Submitted this review about Advance Car Carrier
Review made Live: 12/22/2011 2:16:00 PM
i used these rip off artists to transport my car from oregon to georgia. here is what went wrong:
* it was a convertible so i paid for a top spot, but it was delivered on the bottom
* the deal was to meet me at the airport on a friday but never heard from them
* i heard the next day indicating they would deliver it to my house. i was in a bind with a rental car that i had to pay extra for since they were late.
* they called me saying that they could not bring it to my house. so they were unloading it in the middle of our highway.
* because of the rushing cars on both sides of where they were dropping it off, and the car was very dirty, i paid them the amount that i owed them.
* when i got home, i cleaned the car and noticed a huge hole in the front bumper.
* i also noticed that there were 6 more miles on the odometer than what i wrote down when they picked it up. since it was a sports car, i figure they were joy riding in it which is a felony.
* i called as soon as i saw the bumper and mileage. 5 months later, nothing from them.
* i am considering taking them to court. i have a lawyer.
if other people are interested in suing these guys, we could possibly do a class action suit if there is enough of us.