View 162,650 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,651th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 123 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.23% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Honest as a summer day is long
    Review:Jack Morris with the company All American Transport was fantastic to work with in the transport of my street rod 64 Ford Ranchero.I called Jack on Monday May11, 2015 about scheduling a transport for my Ranchero from Thomasville NC to Princeton MN bet... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:5/19/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best Transport company I've ever worked with!
    Review:I've worked with other transport company's before, but American Transport was the best by far. I worked with Priscilla through the whole process. She was great in getting my atv transported! She always followed up with me almost immediately either t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/14/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:All American was *fast* on the customer service end, very attentive to changing needs, and incredibly prompt at locating drivers where needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Cabot
    Date:5/13/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle was damaged during shipment
    Review:All American Transport was the contracting company to ship my vehicle. Towmax was the carrier and they are totally responsible for my shipping problems. All American has been unsuccessful in obtaining Towmax's insurance information to effect repairs ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Holding, We are sorry you feel this way but it is not that we have not been able to find their insurance information for you. We have a copy of your delivery inspection report with your brothers signature that says the car was received damage free. (which is available to anyone reading this upon request) You cannot call us 3 weeks after your car has been delivered to say there is damage and you want us to pay for it. Filing a fraudulent insurance claim is a serious offense. Any insurance company will tell you the same thing. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:5/13/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It was Very good business Team Work between us and evelyn santiago that she helped us all the way till we got the right service on the right time , it really was amazing to work with her RECOMMENDED ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way [ View ]
    Poster:Isaac
    Date:5/12/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: good communication, delayed order
    Review:When my order hit the board, i thought that all was a done deal. I had some fairly strict requests of the broker, and the first driver that accepted the car reneged when he could not pick up when he wanted to. That was a three-day delay on the faul... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad G
    Date:5/7/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:On Time!! Excellent service!! Honest form the BROKER and the DRIVER! I was seriously VERY NERVOUS about this transport need BUT I would use these guys again in a HEARTBEAT!! Absolutely AWESOME. Not as awesome as Holly, but TOTALLY AWESOME!! [ View ]
    Poster:Rocket Man
    Date:5/6/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service, Reliable!
    Review:The experience with All American Transport was great! I have used other companies before but All American far exceeded them. They were reliable, prompt and friendly. Primarily because of the customer service - Evelyn Santiago kept me informed every... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:4/29/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went as planed
    Review:Great experience, they delivered as promised with no hiccups. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality service. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/29/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: volvo s/w from texas to az.
    Review:my experience was great. the quote was accurate. and the follow through from Jack Morris was exceptional. He was on top of every detail , i paid $525.00 and will be using him again , also recommending him to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Allison
    Date:4/29/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Review:I hired All American Transport to transport my daughters car and to be quite frank with you I was really nervous about sending her car. But after talking with Jack Morris he explained the whole process and assured me that my experience would be smoot... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Tanen
    Date:4/29/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Review:My car, that I've babied for 25 years, was picked up on time in Ohio and delivered early to Arizona. Driver handled it excellently and with much care. No problems at all. Would use. again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:4/29/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: All American Transport - Jack Morris
    Review:I was stressing out due to the fact another transport carrier didn't keep their promise in picking up my vehicle. I needed to leave VA to accept for a job in WA. I was referred to All American Transport from a friend. I've worked with Jack on the quo... [ More ]
    Poster:KPHAM
    Date:4/28/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of two utility Trailers
    Review:Thanks Jack Morris for doing an excellent job of shipping my trailers. The driver did an awesome job as the owner wasn't there as planned at pickup and the driver had to find the trailers, unload one and load them for delivery. They arrived right o... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Porter
    Date:4/28/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Get what you pay for
    Review:Overall - really good price. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks for my car then requested but Jack kept me updated and kept the original price so I was happy. Jack warned me upfront that shipping over the New Year holiday may get me delayed and this was... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:4/22/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding service. Will use them again for sure. They are on top of everything. No misuderstadings and made sure I was happy with the service. Very FAST!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Millian
