Highly Impressed by Ship Your Car Now's service quality

Pratik Das Submitted this review about Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Review made Live: 8/18/2014 12:18:00 AM
This is Pratik (IT professional) who recently contacted several car movers for auto move from NJ to TX. All of them were too pricy, unprofessional and their average ask was $850. Then i came across Thomas Reardon from "SHIP MY CAR NOW LLC" who offered me to transport my car at $750.

Thomas (Tom) from Ship Your Car Now is very knowledgeable, professional, honest and always asks the right amount depending on the distance to be moved. I have never found such a genuine & thorough professional in my entire car moving experience. His coordination skills with the driver and his constant updates during the move gave me confidence. The car was received on time (within the exact hour) and was handed over to me at the destination on time. Overall, i am 100% satisfied and strongly feel that "Ship my Car Now LLC" is the best in car moving business in the US.

I would strongly recommend and encourage others to get their car move through this company and Tom is always there to help and provide consultation when you need so.