View 153,964 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,965th Review now!

View All Day Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:http://www.alldayautotransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 5 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 5 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. Call us now to get your car picked up today!
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 160 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.19% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.81% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: all around poor service
    Review:Driver demanded cash after all transport stated that cash or money order was an acceptable method of payment. Here are a few text from the driver Sorry that's the way it is...that's not how I told I was going to be paid....I was told COD...... ... [ More ]
    Poster:saheed persad
    Date:12/20/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: FABULOUS! Job Well DONE!
    Review:Thank you for locating and dispatching a quality trucking company! Happy Snappy Enterprises did a fabulous job transporting and unloading my vintage British motorcar! Five Stars! Superior Rating! I appreciate the paramount professional service, an... [ More ]
    Poster:DW
    Date:12/15/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Overall very pleased with fast service
    Review:Pretty fast service! Price did change from original quote, due to individually hauled instead of being hauled on a 10 car hauler. And when the vehicle arrived, it had to have the battery jumped, because the hauler had left the key in ignition, not tu... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia ReiterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent team.Reps were very helpful and honest. Drivers were professional and courteous. The driver met me at a local shopping area and was very throrough in exmaining the car, he was polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Car arrive iin Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriella SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:I had an excellent experience using All Day Auto Transport. They were on-time to pick up my car and dropped it off before the estimated delivery date at my final location. The service staff was friendly and accommodating. I would certainly use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel
    Date:12/4/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Quality.
    Review:Thank you Penny at all day auto for shipping all my vehicles you guys have been the best. No! You guys are the best. Would for sure use again:) [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:12/4/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Review:My experience was great! I had never transported a car before and did not have a clue what to do or where to start. All Day Auto Transport walked me through the whole process and had me a driver scheduled within a couple of hours. Everyone was so hel... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I recentlly shiped my car from Mn to ohio costing me $650. Ashley take care of the process on time.So exited to see my car on time [ View ]
    Poster:FireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed amazing transport
    Review:shipped a brand new benz with all day auto.. 100k car so you can understand I was nervous but all day came thru with a beautiful 4 car hauler enclosed. The car was delivered in 5 days. 5 star service!!! [ View ]
    Poster:marc Barba
    Date:11/1/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Porsche
    Review:I transported my 911 from Fort Lauderdale to San fransisco last month with penny from all day auto transport . This company was great, I was In a time crunch to get the car to a high end customer with in a week of purchase because they buyer was goin... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/1/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Timely service
    Review:I thought the service was great and very prompt. Time was important to me as my business is in Florida and my car was impounded in Texas. I needed this done ASAP and they did exactly that. Thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob BrooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Jeffrey Stanley
    Review:I recently had All Day auto ship my 1980 Harley Davidson sportster and my 1971 toyota land cruiser from San Jose California to Columbus Georgia. They were very Prompt in getting them both delivered to my residence at a very fair price. It only took s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Stanley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: expedited
    Review:The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle nguyen
    Date:10/23/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORTER
    Review:GREAT SERVICE....PAID A LITTLE MORE FOR GUARANTEED PICKUP AND IT WAS WORTH IT! PLUS THE VEHICLE ARRIVED EARLY...THE VEHICLE IS FOR HUNTING THIS WEEKEND SO WORKED PERFECTLY.... WE SHIP A LOT OF AUTOS SO GLAD TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY!! [ View ]
    Poster:AriesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous driver, good communication
    Review:Once the transport was confirmed the driver was in good contact with both sender and receiver. Upon meeting him, he was very courteous and professional. It was an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Ludo Van VoorenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: All day auto transport
    Review:Sean and Sue at "All day auto transport" were wonderful helping us get our car to Pennsylvania. They were very professional and keep us well informed. I would recommend All day auto transport and if I ever have the need to transport a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia PaesanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Hi, I recommend this company to everyone. They are very polite, nice and very honest. Pick up and delivery happen in timely manner. Good service. Thankyou [ View ]
