing or a portion of them as the carrier was even nice enough to allow some items but not the entire vehicle as we are a car moving company and not a household moving company. You neglected to act civilized with the driver on the line Hassan utilizing profanity and even mentioning at one point you were a doctor and didn't have to speak to a driver on the line cause that was beyond your socioeconomic category yet this review came in for $100? As we told you before and we will reiterate again, belongings in cars are allowed out of courtesy and not obligation and is ultimately up to the discretion of the driver and not us. We allowed a reasonable amount, you made the decision to take advantage of it and then were upset at your own decision when you were charged $100 at pick up. However the driver could have simply left and left your car for someone else to pick up but you instructed your mother to go ahead and repack the stuff. In the end we know as a corporation we can not simply please every single person. But dishonesty we are not on the contrary we remain one of the most well rounded companies with reasonable prices out there. Variables exist in any industry sir and unfortunately we deal with irrational minds that wish to take advantage of any situation to get a buck back. Our company has value and we rendered services as we always do not even charging up front to do right by the client so to this review I say: We always try to do the right thing. You should learn from our actions and take notes. Be well Hassan and understand at least in America, the world is not handed to you for free. All services have a price tagged to it. We offer the best value to every one of our valued and precious clients we serve. [ view ]
    Poster:hassan
    Date:7/26/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: big help!
    Review:As a mother of 3, I didn’t have much time to go through all the things needed to have my car shipped, Florida to NY. Thankfully, Car Shipping Pros was very helpful in taking care of things for me especially to Jenny and Kat! [ View ]
    Response:Suanne thanks so much for taking the time to write a positive review! And as a mother of 2 myself, we DO care about our clients. Call Kathleen at 1-888-389-9927 ext 103 or get a free quote at www.myautoshippingquote.com [ view ]
    Poster:Suanne Jones
    Date:7/15/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fast service, friendly staff, keep it up!
    Review:I recommend Car shipping pros for their fast and efficient service. Look for Jenny, she was really nice to walk me through the entire thing even when there were last minute changes. The vehicle still arrived at Miami on time and in great condition. W... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS SCOTT! Jennifer is one of the best we have in dispatch. For a free no obligation instant quote go to www.myautoshippingquote.com and to view our gallery of state of the art trucks. Go to our facebook at www.facebook.com/carshippingpros and join on of our 12k likes to get instant auto shipping rebates! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Garcia
    Date:7/4/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: AWFUL experience - AVOID GT Transport
    Review:The broker, Car Shipping Pros, was marginally acceptable (they tried to help, but not helpful - hence this review). The carrier, GT Transport, was AWFUL. Truck arrived with over $3000 damage and GT Transport refused to pay for it (said WE had to pa... [ More ]
    Response:Robin this case as we shared with you, was the exception and not the rule Robin as you know and you mentioned, these carriers we utilize day in day out are all part of our safety network of carriers, all with high credentials and rock solid ratings. This industry of ours has variables like life itself and when inclement weather for example happens, or truck repairs slows us down a little due to the carrier having to stop forcefully, or hydraulic systems don\t raise any more, we certainly don't hide or not answer the calls like we unfortunately hear some of the folks in these industry do. We face every challenge focusing on the solution every step of the way just like we did Robin on your deal. We were diligent and asked you for the bill of lading and when we received it it demonstrated you had signed off that the vehicles were delivered in the same acceptable condition they were picked up in **why the insurance company declined your claim because the bill of lading is the legally binding document that proves if there was damage or not. We instructed you to be present BOTH at the 5 point inspection at pick up Robin as well as delivery. This obviously was not done. If you would have been present or paying attention then you would have been present to notate on the bill of lading the alleged damages your vehicles had. We helped you in every step of the way with the insurance claim however please understand there is only so much we can do when the insurance companys adjusters themselves decline teh claim due to factual evidence demonstrating you released this carrier company from all liability when you signed off the cars were in great shape at delivery on that bill of lading with the 2 safety checks on it. Things happen in this industry and we arent ranked consistently top 10 auto shipping companies nationwide by being mediocre and dropping the ball. We deal with a third party and their insurance company and in thsi case a weak case at best. We are an auto shipping company and a darn great one but we are certainly not miracles workers when factual evidence proves otherwise. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin Sampsell
    Date:5/2/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I had a car shipped cross country and use car shipping pros, and they were awesome! They were very flexible with a last minute change of pick up date and they scheduled someone exactly the new date of pick up without any issues. There was also a misu... [ More ]
