View 148,722 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,723th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2110 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.18% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: First Time Moving a Car & Amerifreight Made It Easy
    Review:In our first experience transporting a vehicle, Amerifreight made the entire process as understandable and turnkey as possible. The process used to identify a carrier was well explained and our initial quote was reasonable - and did not change though... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Elise JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a car from Washington State to Florida
    Review: Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. They found us an excellent shippiong company i Spokane, Washington. They gave us the phone number so we could speak with the shipper direct. The car was sent out the day that they promised and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan McWilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:Brett was a reliable communicator whenever I had a question. He was respectful and professional. The Carrier was ATGT transportation, Hank the transporter, was also professsional and reliable, I felt secure transporting my car after meeting him and ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AngelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Hollywood, 6 days issues
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia. She explained the broker policy and found a carrier on the first day. My contract was explained and emailed that day. My SUV was picked up by GroundForceOne, the following day. It was delivered in 6 days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Hollywood, 6 days no issues
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia. She explained the broker process and emailed the contract. She called me back the same day with a carrier. My SUV was shipped by GroundForceOne. Picked up the following day, and was delivered 6 days. The c... [ More ]
    Date:9/22/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Short and sweet with Amerifreight
    Review:Planning my move across the country from Michigan to California, I had no intention of driving my car myself. A friend recommended Amerifreight, and I'm glad she did. I had no trouble getting in contact with David, who promptly returned my call after... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Review:My first contact at Amerifreight was with Lecia. I had done an on-line search when my sister-in-law decided to give her car to my grandson. I was looking for rates to determine whether we would have him fly from Arizona to Atlanta to pick up the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan PetrelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Date:9/22/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: challenges
    Review:Getting a non operative vehicle form Long Island to Memphis is difficult....if not to say almost impossible but Lecia managed to get it done and provided excellent service in doing so [ View ]
    Poster:lexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and affordable....
    Review:I called Graham at AmeriFreight and received a quote to ship a sedan from New Jersey to Washington State. After shopping around I chose AmeriFreight because they had the most competitive rate and I was actually able to speak to someone on the phone. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:9/22/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:The agent talked me into a upgraded service that costed more (with this company the quote was actually more expensive than other quotes I got), so that the car can be picked up within 5 days and delivered at a specific date. I needed to ship the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Amerifreight is a very responsive company. I received numerous calls and emails on the status of my vehicle, and the vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Kim CobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: arrived safely
    Review:Car arrived safely in efficient manner. Only issue was the transport company couldn't seem to get phone contact right. Not sure whose fault it was. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda PrangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:My daughter was moving from Chicago to LA, but her car was in Memphis and needed to be in LA in 7-10 days. Contracted Amerifreight based on BBB rating and other customer reviews. I received a quick quote based on my timing needs. After deciding to u... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/21/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght and Speedtow LLC
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – when not he quickly returned messages. The actual transporter – Speedtow LLC in Rockville MD ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen D
    Date:9/20/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with Service
    Review:Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:RG in VaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: comoforting company, I would use again!
    Review:I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I did. Next time I'll know to go straight to the company, but AmeriFreight and Graham were great. Found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:9/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm glad i chose to go with them.... I would definitely recommend to anyone moving to a different state &am... [ More ]
    Poster:Ileana toboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and on-time Delivery!!!
    Review:I was in a rush to have my car shipped from LA to Boston as my flight was already in 4 days. I called AmeriFreight and they were able to have my car picked up within 2 days which was perfect. I was informed that my car will arrive in Boston in 7 days... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car and it went very smooth. The driver for the carrier was a very nice guy and everything went off without any problems. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($895) they found one quickly. Their $250 deposit (and I assume this is their cut) was a bit on the hi... [ More ]
    Poster:jmpullaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: First Class Vehicle Shipping
    Review:The process of shipping our 4Runner was great. I really appreciated how easy it was to call Lecia, who was our point of contact, with questions. I had a direct line to her office, and she responded to calls or email very quickly. Our vehicle was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:JillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: college car transport
    Review:The company did a good job describing the process of having a car transported. They got me in contact with a transportation company by the time I said the car was available. The timing of the contact of was great and the carrier selected was very nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jorge Garcia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made car shipping easy
    Review:I was hesitant about shipping a car cross country, there is so much that could go wrong. I went with AmeriFreight because they had mostly positive reviews, and I am glad I did. One phone call and they did the rest, they made the whole process simpl... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Review:After reading reviews of other transport companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. David kept in contact with me throughout the process, and gave me a really great quote to transport my passat from Houston to LosAngeles. After paying my deposit, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mischa B
    Date:9/18/2014 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer - Friendly & Prompt Service
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have the best reviews, and I felt confident knowing they are accredited by the BBB. From beginning to end, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jyoti
    Date:9/17/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to California
    Review:I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than was told, but I received it in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:CaitlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping off to Boston
    Review:Moving across the country can be stressful enough, luckily Ali Miller and AmeriFreight were able to take a huge piece of that process off of my plate. I had done my due diligence and called around to other companies, and in the end, I am so glad that... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie W
    Date:9/17/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service EVER!!!!