    Poster:HassanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:It was a great experience shipping my car with all day transport No hassle at all Would recommend my fellows to select this [ View ]
    Poster:Aninder singhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Transport never to be trusted
    Review:Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never sho... [ More ]
    Response:We gave a quote to this client Mr.Philips for a Hyundai Sonata from Pa to FL for $800, when he called to set up the order he changed it to a Ford Expedition. We told the customer that we could not ship the Expedition (Which weighs about 6,000 LBS compared to a small Sonata that weighs about 3,000 LBS) for the same price of $800. He canceled the quote and we never charged Mr. Philips , We wish him the best and we tell all our clients to try and give specific makes and models of the vehicles that they are looking to transport prior to setting up an order so we can give the most accurate quote. We are offering $100 discounts to anyone that calls in from our Transport Reviews profile. Call for a free quote at 855-269-1288 and refer to the Transport Reviews Discount. [ view ]
    Poster:S Phillips
    Date:10/21/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Range Rover
    Review:I transported my 2014 Range Rover from Beverly Hills to Fort Lauderdale with Mimi from All Day Auto Transport. They handled all aspects of shipping from quote to the time the driver delivered the vehicle. My sales rep Mimi suggested to ship my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/12/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transported from Cali to Florida
    Review:I went with All Day Auto based on the fact they do not charge anything until they actually find you a driver. They were not the cheapest company but they were right in the middle. My car was picked up on time and delivered in the 7 to 10 day window I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:10/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Results
    Review:I was nerves because i never went through this process, i didnt know what to expect . I set up my order with Gary, within a hour he had a driver for me with the quoted price. I recommend this company to anyone who want to have a great experience tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/9/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Beware
    Review:All day auto transporters quoted me a rate, as the days got closer to the pick up day they increased the price of transporting my vehicle. When my vehicle arrived after several calls to the broker (all day auto transporters) and the actual transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:10/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport ever
    Review:Everything was great, did not drive with my car, were on time for pick up and early on delivery. CA to TX in 2 days. Arrived in TX and my car was waiting in the driveway. Could not be happier. [ View ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:9/27/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport
    Review:Everything went great, just drove few miles with my car. Picked up on time in CA, delivered 3 days later on time in TX. Overall satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:EvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car moving
    Review:I am moving va to superior co looking for moving company I check online for some company I got one for household and with them for car moving then he help me find this company with good service they give good price with great service I give &#128... [ More ]
    Poster:SanjeevThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my corvette
    Review:All Day Auto was very thorough, from intial phone conversation to letting me know the whereabouts of the car, to estimated delivery time. I will definitely recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Saasha Powell
    Date:9/15/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 7 series transport! Quick And reliable!
    Review:Requested same day pickup on booking and they were able to accommodate. Took them only 3 days to deliver to NJ. Very quick and no damage. Really good company. Thanks All Day [ View ]
    Poster:Samantha Rotterdam
    Date:9/15/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Call Mimi @ 855-269-1288 Corvette transport!
    Review: My car arrived two days early, which was great. No damage or any other problems. Customer service was excellent. My service rep was in contact with me whenever necessary, and always returned my calls promptly. Felt very secure throughout the entire... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Wharton
    Date:9/15/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport!
    Review:Didn't expect the vehicle to be on time, as I heard horror stories. Not this time, the delivery dates were on point, they kept me informed during transit, real easy as a cc deposit and then cash on delivery. Closed will keep your car cleaner, however... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company
    Review:I just had my vehicle transported for my move and have to say I had an amazing experience. It was my first time moving my vehicle by truck and I was really nervous but Mimi was great at clearly communicating to me on what I should expect and walked m... [ More ]
    Poster:VictoriaCunninghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Mimi at All Day Auto Transport was the first to respond to my information request for vehicle transport and responded within minutes of me making the request. She was friendly and explained everything over the phone very well. The transporter picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley NeighborsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:We actually couldn't expect that our car would be arrived that soon. Since we're on a vacation, we asked our friend to take the car, and the drivers were very nice and flexible. prompt and safe delivery. The initial quote was $950, then it goes up to... [ More ]
    Poster:HyejungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport!!