    Response:Chirag YOU were just a plain awesome auto transport shipper to deal with! As you can see we don't hide when other human beings overlook certain things meaning no harm of course Kathleen was ALWAYS there to pick up your calls and help why? SIMPLE. It was the promise we made to you from the very beginning Chirag and we are a company that believes that having a conversation is more important then the actual transaction. If you treat consumers with the respect and dignity they deserve, the bi product will be exactly what Car Shipping Pros has- a rock solid foundation of repeat shippers that continues to grow year in year out. The last minute change of pick up was no problem either! Life isn't perfect and neither are we humans living in it so consideration and thinking WITHOUT THE BOX even has been our key to success! So very grateful for such a positive feedback and we look forward to continuing to service all of your auto shipping needs. ============= ==========1-888-389-9927 for a free quote=============== ==========www.myautoshippingquote.com================ OPEN 9-9 MON-FRI SAT 10-6 SUN 12-2===================== [ view ]
    Poster:Chirag Gandhi
    Date:12/11/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping Pros
    Review:This is very positive feedback from a customer. Auto Trans Experts delivered my 1972 Corvette early despite very cold, snowy weather. The vehicle was enclosed, protected and none the worse for wear from the 500+ mile trip. Alec, the transport driver,... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Fletcher thank you so very much for coming through and taking the time to post a wonderful review. This was Montana to Colorado not the easiest of routes whatsoever as a matter of fact and Jenny Patterson still got you done correctly and promptly! Like I told you we would. 1 day pick up and delivery time was not too shabby either huh! LOL $705 ENCLOSED transport was just a steal like I shared with you so I am certainly glad all worked out in such a terrific matter for you but honestly I am not surprised because like I also shared with you we strive for flawless execution from beginning to end. =============1-888-389-9927 ======================== =============www.myautoshippingquote.com=============== [ view ]
    Poster:Fletch
    Date:12/10/2013 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Mrs. Melek took great care of me
    Review:called car shipping pros for the shipment of my 1998 Bmw M3 and we spoke to Mrs. Melek over in logistics. She took great care of our car shipment and she made sure the drivers were there on time at pick up and delivery. Michigan to Florida 3 day trip... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Giselle for your kind words! Michigan to Fl is one of our specialties since one of our corporate headquarters is in Grandville Michigan! FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE GO TO WWW.MYAUTOSHIPPINGQUOTE.COM OR CALL 1-888-389-9927 EXTENSION 102 9-9 7 DAYS A WEEK [ view ]
    Poster:Giselle R.
    Date:11/12/2013 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I would recommend this shipper to anyone that is seeking a trustworthy shipper. There are so many people in this industry and you simply do not know who to trust. This company was the first company I contacted via phone directly and I had a great f... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen and Jenny certainly thank you Shern for taking the time to go out of your way to ensure our future shippers know Car Shipping Pros is a company they can all trust. We are A rated in the Better Business Bureau a dying breed among auto shipping companies nationwide. Fl to Ga was certainly a very well known route by Jennifer Patterson as well so she immediately had 7 drivers lined up for ya! I know you liked the fact that we NEVER ask for any money up front at the time of booking your reservation and this is one of the reasons why clients come with us besides the flawless execution we deliver on ever auto transport. GO TO GET A FREE QUOTE AT WWW.MYAUTOSHIPPINGQUOTE.COM if you are in teh military we are the preferred shipper of the USMC so please visit www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com to qualify for special savings and get your free quote as well. www.facebook.com/carshippingpros LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND RECEIVE DISCOUNTS JOIN ONE OF THE 11K SHIPPERS ALREADY LIKING US ON FB [ view ]
    Poster:Shern
    Date:10/10/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: rep Sally-cross country trip only 8 days
    Review:Called around several auto shipping companies and they were all telling me my trip took 10-12 some even told me 15 days! I was wanting to have my Civic shipped from Spokane to Baltimore and I did procrastinate,never lied to anyone. Bottom line, I ne... [ More ]
    Response:WA-MD 8 days is lightning fast yes and with team driver assignment this is a cinch! Fortunately we here at Car Shipping Pros have a variety of car haulers both teams and solos, flat beds, stingers, heavy equipment, 3-4 car wedges you name it that can certainly get the job done quickly and safely as SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST! The fact that you were a Civic as Sally discussed with you, was certainly a huge plus because you were in demand when it came to what the drivers were seeking as the final spot on their rigs. It was a tad more because of the rush delivery status tagged on the account but $1100 for a cross country move is extremely attractive especially during high season! Thanks for the review C! ============================================== Contact Sally at 1-888-389-9927 ext 101===================== or request a quote at www.myautoshippingquote.com============= ========Military go to www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com======== [ view ]
    Poster:C
    Date:9/25/2013 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Jenny helped us get from Ohio to Florida!