    Review:Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was so informative. She answered all my questions before I even had time to ask them. The rates were so c... [ More ]
    Poster:Andi
    Date:9/17/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time, price increased due to carrier negotiation
    Review:I worked with Brett From Amerifreight to find a carrier and deliver my car from OH to MA. Original quoted price was $595 total for transport. $250 of the fee was for Amerifreight, the broker, to find a carrier. He was not able to find a carrier to... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I honestly was very satisfied with Amerifreight's customer service. They were to the point and honest about everything. The driver who transported our vehicle was awesome too. He was on time and was very honest. The vehicle was received in excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:SirenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: second time using amerifreight
    Review:i was happy last time so i used them again. grahm is the man. i dont have to ship cars all that often but when i do i will continue to use amerifreight. low price, yea, but excelent service is whats important. they come through on both fronts. t... [ More ]
    Poster:b manleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great, Agent not so great
    Review:This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I was really impressed with the reviews they received which is why I went ahead and used them. The agen... [ More ]
    Response:We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are glad that everything else went well with the shipment. [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also delivered before the estimated delivery date. Extremely happy client and asked to ship another car wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer support
    Review:Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company did not deliver my vehicle because they could not drive their truck into NY. Poor planning on their p... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, professional service
    Review:I was pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. They happened to be able to get a transport arranged very quickly for pickup (within a few hours was confirmed and picked up just a few days later). Car came in smoothly and fast, though the driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhi NemaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with a First Time Transport
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service and the experience was great. The customer service was very informative, helpful, and best of all pro-active. The actual transport service arrived early and was very accommodating in terms of drop-... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly Surprised
    Review:While I was not looking forward to the experience and possible issues associated with transporting a car across the country, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I paid extra ($300) to get a guaranteed pick-up time which proved to be a good mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Moore-WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:This was my first time in transporting a car across the country. After several searches over the internet I found AmeriFreight. The on-line system was easy to use and was followed up with a personal phone call. They did a good job of managing my expe... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: American Hustle
    Review:The process of moving my car was a cake walk compared to the process of moving my furniture. The price was negotiated by the broker and on the back end, there was no attempt to change the price or squeeze any extra money from me. The pickup was prom... [ More ]
    Poster:J HowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Great service and on time! Thank you for helping to make our long distance move go smoothly! Delivery and pick-up were both on the desired dates and the driver was friendly. Will use this company again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie PetersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight started off well. I explained my situation: my car broke down mid-road trip to grad school and needed to be shipped from the garage in a two-day window (Th/F), just over a week later. I was quoted a price, and I spoke ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer experienced several frustrations during their shipping process. We strive to provide regular communication to each and every one of our customers. This customer chose our Priority shipping option which gave her a 1-5 day window for pick up. The vehicle was picked up promptly in the 5 day window of time. Though a small error did occur with the deposit price, it was immediately rectified. We apologize for any inconveniences this customer experienced, and we will work to continuously improve our efforts of customer communication. [ view ]
    Poster:FMAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight, Expectations Beyond Measure!
    Review:My remarkable experience was initiated by Brett of AmeriFreight. Given the tight timeframe I gave him, he was able to locate and arrange transport in a very timely manner. Surprisingly, the experience was beyond my expectations, since they were not o... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan SarocaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: This service was awesome!
    Review:I had to ship my car from Illinois to Washington state. Amerifreight was the best company i found!. it took awhile to go through multiple carriers in order to decide. Their website was fantastic it broke everything down so you knew exactly what you w... [ More ]
    Poster:kelseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Graham at amerifreight was honest and easy to get ahold of. If any car shipping company gives you an exact pick up date, I promise you they are lying. Graham was very open about the industry and the expectations i should have. I have shipped 3 cars i... [ More ]
    Poster:sarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Cali - Trip
    Review:This has been my first experience with hiring an auto transport. I had my full-size truck transferred from Florida to California. I did a little research and found AmeriFreight to be a higher rated company amongst it competitors. I only had one admin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Stress Free
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a car. David at Amerifreight was nice, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely go through them again. [ View ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I've actually used AmeriFreight before which is why I did it this time. I'm moving back to New Jersey from California and needed my car shipped to my parents house. Last time I used AmeriFreight was in 2009 when I moved to California initially and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander KronishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: VW Beetle
    Review:Ali at AmeriFrieght was prompt and helpful. She called me multiple times per week throughout this whole process to make sure I was kept up to speed and happy. With that being said, her quote offer for shipping my VW Beetle from OH to CA was very of... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience this customer has experienced. When shipping at the economy rate, there is always a chance the rates may increase. However, our customers always have the option to refuse the rate offered whereby we will try use another carrier that has a better counter offer. Our customer service agents are in constant communication with carriers to make sure that pick-up and delivery times are met, but in some circumstances, due to miscommunications, we are not informed of schedule changes. [ view ]
    Poster:KailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:41:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72