View 179,006 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,007th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED.....Question...Would you let a telemarketer fix your car? Of course not! Next question how much stock would you put in a review that the reviewer was paid to do? Then why would put a telemarketer in charge of shipping it who is paying bribes? Put an actual car hauler in charge of finding you the best suited car hauler not some company that wants to charge you extra at the end to ship it by blaming the carrier by saying there is a counter offer or a company that tells you they have given you a discount on the contingency of you leaving multiple positive reviews to bolster their carefully crafted phoney image by telling you they have to charge you again at the end if you do not leave a positive review. These a just a couple of the shrewd gimmicks that have been used on customers for years now to manipulate this site and you...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned? Really a family of telemarketers...Can you say con artists? ==== Over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back....I have closely watched so many quotes turn to orders behind the scenes that have been totally screwed up-and for 25.00 watch so many reviewers take to this site and lie about their experience and mislead others just to get back a couple of pennies or a promise to win some non existent raffle to get out of giving any compensation....Caveat Emptor! ......................... 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'.....Mark Twain
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: Good service
    Review:My car was picked up from PA and went to california on time enclosed. I was overall satisfied with the service i was provided and will do business with fletcher again! he is honest and gets things done on time! Mina [ View ]
    Poster:Mina IskanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: BMW X3 2015
    Review:Thanks Fletcher! Experience and contact throughout was great! My fifth time shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:gurbir sandhu
    Date:2/5/2016 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: It was a very smooth experience
    Review:I worked with Fletcher when I moved my car for the first time. Next time when I had to move, I never requested quotes from any one else, directly emailed fletcher and got a reply in 10 minutes. The very same day, he made sure a carrier is assigned to... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhavana Challa
    Date:2/4/2016 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, safe car delivery
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport helped me ship my car cross-country quickly and safely- and on short notice. Fletcher was prompt in answering all my questions and followed up after every step in the process when working with the carrier. Would definitely r... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:1/22/2016 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely worth it!!!
    Review:Fletcher was very helpful from start to end. He did a fantastic job. Highly recommend his services. Was picked up right on time. And was delivered to the correct address. The person who delivered the car was also a thorough professional. If you are ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bharath Rangamannar
    Date:1/17/2016 5:19:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great service. Did exactly what he promised. Will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick Sullivan
    Date:1/17/2016 3:58:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Awesame!Painless!Perfect! Fletcher called me right away, he gave me a comparable price for enclosed transport. He was professional and eased my worry of transporting my car to my disable son in Vegas, in which he was in urgent need. Carrier assig... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores Reavis
    Date:1/16/2016 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and informative service.
    Review:I went with this company after the other one lied about pricing and never returned or picked up my phone calls even though they confirmed a pickup date. Fletcher was a cool guy who explained the whole process with concision. Even though I told the ot... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:1/14/2016 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Very helpful with an inexperienced customer
    Review:After getting a lot of quotes and a few "bate and switch" calls where the actual cost was hundreds higher than the initial quote, I decided to use All Aboard Auto Transport to get my car from Colorado to California. Fletcher was totally honest about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Fuhrman
    Date:1/11/2016 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport, and Fletcher help
    Review:The Auto Transport business is a crazy one filled with many broken promises, partly because the broker (the company most folks contact) often is a separate company than the carrier (the company with the trucks & drivers). It takes extra effort for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Kaminski
    Date:1/7/2016 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Very easy to work with and honest. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Luce
    Date:12/25/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: WOW! Great Service
    Review:Fletcher was great to deal with. We had to ship my car from NJ to CO with a quick turnaround. Price was right and Fletcher made this an easy seamless process for me. Would highly recommend to anyone shipping their car. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Fields
    Date:12/22/2015 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great [ View ]
    Poster:Bryant This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher
    Review:Met my expectations! Honest upfront! Happy [ View ]
    Poster:Ernie
    Date:12/14/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Highly recommended, reliable and outstanding service! The people here are experienced. He signed a good company (CFR Autodirect Trucking LLC) to ship my car. Everything was going well and I got my car on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yi Quan