    Review:Jennifer Patterson at Car Shipping Pros was spectacular! I originally called in once I found them online and dealt with Sally as far as placing my order. She was very sweet had product knowledge which is what I genuinely look for when I do business. ... [ More ]
    Response:It took her so long? LOL 1 Hour! Jennifer is one of the best dispatchers in the entire industry. She has won many awards logistically for a job well done in the most difficult of routes! Oh-Fl not it! I'm speaking of like Helena Montana to IA. States that are just simply atrocious to transport anything through because of the state's mountains and demographic limitations in general. She has done in 72 hrs. I mean when you know you just know. It's skill not luck Mr. Grant. Sally is extatic you placed the review too! Thanks for your sincere words and may we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future sir. ============================================== Sally can assist you at 1-888-389-9927 ext 101================== www.myautoshippingquote.com for a free no obligation quote [ view ]
    Poster:DW Grant
    Date:9/25/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Ask for More!
    Review:Great work Sarah, Jennifer and Maria. I dealt with Sarah and she was just wonderful! Maria was very sweet as well always making sure my messages to Jennifer Patterson went through. I most definitely recommend Sarah and Car Shipping Pros to anyone w... [ More ]
    Response:AP Sarah specifically wants to say thank you for coming through for her with this review. She was working on a list of possible reviews previous shippers she had helped out and she kept on saying you were the ideal candidate because you were just so sweet! Fl - NV is a route we do as well often so all the pieces fell into place quite lovely. The fact that you had an SUV as well was really no match for Jennifer's skil as we all joked! Thanks AP we remain thankful for this review =============================================== Contact Sarah at 1-888-389-9927 ext 101===================== [ view ]
    Poster:AP Stone
    Date:9/25/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:I called car shipping pros 2 weeks ago to set up my auto shipping from Florida to Maryland and I spoke to Kathleen Parker there. Sarah first answered and she was very professional and she looked up my reference number and told me I was assigned to Ka... [ More ]
    Response:Lee Kathleen here. Lee first and foremost I LOVE RESPECT AND ADMIRE SINGLE PARENTS. So immediately of course I wanted to make sure we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for looking us up on Google and deciding to click on our website and ultimately choose us to take care and handle the auto shipping. Besides you had the Z3!!!!!!!! How can we forget we only spoke about it for 20 minutes. I loved my Z3 too when I had it it was a lot of fun yes! I like to explain every step to the consumer. Why some competitors ask me? Simple. If the consumer knows what to expect everything flows better more tranquil because they know exactly what we are doing and they can also value the amount of effort you're putting in to make the deal work. This is definitely a ton of hard work but like Steve Jobs once said: "When you like what you do...the vision pulls you." I love what I do! Thanks Lee and you my friend also rock!================================== Kathleen is available to discuss transport insurance and door to door service with never any money up front required at 1-888-389-9927 extension 103 [ view ]
    Poster:Lee J.
