Home > Company > Directory > V > Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Goodyear, Arizona

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!
Reviews

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Based on 178 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/16/2017 1:05 PM

Vehicle Shipping - Great service and communication. Sarah worked hard to get a transporter when I needed it and my vehicle was delivered quickly. I liked that Vehicle Shipping Group uses text and phone calls to keep you [More]

Review by on 12/11/2016 12:58 PM

Auto Shipping - Laura will always get me the best price on all open or closed shipping for my classic cars. I am very particular about my old cars and I desire the best price and utmost care in the handling of my car [More]

Review by on 12/8/2016 8:32 PM

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC - VSG transported our car from Maine to California in record time, 6 days! They communicated with me throughout the transaction and followed up with phone calls after the car was delivered. Great Job VS [More]