    Date:12/13/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: DBN carrier Inc
    Review:The pickup was quick. I called Fletcher and he arranged to have the car pick up the same day. The delivery from Tennessee to California took 6 days. I thick this is normal for cross country transport. On the 6th day, the carrier company called to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chung
    Date:12/13/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport for my Dealership
    Review:First off I would like to state that I work at a car dealership. Stumbled into Fletcher from local google search. Was interested in shipping my customers car to California. I asked him for a quote for a open transport he offered me enclosed transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/29/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from New Yor to Florida
    Review:Just used these transport services in October 2015 I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport. They are professional and responsible. I ran in to an issue where my vehicle was not ready and the service shop needed a few more days for a pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sebastian
    Date:11/24/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 Shelby GT350R
    Review:I have used numerous auto transport carrier brokers in the past. I had not found a broker that was impressive, knowledgeable and professional. After reading numerous reviews and researching Fletcher I was impressed. Upon speaking to him I placed our ... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:11/24/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:If I have to describe my experience in two words, would be: EXCELLENT SERVICE. Briefly this was my experience with other companies when I was looking for first time ever a way to bring a mini van from NJ to Utah. I went through several websites, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rony
    Date:11/18/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed To California
    Review: I have used car carriers in the past and was somewhat hesitant to try again because of bad experiences. To my amazement, Fletcher made it easy and did everything he said he would do. The car was picked up when he said it would be... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:11/16/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher was professional and helpful. Although the original quote was lower than the final one. I was given the option to wait for a lower price from a different carrier I decided the price was fair so went with that. The car was delivered in 1 day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt
    Date:11/4/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Much Better Than Previous Experience
    Review:My experience transporting a car from the east coast to the west coast a few years ago with a different company based in Florida was a nightmare. They were about a week late picking up my car but insisted it would be in Oregon on time. Yet, when I fl... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa S
    Date:11/3/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: PA to Ca
    Review:First time transporting an automobile I was a little scared and did not know anything about the process but Fletcher was really helpful and answered all my questions, I didnt have any problems at all! very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Miriam F
    Date:11/2/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:Fletcher did a great job in explaining the costs of shipping a vehicle and gave me multiple options to chose from and how the whole process works. The transporter also did a great job and to extra steps when delivering the motorcycle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Bates
    Date:10/23/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Out of state
    Review:Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport was very experienced and professional. I was moving my mother out of state and was in need of a vehicle transportation service. I received several quotes from other transportation companies, prior to choosing All... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenya Skinner
    Date:10/14/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: 69 Road Runner Transport
    Review:Fletcher is the man!! He is tenacious and gets the job done when nobody else can. He works hard and put in a late night to ensure everything was set up. My shipping location was remote and no driver would take the bid for the job after a week (using... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:10/13/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Now I get how it works
    Review:When I first looked into having our car transported I just went on the web and picked a company to get a quote to see approximately how much it would be. Fortunately, before I went ahead I checked the Better Business Bureau site, where the business ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marjorie
    Date:10/12/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: One Less Thing to Worry About
    Review:My son accepted a position in San Francisco and he had less than two weeks to report for work. We live in Jacksonville, Florida. I initially thought I would drive his brand new Subaru Outback to California. After doing the math, it would have cost ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Keller
    Date:10/12/2015 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Fletcher at All Aboard Transport is very knowledgeable & helpful. Shipped both our cars from east coast to west coast thru him. Better price than thru moving company by hundreds of dollars! Highly recommend :) [ View ]
    Poster:Susan A.
    Date:10/5/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Simple and easy to use
    Review:I called on a Friday night and my car was picked up by a driver Saturday morning. I got a great deal and everything went as smooth as could be. Would definitely recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:10/2/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: A Low Stress Move!