    Date:9/23/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kept Me in the Loop
    Review:First I want to say thank you Jenny for always letting me know exactly where my truck was sicne you knew we were working with 1 lonely car. You kept my wife and I informed every step of the way and we appreciate that very much. Price was fair, Maria ... [ More ]
    Response:Maria would like to thank Mr. Steen for allowing her to book the order. Jennifer Patterson would of course like to express her gratitude to Sonny for working with her and being patient with her every step of the way. We appreciate the complements of the assigned carrier we utilize and yes we are very good friends with those folks over there and they have done a multitude of favors for Jen over in dispatch for quicker pick ups and later deliveries due to flight delays on the consumer's end. We are also glad the rain cleaned your truck so Jennifer says all this and a free car wash too! You simply can't beat it ============================================== Call Maria Trujillo at 1-888-389-9927 extension 102 10-9pm mon-fri sat 10-2 [ view ]
    Poster:Sonny Steen
    Date:9/20/2013 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Show Car
    Review:I authorized service on Thursday afternoon and Car Shipping Pro's called on Monday morning with a pick up for Tuesday morning, but the driver wanted an additional $50.00 which I agreed to. The car was derlivered the next day in perfect condition. Be... [ More ]
    Response:Larry did mention to Maria this was a 5 star review so the 4 star rating is a slight slip of the finger here. We worked very hard for a 5 star review so Maria wanted to point this out here. Larry on behalf of the crew at Car Shipping Pros it was delightful to deal with you sir and I personally thought this was amazing team work from the very start so no wonder all turned up excellent! As we mentioned to you when you placed the order we usually quote within a $50 margin window so if the driver calls in wanting additional funds due to their designated flat fees then that won't be a hurdle we have to cross with the consumer. So you were cool when he asked and we presented you with the option naturally. We got this done earlier then expected as we originally told you we needed a 3-5 BUSINESS DAY time frame to get this done and we did it in the second business day. Just how we like it! We always over deliver Larry just like i promised ya! Thanks Mr. Wagner for your business and I am looking forward to taking care of your auto shipping when you need to return! ============================== Kathleen Parker============18883899927 extension 103====== ============www.myautoshippingquote.com=============== [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Wagner
    Date:9/20/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Laredo no problems with Kathleen
    Review:Everyone I spoke to told me Laredo Texas and El Paso were horrible areas to get cars shipped from or to. They all gave me ridiculous prices I could not afford and I knew something was wrong. These folks were honest straight forward and at the end got... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen Parker remains one of the best logistics coordinators this industry has seen. She does specialize in Laredo Texas, El Paso and Brownsville the 3 most difficult cities in Texas for auto shipping. She mas it look too easy! GET A FREE QUOTE AT WWW.MYAUTOSHIPPINGQUOTE.COM OR CALL 1-888-389-9927 X103 [ view ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:9/20/2013 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived on time without a scratch
    Review:This is the review I promised Jen as she did a wonderful job taking care of the back end of our deal always ensuring we were satisfied customers. And we are Jennifer! We had a car transport from Seattle to Miami and it was seamless. We actually ex... [ More ]
    Response:====Washington to Florida and cross country trips are Jen's specialty===== Her team of gals under her are also as terrific as she is as a supervisor. Jennifer memorizes routes and dedicated car haulers doing the routes like kids memorize their A-B-C's LOL We are very fortunate to have her spearheading our dispatch department here at Car Shipping Pros and always seek to empower her to make flexible decisions that will benefit not only the company but the consumer. Because bottom line.........WITHOUT THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO COMPANY. Thank you to all our wonderful current and repeating clientele as well as our dealership corporate accounts that entrust hundreds of vehicles a month to Car Shipping Pros. We will never let you down. ========================================= Call Kathleen Parker for an auto shipping quote today as she works hand in hand with Jennifer but in reservation at 1-888-389-9927 extension 103 Kathleen is very hardworking always working OT 9-9 mon-fri sat 10-7 sun 12-4 ============================================== [ view ]
    Poster:Casie
    Date:9/19/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: TX-MD $600 Job well done Maria!
