Home > Company > Directory > J > J&S Transportation

Billings, Montana

Currently No FMCSA Info for J&S Transportation

More Info for J&S Transportation

J&S Transportation delivers vehicles for auto auctions, car dealerships and private individuals across the United States. We are primarily a transporter with our own fleet of trucks, but we are also a licensed broker, which gives us the flexibility to meet your unique auto transport needs. Our mission is to provide phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody. By doing so we also hope to gain your repeat business.
Reviews

J&S Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Billings, Montana

Based on 29 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/15/2017 9:34 AM

Deliver Lexus LX570 from CA to MT - We have used them several times to transport vehicles for us. Even though I got lower quotes, I would not consider using another carrier. They are very honest, reliable and easy to communicate with. [More]

Review by on 1/15/2017 3:11 AM

Honda CRV Transport - Joe managed to get my vehicle picked up from Bert Mooney Airport, Butte, MT parking lot as I was not able to wait for driver to pick up my vehicle. I had to reach California for my job and he understo [More]

Review by on 1/6/2017 11:37 AM

Best Yet! - You need to go no further than to choose J&S Transportation. Joe is absolutely the best! Always dependable, reliable, affordable, and communicates XLNT! The driver had a 2 car trailer and I was SO imp [More]