Home > Company > Directory > F > Fidelity Auto Shipping

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.
Reviews

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 32 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 5/3/2016 2:36 PM

awesome - awesome transport i thought it was a scam but it wasnt received my car is wonderful condition n time thank u coast to coast and fidelity i will recommend them to anyone price was great compare to othe [More]

Review by on 3/10/2016 9:17 AM

Satisfactory - The delivery of my auto went just fine. My car was picked up early and has reached its destination on the expected time and day. The staff is hands-on and the over-all service is satisfactory. I will [More]

Review by on 1/20/2016 9:05 PM

Great service - I hired fidelity to transport my car from California to south Florida and the service was what I spectated. The car was picked up and delivered by car carrier, it took a week to get delivered and the [More]