    Review:After going online to request a shipping quote I was called by 20 different companies giving me different rates and different stories on how this industry worked apparently. I was scared by the time I got done with the 6th company. Then I called the ... [ More ]
    Response:Ray thanks so much for your complements regarding Maria and Car Shipping Pros. We really have a policy here not to hound people as much as the rest of the companies we've heard about in auto shipping. We sent you the quote and wait 2 days prior to even reaching out most of the time. Like Maria says she doesn't want to be the first to earn your business she wants to be the final and last. In this case this statement served true. Thanks Ray for your business, your trust, your effort and of course. This review!============================================ Maria can be contacted at 1-888-389-9927 extension 102 10am - 9pm EST mon-fri sat 10am-2pm EST Sun she's off however the company remains open==== [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Fletcher
    Date:9/19/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer Service
    Review:Like I told Kathleen Parker after finishing speaking to her. I have 3 words girl for you IT'S ALL TRUE! I had to ship my Jeep from LA to Atlanta and everyone gave me some sob story how GA was not a desirable area??? I was honestly in shock because A... [ More ]
    Response:Louis this is Kathleen. Words can not express how grateful I am for your kindness and due diligence in executing this review. It's funny, folks out there don't realize that getting a review is actually harder then making a sale! If you do right by the consumer (which I ALWAYS do) you hardly ever hear back from them well until they need a transport again. In all fairness I do have a ton of repeat business coming my way because of how I treat human beings Louis. We do California to Georgia all the time so Jennifer already knew who to call. Plus you were wonderful to keep contact with always answering our calls when we needed to reach you which is so very important in this industry. Louis you were communicative and a pleasure to deal with and positive from the start so naturally=======ALL WENT SMOOTH [ view ]
    Poster:Louis D.
    Date:9/19/2013 10:30:00 AM
    Review:We are snowbirds shipping regularly from Elizabeth to Miami, Fl. This year we decided to ship a little earlier since the winter is predicted to be tougher as well. Spoke to a very nice lady by the name of Maria there and she helped us out. She even... [ More ]
    Response:NJ-FL Snowbirds are our favorite shippers to deal with and all of the northern sister states really primarily due to their no bs, straight forward approach they bring to the table. We are exactly the same so naturally it's a match made in heaven! Yazmine we thank you for your awesome review ma'am! [ view ]
    Poster:Yazmine
    Date:9/18/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette shipped to Fl in 3 days
    Review:I contacted Car Shipping Pros to ship my 1969 Stingray from Bedford to Naples. Spoke to Sally who was very pleasant from the start. In the middle of the order process we had Kat who assisted in sending me the driver's info along with Jennifer Patte... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen, Sally, and Jennifer yes a wonderful combination there! All 3 are superb logistics coordinators always giving their best to every client they touch (and they service about 200 calls each daily) Amy we still have pics of your Vette in the office up! What a beauty my lord! Unlike our competitors in this industry Amy we DO release driver's information right away. we don't hold on to it for deal life because there is simply no need for that especially when you are being truthful and one actually has a carrier. Honesty is always the best policy and it has worked for us day in day out. MA-FL is a 3 day trip but again we always say 5 to give the driver also some breathing room for any potential challenges like weight stations being backed up or blow outs. We aim to be as considerate as we possibly can with everyone. ============================================= 1-888-389-9927 ext 101 Sally=========================== ====www.myautoshippingquote.com for a free auto shipping price quote [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Balisi
    Date:9/17/2013 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Kathleen Parker service
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience and I picked Car Shipping Pros after looking at many companies and reviews. There is a good reason why they have a 5 star rating. Kathleen was prompt, courteous and knowledgable and met or exceeded all of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan Bartholomew
    Date:8/22/2013 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Maria here's your well earned review
    Review:Maria sorry to have taken this long with placing this review but my wife got sick and I was in and out of the hospital taking care of her. Maria at Car Shipping Pros was a pleasure to do business with. I had my 2007 Mercedes S500 shipped from Seattle... [ More ]
    Response:Car Shipping Pros is happy you have chosen us to transport your vehicle door to door on a nationwide auto shipping network. Call Maria at 1-8888-389-9927 ext 102 and get a free auto shipping quote today! Thanks Rohit true pleasure dealing with you as well as your wife========================== [ view ]
