Home > Company > Directory > B > BKK Transport

Villa Park, Illinois

Currently No FMCSA Info for BKK Transport

More Info for BKK Transport

Accredited A rated with BBB ( Better Business Bureau) - Licensed,Bonded & Registered by US Department of Transportation & Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration -Fully Insured -Five Star Rated -Experienced & High Quality Auto Transport Services Nationwide and Local Reliable and Top Rated, On time Delivery - We are Specialized and Experienced in Hauling & Shipping Autos,Heavy Equipments,Vehicles,Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Nationwide and Statewide -Top Rated Drivers for Service and Safety - Experienced and Professional Team - Lower Prices for High Quality of Service, Reliability and Satisfaction, - We service dealers, private customers, auctions, businesses - On time and Fast Delivery
Reviews

BKK Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Villa Park, Illinois

Based on 20 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/11/2017 9:13 PM

Car shipping experts - Great Job. My First time Car shipping Coast to coast .After They explained to me how all works everything became easy for me .I trusted them to ship my expensive car without any concerns. Very hones [More]

Review by on 1/11/2017 8:50 PM

Reliable and Professional Company - Most reliable company I have ever used compared to other 10 companies. Can not be better than this service. Locating a trucker with theirs logistics services is more than I was expecting .Very honest [More]

Review by on 1/11/2017 8:43 PM

Best Shipping Company - I shipped few times with this company cars and equipments and all shipments were good from beginning to end.I used other companies too but this company personnel is very honest and professional and i [More]