    Review:I highly recommend 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)! Fletcher answers the phone personally and takes care of you every step of the way. He fully explained how the process works from beginning to end. The total cost for the moving my 1963 Pontiac fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan S.
    Date:9/28/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Iowa to Cali
    Review:Fletcher took away my anxiety of shipping my vehicle to my son at Camp Pendleton, California. I was very nervous about the entire process which turned out easier than I ever imaged. He kept in constant contact and when my shipment was picked up by Al... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/21/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: White glove service
    Review:First off let me say that the car shipping business is very dicey. You deal with a broker who quotes you a price based on an educated guess and then hope they can fulfill their promise in a timely fashion. Fletcher was a true gentleman in a sea of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris A JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: fj40 from oklahoma to washington, all aboard
    Review:great communication, actual price same as quote, very fast service I first contacted all aboard transport and on the same day they had already had set up a pick up from Oklahoma to Washington state for just 2 days later and I received my car withi... [ More ]
    Poster:brian
    Date:9/14/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend them.
    Review:This is the second time I used their service. Got the quote affordable and reliable. Highly recommend them to anyone first time looking car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Thao Nguyen
    Date:9/14/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from All Aboard Auto Transport. They were courteous, prompt and professional, and communicated very well to complete the process smoothly. I would definitely use them again. Anita [ View ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:9/8/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: All Abroad Auto Transport
    Review:Overall my experience was great. Fletcher was amazing at helping me get my car from Chicago to Boston. He made feel that everything was fine and he would handle everything. The carrier was Simon Towing and Transportation. The man that picked up my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:9/4/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:Very honest and professional. Fletcher took the time to explain the whole transport process and how it works. He promised me a firm price, to pick up and deliver car on time, and he made it all happen. I would definitely use All Aboard again! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill C
    Date:8/24/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:Fletcher is very professional, honest and very responsible. I would highly recommend to my friends and will definitely use his service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Raymond
    Date:8/21/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, Great Price
    Review:I was looking to have my new Polaris Razr UTV shipped from North Carolina to Utah. I tried to find someone for a week and had no success. One call to All Aboard and it was setup. On top of that, the pricing was good, and the delivery time was great. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:8/20/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Getting my sons vehicle back to College
    Review:Fletcher was upfront and honest about the cost. The quote given was much lower (initial quote is computer generated) and he explained thoroughly why the actual cost was higher. It was peak season and my son's school is in a small town. I called multi... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:8/19/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This company was great to work with. They were up front about the cost. No hidden fees. It was great to contact the company and get an immediate response to any questions I had. Very reliable and reasonable. I would definitely use this company a... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:8/17/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The broker - Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport, was helpful, knowledgeable, and provided good communications and follow-up. The car was picked up by the carrier right on time arrived at the destination across country on time. The only issue is... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:8/17/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 dodge coupe
    Review:car was picked up just as planned. no problem with the delivery company . would use again I called all Aboard transport and fletcher took care of my shipping needs quickly Thank you FLETCHER [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/11/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and professional
    Review:Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport somehow managed to get me a carrier two hours after I called him! My car got picked up about four hours after I contacted Fletcher. He was willing to help and patient with my questions, then called me after the ... [ More ]
    Poster:T
    Date:8/7/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fletcher
    Review:Great Service! Honest and upfront. Fletcher explained the process and assisted in arranging for the transport in an expedited fashion. I will definitely use him again [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/6/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:Fletcher, with All Aboard Auto Transport, helped me out with a tricky transport. It was short notice and had to be picked and delivered in a specific time frame. He was honest, explained everything, and was able to get me a transport for a great pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:8/3/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport provided me with excellent service! I had contracted with another agency to deliver my car to another state but found that at the last minute they could not provide the service. I contacted All Aboard Auto Transport and was... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherman
    Date:8/3/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:This is the best transport service for the money. I won't use anyone else. You can lowball for a better deal, but good luck with that. This is not the first time I've counted on Fletcher and he always delivers. Very quick transit, three days Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nosa Idemudia
    Date:7/30/2015 8:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.