    Review:I was contacted promptly, my car was picked up within two days. There was a call to follow up before, during and after transport. $100 less than most quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Murray
    Date:9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Gary @ 1-855-269-2188!! Outstanding!
    Review:All Day Auto transport was very upfront and professional the whole way through the shipping process. Gary ( my account rep) kept in touch with me the whole way through the process and was quick to get back to me with any questions I had.  I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Bergman
    Date:9/13/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:Transport was excellent! Was able to speak with the driver will traveling. No worries at all. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:GiovanniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of All Day Auto Transport
    Review:We were very pleased with our experience with All Day Auto Transport /Car Delivery USA. The team coordinating the pick up worked with us as we were unsure when the car would be ready- they were really patient and flexible. The delivery was seamless... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Exquisite service!
    Review:I was very pleased with customer service of this company. I had a lot of worries about shipping my car, but Sean made the process about 20X easier than I expected and eased my mind completely! He kept me updated with every new piece of information an... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan kowalchuk
    Date:9/13/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best company
    Review:After being thru different companies I must say that I am not going back to any other. Best company in the usa! !! [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer genaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Was a very good experience my driver was very very nice and even early. The car was a non-op car and that did not make it any harder as he had it loaded on the rear of the trailer and helped unloading it. good overall experience [ View ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONESTY and Lack of Communication
    Review:I Never write bad reviews and always look at the brighter side of the picture. But I have no hesitance in saying I had a horrible experience with AlldayautoTransport I made an agreement with the company with confirmed invoice for about$1200 for sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Sulaiman Sultan
    Date:9/12/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: exellent service...
    Review:Overall it was a very good service, from the begining at pick up to the end delivery... They help and respond to all my questions and it was an exellent customer service from the office ppl and the driver.. Me here in CA and mi wife in FL... I will r... [ More ]
    Poster:diego cruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Review:While I did not end up using their service due to a short notice situation. They were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Gave prompt return calls and it is evident that they put the customer first unlike other brokers in this industry.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/1/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Review:Great Customer service. They went the extra mile to ensure that everything went well and to prevent any hiccups. Will most definitely used them again. [ View ]
    Poster:O'Brian
    Date:8/29/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience
    Review:I bought a car off ebay that was halfway across the country and these guys got it to me quickly, early in fact. Overall my experience with coordinating the shipment was quite painless and I didn't need to spend a fortune. Some of the quotes I got fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good transporter
    Review:Shipped a vehicle across country with All Day Auto Transport, satisfied with the job done. Car was picked up rather quickly and transportation itself was swift. But the final dealmaker was the price - hardly possible to beat. Will use them again... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanliko corp
    Date:8/15/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: definitely recommend and would use again!
    Review:Gary was very available and helpful throughout the entire process. I was concerned after reading nightmare reviews of transport companies that I would be one of those people whose car never got picked up or was delayed in delivering the vehicle. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:denni
    Date:8/15/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic professional service!
    Review:This was our first time using your company and we were beyond pleased. The driver was friendly and took great care of our car. It arrived on time as scheduled. When we need to ship any of our vehicles again we will definitely use you again!!thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly MuellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Penny at All Day Auto Transport
    Review:All day auto and penny gave the best service I could have asked for. They kept me updated and aware of what was going on at all times. I was nervous at first but penny made it seem so simple and got the job done. I will definitely use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tam Tran
    Date:8/14/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Is Awsome
    Review:I got my 2012 Mercedes Benz G550 transported in no time! This was my second time transporting. My experience before this one was awful. It was with a company based out of New York. They were extremely pushy and gave me no information. They kept telli... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey T.