View 159,307 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,308th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 111 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.11% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Good Ontime Service
    Review:I thank John Perez for the excellent service. Vehicle was picked up ontime and delivered ontime. Even during peak season John Perez help pickup and delivery ontime. [ View ]
    Poster:Ranga
    Date:3/26/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Contacted Adrian with a car I purchased in copart. He was able to find a driver the same day I purchased the car excellent service and timing. Will use him every time. And recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo
    Date:3/25/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Review:All American Transport offered the lowest of three bids I received for the transfer of my Honda Accord from Northern Florida to Northern California. They committed to picking up the vehicle ASAP starting from the nominal pick-up date of Jan 20, 2015.... [ More ]
    Poster:Giacomo Porcelli
    Date:3/24/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country delivery
    Review:I found All American Transport to be excellent. I had to reschedule the pickup at least 4 times and there never was even the slightest irritation. Leo was so accommodating. The car arrived when they said it would and in perfect shape. I live on a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Crevelon
    Date:3/24/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country vehicles delivery-Agent Priscilla Perez
    Review:Priscilla was an absolute wonderful person to work with throughout the entire shipping process. She was available every time I called her location for information and status. I was kept totally informed of every step of the process. She was courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:3/23/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Automobile (first Ebay purchase)
    Review:Leo with All American Transport assisted me with arranging delivery across the country of a Vehicle I purchased via Ebay. I was very nervous because this was my first Ebay vehicle purchase. Leo eased my nervousness with great communication. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/23/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord Move
    Review:This is the third time I have called upon Leo Policastro at All American Transport. Obviously my experience with Leo and All American has nothing but excellent as I called him the third time. Leo is very attentive to customer needs and provides... [ More ]
    Poster:kal vashi
    Date:3/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from NY to TX
    Review:Priscilla was extremely kind, understanding and polite. I have a disability and mainly use a wheelchair and I explained this to her. Priscilla went above and beyond to help me with this somewhat stressful process...especially when she was aware of my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mattie Trupia
    Date:3/21/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Easy!
    Review:The transport of the car was uneventful which means perfect when you're talking about transporting a vehicle across country. Pricilla was super helpful! Everything went as coordinated. Worth the $$. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/20/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Never made it
    Review:I had selected All American Transport (AAT) from the dozen or so responses I got to my quote request. (AAT was NOT the low quote, rather around the middle of the prices quoted... I liked the attention I got in term of followup emails and phone calls... [ More ]
    Poster:George F
    Date:3/13/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Great communication......great customer service.....will be using again....car arrived in same condition as it left in......only a little dirty which is to be expected in an open transport......thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:2/20/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car. I filled out quote request online and got everyone and their brother calling me from every transport company around. Some were pushy but Jack was persistent but not overbearing, he was honest, expla... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate G
    Date:2/17/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Super Pleased! My Daughters car was stranded in Colorado, she needed to get it to California (Major engine failure and small fire) The order was called in Friday late. The driver arrived Tuesday for pick up and gave me an ETA for delivery of Friday ... [ More ]
    Poster:B Valentin
    Date:2/6/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I was provided with the car arrived to me a day early nothing wasl scratch or dent it on the car was in perfect shape I would definitely recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Antwuan ForteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was seamless and professional
    Review:This is the second time we used Adrian Martinez of All American Transport. The first time was when Adrian Martinez shipped my vehicle from Las Vegas, NV to Honolulu, HI 3 years ago. When I found out that we were relocating again, I had peace of min... [ More ]
    Poster:Dyana Wade
    Date:2/2/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience and All American Auto
    Review:Adrian's service was quick and efficient. He happily helped me with some specific pickup instructions for my car, which may have complicated the process had he not been so helpful. Granted, my car was dirty when it arrived but this was to be expected... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/26/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were happy with our experience with All American Transport. Priscilla Perez was our contact and she was very helpful and got the job done. Thank you! We will be using All American Transport again to return our vehicles home at the end of the se... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Reece
    Date:1/26/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipped
    Review:Priscilla was most professional to work with. She answered every question I had, was not pushy and was always pleasant. I'd also like to mention that the carrier she scheduled, Stateline Trucking and their driver Mark, were excellent to deal with -... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Roberts
    Date:1/25/2015 8:48:00 AM
    Review:Contacted All American Transport after receiving a bid by email on transporting a Vehicle We had purchased in Texas. Talked with Priscilla Simon and agreed on a price and time to deliver the Vehicle to Tennessee. She was very nice and helpful throug... [ More ]
    Poster:E.Davis
    Date:1/24/2015 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Priscilla Perez
    Review:Great Service. Especially my contact person. Priscilla Perez was sensational. She called me throughout the process and ensured I knew everything that was to go on and even called when my car was delivered to ensure everything was okay. She was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:1/24/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had filled out an online search and started getting dozens of calls and emails from carriers with quotes up to 600 dollars higher than All American Transport quoted me for my two vehicles to be shipped from Colorado to florida. I was strapped for... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:12/29/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good price Easy transaction
    Review:Josh from AAT had the best price and the car was picked up promptly. The truck driver communicated his progress several times and gave ample time to meet him for pickup. I've referred my coworker to Josh for a Florida to California car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bigperm206
    Date:12/15/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle and contents not yet inspected by owner.
