View 169,320 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,321th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1474 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.40% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: A1 Transport
    Review:Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent experience. The Amerifreight company found a carrier within minutes. The driver was professional and on time.The car was delivered with any damage and on time. I would recommend Amerifreight for anyones car hauling needs. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Dean JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Not the cheapest, but gets the job done
    Review:After being frustrated by the dealings of several other smaller companies, I turned to Amerifreight. They got it done and were reasonable about timing etc. Would recommend unless you're optimizing only for price. [ View ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent coast to coast transport!
    Review:Had a Mustang that I needed transported from Southern California to SW Florida. AmeriFreight did a great job sourcing a professional shipper who picked it up promptly and actually got it to me several days early. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight did a fantastic job shipping my car. The first carrier had a breakdown, and they almost immediately found a secondary carrier to step in and transport the car. I could not have been more impressed with the customer service I received. ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary KetchumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Review:Ali was very efficient and provided excellent customer service! Even though it took a little more time than expected to find a carrier she was always in touch providing status and updates. I would totally recommend Ameri Freight! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Chow FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Very good experience with Amerifreight, who got my car from point A to B for less than the competition, and in a very narrow window. Car works exactly as before too, so which shows that they take care of the cars as well. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Aidan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight - Graham Turner is the best person to work with
    Review:Hi Graham, thanks much for everything. Just to let you know i am very pleased with Ogii's auto transport. Ben ( with Ogiis ) was professional and responded to all my questions promptly. The trucking companies he works with are as top notch as they ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Review:It was a bit pricey but overall it was ok. Shipped 2 cars from FL to CA for $2,200, they were picked up and dropped off on time but they arrived with oil all over them. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/31/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:When it was decided to ship my mother's car from Florida to Maine, we began the daunting task of finding a reliable shipping service. Fortunately we decided on Amerifreight. In this day and age where many companies seem to focus on profit alone, Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara F.
    Date:8/31/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport MD to FL
    Review:The entire experience was excellent. Graham was very thorough in explaining his role and the plan of action as we moved forward. This situation was new to me and I appreciate his assistance as he guided me through expectations for both sides of the t... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan ShapiroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Thank you for your professional, prompt and courteous service in transporting our Land Rover from Texas to Boston, MA. Thanks also for going out of your way to arrange for pickup a little early-picking up the vehicle from the transporter depot on Fri... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Easy Transaction!!!
    Review:1501516251-BC Ali Miller was my contact person at AmeriFreight. I was referred to her by a friend who had used her services for their transportation needs also. Ali was very helpful, very responsive, not pushy and very informative. Our bid was pi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:S. ShanleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Review:The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:HunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was great
    Review:The service provided by AmeriFreight was great. They provided plenty of information, and contacted me quite often to make sure things were going well. Much thanks to Ali! This was my first time shipping a car, and all the way from coast to coast a... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert GriffinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Transparent
    Review:I am a repeat customer in less a year and I continue to be impressed with the service quality, honesty, and transparency that I get by doing business with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Graham worked hard to accommodate my changing needs and was successf... [ More ]
    Poster:C. B.
    Date:8/28/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I previously had another company booked to ship my truck and they were over a week late on the pickup and the communication was awful. I called amerifreight and my truck was pick up the next day. Every person I talked to was very helpful along the wa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Never disappoints
    Review:What can I say!! Graham is the best contact you can hope for. He goes above and beyond to meet the high expectations we always want from the service personal. I have shipped my car twice with the same company/contact and they have excelled both times... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:jampaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Josh was very good in handling my shipping. I needed to have my car go out by a certain date, and Josh came through. He walked me through all the steps and followed up on what he said he was going to do. Even when the initial quote changed because... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience again!
    Review:This was the second time I have used Amerifreight to ship a car. They are an outstanding company and the customer service is impeccable. Ali Miller was in contact with me throughout the whole process to ensure that the process went smoothly from sche... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:We searched multiple carriers prior to contacting AmeriFreight. Many of the companies we contacted were slow to respond and weren't as dedicated to helping us as AmeriFreight was. Ali Miller was our primary contact person and was a pleasure to work... [ More ]
    Date:8/28/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: FL-NV
    Review:No issues, which is the way you want this process to be. If you haven't shipped a car before you have to understand the bid a broker gives you is just a made up estimate. They are negotiating on the other side with actual carriers. The same goes with... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was excellent, Vick not so much.
    Review:My first attempt to contact Ali she was unavailable, which was fine. I called back and was told she was unavailable again, so I hoped someone else would be able to help, and they were. The representative Sam was very helpful in Ali's place. Sam infor... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JACK THOMASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: The Only Car Transport Company To Use!