    Poster:Rohit SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Kentucky was no problem for Jen
    Review:I called Jen last week and I had her ship my car from Margate to Ky. Everyone else had explained to me Ky was a difficult state to deal with so naturally I was concerned. Jen was nice easy to deal with and she got it done in 48 hours. Thanks Jen for ... [ More ]
    Response:Jennifer Patterson knows Kentucky and the Tennessee areas like the palm of her hands. Contact her at 1-888-389-9927 ext 101 Car Shipping Pros thanks mika for a great review for an auto transport done from Margate, Fl to Louisville Ky. We did transport this vehicle in a 48 business hour turnaround time as we cater to express shipping. Thanks again for such a wonderful review============================================================================================== [ view ]
    Poster:Mika
    Date:8/12/2013 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: NJ-Fl great experience with Maria
    Review:Maria at Car Shipping Pros was professional, courteous, and she certainly knew what she was doing. My husband and I were very pleased with their price and we will using them again in a couple of months when going back to Elizabeth. Our BMW 318 was de... [ More ]
    Response:NJ - Fl is Car Shipping Pros specialty especially in this snow bird season! We hold your hand throughout the entire transaction and make sure you come back year after year! If you like what you hear and aim to be treated with integrity and respect choose Car Shipping Pros for your nationwide auto shipping needs. Cassie Maria Trujillo thanks you for a job well done and a wonderful attitude in working with us as a team to get you out within a short period of time. Snowbirds Call Maria at 1-888-389-9927 extension 102==================== www.myautoshippingquote.com and of course for military auto shipping go to our military car shipping page at www.mariencorpsautoshipping.com==================================================================== [ view ]
    Poster:Cassie B.
    Date:7/16/2013 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:Overall the experience was great! With such a big move from the NE down south I was glad I felt comfortable about the whole experience from the moment I arranged the order to the car being pulled up to our new hOme was amazing The price was in the b... [ More ]
    Response:NY-TX during the busiest season of the year and we still got you done Jeremy thanks for the review! We always aim to exceed our shipper's expectations so they return to us year in and year out like they do. Car Shipping pros does specialize in areas of Texas that most companies wont touch like El Paso, Laredo, Fort Worth, Brownsville. Of course we also do Houston and Dallas needless to say. Check out our beautiful gallery of previously shipped vehicles at www.myautoshippingquote.com or military please go to our newest site for you brave men and women at www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com====================================================================================1-888-389-9927 ======================= [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy gardner
    Date:7/9/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Jennifer Patterson-One in a Million!
    Review:I contacted Jennifer Patterson at Car Shipping Pros, with the challenge of getting my hot rod shipped across country in a short period of time. She's a true professional! She worked with me until she found a transport company that could quickly p... [ More ]
    Response:WI-AZ was a successful transaction here with Jennifer Patterson due to the willingness of the customer to be flexible of course and just an overall sweetheart to deal with. My challenge I overcame was the reasonable price with it being a hot rod. It's like wanting a Porsche with Corolla prices LOL yet I still got it done pulling some strings and chatting with some reasonable drivers from Madison. Thanks Degerman for your awesome review and folks if you need great service with no money down call me at 1=888=389=9927 ext 103==========================================================www.myautoshippingquote.com=============================www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com=============== [ view ]
    Poster:smdegerman
    Date:6/29/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended.
    Review:After a couple of minor hiccups, everything was handled on time and in a very professional manner. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:FL-NY auto transport for my favorite English chap! Bryan Ginns you were one of my favorite shippers and repeat shippers by far. I certainly look forward to shipping many more vehicles for you sir as you are a gentleman and a scholar! Car Shipping Pros specializes in any car move from Miami or Ft Lauderdale or even West Palm Beach as we have one of our corporate offices in Fl. We can then offer you reasonable rates without waiting the usual 10 day period most brokers tag on their contract automatically. Call Kathleen Parker or Jennifer Patterson at 1-888-389-9927 Kathleen is at ext 103 Jen 101============================================================www.myautoshippingquote.com==========================www.marinceorpsautoshipping.com========== [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Ginns
    Date:6/19/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Took great care of my STS thanks Kat!
