View 150,769 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,770th Review now!

View All Day Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:http://www.alldayautotransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 5 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 5 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. Call us now to get your car picked up today!
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 166 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.23% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: expedited
    Review:The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle nguyen
    Date:10/23/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORTER
    Review:GREAT SERVICE....PAID A LITTLE MORE FOR GUARANTEED PICKUP AND IT WAS WORTH IT! PLUS THE VEHICLE ARRIVED EARLY...THE VEHICLE IS FOR HUNTING THIS WEEKEND SO WORKED PERFECTLY.... WE SHIP A LOT OF AUTOS SO GLAD TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY!! [ View ]
    Poster:AriesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: All day auto transport
    Review:Sean and Sue at "All day auto transport" were wonderful helping us get our car to Pennsylvania. They were very professional and keep us well informed. I would recommend All day auto transport and if I ever have the need to transport a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia PaesanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Hi, I recommend this company to everyone. They are very polite, nice and very honest. Pick up and delivery happen in timely manner. Good service. Thankyou [ View ]
    Poster:HassanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:It was a great experience shipping my car with all day transport No hassle at all Would recommend my fellows to select this [ View ]
    Poster:Aninder singhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Transport never to be trusted
    Review:Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never sho... [ More ]
    Response:We gave a quote to this client Mr.Philips for a Hyundai Sonata from Pa to FL for $800, when he called to set up the order he changed it to a Ford Expedition. We told the customer that we could not ship the Expedition (Which weighs about 6,000 LBS compared to a small Sonata that weighs about 3,000 LBS) for the same price of $800. He canceled the quote and we never charged Mr. Philips , We wish him the best and we tell all our clients to try and give specific makes and models of the vehicles that they are looking to transport prior to setting up an order so we can give the most accurate quote. We are offering $100 discounts to anyone that calls in from our Transport Reviews profile. Call for a free quote at 855-269-1288 and refer to the Transport Reviews Discount. [ view ]
    Poster:S Phillips
    Date:10/21/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Range Rover
    Review:I transported my 2014 Range Rover from Beverly Hills to Fort Lauderdale with Mimi from All Day Auto Transport. They handled all aspects of shipping from quote to the time the driver delivered the vehicle. My sales rep Mimi suggested to ship my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/12/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transported from Cali to Florida
    Review:I went with All Day Auto based on the fact they do not charge anything until they actually find you a driver. They were not the cheapest company but they were right in the middle. My car was picked up on time and delivered in the 7 to 10 day window I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:10/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Results
    Review:I was nerves because i never went through this process, i didnt know what to expect . I set up my order with Gary, within a hour he had a driver for me with the quoted price. I recommend this company to anyone who want to have a great experience tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/9/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Beware
    Review:All day auto transporters quoted me a rate, as the days got closer to the pick up day they increased the price of transporting my vehicle. When my vehicle arrived after several calls to the broker (all day auto transporters) and the actual transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:10/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport ever
    Review:Everything was great, did not drive with my car, were on time for pick up and early on delivery. CA to TX in 2 days. Arrived in TX and my car was waiting in the driveway. Could not be happier. [ View ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:9/27/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport
    Review:Everything went great, just drove few miles with my car. Picked up on time in CA, delivered 3 days later on time in TX. Overall satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:EvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car moving
    Review:I am moving va to superior co looking for moving company I check online for some company I got one for household and with them for car moving then he help me find this company with good service they give good price with great service I give &#128... [ More ]
    Poster:SanjeevThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my corvette
    Review:All Day Auto was very thorough, from intial phone conversation to letting me know the whereabouts of the car, to estimated delivery time. I will definitely recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Saasha Powell
    Date:9/15/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 7 series transport! Quick And reliable!
    Review:Requested same day pickup on booking and they were able to accommodate. Took them only 3 days to deliver to NJ. Very quick and no damage. Really good company. Thanks All Day [ View ]
    Poster:Samantha Rotterdam
    Date:9/15/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Call Mimi @ 855-269-1288 Corvette transport!
    Review: My car arrived two days early, which was great. No damage or any other problems. Customer service was excellent. My service rep was in contact with me whenever necessary, and always returned my calls promptly. Felt very secure throughout the entire... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Wharton
    Date:9/15/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport!
    Review:Didn't expect the vehicle to be on time, as I heard horror stories. Not this time, the delivery dates were on point, they kept me informed during transit, real easy as a cc deposit and then cash on delivery. Closed will keep your car cleaner, however... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company
    Review:I just had my vehicle transported for my move and have to say I had an amazing experience. It was my first time moving my vehicle by truck and I was really nervous but Mimi was great at clearly communicating to me on what I should expect and walked m... [ More ]
    Poster:VictoriaCunninghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Mimi at All Day Auto Transport was the first to respond to my information request for vehicle transport and responded within minutes of me making the request. She was friendly and explained everything over the phone very well. The transporter picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley NeighborsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:We actually couldn't expect that our car would be arrived that soon. Since we're on a vacation, we asked our friend to take the car, and the drivers were very nice and flexible. prompt and safe delivery. The initial quote was $950, then it goes up to... [ More ]
    Poster:HyejungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport!!
    Review:I was contacted promptly, my car was picked up within two days. There was a call to follow up before, during and after transport. $100 less than most quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Murray
    Date:9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Gary @ 1-855-269-2188!! Outstanding!