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping is the only auto transport company to use! I have used other auto transport companies in the past and each time it turned out to be a nightmare. From the first phone call with AmeriFreight, Ali made the process easy and pa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service provided by Josh and Amerifreight
    Review:The service provided by Josh and AmeriFreight was excellent. Josh was very patient in explaining my options and was able to find me a carrier to California within one week of contacting him. The car arrived in California exactly one week later. With ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was an excellent broker for this move
    Review:AmeriFreight quickly obtained a shipper for my vehicle to be moved from a dealership in Connecticut to Texas. Ali's communication was quick, often, and detailed; I would definitely contact her and use her as a broker agent again. I was given several ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Erik SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was Great
    Review:Ali was extremely helpful. She called me to follow up and if I left a message I always got a callback. I really felt like she was with me every step of the way! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Monique LigginsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Made it Easy, Super effecient, Would recommend
    Review:I called to get an estimate for my 2009 Toyota Rav 4 and they were crystal clear on cost. I asked for express pick up options and it was worth it. The carrier was friendly, called me 1 hour before they came. Pick up took about 15 minutes. I called fo... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Danny CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TX car shipping
    Review:Order #1501516288-NS Decided to shop the car since there were 3 cars and 2 drivers. We went online and had qoutes sent to us. Due tobthe large number of woutes received we looked at the reviews of the various shippers. Having worked for 18 years i... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Second successful time shipping with Amerifreight
    Review:We have now shipped two cars across the country in the last four years with Amerifreight and continue to be satisfied customers. The coordinator was great both times and the truckers on both shipments were outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:8/27/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Fair price, fast service, would use again
    Review:I put out a couple feelers for quotes to ship my new car from Oklahoma to Texas, and Graham from Amerifreight was one of the dozens of responses I received. Amerifreight's initial quote was one of the highest I received, but Graham worked with me and... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AxtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transportation review
    Review:My overall experience was very good, though I was initially unaware that the estimated quote was indeed only an "estimate" and that the actual price will be determined by what the transporter offers and how it gets negotiated. I was drawn b... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:EunjooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Review:Josh responded the day I called with information about how Amerifreight does business, specifically in terms of shipping a car from Virginia to Utah. He was upfront about pricing indicating it was a bidding process where Amerifreight acts as a bro... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:f5hillsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transportation review
    Poster:Eun-JooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TX car shipping
    Review:Order # 1501516288-NS 3 cars. 2 drivers. I deove one car, towed one car and shipped one car. Shipping was by far the easiest way to relocate the car. The shipping quote was similar to the other qoutes I received. So I went through customer reviews... [ More ]
    Date:8/26/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: The last thing we expected was...
    Review:...to be totally satisfied with the end result of getting a car from Michigan to our daughter in Colorado without worry or hesitation. Josh Contreras at AmeriFreight was the agent that handled our request for shipment. His confidence in that we wou... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:George AdamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Solid!
    Review:There were some minor scratches and dirt on the top of my hood, roof, and trunk like something was dragged along the top of the car. Since my car is a very heavy long 1967 Lincoln Continenetal they put my car on the bottom which I completely underst... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up And Delivery On Time And Great Customer Service
    Review:The pickup and delivery of my Jeep Wrangler was the second vehicle that AmeriFreight has moved across country for me. I knew that my time frame was going to be tight, but the customer service reps were able to get me into the schedule and the process... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris ShanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jaguar XJS Transport
    Review:The previous transport of my Jaguar XJS last spring was a somewhat challenging situation due to the location and route of origin and the availability of transport companies in the area. Graham from AmeriFreight who was the agent in charge of my ship... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Roberto Q.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:After reading a lot of horror stories around the internet, I was relieved to find a company with good reviews on multiple sites. Pickup and delivery was easy and drivers were friendly and accommodating. I'd recommend these guys again. Got my car seve... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott FlorentinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
    Review:We shipped my wife's Pontiac Grand Prix from TN to CA. The representative from Amerifreight (Graham) was friendly and helpful. I appreciated how he walked us through the process and kept us as informed as he could about Amerfreight's portion of the d... [ More ]
    Response:Duplicate [ view ]
    Poster:CodyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 4:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:AmeriFreight's Ali Miller provided excellent pre-order information and guidance, order processing, and follow-through before, during, and after the transport of the vehicle. The OTR contractor arrived a day early to facilitate travel plans and deliv... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DarrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Ali was great. She was very knowledgeable on the system and kept in contact during the entire process. This was true even when my circumstances changed and became more complicated. [ View ]
    Date:8/26/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Long-Distance Car Delivery
    Review:I really appreciated the professionalism of working with Josh from AmeriFreight. He was always available to answer any of my questions. Would definitely recommend working with him. The carrier picked up my car early and delivered it early. That mi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Transporting Company
    Review:Amerifreight helped us move our car from Missouri to California on a timely manner. We are very pleased with their service. They helped us find Triple T Trucking to transport our car, and they provide great service too! Moving can be hard, especially... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Su
    Date:8/25/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto shipping!
    Review:Amerifreight agent, Lecia Philips, was great at making sure we understood the process and the costs. While the final costs was a little higher than the original estimate of $550, it was a fast delivery and the driver was very nice. We were able to ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul KasparekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:The customer service from AmeriFreight is great, but the company that is actually shipping my car is bad. They hardly ever pick up the phone, car was not delivered on the date we discussed, did not provide any update even when they are going to deliv... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company!!
    Review:The service and the price have exceeded my expectations! The customer service was on point, with frequent follow-ups and great service!! I wanted my vehicle to be delivered as quickly as possible, and to my surprise it was delivered a day early, in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephan
    Date:8/25/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: MD - CA with AmeriFreight/ Graham
    Review:I was able to get a hold of Graham easily by calling, but not by email. This was a little inconvenient at the time because I was out of the country and unable to make phone calls for a few days. When I did speak to him, he helpfully explained all the... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Amelia MouraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Reliable
    Review:This was my 2nd time using Amerifreight as I used them to get my car to Fla. also. I was put in touch with Ali Miller who guided me throughout the process and stayed on top of things in order for all to go smoothly. I got a bit worried about a car... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:jacque petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 11:04:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71