View 150,605 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,606th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.48% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Nissan Quest delivery
    Review:Very professional service. Prompt on picking up on the agreed date and time. Delivery is on time. Approachable [ View ]
    Poster:Raveendra Shankarachar
    Date:10/14/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All American Transport
    Review:Professionalism of Vivian and her team was exceptional. She followed up initial quote with a letter detailing why All American should be my carrier. She communicated not just with me,but with wife also.Following delivery,she asked for feedback. Excep... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Mayberger
    Date:10/9/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:After another company failed to pick up my car after eight days, I sought another carrier. I found All American Transport online through reviews. I contacted them. A day was set for pickup (next day) and the car was delivered 2 1/2 days later. I onl... [ More ]
    Poster:J McKenzie
    Date:10/6/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service as always
    Review:I have now used Leo at All American Transports more than five times, and I appreciate his honesty and prompt responsiveness. I have no need to shop around as they charge a fair broker fee and he works hard in finding a driver to pick up my car. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Rishi
    Date:10/6/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied
    Review:Josh walked us through the entire process and the first scheduled driver did not show up or return our calls. We contacted Josh the next day and he arranged for another driver that did show up and the car arrived in great condition 5 days from picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Positive review for Josh
    Review:Positive Review For Josh: The transport of my wife's 2006 Ford Focus was exceptional. This implies prompt responses from Josh when making the arrangement, the courtesy of the courier who picked up and delivered on time without damage, and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Federico
    Date:10/2/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: All American Service
    Review: All American was reliable with reasonable price. They shipped my Nissan Versa from FL to IL quickly as promised. My experience with All American was great and no question that I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Yossi David
    Date:10/2/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: f 250 pickup
    Review:Josh thanks again for your excellent service. My ford pickup was delivered promply. also all transactions were very honest and prompt. Truck was delivered without any damage or other problems. Thanks again Nelson [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:10/1/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Happy to Have My Car on the Mainland
    Review:My brother-in-law made the initial inquiry on-line to check out pricing from several transporters. He then forwarded them to me and I chose to use All American Transport - first of all, because of their pricing, and secondly, because of the custom... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Fray
    Date:10/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Review:All American Transport did an outstanding job in moving my 2009 Camry from NJ to Coastal Carolina. If anything, they were too efficient as I thought that if a vehicle was picked up one day that it could be delivered any time thereafter so the only c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Stu
    Date:9/29/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Review:Josh showed up on a weekend (Saturday) which is what I had requested. We quickly loaded the car, a 1970 Mustang, which I had for 40-years, and was shipping to my son. It is and was a family treasure and irreplaceable. Josh and I discussed its imp... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wooten
    Date:9/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Josh saved the day
    Review:We started with another company first and had a bad experience. Josh made this process so much better and was very honest about the process. I would recommend Josh and I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/25/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vw westfhalia from so. ca to mass
    Review:my experience was in all ways satisfactory, josh was knowledgeable courteous, and a pleasure to work with. i had a previous experience (in the 60s) transporting a vehicle from ny to ca which was the opposite of my recent experience. i was pleasant... [ More ]
    Poster:jackie e clarkson
    Date:9/23/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Mishandled
    Review:Every single promise AAT made to us was broken. Advance notice of pickup - did not happen. Communication during trip - none. We had paid ahead of time so that the young lady on the delivery end would not have to carry so much money - a mistake. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Collins
    Date:9/23/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:I was very impress with the service I received from All American Transport. Wasn't sure how things would work out with this being my first auto shipment. After reviewing many other company I chose All American Transport. After talking with Byron Tapl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken T.
    Date:9/19/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Adrian Is the Bestest
    Review:I purchased a boat in California and was referred to Adrian he gave me a great price . So i Placed the order with him. He told me he would call me back by the end of the day with a few options. In less than an hour i had 6 different options to chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Josh did an excelent job both times i used his services . I look forward to using all american transport in the future. Thanks again Josh [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service and very professional
    Review:Excellent company. I dealt with James from American transport and he was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He walked me through the process since this was my first time transporting my car. I was with different company for 3 weeks and... [ More ]
    Poster:Janeth g
    Date:9/15/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:After booking with another company and given the run around, I contacted ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT and arrangements were made to pick up vehicle that day and have it delivered to port for transport to Hawaii. Timely, courteous service. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Ostrowski
    Date:9/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:After shopping around my wife and I settled on All American Transport for our move because they had good reviews and were better priced than some other companies. Chris Dwyer was our coordinator and did a fantastic job of getting a truck for on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:9/5/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Initially I signed the contract to have my car picked up on 9/8, but things changed and I made a request on 8/25/14 to change the pick up date from 9/8 to 8/26. Adrian was still able fulfill the request and my car was picked up on 8/26 in a promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xuan T Hoang
    Date:8/30/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I've used All American Transport to ship a car between Florida and Ohio. Adrian was helpful and communicative throughout the process and always available. Beyond that, he had my back when we had to change the pickup date, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Kuzman
    Date:8/28/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car transported quickly without hassle
    Review:I was having problems with another carrier when a friend recommended All American Transport. The other carrier was not responsive (would always get voicemail, took 3 days to get a response at one point), but All American Transport was always easy to... [ More ]
    Poster:C Fleming
    Date:8/25/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian is great
    Review:This is the second time I've used Vivian through All American Transport. Her customer service is awesome and the prices through All American are lower from what I've found elsewhere. I was able to get a transport in a day or two of the initial call. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/22/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I recently had my Honda accord towed from Pennsburg, PA to Cincinnati, OH through All American Transport. I must say I was very pleased with their services. Customer services was excellent, in particularly with Adrian. He was very diplomatic in all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmanuel
    Date:8/22/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Byron is the man