    Review:All Day Auto transport was very upfront and professional the whole way through the shipping process. Gary ( my account rep) kept in touch with me the whole way through the process and was quick to get back to me with any questions I had.  I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Bergman
    Date:9/13/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:Transport was excellent! Was able to speak with the driver will traveling. No worries at all. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:GiovanniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of All Day Auto Transport
    Review:We were very pleased with our experience with All Day Auto Transport /Car Delivery USA. The team coordinating the pick up worked with us as we were unsure when the car would be ready- they were really patient and flexible. The delivery was seamless... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Exquisite service!
    Review:I was very pleased with customer service of this company. I had a lot of worries about shipping my car, but Sean made the process about 20X easier than I expected and eased my mind completely! He kept me updated with every new piece of information an... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan kowalchuk
    Date:9/13/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best company
    Review:After being thru different companies I must say that I am not going back to any other. Best company in the usa! !! [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer genaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Was a very good experience my driver was very very nice and even early. The car was a non-op car and that did not make it any harder as he had it loaded on the rear of the trailer and helped unloading it. good overall experience [ View ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONESTY and Lack of Communication
    Review:I Never write bad reviews and always look at the brighter side of the picture. But I have no hesitance in saying I had a horrible experience with AlldayautoTransport I made an agreement with the company with confirmed invoice for about$1200 for sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Sulaiman Sultan
    Date:9/12/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: exellent service...
    Review:Overall it was a very good service, from the begining at pick up to the end delivery... They help and respond to all my questions and it was an exellent customer service from the office ppl and the driver.. Me here in CA and mi wife in FL... I will r... [ More ]
    Poster:diego cruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Review:While I did not end up using their service due to a short notice situation. They were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Gave prompt return calls and it is evident that they put the customer first unlike other brokers in this industry.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/1/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Review:Great Customer service. They went the extra mile to ensure that everything went well and to prevent any hiccups. Will most definitely used them again. [ View ]
    Poster:O'Brian
    Date:8/29/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience
    Review:I bought a car off ebay that was halfway across the country and these guys got it to me quickly, early in fact. Overall my experience with coordinating the shipment was quite painless and I didn't need to spend a fortune. Some of the quotes I got fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good transporter
    Review:Shipped a vehicle across country with All Day Auto Transport, satisfied with the job done. Car was picked up rather quickly and transportation itself was swift. But the final dealmaker was the price - hardly possible to beat. Will use them again... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanliko corp
    Date:8/15/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: definitely recommend and would use again!
    Review:Gary was very available and helpful throughout the entire process. I was concerned after reading nightmare reviews of transport companies that I would be one of those people whose car never got picked up or was delayed in delivering the vehicle. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:denni
    Date:8/15/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic professional service!
    Review:This was our first time using your company and we were beyond pleased. The driver was friendly and took great care of our car. It arrived on time as scheduled. When we need to ship any of our vehicles again we will definitely use you again!!thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly MuellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Penny at All Day Auto Transport
    Review:All day auto and penny gave the best service I could have asked for. They kept me updated and aware of what was going on at all times. I was nervous at first but penny made it seem so simple and got the job done. I will definitely use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tam Tran
    Date:8/14/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Is Awsome
    Review:I got my 2012 Mercedes Benz G550 transported in no time! This was my second time transporting. My experience before this one was awful. It was with a company based out of New York. They were extremely pushy and gave me no information. They kept telli... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey T.
    Date:8/14/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Service provided by All Day Auto Transport
    Review:The car was picked up on time, actually before the original time set, and I was notified as to the date of pickup and placed on "Hold" while contact was made to my daughter in Vermont to confirm that the car would be ready for pickup the ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol SpierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:this is the 3rd time I have used this company and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:tracy
    Date:8/7/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Car Picked up in 3 hours
    Review:I was in a jam after going with another broker that gave me a low ball price and never picked up my Beamer. I was moving from Miami to San Fran and I was really stuck. I spoke with Gary at All Day Auto Transport and he connected me with a driver in l... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service!
    Review:Our company has used All Day Auto Transport for several of our vehicles over the last few years. They have always been professional, courteous and maintain great communication. Mimi is fantastic to work with! She is very efficient and takes the time... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:- They are a bit hard to get a hold of and because they are Russian as fûck they need a translator. Other then this job was perfect! ^ Just a heads up though ^ If your not a little bîtch and just trust them to do their job you will be impre... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Chevy Vega
    Review:Price ended up being $200 more than originally quoted but overall a good experience. On time pickup and delivery. Driver was a really nice guy. Car wouldn't start when delivered but he was very good about getting it off the truck not running. (turned... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: confident service
    Review:Dispatcher is very focus on find transportation at good price and follow up ..we have several requests about different locations with success [ View ]
    Poster:RAUL M PONS
    Date:7/16/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT BY MIMI HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. FISHERS IMPORTS HAS USED THEM FOR OVER 50 SHIPPING'S IN PAST 6 MONTHS. [ View ]
    Poster:FISHERS IMPORTSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Two Thumbs Up!!!
    Review:I finally had my job transfer approved and had to start work 7 days later in GA. I needed to get my car transported ASAP so I could start my first day on time!!! I called All Day Auto and spoke with Mimi. I also spoke with a few other companies...b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:7/13/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service !!
    Review:Everything went smoothly from the pick up point til the driver John delivered my Dodge challenger. customer service was great too. Thanks Again Gary and team. -Sidney [ View ]
    Poster:Sidney K. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I arranged for another company to pick up my car and i was not pleased when they told me my 1-5 days notice actually started from the availability date I requested and not the date i reserved the truck. I talked to Sean and explained my situation an... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Gourley
    Date:7/9/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. Great customer service! Pricing! & Times! I recommend to anyone shipping a vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:This was my first time using a autotransport. Penny was quite knowledgeable and was able to guide me in this process. She and other staff members got me reliable service that delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. Although there was some delay a... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Law