    Review:Kathleen Parker at Car Shipping Pros was just an unbelievable transport representative to deal with! Honestly I did my homework people and I spoke to 13 different auto transport movers for 3 days in a row and when comparing her to every other...there... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen Parker is not only our best logistics representative here at Car Shipping Pros but remains a one of a kind gem in the nationwide auto shipping industry highly scouted and very much in demand by her many repeat clients that proactively seek her out to ship their vehicles without dealing with any unnecessary stress or frustrations. Kat will explain it all in detail and you will never feel like just another number or dollar on the books. Kathleen works 12 hours a day from 9am-9pm EST time to accommodate most working person's schedule. reservations@myautoshippingquote.com is her email and she answers with the fastest turn around time of anyone in the industry live! Within an hour or less Kathleen will answer all your auto shipping concerns. ==========================================================www.myautoshippingquote.com=============== =====www.marinecorpsautoshipping.com=================== ===================1-888-389-9927 extension 103 [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Miller
    Date:6/17/2013 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Best Motors uses Car Shipping Pros Wa-FL
    Review:Best Motors has used the services of car shipping pros for the last year and we are very satisfied with the help Maria, Ernesto, and Kathleen always give us. This last shipment was of a 1991 Acura NSX to one of our VIP clients in Deland, Fl and the N... [ More ]
    Response:Dealerships yes we offer a great bulk shipping perk rebates for you! Wa-Fl was this route we worked on and again we thank Lee for such an amazing and positive feedback on our overall level of service provided. The Acura NSX remains our favorite collector's item and we certainly knew it was low clearance low to the ground and so we immediately asked Jenny and her dispatch team of gals under her to get the ball rolling with reaching out to carriers possessing low clearance ramps and experience so the undercarriage Lee would not be damaged. Team work is so essential in any auto shipping company and in any business in general and we are blessed to have such an elite team here whose morals and ethics remain always in the front line when booking and dispatching a deal. =========================================================www.myautoshippingquote.com===================================www.facebook.com/carshippingpros===== [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:6/15/2013 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended for the Carolinas
    Review:I was called by so many companies I lost count honestly. Then Chris at Car Shipping Pros called me and explained everything to me in great detail so I understood because honestly I was very hesitant to select a company as other companies had told me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alrick
    Date:6/14/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service a great Job
    Review:Thankyou Maria , you did a great service to me. very professional great communication everything explained and Im just impressed of how easy your company is to deal with and you made it fun. I will use you guys on the return for sure [ View ]
    Poster:robert
    Date:6/14/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wow Service
    Review: Car Shipping Pros is the best in town. I had the chance to get my car transported from Florida to Massachusetts with the best cost and all security procedures applied. They help me every step thru and I can definitely say they have the best custo... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwing Guilloteau
    Date:6/12/2013 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience cross country move
    Review:I had a lot of auto shipping companies contacting me to offer me their services but Car Shipping Pros was the most professional and trustworthy from all of them that called me. I spoke to Kathleen Parker in the logistics department and he was so very... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:6/11/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and honored military discount
    Review:Carshippingpros did a great job of lining up a driver for a difficult and less traveled route. The pickup was on time and so was the delivery. The driver communicated his ETA and arrived earlier than promised. Overall a great service from a compan... [ More ]
    Response:CAR SHIPPING PROS- THE LEADER IN NATIONWIDE AUTO SHIPPING- Sean Thank you so very much for not only taking the time to place such a favorable auto shipping review (military nevertheless which we love and admire) but submitting it twice to ensure it was actually live on the site! We certainly hope Car Shipping Pros has earned your respect (which by the looks of it we have ) and you send many of your fellow veterans which wish to ship their vehicles our way! Jennifer Patterson and Kathleen Parker really placed forth maximum effort to ensure the transport of your VW was as smooth as we could possibly arrange it! Yes the route MN to OR is off the beaten path but certainly no match for Car Shipping Pros 40 plus years of combined experience. They say in life Sean less is more. IN auto shipping, more is more! Due to our extensive network of pre-screened carriers we have previously worked with and pulling strings and favors for one of them to detour and get this done, we are now pleased to have one more veteran recommending us. Much obliged Sean and God Bless you man! And I know you're an Army guy but SEMPER FI from Car Shipping Pros! www.myautoshippingquote.com Click on gallery to view our previously shipped beauties and the state of the art car carrier we've used to safely deliver them! [ view ]
    Poster:VW owner