    Review:My contact in Nevada accepted delivery and emailed me that the car appeared ok. As the owner I will make the final determination of vehicle condition, and overall contents review when I pickup the car. I do not anticipate any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Smith
    Date:12/12/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian Garcia Customer Service
    Review:Vivian Garcia helped me through the entire transport process of my car. She was extremely helpful and very informative the entire process. Smooth transaction as well as honest. I will definitely use her services again. Peace of mind when it comes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel Soto
    Date:12/12/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would use it again
    Review:Amazing experience, i highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Vivian Garcia was so great, she is very detailed, updated me throughout. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that she quoted me.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:11/27/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: the worst company and people to deal with
    Review:It is a long story but feel free to contact me this company will never tell you the truth. they quote you for low price than they start increasing the price for a reason could not find a driver for that price. I did not want to give my credit card u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nizar Frigui
    Date:11/26/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto transport to Florida
    Review:John Perez and All American Transportation provide an honest and professional service. He was thorough, professional and confident that he would provide transport for me, even though I called a few days before I needed transport. He called me as he p... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:11/25/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I shipped my car from Hawaii to California during a move back to the mainland. It was difficult to decide which company to use since there are several to choose from. All American Transport was personal, affordable and a pleasure to Do business with.... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney C.
    Date:11/14/2014 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: These guys are quick.
    Review:3000miles took them 3 days(include weekend). I was pretty surprised.. Price is good too. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Liang
    Date:11/6/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Iam very much satisfied with the customer service.This is the first time I did the car shipment and was very confused with the quotes received from multiple companies.Thanks Byron for your support and made my shipment very easy and hassle free .I str... [ More ]
    Poster:santu
    Date:10/31/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Review:Good communication at all times. Vehicle arrived one day early! Excellent customer service! I would use this company again in the future. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Kari
    Date:10/27/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I have never used a transport service before and I didn't know where to start. So I just Googled transport services and put in the information needed. Within hours my email was filling up from responses from all over. All I wanted was just a quote to... [ More ]
    Poster:Josef Daniels
    Date:10/27/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I gave transporter a specific date I would like the car picked up. The car was picked up that day. The local contact was friendly and efficient. All communication was clear. The price was reasonable and pickup was prompt. Delivery was a day early. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol W.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Once I clicked "send" with my requirement, it was like being hit with 1,000 used car salesmen from across the country with non-stop calls and emails...very slimy. Save yourselves some time and agony...just call Byron Taplin and he will tak... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:10/22/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Nightmare I had.......
    Review:My fault to start with as other companies warned me not to go with too low rates. Well I decided to go with AAT as the response from Byron was firm and assuring. When I did not receive my car on the 3rd of October, so waited that it could be anot... [ More ]
    Poster:P Jalli
    Date:10/21/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Quest delivery
    Review:Very professional service. Prompt on picking up on the agreed date and time. Delivery is on time. Approachable [ View ]
    Poster:Raveendra Shankarachar
    Date:10/14/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All American Transport
    Review:Professionalism of Vivian and her team was exceptional. She followed up initial quote with a letter detailing why All American should be my carrier. She communicated not just with me,but with wife also.Following delivery,she asked for feedback. Excep... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Mayberger
    Date:10/9/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:After another company failed to pick up my car after eight days, I sought another carrier. I found All American Transport online through reviews. I contacted them. A day was set for pickup (next day) and the car was delivered 2 1/2 days later. I onl... [ More ]
    Poster:J McKenzie
    Date:10/6/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service as always
    Review:I have now used Leo at All American Transports more than five times, and I appreciate his honesty and prompt responsiveness. I have no need to shop around as they charge a fair broker fee and he works hard in finding a driver to pick up my car. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Rishi
    Date:10/6/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied
    Review:Josh walked us through the entire process and the first scheduled driver did not show up or return our calls. We contacted Josh the next day and he arranged for another driver that did show up and the car arrived in great condition 5 days from picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Positive review for Josh
    Review:Positive Review For Josh: The transport of my wife's 2006 Ford Focus was exceptional. This implies prompt responses from Josh when making the arrangement, the courtesy of the courier who picked up and delivered on time without damage, and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Federico
    Date:10/2/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: All American Service
    Review: All American was reliable with reasonable price. They shipped my Nissan Versa from FL to IL quickly as promised. My experience with All American was great and no question that I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Yossi David
    Date:10/2/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: f 250 pickup
    Review:Josh thanks again for your excellent service. My ford pickup was delivered promply. also all transactions were very honest and prompt. Truck was delivered without any damage or other problems. Thanks again Nelson [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:10/1/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Happy to Have My Car on the Mainland
    Review:My brother-in-law made the initial inquiry on-line to check out pricing from several transporters. He then forwarded them to me and I chose to use All American Transport - first of all, because of their pricing, and secondly, because of the custom... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Fray
    Date:10/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Review:All American Transport did an outstanding job in moving my 2009 Camry from NJ to Coastal Carolina. If anything, they were too efficient as I thought that if a vehicle was picked up one day that it could be delivered any time thereafter so the only c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Stu
    Date:9/29/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Review:Josh showed up on a weekend (Saturday) which is what I had requested. We quickly loaded the car, a 1970 Mustang, which I had for 40-years, and was shipping to my son. It is and was a family treasure and irreplaceable. Josh and I discussed its imp... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wooten
    Date:9/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Josh saved the day
    Review:We started with another company first and had a bad experience. Josh made this process so much better and was very honest about the process. I would recommend Josh and I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/25/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vw westfhalia from so. ca to mass
    Review:my experience was in all ways satisfactory, josh was knowledgeable courteous, and a pleasure to work with. i had a previous experience (in the 60s) transporting a vehicle from ny to ca which was the opposite of my recent experience. i was pleasant... [ More ]
    Poster:jackie e clarkson
    Date:9/23/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Mishandled
    Review:Every single promise AAT made to us was broken. Advance notice of pickup - did not happen. Communication during trip - none. We had paid ahead of time so that the young lady on the delivery end would not have to carry so much money - a mistake. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Collins
    Date:9/23/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:I was very impress with the service I received from All American Transport. Wasn't sure how things would work out with this being my first auto shipment. After reviewing many other company I chose All American Transport. After talking with Byron Tapl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken T.