    Date:4/21/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Company review
    Review:After contacting Jack Morris at All American Transport and giving him the OK to arrange the move, I had confirmation of a carrier within 24 hours. The carrier showed up on time in Florida and my vehicle was moved damage free to Illinois in the time ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Walsh
    Date:4/20/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Review:Leo was a great person to work with. I had my shipped from Nevada to Virginia and everything went great. I did lots of research and All American Transport it was one I decided to go with...even though it was the cheapest. The drive called me several ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/16/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:I will recommend this company anytime to anyone. I will for sure use them if needed to transport one of my vehicles again. Jack Morris and his team deserve a pat on the back for the excellent service they provided. My vehicle was picked up and droppe... [ More ]
    Poster:GershonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: excellent transport experience
    Review:great service highly recommended . . . . . :) [ View ]
    Poster:eddie moleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend all American transport
    Review:I worked with Adrian Martinez from all American transport to ship my vehicle from Arizona to Rhode Island. I was provided an extremely competitive rate, great customer service and timely delivery of my vehicle. I highly recommend using this transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayant
    Date:4/14/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was first experience using a auto transport company and I was pleasantly surprised at the eased of the transaction. All American transport and there reps were pleasant my rep Jack Morris made the experience a joy would highly recommend All A... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrellGarrett
    Date:4/10/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Review:I was highly pleased with the whole process. Jack Morris was wonderful and attentive, drivers were awesome, and my car was left exactly where I asked them to place it. Donna Henry [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Henry
    Date:4/9/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business!
    Review:I have used this company twice, different states, different reasons. Always on time and in excellent condition. I have a disabled child who I have to travel for medical reasons often and after trying another company, I would never use anyone but this... [ More ]
    Poster:kerry mccall
    Date:4/9/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:Jack was good in arranging my shipment with quick response. The driver took additional 1.5 days to deliver my car which could be reduced. Otherwise all went well with This shipping. ............................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Subashini Sankaran
    Date:4/9/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Everything was as desribed in the move from the pickup to delivery to the price. The pick up driver was very polite. Everything went as planned [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Goldstein
    Date:4/9/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Land Cruiser
    Review:All American Transport was a great company to use to ship my Toyota Land Cruiser. They were trustworthy and reliable. My car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. The drivers were very polite and helpful. I would rate them 5 stars and u... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:4/8/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: FAST - EFFICIENT SERVICE
    Review:I contacted Priscilla a little before noon on a Monday. She had a carrier lined up within 2 hours. Pick up was going to be 2 days later, but ended up 3 days later, so driver could comply with federal DOT driving time limit laws. Better safe than s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Texan
    Date:4/6/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Co.
    Review:All American Transport was the trucking company that won my business. Priscilla was my point person from beginning to end. She was professional and courteous and answered all of my questions expeditiously! I would recommend All American transport to ... [ More ]
    Poster:KATHY
    Date:4/3/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Srvice
    Review:John Perez was very helpful in contacting me and arranging for the transportation of my vehicle and delivery. Price was less than quoted from other company's, however price was not the main consideration. Was very pleased with service and would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/2/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette & CRX (Shipped: Feb 2015)
    Review:I am an active duty military member and recently returned from the Middle East following a two-year tour of duty. The All American Transport company had coordinated to ship one of my vehicles from Southern California to South Florida back in 2010 an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed K.
    Date:3/31/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Review:Great service, responsive, easy to call on cellphone during transit and get updates, this was my first vehicle ship and I'd definitely use these guys again. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam G
    Date:3/30/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Florida
    Review:I needed to have my car shipped from Maryland to Miami, Florida. I called Monday morning, the car was picked up Wednesday afternoon and in Miami by Friday mid-day. I was very happy with the service and the responsiveness of the drivers. Thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:3/27/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle.
