Home > Company > Directory > F > Fidelity Auto Shipping

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.
Reviews

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 31 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/20/2016 9:22 PM

Over charged - I was receiving constant calls, e-mails, voice messages weekly from fidelity until I finally decided that I would use their service. However, I realized quickly the type of crook I was dealing with. M [More]

Fidelity Auto Shipping - Good morning Greg, Looking over our records you these statements you allege are not correct. If you would please reference your agreement you signed on 11/11/16 2:09 pm est, you will see the contr...
      Review by on 5/3/2016 2:36 PM

awesome - awesome transport i thought it was a scam but it wasnt received my car is wonderful condition n time thank u coast to coast and fidelity i will recommend them to anyone price was great compare to othe [More]

Review by on 3/10/2016 9:17 AM

Satisfactory - The delivery of my auto went just fine. My car was picked up early and has reached its destination on the expected time and day. The staff is hands-on and the over-all service is satisfactory. I will [More]