Home > Company > Directory > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).
Reviews

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 86 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/25/2016 8:54 PM

Reliable and Trustworthy - I have used this company twice and always delivers on time.My car was picked up in 2 days and delivered to me in 7 days cross country.Thank you Gilbert and Unified.The only mistake i made was calling [More]

Review by on 8/25/2016 12:02 PM

Jeep CJ7 - I was overly impressed with this transaction. Not only was price quoted accurate but the entire pickup and delivery was handled in 2 days. Very well executed by Gilbert Avancena. . Nicely Done. I [More]

Review by on 8/24/2016 4:42 PM

Good Service - I have never shipped a car before and was bombarded with a lot of calls.I chose Philam and Amy explained to me the process and was very patient in explaining the in and out of the business.My car was [More]