    Review:We contacted several transport companies when trying to have our car transported from Minnesota to Utah in the middle of the winter. The response from John Perez was positive and within the timeline we asked for. My car was picked up on time and de... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda EstremThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer - Same Great Service by John Perez
    Review:Due to bad weather conditions in the North I was scrambling to get competitive quotes online with no luck. I had used John Perez once for my previous transportation needs so I looked through my phone to get his number and was able to get in touch wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahbaz
    Date:3/27/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Ontime Service
    Review:I thank John Perez for the excellent service. Vehicle was picked up ontime and delivered ontime. Even during peak season John Perez help pickup and delivery ontime. [ View ]
    Poster:Ranga
    Date:3/26/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Contacted Adrian with a car I purchased in copart. He was able to find a driver the same day I purchased the car excellent service and timing. Will use him every time. And recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo
    Date:3/25/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Review:All American Transport offered the lowest of three bids I received for the transfer of my Honda Accord from Northern Florida to Northern California. They committed to picking up the vehicle ASAP starting from the nominal pick-up date of Jan 20, 2015.... [ More ]
    Poster:Giacomo Porcelli
    Date:3/24/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country delivery
    Review:I found All American Transport to be excellent. I had to reschedule the pickup at least 4 times and there never was even the slightest irritation. Leo was so accommodating. The car arrived when they said it would and in perfect shape. I live on a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Crevelon
    Date:3/24/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country vehicles delivery-Agent Priscilla Perez
    Review:Priscilla was an absolute wonderful person to work with throughout the entire shipping process. She was available every time I called her location for information and status. I was kept totally informed of every step of the process. She was courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:3/23/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Automobile (first Ebay purchase)
    Review:Leo with All American Transport assisted me with arranging delivery across the country of a Vehicle I purchased via Ebay. I was very nervous because this was my first Ebay vehicle purchase. Leo eased my nervousness with great communication. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/23/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord Move
    Review:This is the third time I have called upon Leo Policastro at All American Transport. Obviously my experience with Leo and All American has nothing but excellent as I called him the third time. Leo is very attentive to customer needs and provides... [ More ]
    Poster:kal vashi
    Date:3/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from NY to TX
    Review:Priscilla was extremely kind, understanding and polite. I have a disability and mainly use a wheelchair and I explained this to her. Priscilla went above and beyond to help me with this somewhat stressful process...especially when she was aware of my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mattie Trupia
    Date:3/21/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Easy!
    Review:The transport of the car was uneventful which means perfect when you're talking about transporting a vehicle across country. Pricilla was super helpful! Everything went as coordinated. Worth the $$. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/20/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Never made it
    Review:I had selected All American Transport (AAT) from the dozen or so responses I got to my quote request. (AAT was NOT the low quote, rather around the middle of the prices quoted... I liked the attention I got in term of followup emails and phone calls... [ More ]
    Poster:George F
    Date:3/13/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Great communication......great customer service.....will be using again....car arrived in same condition as it left in......only a little dirty which is to be expected in an open transport......thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:2/20/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car. I filled out quote request online and got everyone and their brother calling me from every transport company around. Some were pushy but Jack was persistent but not overbearing, he was honest, expla... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate G
    Date:2/17/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Super Pleased! My Daughters car was stranded in Colorado, she needed to get it to California (Major engine failure and small fire) The order was called in Friday late. The driver arrived Tuesday for pick up and gave me an ETA for delivery of Friday ... [ More ]
    Poster:B Valentin
    Date:2/6/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I was provided with the car arrived to me a day early nothing wasl scratch or dent it on the car was in perfect shape I would definitely recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Antwuan ForteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was seamless and professional
    Review:This is the second time we used Adrian Martinez of All American Transport. The first time was when Adrian Martinez shipped my vehicle from Las Vegas, NV to Honolulu, HI 3 years ago. When I found out that we were relocating again, I had peace of min... [ More ]
    Poster:Dyana Wade