Home > Company > Directory > F > Freedom Auto Transport

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Freedom Auto Transport

More Info for Freedom Auto Transport

Good day Shipper, USE COUPON CODE - TR2010 - FOR UP TO 10% OFF ON MOST ROUTES. Were proud to mention Freedom Auto Transport is not only 5 out of 5 stars on Transport Reviews but holds an A rating with the BBB, Located in Sunny South Florida, our network is made up of over 1500 open/enclosed Auto Carriers all over the entire country ensuring you the lowest transport rates. All of our carriers are licensed, insured and go through an extensive pre-screening process before being eligible to haul for us. Were even servicing Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Our job is to locate you the most cost effective spot for your transport. We pride ourselves on excellence, customer service and relations is our number one goal. We're looking for customers to share us with there friends, family's and co-workers so you can be sure to get the absolute best service when dealing with Freedom. Questions? We have reps standing by ready to assist. Please call us Toll Free 888-405-1590. Let us put a smile on your face. Make it a great day.
Reviews

Freedom Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 37 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 7/2/2016 9:22 AM

Excellent shipping experience - Anthony was great, my dads car of 30 years was picked up and delivered on time. The truck drivers were very friendly and professional. Excellent overall experience. I would reccomend Freedom Auto Tran [More]

Review by on 5/25/2016 6:05 PM

Look no further!!!! Perfection.. - I had to write this.... Jeff with freedom auto transport is amazing. He is very kind and knowledgeable . Took his time to explain to my why the company I was working with didn't get me picked up. I t [More]

Review by on 5/24/2016 8:06 PM

A++++++++ - I am a small auto dealer / locator. I purchase roughly 100 vehicles per year from all around the country. John always makes sure that I get the best prices ans is always available when I need him. Jak [More]