    Review:I purchased a vehicle in FL and needed it shipped to VA on a short notice. I contacted Byron Taplin with All American transport via email and received a quote within just a few minutes. The price was more than reasonable. The quote email contained a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:8/21/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:I was looking for a transport company to move a car from California to Virginia. A friend gave me the name of Chris Dwyer at All American Transport. I spoke with Chris and within 10 minutes the arrangements were made. The car was picked up on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:8/19/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well satisfied
    Review:I realize that any company has good and bad practices, good and bad drivers, but my experience was excellent. The driver picked up on time, delivered on time, was courteous and knowledgeable. Car arrived in excellent condition. The commuicaition wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor Wertz
    Date:8/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Auto Shipper
    Review:This was the first time I have ever needed a vehicle transport . I couldn't have been more impressed and satisfied with the results . Should I need these services again American Transport will be my first call . Thank You for a great experience . [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Zalecki
    Date:8/18/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Acura - CA to FL, August, 2014
    Review:Jack Morris was my initial contact. He was honest, calm, pleasant and helpful in explaining the process since this was my first transfer. He gave me his cell phone since we talked on the weekend. The car was picked up and and delivered on the correc... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Addison
    Date:8/18/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I was a little nervous about this. The website we looked at explained a lot of things I would not have know such as,what to look for in pricing and the different types of transporting to watch out for. It is why I chose this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey jones
    Date:8/18/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I have been contacted by so many people and with one company I deposited $150.00 and waited for 3 days for someone to pickup my car but no one called and no one came to pickup. I was frustrated with the situation and requested my bank to get the refu... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahmood Iqbal
    Date:8/18/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport
    Review:the process to move your vehicle across country can be unpleasant. my wife had initially signed up with a broker to move our car, 2 days prior to scheduled pick up we were informed that date could not be met and best date was going to be after we wer... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute price change, Coercion and pickup date change
    Review:To ALL, I booked All American Transport on 5/1/2014 for a 7/1/2014 shipment from Boston MA to Dallas TX. Jack Morris sent me a confirmation quote for $ 800 which we both agreed too. Last week of June I called them to confirm the pick up and was to... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhay Bhosale
    Date:8/18/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I am really happy with the service provided, the car came earlier than expected and the transporter and Vivian always kept me posted, definitely will use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo pivaral
    Date:8/13/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Review:We used All American on the recommendation of our friends. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. The transport occurred without any problems or delays. The contract carrier used was very good and picked-up/deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Wilson
    Date:8/11/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are the best!!!
    Review:If you go with anyone else your just fooling yourself. After waiting over a month with another company, I called Josh.. He honored his original quote from over a month ago & had my car in my driveway 4 days later.. No B.S. , no issues, always sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray torres
    Date:8/4/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest! Fantastic! Professional! Reliable!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with my experience with this company from start to finish! For someone who never used an auto transport company before, Vivian Garcia at All American Transport made this a flawless process. I skimmed through hundreds of review... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy G
    Date:8/2/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Easiest move ever
    Review:I was very worried about transporting my custom truck with air ride suspension but the driver was very knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. My truck was delivered on time as promised with absolutely no damage done. Payment and delivery set u... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Norton
    Date:7/31/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing experience with our cross-county transport!
    Review:Amazing experience with a cross-county transport! The guys were fast, professional and reliable. I don't have a negative comment about them. If we ever need it again, they will be the first company we call. [ View ]
    Poster:Sweeta1336
    Date:7/26/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Alfred AKA Transport Specialistwas great !
    Review:The trucking company I booked through Alfred and his team was fantastic! The car arrived earlier than I would have imagined and everything was perfect. The cost was $50.00 more because my b.f. piled stuff into the car, without my knowing it, but th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie GirouxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh 305-424-9029
    Review:I am very pleased with the outstanding service Josh provided my husband in transporting the vehicle to our home. This is our second time having Josh help us and we have been taken care with great service. It was a quick pick-up and delivery, within h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene
    Date:7/18/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable + Trustworthy Services
    Review:The All American Transport Company provided me a clear and easily understandable price quote and followed back with me via email (did not call me multiple times daily). They simply provided me the quote and waited for me to respond. Vivian Garcia a... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Cersosimo
    Date:7/17/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: All American Saved the Day..
    Review:I had originally chosen a competitive broker with a nice ad on line but they were dishonest and lied to me about the pickup times and their locations etc. The other provider .. who advertises under many different brands on line.. had my order for... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris H
    Date:7/17/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service, they picked my car on time and delivered on promised time. Completly satisfied with level of service [ View ]
    Poster:Abhijit
    Date:7/13/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My car was delivered on time with a courteous driver that made the experience stress free. Mike at All-American was courteous and very responsive in getting my car transported in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:James Huey
    Date:7/12/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and courteous company. Vivian went above and beyond to ensure that my vehicle was picked up and delivered on the dates that I wanted. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Harold C.
    Date:7/10/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Scrambled to get transport- All American saved the day
    Review:I contracted with Suncoast May 13th for delivery to Georgia 6/23. In the week before Suncoast could not get a confirmed pick up. On the Friday at 4.30pm I contacted Josh, within 2 hours he had arranged a pick up for the next morning!( I had to add $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Plkested
    Date:6/30/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:My friend recommended this company to me. My order was kind of last minute. But they managed to find a driver for me and the driver is good. My overall experience was really good. [ View ]
    Poster:Azure
    Date:6/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: over all satisfaction
    Review:I have to say this was my first expense with shipping anything to this magnitude and I was a nervous wreck. I called and spoke with Byron and expressed my feelings and he was so understanding and compassionate to my plight. He was very kind, prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda Tsesmelis